Fans, Friends Frown At Monalisa Chinda's Affair With Lanre Nzeribe + Chinda's daughter Tamar Lily's 5th birthday Pictures
Story by Babajide Ogunbumi/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Fans and close allies of the beautiful Nollywood Actress Monalisa Chinda, have all frowned at the recent moves of the mother of one,

The actress, no doubt, is now seriously dating Lanre to the extent that she flaunts it whenever they step out together.

There have been speculations about their relationship since last year, but the truth came to light at Chinda's daughter Tamar Lily's 5th birthday where she and Lanre indulged in public display of affection not minding who might be watching.

Notable faces who stormed the 5th birthday of the Tamar-Lily, Monalisa and Dejo Richard’s daughter are family, friends and celebrities such as Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah, Ini Edo, Julius Agwu, Segun Arinze, Oge Okoye, Ibinabo Fiberesima and many others who all came out to celebrate with the birthday girl and her mother. The only face missing is that of her father, Dejo Richard.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Monalisa Chinda Falls In Love Again….Secret Lover Exposed

Exclusive! Actress Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Dare All: Step Out Hand In Hand At Uche Jumbo's Movie Premiere [A MUST READ]

MORE PICTURES: Monalisa Chinda's daughter Tamar Lily's 5th birthday
Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Monalisa Chinda Falls In Love Again….Secret Lover Exposed

MORE PICTURES: Monalisa Chinda's daughter Tamar Lily's 5th birthday

Wow....
Dithy. | 3/15/2013 4:06:17 AM
D birthday party looks....nice. Outdoor picniccado!!!! Making sense. Love birds...na una sabi oo..
hmm
lolo | 3/15/2013 7:39:21 AM |
this pple no come get work again for that nollysheit industry, so tey Ibinabo come dey show for every party in town with their ring leader gennyfcukingvive...by d way who invited that oge ugly..her face don wowo more
Sweet...Sweet...Genny Durling
Nneoma | 3/15/2013 7:50:29 AM |
U r looking as pretty, sophisticated and classy as ever! Keep glowing for us o, we love u wella.
My humble opinion.....
Nneoma | 3/15/2013 8:08:08 AM |
Julius Agwu & wife are looking so fly o! Ib, u aint looking bad at all, but does it mean dat u being d president of d guild mandates u attending very party here & there? Ramsey, u re indeed nollywood ageless beauty/handsome, Desmond, better cut off dat dada u are parading up & down bcos it dosent fit u at all. Pls is dat Oge Okoye's husband up there? Lolo, ur humble answer pls! Omoni, super simple mom. Ini, wats up with ur figure? 2day ur fat, 2moro u re trimmed. U looked so poofed-up at AMVCA last Saturday, now u are a bit trimmed down. Anyways na u saka. As for Monalisa & her relationships, na she saka too. Little Tamar, hope u enjoyed ur parry. All in all, d parry make sense sha!
nneo
lolo | 3/15/2013 9:42:35 AM |
who dash oge ugly husband? her baby papas are clubing 7days a week in Amsterdam n fcuking diff ash*w* women in his box room bunk..reason why oge ugly doesn't and can't go there
One word....
Lalaland | 3/15/2013 12:16:56 PM |
Mtchheeeeeeeewwwww!!!!
Kwashoko genefhuckinve
Lalaland | 3/15/2013 1:00:00 PM |
Dry kwashoko looking uguly genefhuckinve Kwesion to you is this....how come you are holding another woman chile with fhucking pride? where is ya own baastard chile?!? I bet you are a grandmother now because you had her at 16 so she will be marriageble age now. Abi she too don follow ya footsteps and born out of wedlock as well? You are npw grandmother age now sha.
dearest
lolo | 3/16/2013 1:58:50 PM |
which kind 16..she had her when she was 14 mind u it was when she was abt doing junior WASC dat she dropped out due to d 9mths course dat nwa teacher sent her..her daughter shld be 18 now..yes gennyfcukingvive is supposed to be a grandmother now
dearest
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 3:06:11 AM |
Na true. Genefhuckinve who is ashamed of her baastard daughter must before be a grandmother soonish!
lalaland
baby | 3/24/2013 5:56:06 PM |
ur a vry s****d human being,ya jast 2 babaric
love this!
Omalicha Nwa | 3/15/2013 11:18:54 AM |
Genny killed it big time! Sexy casual!!!
Ib not looking bad in that mustard blazers!
Julius agwu n wifey IB I see u guys!
Ramsey what's up with d red chinese shoe?
U guys shud buy a comb for Desmond, and clippers for Ramsey.
Ini edo that ur color blocking is beginning to look like color riot.
nfc mk una free monalisa let her live her life.
omalicha
lolo | 3/15/2013 11:33:22 AM |
i tire for some of una for this site o..some of u coome here claiming they too sabi yet know nothing..what Ramsey is wearing is called PUMP n it is very much still envoque ok nothing bad abt it at all
lol
Omalicha Nwa | 3/15/2013 7:56:41 PM |
lolo ur eyes must be deceiving u. if u don't knw what PUMPS are, go and google...btw I am entitled to my opinion, and so r u to urs. Nothg spoil:)
oma
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 3:04:35 AM |
Abegi make we hear word! Who gives a fhuck about pumps abi na pipe or tap sef! Who give a fhuck really?!
Kudos Monalisa!
Sly | 3/15/2013 7:57:36 AM |
When a good mother celebrates the birth of her child,she does it with the interest of the child at heart,a picnic in a park where children can be children,play till they drop.
As for dating who her heart desires, Gbeboruns should stop frowning otherwise their faces will freeze.
Even sef Segun-gbewiri-Arinze is there.Awoof no get back bone jare.
nfc
lolo | 3/15/2013 9:45:53 AM |
nfc correction pls..stella damasus married Emeka Nzeribe not lanre unless she dated lanre too, but our eagle eyes no capture that one...they are two different pepo
sly dancing monkey
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 4:39:49 AM |
You are very primitive! Only in nigeria do parents attend birthday for kids! All those fhuckers have to do is drop their poverty looking children and go hope instead of chopping stewpid sponge cake! There aint nothing special here!
s****d lolo
Titi | 3/16/2013 5:19:11 AM |
Na u we no get work to do again, i***t, why not find something meaningful to do wit ur miserable life than to come on this site the criticizes all the celebrities who don't know if somebody like you the exit in this planet earth
titi
lolo | 3/16/2013 2:03:38 PM |
ehhn another notice me on d loose..pls post where u work here o busy bee..yet u re here
Tits
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 3:03:22 AM |
We can see you are still roaming around looking for nothing concrete to do abi? Mtcheeeew!
oh genny
cutie | 3/15/2013 5:05:51 PM |
genny on genny,homely;generaous ,beautiful;adorable, out of words but gurl ur one in a million gurl....down to earth waww............love u gurl

ugly sawa face
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 2:58:56 AM |
You must be delusional! Stewpid ediot!
Stewpid hunchback
Sly | 3/17/2013 8:31:24 AM |
Keep spreading yourself like an infectious disease,insulting everyone including my corporate self.Mumu part 10.
Ghetto king.
no insult pls
butbig | 5/28/2013 9:49:54 AM |
Plp pls stop this insult dy re our joy!
congrat
BB | 3/15/2013 4:06:26 AM
congratulation beautiful girl, stellla damascus too is sleeping with doris husband. one mans food is another woman poison. leave her alone. somebody must marry her or because nzeribe has dated many people he will not marry again or are they famiily or sisters?
genny
ww | 3/15/2013 4:13:53 AM
love you genny, you are very beautiful. keep it up
Genny?
Jay | 3/15/2013 11:03:12 AM |
This is not about Genny,please don't start the Circus about her and Omotola.Well done Monalisa,looks like a great party for your baby girl.Sweet mother.
Jay
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 3:01:51 AM |
Which kine stewpid clown circus is this? This so called bday sheit is just Sheit! It is only in nigeria that grown ups attend childrens birthdays! Here in australia if there are any children birthdays the parents drop off the kids off at the birthday then go home! Nigerians are still bush sha!
WOW
lighten | 3/15/2013 4:17:44 AM
All the big chicks of Nollywood I dey hail una!!!!!!! Especially my genny.. You rock, my lady.
Beautiful!
Adorale Ronkus | 3/15/2013 4:20:50 AM
luv d setting. Hope d birthday girl enjoyed hersef or is it d adults dat did? Monalisa enjoy d relationship while it last.
Monalisa
Concerned | 3/15/2013 4:22:39 AM
ash*w* things. Womeeeeeeeeeen. Money! Money! Money!
geeylicious baby
cameroun | 3/15/2013 4:50:58 AM
GENNY U TOO FINE OOO. see how simple and classy ma baby look. Genny is always on point. she never disppoints us her fans especially me her number one fan.
the truth
ofori | 3/15/2013 4:54:53 AM
Genevieve nnaji is the most beautiful female celebrity alive. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat dat lady is a goddess
Nnaji
Jennifer lopezy | 3/16/2013 12:56:15 AM |
Nnaji is a goodest she is a lady wit beauty dat vry man wil wish 2 b wit.infact i lvu ha so much dat i wish 2 b like ha.
wow
martins codeone | 3/15/2013 5:03:55 AM
Its a free world and any one should be free to leave a life that pleases them, life is about happiness, and what is the essence of life if there is no happiness, my dear mona, enjoy your relationship if you are happy with it.
Who Cares!
Edith | 3/15/2013 5:14:54 AM
NFC who is frowning at monlisa and nzeriba's relationship ? No time NFC people dont have time these day for r*****h posts. Perharps its not our business what Monalisa does with her life. Thanks
I dey vex for the ash*w* rship
Chief ajabga | 3/15/2013 5:37:01 AM
The ash*w* monalisa f*****g Chinda use f**k collect my money finish. She come give me stubborn staph. She and that useless f*****g male ash*w* nzeribe fit each other well well. Na the same character them get. Them go dey f**k multiple sex partners dey deceive the self say them dey in love. Even the useless party wey ein do sef, na different married men money dey there sef. Useless ash*w*. Do come pay me my 21 million wey u collect from me for Canada, US, Sierra leone, London. If not I go swear for u , ur toto go dey smell permanently. Mtseewwwwwwwwww
chief Agbaja shame on u
just me | 3/15/2013 9:27:59 AM |
u are just a demonic chief without honour,shame on u.
Chief ajagba
Mrs Akudo | 3/15/2013 7:29:01 PM |
Chiefo,u mean say u Neva cure dat staph? Na real wah ooo! To d topic, happi buff day angel. But if I ask, which akin name be Tarma lily? Na Lily abi Tarma be im surname? Dat Tarma sef sound like India name oo. 9ja babes nd fake life.
nobody is frowning
mary | 3/15/2013 5:44:32 AM
NFC, pls leave her alone, its her life and she can do what pleases her, she deserves some happiness, and if she finds that in Lanre, who are you to complain, for the fact dt Lanre dated other women in the past does not mean he cannot date Mona. Liz is married, and the other ladies are living their own lives. Mona, pls follow your heart and know dt your happiness lies in your own hand, do not listen to anyone talking trash about you.
Genevieve simply took it away
chibuzo | 3/15/2013 5:48:54 AM
I wish others will understand my view point. Do you lot think that Genevieve isn't rich enough to eat whatever she likes and start getting fat like Ini Edo? She is spot on because she sacrifices too much food and i am so damn sure she does exercises. Whatever she wears fits her so well because of her sexy and powerful figure. As for Monalisa it is her life and she can date whomever she chooses to date.
chibuzo
lolo | 3/15/2013 9:51:35 AM |
she doesn't do any exercise pls..she is addicted to class C drugs which makes them slim n they call it slimming tablets ok...lik NNEOMA just pointed out on ini Edo even uche jumbo..whenever they let go the weight comes back..though Ini is our brown sugar queen i must confess she is on d drug too
also....
Lalaland | 3/15/2013 1:02:31 PM |
....those drugs cos cancer and heart disease o!
Delta State Born Foool,pauLala
Mr Goodluck Ekwensi | 3/15/2013 1:36:30 PM |
Bad market for you today.
You can see that silence is the best answer to a foool.that's what happened to you today.
No body read your comment anymore.unwanted pregnant child like you,Ediot!
Badluck Ekwensu
Lalaland | 3/16/2013 12:21:54 AM |
Ódè but you read and commented and replied to my comments nah abi? Ódè! Aha!
badluck ekwensu
lolo | 3/16/2013 2:09:19 PM |
hahaha badluck has escaped from d mental home o
Moalisa
Apple | 3/15/2013 6:46:22 AM
Well done, I think you are a very good mother, keep it up. your daughter is very beautiful . I just hope Mr Lanre will treat you right unlike your ex-husband.
Geny my baby
Tuts | 3/15/2013 7:02:56 AM
Genny every where u go. u shine.
i so so love your simplicuty
love u much
OMG
bangold | 3/15/2013 7:27:16 AM
NFC am disappointed with ur blogging. Who r d fans family n collegues dat complained abt her relationship with lanre? U went to linda ikeji's blog n uesed d comments dia to write up ur own story. Smh
Good ONe
ka | 3/15/2013 7:31:00 AM
Monalisa is a great mum to her daughter. NFC nobody is complaining.Everybody deserves to be happy in life. The stars all look so so beautiful. Genny is the bomb. You really are a star my dear. Nothing do you girl.
Rare beauty
Ada | 3/15/2013 7:47:33 AM
Genny is a rare beauty. she is a near perfect beauty, her facial structures, her size, her complexion, her skin; always glowing. Infact she is an epitome of beauty, not in the eye of the beholder only this time. She is complete. I praise the God that created you. You are simply adorable.
Tired
Nicole | 3/15/2013 8:26:46 AM
Sometimes I think you folks are out to destroy people's happiness.. So after witnessing the domestic violence her father inflicted on her mother, why shouldn't she be able to see how a man who cares for her mother will treat her. Everyone doesn't do PDA ((public displays of affection), nor does everyone appreciate it... but they have some choices, leave, look away, mind your business. Didn't hear many of these folks complaining when she was being beaten and was unhappy in her marriage, but now she seems content again the mouths are flapping. By all means they should do what makes them happy and comfortable in this life but allow this woman also to do the same. Let people live!
IBINABO
WHO CARES | 3/15/2013 9:35:42 AM
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF PARTY CRASHER, U NO GET WORK AGAIN BUT JUST TO ATTEND PARTIES, WHY U NO THEY SHOW THE FACES OF UR MULTITUDE (CHILDREN) OR U DEY ASHAMED BE CAUSE THEY HAVE 5 DIFFERENT FATHERS. INI EDO, DO U EVER SPEND TIME WITH UR HUSBAND, U ARE TOO MUCH OF A USELESS WIFE I KNOW THAT U ARE JUST PRETENDING, THAT UR 2ND HAND MARRIAGE IS OVER, U ARE MORE LIKE OGE K LEG WHO IS MARRIED BUT SINGLE. DESMOND, PLS REMOVE THOSE BLACK TERMITES ON UR HEAD, IT DOSENT FIT. RAMSEY, U ARE MY GUY ANY WHERE ANY TIME, MONALISA, UR BABY GIRL IS VERY CUTE BUT U FHUCK TOO MUCH, I HOPE SHE WONT BE LIKE U.
Monalisa
Onyii | 3/20/2013 8:17:19 AM |
funny but coorect
Karen | 3/15/2013 9:42:49 AM
i love u GENNY,u are so beautiful and unique.u are de best!
karen | 3/15/2013 9:51:19 AM
pls where is Lana Jerry?i miss him
segun arinze
chibuzo | 3/15/2013 10:01:39 AM
My man, that is your child.....
I respect you all
Na me biko | 3/15/2013 10:04:33 AM
For once I am very happy with the parliamentarians here who are incorruptible by the wagging of the biros of NFC's reporters. I had wanted to ask that questions: who are the people that are complaining who couldn't complain when this lady was going through hell in her former husband's house.

She had been on her own for sometime and no one came out publicly to commend her but now that she seem to have found peace NFC have started inciting ppl against her. Thank you council of good people for rebuking them.
Genevieve Nnaji?
Emeka | 3/15/2013 3:21:22 PM
Genevieve Nnaji??? Present Sir!! dis woman sabi dey answer present for functions wher there is abundance of food and drinks for free o.
Emeka
emma | 3/15/2013 4:02:29 PM |
You are mugu as your comment make no sense hare at all.Gene doesnt eat much at all.Your comment is un reasonable so go sleep
ma hear word o
Nelson | 3/15/2013 3:24:55 PM
it's amazing how geneveieve's fans have been overating her in her beauty xpecially and trying to force it down on pepo, her beauty is average so ma hear word o,
Emeka pls leave genny!
Chief ajagba | 3/15/2013 3:33:02 PM
Emeka I beg leave genny out of this matter. Help me beg NFC to press that albino monalisa f**kig Chinda to pay me my money, see as she dey, useless ash*w* wey don f**k plenty married men tire sotay some marriage don scather becos of am. Help me tell NFC to rebroadcast my shouts ooo. Her own passes the one wey jim Ike do hajia. Monalisa na useless ash*w* wey no go ever repent of f*****g around. That ein useless pickin sef go def f**k f**k like ein mama when ein grow. This ine wey ein papa no dey even show face at all, that pickin don't spoil die I am sure. Stewwpid useless cheap ash*w*, thunder fire ya over yellow smelling staph infested toto for there. U lucky say I no know ya house I for don come disgrace u for there. Na now I see why na so SOS hotel she being dey come open he useless c**t for me to f**k. Especially for oriental. I hate those days whenever I remember as I waste ma money on the b***h. Mtsewwwwwwww
enof is enof
Nuhu | 3/15/2013 3:35:48 PM
Genevueve, enof is enof, when will u also organize something like this and invite colleagues to enjoy? rememb ur mum's 6oth bday parry? u never invited and of yr colleague bcos u said u dont want it to be a "nollywood thing"
Nuhu
lolo | 3/16/2013 2:16:26 PM |
gennyfcukingvive too stingy o..she is dem ring leader of d party gate crashers(PGC)
Chief ajagba
Nelson Lou | 3/15/2013 3:36:13 PM
Chief chief, u don cry taya for NFC. Lol. Weather she thief ur money or not that 1 no concern me. But as for her f*****g around in hotels in lagos, I quite agree with u there. I have seen her on sme occasions going in to f**k zik okafor and I wonder why she has to go that low in life. She is such a shame to womanhood.
Monalisa is a slut for real
Sandra | 3/15/2013 3:39:12 PM
Truth be told the monalisa in real life is a slut and enjoys sleeping around with married men. I pity any man that ends up marrying her cause she will end up killing him with infections she gets from other men in her sexcapades. I am ashamed to be a woman when I look at her lifestyle. Useless things.
Someone I know f**k her well
Benny I'll | 3/15/2013 3:44:01 PM
My elder brother knows one elderly man from edo or delta i think is a very senior person in one of the para military organization in the country f**ks her steady. She always comes begging for feeding money every month so he handles her foodstuff and all that and he f**ks her steady and I learnt her never uses condom on her so I am not shocked when the chief ajagba is crying that she gave him disease. The girl monalisa Chinda is a shame to her family and a disgrace to ikwere people. Look at her and ton to dike the two girls from ikwere are useless. So sad for rivers people.
see o!!
Ricardo | 3/15/2013 3:44:23 PM
Waoohh Monalisa's beautiful daughter is a big girl now, 5yrs already? see how time flies. very cute little girl. See how all the female nollywooders flaut their children, it's amazing how some cant show theirs not to talk of flauting, whether they are shy o na they only sabi.
Lisa well done, just luv the way u adore and take care of ur beautiful daughter.
Leave her I beg
Monica | 3/15/2013 3:46:30 PM
Leave her I beg, it's her life.
Ricardo shut up!,
Chief ajagba | 3/15/2013 3:49:39 PM
Better thank me and other married chiefs and ambassadors wey she dey duck to take care of that ein useles skin and daughter. Ei be like say u dey follow f**k am with the way u dey Gail am. Abi na u give am stubborn staph wey she come share give me? Mad man go take ur drug sleep before u commit suicide this night, i***t
Married men beware!
Mrs Stephanie | 3/15/2013 3:53:03 PM
Underneth the pomp and glamour , good clothes and perfumes lie women with chronic diseases and infections. I advice all married men to beware of this soul killers masquerading as actresses to beware. Chief ajagba has learnt the hard way and though he is going about his complaint in a funny and unacctable way I feel descent married men should learn from him and avoid these monsters and killers of destinies.
Mrs stephanie
Na me | 4/1/2013 7:04:30 AM |
Am surprise u belive wot ds useless s***ky chief agbada or wot eva he is caled is sayin,,person wey no fit furk vilage smelin girl dy form say em furk clasic babe like monalisa....chief agbada,, u be smellin sheet n dirty local champion,,,who dash monkey banana...u cum here dy run mouth dy talk say u don furk everybody...na ur mama u furk..even madwoman no go evn gree sleep wt dirty pig like u.....wit ur roten mouth...Ezi ofia like u...if u feel say u be real man,show ursef....amu lele ele(rotten pennis) like u
Monalisa
Gudluck | 3/15/2013 3:56:40 PM
i have never liked monalis's trousers mouth, always big and long sweeping the floor. must genny and ibi attend every party? genny wed ey wait u o, come May u shd also throw a party and invite colleagues o chop and drink like the way u do for peoples own.,not people throwing a surprise party for u o.
Failed. Arrogate no 2 on d way
Mfon display | 3/15/2013 3:57:47 PM
After making a terrible mistake of marrying a philanderer like demo Richards this senseless monalisa has not learnt her mistake in life. I am begging her to marry that lanre of a dog and see if she will not make headlines as the first and only celeb to marry and get divorced twice, she is just a senseless moron that lacks reasoning. I am so sure that b*****d sucks her clits and that is what is confusing her that she does not reason anymore. I wonder where her parents are and what role they are playing in her life before she self destruct. Celebrity my foot.
haters
Jim | 3/15/2013 4:00:04 PM
it's only a mentally derailed person who will insult someone for admiring the little innocent girl called Tamar, she is indeed beautiful and well taken care of, haters can go and burn the atlantic ocen for all i care.
Monalisa is useless
Franks ego | 3/15/2013 4:01:37 PM
Nfc pls stop bringing us news on this female dog. There are better gist for folks out there. She is a failed p********e period.
Genevive naji
Jayboy | 3/16/2013 1:30:13 AM
U are an example to womanwood u are a goddess, a jewl, so presious like daimond and u are my role model
Helllllllooooooooooooooooooo
Sammy (Udokim) | 3/16/2013 2:02:22 AM
Dis one go shawo pass d mama o
monalisa is monalisa
steve | 3/16/2013 3:13:33 AM
All these s**t girls opening deir mouth wide to insult monalisa and oda female celebrities...am sure you do more worse in de dark, its like kettle calling pot black. Which one of you can boast of having just 1 boy friend? And my definition of a p********e is one who let's more dan 1 dick enter her p***y. So check urselves and count de dicks and deir sizes...dommies!!!
oh Ramsey!!!
Mamas | 3/17/2013 2:44:00 AM
Thumbsup to Ramsey Noah, u never fall my hand man! U looking younger and handsome, keep it up man, Nollywood best kisses!
Is a feel world
Brandy | 3/17/2013 5:33:31 AM
Plz u guyz shuld learn hw 2 mind yr own business dis re classic ppl u al re jst jelous go heaven nd cum dwn u cn nvr b lyk dem...f**ls
Lolo and Lalaland
Dee | 3/17/2013 6:15:01 AM
I so wish to see how u look Lolo and Lalaland,I bet u are ugly b****s with no interesting lifes,u r always here judging Genny and the fact still remains,she's BEAUTIFUL no matter what u say about her and her life is going forward.As for her age she's lucky 2 have reached dat age,who knows maybe the 2 of u will never reach her age OR if u do u will already look older than her.Genny is successfull so the 2 of u will have 2 deal with dat
Dee
Lalaland | 3/17/2013 9:21:07 AM |
Goat brains lolo n lalaa will make you ho blimd when you see us! Genefhuckinve is as fake as they ce! Fake wig and pumps her dry self with drugs to stay thin! One day be one day the slimming drugs she consumes go balloon in her body!
Dee ya father
Chief ajagba | 3/17/2013 11:10:00 AM
Useless dee shut up ya smelling mouth fr there i***t. If u ever abuse my lala or lolo again thunder go fire ya smelling staph infested Tito like monalisa f*****g chinda for there. i***t
lalala or wot ever u called urself
Pretty Angel | 3/17/2013 3:58:41 PM
Why are u so jealous about jenny and why do u hate her so much? Jenny is there making her money, she's a world star recognised by CCN And BBC.. A multi millionaire who will never in dis planet earth notice u.. Why not go and hug transformer and leave jenny d queen alone
Shattap pretty devil
Chief ajagba | 3/18/2013 3:35:53 AM
Pretty angel Abi na devil u be, if u ever insult lala again, I go make sure I f**k u again for oriental hotel and no go use condom for ya toto so that I go give u staph wey monalisa f*****g Chinda give me. Lala na ur mate? i***t! Genny na fina gal no doubt and I go talk to lala my guy to reduce the abuse but if u ever insult lalal again. I go send all those naked pictures of ur toto to NFC to publish. ash*w* 1 kobo like u. i***t
JEALOUS DEMONS
MYSTERY | 3/20/2013 4:19:07 AM
SHUT UP DAT UR SMELLY MOUTH AJAGBA i***t,WHY ARE U MOUTHING r*****h ALL D TIME????ALL U KNOW IS f**k,SEX AND DISEASE,SERIOUSLY ARE U SO s****d COMING HERE TO WRITE TRASH ABT CELEBRITIES WHO CANT EVEN EMPLOY U AS THEIR GATEMAN.AS FOR DAT f**l LALA U WIL DIE OF HEART ATTACK COS OF GENNY D QUEEN,SHE IS CLASSY,POPULAR,SUAVE,DRESSES WELL AND UR HERE DYING,SHE DOESNT KNOW AND COULDNT CARE LESS ABT i***tS LIKE U.U SEEM TO HAVE INFERIOR COMPLEX WHEN IT COMES TO GENNY COS U JUST CANT HANDLE D FACT DAT SHE LOOKS TOO GOOD.f*****g NIGERIANS BUSY BODY GO KILL ALL OF UNA,GO GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING JUDGEMENTAL,USELESS JOBLESS f**lS
wow
stella | 3/21/2013 7:30:30 AM
congrats my dear, am happy for you
Happy 5th Birthday Tamar Lily.
Charity Ulunnaya. | 3/22/2013 10:06:48 AM
Happy 5th birthday Tamar Lily and very many, many returns ok. Tamar Lily you are so very beautiful and no doubt, Mummy really takes good care of you. Well Done Monalisa. Now, judging from the pics above, everybody in Tamar's birthday party, both old and young are so, so, cute. I am sure you all had fun. Its so great to see you falling in love again Monalisa. But please be very careful ok. I really do wish you all the very best in the whole wide world and God's Guidance, Peace and Love.
U ROCK
bibi india | 3/26/2013 5:44:53 AM
Jenny for the first time, men u look so sweet. u rock pls keep looking like this
all gud
sommy | 3/27/2013 7:04:37 AM
plz u guys shud stop insulting or embarrasing dem they re all cute nd beautiful i luv u all
jobless ppl
maya | 3/29/2013 12:08:08 PM
most of u guys mouthin dese r*****h abt dese chics ve neva evn seen a woman s privys let alone bedded one. jobless ppl
B-party
Tumi | 4/8/2013 8:32:22 AM
Ramsey loving yo red plimsolls n evryone is on point, Genny Genny always on point gal woah!!! Love from down South A
jrrpZoQXxErmR
Lyudmila | 4/10/2013 1:13:12 PM
I /think/ I remember the wall cmoing down, but I have very clear memories before and after. I remember looking at maps of Europe, and thinking it was sad that because the world was normal now, the borders would never change again. (This was a pre-wall memory). I also remember expecting East Germany to become part of West Germany, though I am sure I did not appreciate the real dynamics of what was going on.
xcel energy
vfldywc@gmail.c | 4/30/2013 9:01:16 AM
thanks for share
jerseys outlet
exmxxfisqrc@gma | 4/30/2013 11:44:27 AM
michael kors outlet
fnnwdhydjks@gma | 4/30/2013 10:31:52 PM
michael kors handbags
mkepvyjz@gmail. | 5/1/2013 11:58:33 AM
xcel energy
cheapapesbtjoiv | 5/6/2013 7:34:42 AM
good post, i have been looking for it
xcel energy
cheapgaucvisfn@ | 5/6/2013 10:14:04 AM
thanks for your share guys
nike outlet
nikeoutletnotuc | 5/7/2013 1:47:13 AM
good post, i have been looking for it
HBD!!
JJ. | 6/10/2013 2:41:49 AM
D little GIRL look really beautiful.HBD!!!What is Desmond trying to look like with dat type of hair?It doesn't look good on him,n it is believed dat only iresponsible people carry dat kind of hair style.PLS.TAKE IT OFF N LOOK UR NORMAL SELF:)Also,why is almost everybody wearing JEANS?
Tarma lily
Mercy | 9/6/2013 1:37:35 PM
whoeva said tarma lily is an indian name is wrong, tarma is an hebrew name in the bible, and lily we knw is a flower. So get ur points rite b4 judging. Kudos 2 u Monalisa. Love u loads
jenny
chi | 9/12/2013 3:11:16 PM
Jenny I lov u so much,u ar alwys luking cool.u ar my no one ever dear
nnaji
Eziugo | 4/6/2014 1:23:27 PM
Genny i beg u pls ur bby nid smone to be her father okey, try nd travel to ur maternal home Amaimo
nnaji