Full List Of Winners From Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Here are the winners from the African Magic Viewer Choice Awards 2013.

Best Costume Designer - Ngozi Obasi (The Mirror Boy)

Best make up Artiste - Jacgui Bannermen (Otele Burning)

Best Art Director - Anita Van Hermet & Chantel Carter (Otelo Burning)

Best Lighting Design - Dave Howe (Otele Burning) Click read more to see the rest of the winners.

Best Cinematography - Paul Michelson (Man on Ground)

Best Writer in a Comedy - Tim Greene (Skeem)

Best Local Language Swahili - Sameer Srivastava (The Ray of Hope)

Best Local Language Hausa - A. Ali and Hafizu Bello (Faida Nura)

Best Local Language Yoruba - Tunde Kelani (Maami)

Best Television Series - Godfrey & Marie Lora-Mungai (The XYZ Show)

Best writer Drama - Precious & Amaka Obi Emelonye. (The Mirror Boy)

Best Short Film - Ngendo mukii (Yellow Fever)

Best Actress in a Comedy - Mercy Johnson (Dumebi the Dirty Girl)

Best Actor In A Comedy - Hafiz Oyetoro (House Apart)

Best Supporting Actress In A Drama - Maureen Koech (Lies that Bind)

Best Supporting Actor In A Drama - Mathew Nabwiso (A Good Catholic Girl)

Best Actress In A Drama - Jackie Appiah (Perfect Picture)

Best Actor In A Drama - O.C Ukeje (Two Brides And A Baby)

Best Movie Director - Akin Omotoso (Man On Ground)

Best Comedy Movie - Tim Greene (Skeem)

Best Movie In A Drama - Obi Emelonye (The Mirror Boy)

Best Movie Overall - Otele Burning by Sara Blecher.

And btw, the award was a huge JOKE, just like many things Nigerian. Smh*

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

N50m Fraud: You're Cowards--RMD Tells EFCC?

Nollywood Ayo Adesanya Goes For Surgery!

Goodluck Jonathan, Gov. Godswill Akpabio Pump N3.50B Into Nollywood [PICTURES]

I Will Sign Another Artiste When P-Square Stops Singing--Jude Okoye

I'm The Reason Foluke Daramola's Husband Drove Her Away--Kayode Salako

My Greatest Regret Is Meeting Jim Iyke--Habiba Abubakar Confesses

PICTURES: Fashion Statement ... The Glitz And Glamour, Premiere 'My Life My Damage'

Uche Jombo’s Hubby: My Wife Is The Best In The World

PHOTO: Kate Henshaw And UK Prime Minister David Cameron.

congrats
Mee noni | 3/9/2013 10:44:56 PM
Congrats to all the winners, dey all deserved it!
If anybody thinks dat Funke shuda won instead of Mercy,
May u neva be acknowledged in ur life!

NFC bring the pichas make i table Vimbai matter!
Plus i loved Jim Iyke's style, so different!
The oda Genny's dress was an eyesour tho!
back to sender
me | 3/9/2013 11:13:36 PM |
May it be unto u as u have said in d name of God almighty, because this is just an award.
me
chioma - NY | 3/10/2013 5:45:33 AM |
That is, people are so wicked in this our naija, small thing they start to curse.
May God take away all these evil thoughts in our mind, AMEN.
so
eye | 3/9/2013 10:57:16 PM
so my genny didnt win
congrat
groovy | 3/9/2013 11:00:35 PM
congrat 2 all dat win
Lovable MJ
i care | 3/9/2013 11:19:13 PM
Congrat 2 u my lovable MJ, i knew dat award was 4 u!.so hapi 4 U. Keep it up
s****d me!
Mee noni | 3/10/2013 1:12:58 AM
U simply don't understand English! Go bak and read my comment.
Anuohia dat didn't finish nursery school. For olodos like like, i said,
If anybody doesn't like d fact dat MJ won, may d person not see gud thing.
FYI i dnt entertain arguements on here, so swerve plsss
congrats
FUSSER | 3/10/2013 3:29:31 AM
CONGRATS TO MY FATHER, MENTOR, LEGENDARY AND THAT IS NO OTHER PERSON BUT THE ONE AND ONLY PAPA OLU JACOBS. DADDY YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST AND I WISH TO SAY MORE THINGS ARE STILL TO COME UR WAY. I GREATLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORT U HAVE PUT INTO NOLLYWOOD.
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.
CONGRATS PAPA.
congrats
FUSSER | 3/10/2013 3:39:47 AM
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.
CONGRATS PAPA.
Congrats
Anonymous | 3/10/2013 5:02:45 AM
Congrats to my dear MJ,i love u,
hi
genevieve | 3/13/2013 3:33:35 PM
She's great .....I love you mom.....I'm proud of you !
congrats MJ u worth it
spicy | 3/14/2013 2:07:45 AM
the very first tym i watch dumebi the dirty gurl i laugh nd also cry, what a comedy movie, like ur effort nd energy u put in there, m forced to get it at the market, cant stop watch it weneva m less busy. god bless yah more!!
congrats MJ u worth it
spicy | 3/14/2013 2:24:28 AM
gud
chef | 3/16/2013 3:34:06 AM |
please, can you share me that movie:- dumebi the dirty girl?
congrats oyetoro
chef | 3/16/2013 3:30:19 AM
some will be think say, hafiz doesnt not deserve this great award? It better for you to be a man and avert your loss.....,
Hot actorz in our industry
Goddy | 9/7/2013 11:55:07 PM
Waw! U naija actorz,unago 1day kill person 4 diz naija.evri tin here iz gud,i mean per4ectly gud "oo''
My 4avourite actor
Goddy | 9/8/2013 12:11:02 AM
Hey guyz,am so proud of mike Ezerenye,since i stated watchin nigerian movies,he have been makin my head goin krazy lyk gaga by Davido.he haz a luvin bebi 4ez.guy keep it up.
not fair and so dull
Ibrahim | 3/4/2014 1:14:18 PM
i get short of words because no award goes to a greatest actress Funke Akiindele !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's too bad anyway
Comment: