K1 De Ultimate Christens Daughter Fathia Whitney
Acclaimed king of Fuji music, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 De Ultimate, has christens his new child Fathia Whitney. Little Fathia was given birth to in Chicago on February 2, 2013 by Titi Masha.
K1 treated his guest to an elaborate naming ceremony event that later turned out to be a carnival-like occasion. This was held at his Ijebu Ode home in Ogun State.
Top politicians, socialites, music artistes and fans from both Lagos and Ogun States thronged the event to celebrate with K1, who was visibly overjoyed by the massive turn-out of people to Fathia's christening.
K1 reportedly impregnated his ex-wife's niece, Titi Masha, which raised some controversies.
Click the link below to go to...
- Is Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Her Boyfriend, Malivelihood?
- D’banj gifts President Jonathan Gold Plated Dr Dre's Headphone For Xmas
- Checkout Toyin Aimakhu as she Gets Her Backside Shaped
- Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Another Grandchild
- Toolz Causes Stir Online With ‘Hour Glass’ Picture
- I Don't Like Wearing Nigerian Products- Chelsea Ezeh Brags
- Liz Anjorin Begins Marriage Plans