Fans Lambast Chioma Akpotha For Being 'Rude'
Scandal-free actress, Chioma Akpotha almost had a situation of 'heat of the moment' on Wednesday when she engaged a fan on twitter.
According to what we gathered, one of her twitter followers asked the beautiful actress if she was an actor, she answered in the affirmative.
The fan had asked, "are you an actor or an actress?" going by what Chioma wrote in her profile that "I am an award winning Actor." The fan told Chioma to check her profile well and probably correct what he felt was wrong; changing the 'Actor' for 'Actress'.
The same question was asked again by the same person which was again answered by the Glo brand ambassador.
But Chioma lost her calm afterwards as the vividly angry LASU graduate then asked, "Are you blind, deaf, dumb or just plain daft?"
Chioma's reaction was then greeted with condemnation as some twitter followers lambasted her for being rude. This forced the actress to clear the air that she only asked a question and never insulted the guy that asked the same questions from her.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Wife’s Grave
- Doyin Okupe Likens Jonathan To Jesus Christ
- 2015: Newly Elected APC's Presidential Candidate, Muhammmad Buhari Openly Declares Assets On Facebook
- Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primaries
- Ex-Governor, Jim Nwobodo Disowns Children
- I No Longer Womanise—Atiku Abubakar
- EXCLUSIVE: Burial Quagmire: Jim Nwobodo Says “Jim Jnr” not His Son!