K1 De Ultimate Christens Daughter Fathia Whitney
Acclaimed king of Fuji music, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 De Ultimate, has christens his new child Fathia Whitney. Little Fathia was given birth to in Chicago on February 2, 2013 by Titi Masha.
K1 treated his guest to an elaborate naming ceremony event that later turned out to be a carnival-like occasion. This was held at his Ijebu Ode home in Ogun State.
Top politicians, socialites, music artistes and fans from both Lagos and Ogun States thronged the event to celebrate with K1, who was visibly overjoyed by the massive turn-out of people to Fathia's christening.
K1 reportedly impregnated his ex-wife's niece, Titi Masha, which raised some controversies.
Click the link below to go to...
- Late Amaka Igwe's Daughter Goes All Emotional To Mark Her 2nd Year Memorial
- Demon in human skin- Fan Blast Cynthia Morgan
- Empress Njamah Flawless on Set (photos)
- Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi Gathers Friends Privately To Celebrate Birthday (photos)
- I’ve been through fire and dark places- Annie Idibia