Uti Nwachukwu Tweets Pix With Lady To Clear Rumour On Alleged Homo?
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Former Big Brother Africa (BBA) winner, Uti Nwachukwu has posted a picture of himself and a lady in bed.

The TV presenter has been in South Africa after he attended the just concluded AfricaMagic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) held in Lagos.

Before now, there have been an alleged gay practice between Uti and his best friend, Alex Ekubo.

It is believed that Uti posted the picture to clear the air on the rumour that he can't be seen around women, which has mostly formed the basis of the alleged homosexual rumour.

No definite lady has been romantically linked with Uti. The first that almost arose was with Beverly Naya, which the actress later vehemently denied.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

And then came the Queen! (Omotola Jalade) Red carpet fashion. Second edition. [PICTURES]

AMVCA: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Award To Genevieve Nnaji

Chika Ike, Anni Marcauley Settle Rift?

P-Square Rivals Don Jazzy, Ventures Into Oil Biz

2Face Publicly Promises To Satisfy Annie In Bed

Immunity For Legislators is Like Buying Bullet Proof Vehicles for Armed Robbers - Dino Melaye

What Happened At Tuface & Annie's Tradituional Wedding

Trybe Records' House Of Confusion: Another Artiste Dumps Label After Eva

Celebrity Couples At The AMVCA 2013

English
Stress | 3/16/2013 3:39:01 AM
I wnt 2 knw
NOT CONVINCING
NOT CONVINCING | 3/16/2013 4:14:41 AM |
NOT CONVINCING
who knows
Mrs Akudo | 3/16/2013 4:59:47 AM |
How una take know say Uti na gay? Na cos say im no dey ruff or cos say Uti no dey carry and dump babes like other guys?
nonesense
cutie | 3/16/2013 3:50:22 AM
who dis one wan decieve;;staged pic period...he pays nore attention to the camera than the girl close to him
rawwwwwbiSssh
poshmum | 3/16/2013 3:58:12 AM
Cutie u said it all gamb
NFC
Ben | 3/16/2013 4:26:58 AM
Mak unah go sitt don one place, no dey gossip gossip.... Nobi unah business jeree, liv d guy alone...
human beings
neny | 3/16/2013 4:29:59 AM
Dat he's nt being seen wit a lady dosent "TAG" him a "GAY" anyways, y can't human's simply mind dier bizness instead of 3ing 2 knw wat happens in dier Next door neighbour's lyf.
beardddddd
nne | 3/16/2013 4:33:28 AM
Lady, u just gonna be famous as uti's beard. Uti abeg stop decieving ur self.
Uti
Favour | 3/16/2013 5:47:32 AM
Dat he is not a womanizer doesnt make him a gay
liar
uti | 3/16/2013 5:52:11 AM
hahaha.....nice stage art uti , u can f**l the world but cant f**l wen know u enter ur nica even b4 u bcame a celeb,sapele benin tins u know every ,dont suffer that gurl 4 nothing ohk?
Aproco
Lucy | 3/16/2013 6:01:12 AM
Make sure say na truth before you talk asili ajoka
utilicious uti
gbam | 3/16/2013 6:48:08 AM
Uti stop all these drama, na for set u take this pix rite? Cos no
body go look so ordinary wit him girl frnd. Even if u remove ur cloth and snap with her e go still show say no be ur spec so stop b4 u cause another bruhah for ursef no wey press don 4get u small. Guy we no say u na gay but I feel u shaa 14yrs no be 14days
Hahahaha
Bee | 3/16/2013 8:25:30 AM
Pls, wot happnd 2 Utti $ Sheilah ?
worthless to me
chibuzo | 3/16/2013 8:34:52 AM
If the reason why he posted these pics is to clear his sexual status, then i would say that it is not worth it. You do not have to convince the people. They do not own you.
worthless to me
chichi | 3/17/2013 3:45:06 PM |
I agree with comment from Chibuzo. Uti does not need to do things to please people. my boss once said "whatever people think about you, should not bother you because you are not what they think" and I like this saying.
ash*w* gay uti
ghana gay | 3/16/2013 9:46:58 AM
Uti no dey decievee ur self before alex go murder u. Dat pics is a camouflage pics.
Uti big brother
UJU Ogugua | 3/16/2013 9:59:18 AM
I suspected that uti is a gay in big brother house. As of this pictures it's fake cos he is paying more attention to the camera than the babes.
cover up
meme | 3/16/2013 4:12:29 PM |
I agree with u if u take a look at the picture he is not into the girl,by the way gay have girl friends for cover up I have seen someone who was married for 3 years and just last year he told his wife that he was gay.I do not went to call name.
It's just a cover....
Leanie | 3/16/2013 10:15:13 AM
Guy still gay as hell.....could be bi sexual!!
uti
Apple | 3/16/2013 10:16:04 AM
He is deceiving him self...mtchew
Uti boy
Maya | 3/16/2013 1:34:25 PM
Pls u guys leave uti alöne jor. Wetin b una own sef? Hisssss.
Uti
Mimi | 3/16/2013 6:06:39 PM
Uti u don't f**l me wat abt the young lawyer u re dating the truth is somehow this things can't stay hidden so stop trying to cover up wat u re u like men nd not ladies all this ur pics na FABU anybody can take this pics it means nothing.
cover up
osaxxie | 3/17/2013 4:09:10 AM
plss...........uti save us d drama..u r so GAY and u know it...........anyways its ur life.
uti
yamuyamu | 3/25/2013 11:28:26 PM |
honestly,some of you here are ignorant.....so are u really that daft to believe whatever the media says.....i mean so because Uti and Alex hang out like the way guys normally do,you guys then tagged them Gay ...are u serious????? like really it's such a disgraced to see or even know that most people would believe whatever the media says....Uti and Alex are good friends.....don't mistake friendship to being Gay....they are two different things... and P.S GAY means HAPPY...yes it does go check your dictionary for references.
HAHA
Mrs K | 3/17/2013 10:19:10 AM
really?????i laugh in spanish,so the fact that this guy is so focused on posing 4 the pic more than with the girl says nothing to him...girls if you see a guy with wicked eyes like uti u better run..the eyes are the mirror of the soul so you can tell what is in his cant you.Uti hav many seats
OK
Gold | 3/18/2013 12:44:13 AM
Ok oh Uti. We don see.
U are what u are
Ollynase | 3/18/2013 4:11:33 PM
I don't know this guy but I'm contributing from an expert point of view. Looking at these pictures, there's no emotional bond from Uti and this babes. He really distanced himself from the babes psychologically. Don't get me wrong Uti, I cannot discriminate against u because of ur sexuality but the pics does not real at all. I just want u to know that u are what u are and if that's ur choice then so be it. Just thread carefully. Research shows that HIV is more common with ..... Than.... Pls fill in d gap.
Uti
Olinasse | 3/18/2013 4:14:43 PM
Don't mind my errors.
Meant to say the pics are not real and there's no emotional bond between the two people in d pics.
Either or not
Apete | 3/19/2013 11:45:51 AM
It is only God knws d hidden sin sacrilege we re commiting,so i cannot say he is gay,bisexual,even d heterosexual pple dt hav sxx out of wedlock is a grt sin in d eyes of our Lord,so all of dem re sin against God,we shld all repent weda gay,bisexual or hetrosexual nd recieve christ as our lord nd personal saviour
juajuShjpBXiDONnJA
Stephane | 4/14/2013 4:22:09 AM
Is this testicular proelbm the first of its kind, or has it never been documented in the history of man?Hello, recently i've been experiencing a very sore, red, tender scrotum for an unexplainable reason. I dont have any other symptoms one would expect (one testicle in paticular hurting, extreme pain, blood in the urinal tract, pain urinating, epiditimitys, ect ect.) and i am becoming very frustrated in the search for what exactly is wrong with me.Since the conception of the issue, ive take 5 different prescription medications that have been prescribed to me by my family doctor , two emerge doctors and a urologist (levofloxacin, sulfamethoxazole-trimethaprim, novamoxim, reactine and a prescription painkiller) to insure that it was not a bacterial infection. My symptoms have not altered since taking any of these pills, and ive only suffered a painful reaction to the levofloxacin. every doctor ive seen, including my urologist (doctor that specializes in the urinary tract/genitals) have concluded that they are 100% unsure of what i am experiencing. i have had a testicular ultrasound, an STD swab test, several urine tests, a prostate exam, and these have all turned up perfectly normal, yet my issue is still undiagnosed.i've done my research over the week, and ive checked the symptoms of typical causes such as the epidytimis being swollen or infected, testicular torsion, varioceles, ect ect .. and nothing seems to explain what my issue is. Please, can someone relate to what i'm experiencing? all of my doctors are throwing antibiotics at me and telling me the only thing they can imagine is that it is an allerlgic reaction, yet i am unsure of how this can be, considering i havent altered how my clothes have been washed or dried in years. The only other information i can provide is that it happened once before, about a month before this, and i was prescribed the sulfamethoxazole-trimethaprim for 5 days, and symptoms happened to go, and then return. The medication i'm taking now should cover what the sulfameth covered plus more, so i dont understand how this can be. Can anybody explain to me what is going on? i am in desperate need of a solution for this issue, and i plan to request surgical measures over the next few days if i am not presented with any new information as to what could be causing the issue. I am severely discomforted by this thought, however i have no other options considering i have already seen many doctors and have been told nothing about what i am experiencing.Thanks for your speedy responses guys, and yes, it's become very frustrating to know that i have something seriously wrong and cannot diagnose it for whatever reason.Although i agree with crossing a varicocele and torsion out of the picture, i honestly dont know what else to do but assume the ultrasound failed somehow. the symptoms are closest to having a varicocele, and even then they arent very similar. This isn't my real information and i can't email you my symptoms, but i can tell you currently the worst points of discomfort are when i am exposed to heat (scrotum relaxes and expands, creating a much higher probability for damage to become inflicted upon the testicles because they are hanging much lower and are very loose, increased pain as well). The general pain is not strong on its own, but i am severely llimited to movement and activity because of this.i fear my expert urologist with his 2 minute examination of my issue may have missed something.Also, if this helps, ive noticed sometimes my testicles will appear to slowly be moving around inside the scrotum. not nessecarily twisting, but i can see and feel a slight motion sometimes through my left testicle. maybe this is the cold air constriction slowly taking place, or like i fear, a varicocele in its early stages causing a pulsation that alteres the state of my left testicle.
Rock on Uti!
Miareina | 6/11/2013 6:39:24 PM
So what if Uti is gay? How is it anyone's business? You guys don't own him. It doesn't pay to gossip especially when d subject is doing so well. Anyway, what is d life of a celebrity without rumours and speculations? They become less talked about. Rock on Uti
Uti
Dora | 7/23/2013 2:01:14 PM
Don't pay attention to them cos aslong as u are a human beign, pple must talk.
Comment: