Tuface/Annie’s Wedding: Top Stars Register Presence
Story by Babajide Ogunbumi/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Nollywood stars, Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda, Ramsey Noauh, Kate Henshaw, Ini Edo and Ibinabo Fiberesima are some of the celebrities expected to grace the much publicized wedding of actress, Annie Macaulay and award winning pop star, Tuface Idibia in Dubai this Saturday.

Nigeriafilms.com gathered that, the galaxy of Nollywood practitioners are prepared to register their presence in the epoch making event as they have their names on the 250 guest lists expected to fly with the new couple.

Though it has been widely claimed that over N50million will be expended for the wedding ceremony, other celebrities expected to grace the event include Faze, Sound Sultan, D’Banj, Tony Tetuila, Mai Atafo, Efe Omorogbe, Hycinth Idibia and Dotun Omoteye, Larry Gaga, Mary Anne, Yvonne Nwosu, Mai Atafo, Don Jazzy, Davido, Timaya and Iyanya amidst top politicians.

Meanwhile, the governor of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio has promised to sponsor some of the family of the actress and super model, Annie to Dubai.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw Shine At 2Face, Annie Traditional Wedding [Picture]

Governor Akpabio Splashes Prado SUV On 2Face, Annie; Promises 30-Man Team For Dubai Wedding

Kate Henshaw, Others For Tuface And Annie Idibia In Eket [PICTURES]

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES ON Tuface & Annie's Tradituional Wedding

Plastic Surgery On Dakore's Nose?

My Ex-Wife Is Foolish-Kayode Salako

Ladies Wise Up! Some Fake Celebs Are Just Impregnating Girls

SHOCKING VIDEO: Nigerians Vandalizing Nigerian Embassy In Senegal

Why Struggling Ghanaian Movie Stars Are Producing Their Own Movies

THE GIFT AND THE CURSE OF BEING TOOLZ (Responds to Haters)

We are waiting for pics
ik man | 3/22/2013 12:11:52 AM
We dey wait for pics cos i no go make am to Dubai.Trip cancelled.
me too
BAMENDA | 3/22/2013 12:32:55 AM |
i can't wait to see the wedding pics
nollysheitwood
lolo | 3/22/2013 4:28:07 AM |
even b4 i read out d names i don already read am for my head n lo n behold that was same thing i saw..gennyfcukingvive RING leader party gate crashers, Ibinabo ...enough fcuking for dubai graunteed
d list
lolo | 3/22/2013 4:34:22 AM |
party gate crashers list
gennyfcukingvive checked =present
Ibinabo mother of b*****ds checked=present
monalisa yam legs chinda checked= present
kate E.T henshaw checked= present
ini brown edo checked=present but why??
Oge ugly okoye checked= absent, fcuked to get I.V but rejected
Chika left legs ike checked= absent fcuked to get I.V but rejected
MORE LISTS COMING SOON
I still ask again....
Lalaland | 3/22/2013 6:14:00 AM |
.....about this fhucking wedding...and so fhucking what?!? Mtchew!
dearest
Lalaa | 3/22/2013 6:16:17 AM |
I think brown sugar ini edo is present because it is done in her state. The rest of the list you ave mentioned here is absolutely correct! That queen of single mothers ibinabo is now the gate crashing par-tey crasher! Gallivanting from one yeye par-tey to another yeye par-tey! Also i bet genefhuckinve is going just to see if her old self will get a man as usual! Mtchew! Fhucking nonsense!
lalaa bff
lolo | 3/22/2013 8:40:31 AM |
it is true now i rem brown sugar ini is Annie's sister, just showing a sisterly love...Ibinabo will defo be fcuked in Dubai and will defo hav a 7th b*****d...
Can I f**k in pls
Chief ajagba | 3/22/2013 4:28:57 PM |
My dear lolo, I dey like f**k women wey din f**k well well. Since this ibinabo don born reach 6 different b*****ds nah him be say she dey like f**k raw. Me to I like am like that wey I go enter inside woman toto yammah without condom. I like am wella. But I hope say she no get chronic staph as yam legg monalisa f*****g Chinda being give me after I spend money for am for America, Germany, Sierra leone and London. I beg advice me, make I try corner ibinabo f**k am? Maybe she fit carry belle born another b*****d sef! Mtsseewwwwwwww
Lalaland,Lolo & co
Nkem | 3/22/2013 3:53:21 PM |
If I may ask,what's all this hatred about?I don't get it,but it seems you're angry with the couple for some reasons.
nkem
lolo | 3/22/2013 4:30:11 PM |
pls ask google
Nkem ur Toto dey smell
Chief ajagba | 3/22/2013 4:33:03 PM |
Nkem I remember u wella, I don f**k u before for regent dreams hotel for ikeja. Ur toto sweet sha and tight small but ei dey smell wella. And after we f**k that day my p***s come dey scratch me but u no get stubborn staph like monalisa f*****gchinda. No ever disrespect lala or lolo if not I go tell them how ur v****a dey. ash*w* like u.
Are dey blind
Christy | 3/22/2013 9:27:21 AM |
Are dey all blind??? Y black sushade? mtchewwwWwwwwwwww!
christy
Lalaland | 3/23/2013 12:18:41 AM |
Ah they all think they are 'cool' and looking 'fly' nah hence those nonsense stewpid glasses like they are blind! Mtchhhheeeeeewwww indeed!
Jesus
Ansewe | 3/22/2013 12:12:27 AM
Annie Macauley SUPER MODEL???seriously?what r u guys talking about? So I have always been a fan of Annie's(even wen nothing was happening in her acting career) so I aint hating but I have never heard or seen Annie model not even in d movies. Make una stop to over hype pple jor,those wey we like we like,those we don't like...we never will.
Magda
Magda | 3/22/2013 12:23:36 AM
I can't wait to see the pic ooooo
Magdalene
Yes oooo | 3/22/2013 12:28:23 AM
Genevieve am praying is your tune next the way you like to celebrate with ppl so will ppl celebrate with you in Jesus name Amen keep it up it will favor you, you will I love you .
Gun shot.
Buchi | 3/22/2013 12:28:49 AM
MAKE I GO s**t FIRST,B4 I GO TALK WETIN DEY MY MOUTH
Anna
I don't really like Annie act | 3/22/2013 12:40:04 AM
I don't really like Annie acting for that I don't see her as actress bcos she can't speak out loud and u can't hear well when she speak and she also not being real on screem her laugh I's fake so for that I don't buy any movie wish she is in
Wetin self
Vextatn | 3/22/2013 12:40:38 AM
NFC if 2face marry finish wc news u go dey carry naw as u no get any news xcpt d weddn....u go cover der honeymoon too?
Omotola Nko?
Nelson | 3/22/2013 12:47:18 AM
Was Omotola not invited? Oh I forgot. She doesn't rejoice with people....... Self obsessed b***h!!!!
Nelson
lolo | 3/22/2013 5:46:08 AM |
Omot is a very busy person spare time she has she dedicates to her lovely family..who no get home/family won't understand just lik gennyfcukingvive n cos
OVER HYPED WEDDING
ik man | 3/22/2013 1:01:12 AM
They have said many things about this wedding, na so other celebs they do their wedding from Akwaibom to Dubai,i for go buy ticket go witness it myself.
Lolo dear
Lana jerry | 3/23/2013 12:00:06 AM |
Mr Omof.uckingtura is busy f.ucking both home ad abroad d1ck to earn a living 4 her byforce family since mrs mathew is jobless nw.ehmm we kw tey tey nah say she is always busy k.in fact i award her as d widest pussie woman coz i kw say her pussie is very elastic by nw.
LOVELY
sleek | 3/22/2013 1:17:17 AM
Wow nice ope many oda celebrity ll attend d weddin it ll certainly b jam packed nd d bst weddin of d yr nd century TUALE 2baba nd annie idibia luv u both plenty wishn u da best eva muah
my genny
BB | 3/22/2013 1:58:47 AM
genny d way u celebrit with ppls hapiness may d Good Lord make them 2celebrit ur own too, amen and amen.
WHY SPEND THIS MUCH?
YE | 3/22/2013 2:13:36 AM
NGOZI NWOSU WAS ALMOST DYING HERE A COUPLE OF WEKEKS AGO, HER COLLEAGUES IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS COULD NOT RAISE N5M TO HELP SAVE HER LIFE. HERE IS TUFACE/ANNIE WASTING MILLIONS OF NAIRA ON A SOCIETY WEDDING JUST FOR IT TO BE TALKED ABOUT. AFTER HAVING A DOZEN CHILDREN OUTSIDE OF WEDLUCK. WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF ALL THESE?. NIGERIANS SHOW OFF ALOT THAT IS WHY CORRUPTION WOULD NEVER SEIZE IN THE LAND. WHY ARE HUMAN BEINGS SO SELFISH AND SELFCENTERED. MAY GOD GIVE US THE GRACE TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY.
YE
Adorale Ronkus | 3/22/2013 2:54:16 AM |
such is life and human for you. we waste money on irrelevancy all in the name of show off, to tell your neighbour i beta pass you. If not for Fashola na so she go die like others. Not that there is no money in this country but we are not wise enough to utitlize well. Imagine the troop going to dubai for weddin, estimate how much each person will spend directly prgressing the economic of Dubai. All money miss road.......
they r all useless
lolo | 3/22/2013 5:48:27 AM |
don't mind dem..u won't see gennyfcukingvive n Ibinabo there until they say person don die..they will be first to send condolance messages
dearest bff
Lalaa | 3/22/2013 12:02:10 PM |
Absolutely gotdamn useless they all are!
Wedding
Akhere g | 3/22/2013 2:24:20 AM
2baba wish u both gudluck
Oga Africa
Utbrown | 3/22/2013 3:01:42 AM
2face is you and it will alway be you, keep dey hard work going and dey sky will alway be your limit..wish you all dey best. Still number 1 in Africa.
Lovely angels of nigeria
Lady T | 3/22/2013 3:51:01 AM
Wowwww, lovely angels, u all look so gorgeous and elegant. nigeria is so blessed to have such angels. i love u all, keep doing d good job. And for Annie and 2baba, a big congrats to u
Dubbi wedding
Forget | 3/22/2013 4:00:34 AM
I like this Genny i don't kw why
forget
lolo | 3/22/2013 5:49:22 AM |
bcos her toto dey sweet u to suck..she is a free giver
dearest
Lalaa | 3/22/2013 7:13:15 AM |
genefhuckingve toto must be sawa by now sef!
bff
lolo | 3/22/2013 8:42:06 AM |
or rather sweet n sour..tasteless
mature
smoothblaqqboy 21b2f679 | 3/26/2013 4:57:27 AM |
Everyone thinks Genny is bad but looking at it from the way she acts her movies . do u think she`s as bad as u picture her . as far vas im concerned , she`s d best and real actress i have ever watched . no disrespect but dats jst it.
Kai tubaba
Loyal | 3/22/2013 7:41:21 AM
I alwez feel apy on hearin dis guy's name. Tubaba u don mek history nb mek ur fans proud. Tuale joor
GOD plsssssssssssssssssssssss
Last born | 3/22/2013 7:59:37 AM
God, gud lord, pls make dis day a reality, journin mercies for evry nigerian tru n flo God bless u all for ur patrotism.
last born
lolo | 3/22/2013 8:43:21 AM |
abeg shurrrrup are they the only pepo getting married this wkend?
dearest
Lalaa | 3/22/2013 12:01:03 PM |
Abi o lolo! Thats why i keep asking so fhucking what about this yeye so called marriage?!? Mtcheeeew!
Gennyvive
M. Success | 3/22/2013 10:51:31 AM
Pls u guys should take it easy wit Genny na......no b her fault say tins fall apart for her now oo d best is yet to com her way by den tins go fall bak in place for her abi una neva hear testimonies of ppl marryin from 40yrs nd above?
FREE TOTOS
WHO CARES | 3/22/2013 11:30:09 AM
FREE TOTOS DON FULL DUBIA, I CALL THIS ALL U CAN EAT TOTO BUFFET OMOSLUT FOR JOIN THEM BECAUSE THAT IS HER SPECIALTY. HAPPY FHUCKING DUBIANS
hmmmm
Tonyi | 3/22/2013 3:55:31 PM
where are they going with all these windscreens nah?
super model for d wer!!
Nana Yaa | 3/23/2013 12:48:58 AM
All d appellations n accolades........Which one is dis tittle for Madam Tuface...actress na we all know she be. But super model??wen did dat one too start! na waa for u NFC.
GODLUK ALL D WAY 4 D IDIBIA FAMILY.
JOHNPAUL A.K.A AK47. | 3/25/2013 2:13:10 PM
TUALE 4 2BABA MY GUY KIP IT UP ND 4 ANNIE SWIT GAL WISH U D BEST IN LIFE.ND 4 GENI BABY,IF SHE WAN MARI MAKE SHE KOM 2 ME WIT DAT HER MONI,I NO GO EVEN CARE IF HER TASHUTI IS LARGE I GO CHOP AM LYK DAT.2 BABA HW I WISH I FIT KOM UR WEDDIN 4 DUBAI.BT IF U WAN HELP CALL ME 4 O8163185473
mature minds