P-Square ft Lagbaja --UNLIMITED [AUDIO]
Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Listen to an astonishing collaboration in a new song by iconic duo P-Square featuring veteran musician Lagbaja. The song -which is entiled 'Unlimited'- is the supposed new theme song for Africa's telecommunication giant Globacom.

Listen here

Psquare
Lana jerry | 3/21/2013 5:35:56 AM
Ad so fhucking wat?.
Hmmmmm
Sly | 3/21/2013 8:31:34 AM |
The song has a strong resemblance to Goldie's Skibobo.
Don't like this song,it's so unlike Lagbaja-the Masked One.
Honestly speaking,no biggie.
Psquare
Jim | 3/27/2013 6:53:10 AM |
Na 2 dey say psquare song resemble this n that,na im u sabi 4 your life.that is what u people said of alingo and alingo was entirely diffrent from shake ur bum bum n hota n d video was off the hook,now is dat useless skibobo u are comparing wit unlimited guys.I strongly suggest u just drink 50 litres of conc.hcl. That will really calm u down.
Psquare
Princess | 3/30/2013 10:15:18 AM |
I seriously believe u av problems wit ur ear drums or is it out of jealousy?anywere they r still UNTOUCHABLE,UNSHAKABLE nd UNLIMITED!!!
lagbaja
David | 3/21/2013 5:56:20 AM
Its high time u remove this thing on ur face,even if u are campaigning for common people,be real and show ur self.Its big enough to scare a little child,make it modern.
INFOERIOR DAVID
MR MAKE IT MODERN, UR AN IDIOT | 3/23/2013 3:21:07 AM |
i***t, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? DO YOU NOT HAVE MASQUERADES IN YOUR PLACE?
SOME OF YOU AFRICANS HAVE EYEWATERING INFERIORITY COMPLEX*** CULTURE-LESS i***t!
Till den
Last born | 3/21/2013 6:40:37 AM
Oya nah make we hearem
p square
joash | 3/21/2013 8:03:31 AM
abeg jor...una try
good
baba naira | 3/21/2013 8:43:02 AM
I like the baseline.
YEYE D SMELL
sleek | 3/21/2013 9:05:41 AM
Somebody ask psquare y their face is so black nd old? C 11 don tear their ugly black face finish dem no wan marry if na woman b dat d go slander her mtcheew lagbaja open ur f*****h eyes 9ja don upgrade nd every1 updated wot is it wit mask? Who fhuckn gives a f**k about such local outdated style eh? Dis is 21st century bera remove dat juju mask nd show us dat old wrinkled face of urs i***t I'm nt ur fan
sleek
Jay | 3/21/2013 11:48:14 AM |
You need a shrink. Craze.
Psquare
Jim | 3/27/2013 8:06:30 AM |
U are a f**l 4 saying they are ugly just because they have black spot on thier faces,so u want dem to bleach like michael j.Incase u don't know they one of d most handsome n sexiest artiste in d world.they were recently nominated 4 d world most sexiest artiste alongside miguel,chrisbrown n others.so if u are saying they are ugly u are indirectly saying dat big headed two face n abino dbanj are ugliar.
YEYE D SMELL
sleek | 3/21/2013 9:06:25 AM
Nawa o
Kolly jay | 3/22/2013 12:26:37 AM |
He who say lagbaja is an i***t was a b*****d
Lagbaja
K2 FRESH | 4/21/2013 10:00:40 AM |
Lagbaja open ur face.9ja dey try 4 ur music
golden
wahala | 3/21/2013 10:58:14 AM
my golden boyz carry go,nothing do you two
more power to ur elbows
Lady T | 3/21/2013 10:59:58 AM
Nice 1, thump up to u guys
Nigerians no nothing
Nana | 3/21/2013 11:52:53 AM |
This is no good music,apart from that what's the masqurade.Bush people.
Nice Collaboration
Omo Oba | 3/21/2013 6:03:35 PM
This is a very welcoming development. It is a nice culture for Nigeria Music scene. I prefer this to unhealthy rivalry that plagues the entertainment world in most black community. Please keep it up.
hmmmmmmmmmm
sean omooba | 3/23/2013 1:13:35 AM
P square I don't expect less frm u guyz, u guyz are my MENTOR. May da good GOD bless u more nd keep u save 4 me, as 4 Omo baba mukomuko u are truely a LENGEND, as 4 mask it ok like dat people wey no lik am make dey jump inside WELL, bcos u really show da style of AFRICA may GOD bleess uuuuuuuuu SIRS
+918377059705
chidiebere | 3/24/2013 4:01:57 AM
p square i love u pls i 2000
+918377059705
chidiebere | 3/24/2013 4:02:12 AM
p square i love u pls i 2000
hi
solomon | 3/24/2013 6:46:47 AM
nigeria love you both keep up broda
9nice one
segun slender | 3/25/2013 12:51:33 AM
we dey fill owner,but lagbaja let see ur face
really nice
Amazing*Kidson | 3/26/2013 12:30:50 AM
*menh u guys are hot....i luv d song,d lyricz,d beat,d tyming,d mix,though ur voice was kinda weak...buh it was ok.....the max man really killed d song....i pray 2 b lyk u guys someday....pade mi ni sale.God bless u guys*
Psquare al d way
Remita | 3/26/2013 2:33:06 AM
Psquare nice 1....
LAGBAJA
GUCCI | 3/26/2013 9:42:29 AM
Lagbaja
,is a good singer and very humble.pls let leave him out this.
Psquare ft labgaja
Aim | 3/26/2013 4:16:28 PM
Wow u guys ar 2mch,luv u guys so mch.keep on may GOD b wit u.no psquare no 9ja music industry.
Psquare dy bst.
Aim | 3/26/2013 4:20:21 PM
Psquare ar gud,no mata wati una yan.
Psquare ft lagbaja
Princess micheal | 3/30/2013 10:04:03 AM
Psquare u guys r jt 2 much. those dat r sayin d song remebles skibobo r mad.psquare re still UNLIMITED
psqure na una bekoo
ik | 4/1/2013 9:11:15 AM
i love u guys
psquare
ben | 4/25/2013 10:49:35 AM
i luv psquare .......iam next coming artist lyke p2
abt psquare
ben | 4/25/2013 10:57:11 AM
cal me 07038600763
My mentor
Hardaywal sa'eed | 5/21/2013 3:07:41 PM
Glory be to god, in the music industry i fank god 4 dis geogeous identical twince, p square n wic enlight dis nation 2 knw wot is meant by musik. As mic jacson b ur mentor, u dis guyz 2oo u ar my motivator. MORE GREEZE TO UR ELBOW...
My mentor
Hardaywal sa'eed | 5/21/2013 3:08:15 PM
Its cool
Ausken5 | 7/9/2013 7:26:25 PM
Dope song
rziiqqqRAnGuHDrd
Rahul | 9/16/2013 11:10:39 AM
, LOL, and he sends one back. How is that being brought tthgoeer? I believe I used the term coccooned in your coffeehouse thread. Ever see a bunch of kids sitting outside a Starbucks? What are they all doing? TEXTING each other?I guess I see what technology COULD be and what technology IS, and I'm just incredibly dissapointed. What was the line from Demolition Man? I've seen the future. It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener . The only change I'd make would be to the last phrase. I'd change it to texting his Mom in the next room. Okay, let the slings and arrows issue forth!
Comment: