Fans Lambast Chioma Akpotha For Being 'Rude'
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size

Chioma Akpotha

Scandal-free actress, Chioma Akpotha almost had a situation of 'heat of the moment' on Wednesday when she engaged a fan on twitter.

According to what we gathered, one of her twitter followers asked the beautiful actress if she was an actor, she answered in the affirmative.

The fan had asked, "are you an actor or an actress?" going by what Chioma wrote in her profile that "I am an award winning Actor." The fan told Chioma to check her profile well and probably correct what he felt was wrong; changing the 'Actor' for 'Actress'.

The same question was asked again by the same person which was again answered by the Glo brand ambassador.

But Chioma lost her calm afterwards as the vividly angry LASU graduate then asked, "Are you blind, deaf, dumb or just plain daft?"

Chioma's reaction was then greeted with condemnation as some twitter followers lambasted her for being rude. This forced the actress to clear the air that she only asked a question and never insulted the guy that asked the same questions from her.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Exclusive Picture: Majid Michel's Love Child In South Africa He's Been Hiding

HELICOPTER CRASH: RAMSEY NOAH, TIMI DAKOLO LIE

GT Bank Re-Affirms Commitment To Secure Banking

TONTO DIKEH BREAKS SILENCE…WRITES TO NIGERIAFILMS.COM

Alleged Fraud:: Iyanya 'Kukere' Wanted By The Police

Halima Abubakar, Uti Uwachukwu, Zaky Azzay Draw Many To Charity

PICTURES: Terry G Acquires Range Rover Sport...Calls It Carton

Davido's Dad Separates From Wife

jump am pass
BAMENDA | 3/22/2013 2:04:00 AM
i'm off to my farm land
NFC
Josy | 3/22/2013 2:12:26 AM |
Of all her beautiful pix, why dis one... unprofessional nfc. Hissss... Chioma i still love u
Let Chioma be ABEG!
Nneoma | 3/22/2013 2:27:22 AM |
Pls free Chioma joor, most of these so called fans could be somehow annoying especially on Twitter. Why repeatedly asking d same question over & over gain? By d way is Chioma not an actor? An Actor simply means a player, performer or an artiste which plainly defines her profession. In as much as we refer to female actors as actresses, dat does not mean dat addressing d female folks as actors is in any way wrong. So dose over sabi fans shld park somewhere abeg!
nneo
lolo | 3/22/2013 4:09:18 AM |
yes that a true definition...but Chioma is not what u pple thinks she is..not innocent at all showed her true colour at the celebris**t ultimate search..her envy, backbitting n gosip attitude there... so she is just a pretender who will let loose when d time comes.. as she go carry that excess lugage as husband that she feeds still pretending to be happy..she is so MEAN
lolo
Nneoma | 3/22/2013 4:36:59 AM |
U are quite right dear, i watched dat Celebrities Ultimate Search and i was dahmed too disappointed over Chioma's attitude especially with Muma Gee. Infact i hated her after dat show, though a friend of mine in Nollywwod once told me dat Chioma is a very wicked woman, dat she even pushed & injured an upcoming actor who was supposed to kiss her in a movie set, but i doubted him. I know Chioma is not a Saint, but most of these FANS let themselves too down sometimes d way dey seek attention 4rm all these so called celebs.
lolo
nekky | 3/22/2013 5:07:01 AM |
Truly,i believe that's who she rily is,after dat gulder ultimate search tv series all she does pisses me off.She's such a pretender,backbiter,gossip a lot nd vry envious too..She cant hide 4eva
I do not like her one bit
Lalaland | 3/22/2013 6:07:48 AM |
She is pretencious and wicked! My brother went out with her for ONLY two months before he dumped her arse cos she was SUCH an HORRIBLE person! This chioma came from a very wretched background o that we were even angry with my brother for associating himself with a dirty person! She wanted to chop all my brother money sef! This chioma is not a nice person at all! She is way toooo JEWOS and also LOCAL on top of that! My other brothers were so angry that my brother even looked at her once sef! Mtchew!
my dearest
lolo | 3/22/2013 8:48:19 AM |
did ur brother say whether she sabi do for bed? with those her horrible left legs. As she sabi pretend this kin pepo no dey fit pretend for bed o...
dearest
Lalaa | 3/22/2013 9:23:28 AM |
My brother say if you see the house wey she lives with her family eh it was so dirty! It is one of those face-me-i-face-you-houses and they had ONLY ONE ROOM wey all the family where sleeping! I tell you if you see how my other brothers vexed with him for going below his level my even looking at her sef! dearest the thing be say she wanted to chop his money o and no wan give am pussie ver well just small small tasting pussie! Na me brother dumped her arse! She is such a HORRIBLE person and my brother say he feels sorry for her hubby! My brother even buy her pant one time sef! If you see how my other brothers nearly kick him for stooping so slow eh! Me I was so young then and did not understand. She is a primitive, dirty and POOR as they come o! She must thank God for nollysheitwood!!
Fake news
Jacy | 3/22/2013 10:12:21 PM |
U just open ur mouth they brainwash those that wants 2 listen 2 ur lies. Is ur bro dat is wretchd nt my darlin Chioma. Even if she cums 4rm a poor family she dn make it already k .Wait first U sure ur brother dn see Chioma b4 talk more of dating her. Mtcheeew
jacy
lolo | 3/23/2013 2:03:31 AM |
who be chioma? i even blame lalaa's brother who even went out with her in d first place mtchewwww at last she found her level where she belong...to another wretched guy lik her
dearest bff
Lalaa | 3/23/2013 7:32:58 AM |
I tell you o my brother even cringe sef remembering the error he made. Anyways he hates being reminded! Abject poverty na be chioma background o.
Na Lie!!!
Obiadada | 3/22/2013 8:48:54 PM |
See person wey de call somebody wretched. abeg GTFOH....... Your agboro brother wish he can date someone like her. f*****h f**k. If you people have money, then you are on the net 22hrs of the day looking for whom to scam. When you tire small, you come to this site and comment. I can describe you to a tee so go siddon. No worry, continue, One day someone will expose you. Yeye person.

Oh one more thing, if you get liver I dare you to show your picture to everyone, let us see how grotesque u look, having the nerve to call an innocent beautiful baby girl malu nose. What does you own nose look like, even gorrilla better pass am. i***t.
Obiadada
lolo | 3/23/2013 2:01:10 AM |
u wey dey talk still hide under a fake id...mtcheww pot calling kettle black..abeg mak we hear word Chioma is from a very wretched home and married a man who also comes from a wretched home...chioma is d one struggling to feed d two homes ok...

wretched + wretched = abject poverty
Dearest
Lalaa | 3/23/2013 7:37:14 AM |
AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! This ya statement na capital kerra laffing o!! Make i add join the formular you write down sef. Abject poverty+Abject poverty=generation of unbroken abject poverty!
mad pple
beckey | 4/3/2013 4:50:12 AM |
U pple no get sence at all.ona see chioma wee God don make gr8 and instead of u nonsence two to apprecaite ona dee dere de open ur smelling mouth. A specailist need to work on u both head. MAD LaLa and LOLO!!!
Nneoma
Nana | 3/23/2013 1:44:29 PM |
Nneoma don't mind dem. some fans are quite annoying.imagine asking such a sillllyy question contionusly. He shud check up his dictionary b4 talking rubbissshh. Actor or actress is still correct, don't try to correct what u don't know, pls grab a life.
True talk
Xty | 3/26/2013 12:59:21 PM |
Ur very correct my dear
truth
bebe | 3/22/2013 9:55:18 AM |
so am I.
boring news
Bambui | 3/22/2013 2:24:55 AM
na really thing for go farm Bamenda.dis is no news
Chioma
Autfamo | 3/22/2013 2:43:33 AM
Those fans no get job
Love u chioma
Benjamin | 3/22/2013 3:00:47 AM
Fan becareful oooo, chioma still the best of all times performer....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Apapa | 3/22/2013 3:06:15 AM
SHE IS VERY RUDE, IF YOU WATCH ULTIMATE SEARCH SHE PARTICIPATED YOU WILL KNOW. I HATE HER SINCE THEN.
Apapa
lolo | 3/22/2013 4:11:28 AM |
thank you not only that she showed d world her true colour...ask her in-laws they will tell u more..such a big pretender she is..just acting her pretencious life wella
APAPA I BELIEVE YOU
OKLAND | 3/22/2013 4:50:19 AM |
I FOLLOWED THAT ULTIMATE SEARCH TO THE END TOO AND I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN HER BEHAVIOUR. BUT HER HUSBAND TRIED FOR STILL HAVING HER TILL NOW, SHE IS INDEED A TROUBLE MAKER.
C H I O M A
QUEENY | 3/22/2013 4:54:51 AM |
CHIOMA IS JUST LIKE LALA AND LOLO 2-1 PERSON.
okland
lolo | 3/22/2013 5:20:18 AM |
na she dey feed d man nah
OH NO LOLO
OKLAND | 3/22/2013 6:56:18 AM |
BUT THE MAN TOO NA ACTOR AND COOL HEADED GUY OOO. I THINK THIS WOMAN POWER JUST PASS AM NE AND THE MAN NO WAN SHOUT.
okland
lolo | 3/22/2013 8:50:57 AM |
hahaha na now i know say u no dey this planet lol...seriously OKE where u hear that one? who dash monkey, the man na sidon dey look dog name..he no get work..he no act no fcukall
Can you imagine?!?
Lalaland | 3/22/2013 12:10:36 PM |
Poverty houseboy wey she marry as hubby abi?!? Aha!
She's great
Bee | 3/22/2013 3:26:52 AM
You guys(nfc) should leave chioma alone. isnt it obvious she just asked a question? She's an actor. The guy should check the dictionary and understand what an actor means.
hissssse
ganger | 3/22/2013 4:01:17 AM
going back to sleep
She's an Actress
ELLA | 3/22/2013 4:06:44 AM
Chioma is the one Blind, Deaf, Dumb & daft with that her okpolor eyes wey she open for that picha, She's an actress not an actor. i don't even like her for anything.
Chioma
Apple | 3/22/2013 4:08:22 AM
Chioma take it easy o, i am a fan of yours so i won't yap you. Always take it easy with your fans.
Good actress
Muna | 3/22/2013 4:44:44 AM
Where lalaland the ghost.always insulting good people or u ve gone back to ur grave since u died of HIV/AIDS.and multicoloured teeth lolo with two rotten rats in her p***y god will punish you both lalaland lolo what a dumb names
mumu
lolo | 3/22/2013 5:22:19 AM |
hahahaha notice me ..
haba
chibuzo | 3/22/2013 5:22:08 AM
The problem with the guy whig asked Chioma that question is a simple one. He is not intelligent but he claims to be and that is an illness to some extend. Well, someone should tell him that ladies are actors as well. As for Chioma i thought she is the type that you all will like because of her decent and scandal free lifestyle. I now truly see that some of you guys are just addicted to being impolite. For me, i do not like her type because she looks too good for my liking.
chibuzo
lolo | 3/22/2013 8:52:34 AM |
which kind good? abegiiiiii
Education
Honesty | 3/22/2013 5:22:20 AM
Why do Nigerians/Africans alwasy use HIV/AIDS to insult people about death. Abroad HIV/AIDS can be managed by individuals. It is like any other disease, and people don't die as long as they are monitored. In abroad people that are HIV negative marry HIV positive, as long as they use protection. In recent times people that are HIV negative are dying more than people that are HIV positive. I think Nigerians/Africans should be educated more on Health issues
honesty
Lalaland | 3/22/2013 12:08:22 PM |
They are stewpid and are illiterates thats why!
chioma
tatula | 3/22/2013 5:44:28 AM
most of those so called fans are totally rude.i do not blame chioma in any way.
WOTEVA
sleek | 3/22/2013 6:18:28 AM
I've alwaz known dis envious old skul agein mama 2 b a wicked pretender if u look at her old abacha 11 11 sign of agein face u ll c jealousy hatred envy nd greed written in it mtcheew God has finally xpose u, anyway I'm nt ur fan
chi, nt evry body wil lik u.
mrs ndu | 3/22/2013 6:19:25 AM
chioma, i luv u com rain com shine u ar a real woman. may God bless u ad ur household IJN AMEN.
abeg another story
Lady T | 3/22/2013 6:31:15 AM
Chioma Akputa or what her name is, i use to like her b4 but ever since the GUS for celebrities, mehnnnn, abeg.......... NFC another story jare
Human is to error
phillie | 3/22/2013 7:07:04 AM
Pliz forgive her.She is not that bad.I like her.That her photo is laughable.
lolzz
Serena | 3/22/2013 7:27:08 AM
Chioma are u trying to be funny? can't stop laughing at that picture jezzzz. anyway, am not ur fan but i think u are a cool person! just be ur self some fans can be so nosy/ truoblesome
Tanx all
Chioma | 3/22/2013 9:14:04 AM
Wel, i hv raed al d trash.I M HWO I AM lov u al.jst so busy
Mind ur businesses
Talala | 3/22/2013 9:23:03 AM
Mind ur busineses,most of u are worst dan her,so,stop judging n remove d log in ur eyes 1st
No one is perfect
Favour | 3/22/2013 9:55:24 AM
See let me tell u pple dat has no other time accept only to critisies some one who is doing her buzzi ,after she ask for her money and go her way,dis i***ts called him seif lalaland and his friend lolo,i hv nothing to tell u guys not neither to call u guys very big f**ls,a f**l of forty is a f**l for ever,u guys wil nt move front for progres in life accept u guys just stop critisies,chioma mind ur seif and also mind ur busines.
she is just a jealous and rude
yolo | 3/22/2013 10:07:11 AM
dat gal chioma akpota is just a dumb ass girl who jealous her mates alot.... ever since she disgraced herself at d GUS she did wif oda c***y celebritirs like her type.. i just hated her guts... u be actress nd not an actor cos u dont knw d class u belong.. ppl like genvieve skd be called actors f**l....
WHO CARES
WHO CARES | 3/22/2013 11:06:31 AM
WHO CARES
s****d hoe
Sammie-oau | 3/22/2013 11:15:03 AM
I used to like d s****d hoe b4 buh i'm so hating on her now coz of her nasty attitude.
Many reasons y u may hate her.
Elopee | 3/22/2013 12:20:56 PM
I believe many reasons why many people{d haters of good thing}will try to hate and hit on Chioma is simply because-For the ladies-She is not the type that opens her legs for every tom dick and harry just to get a role{she is what a married true Igbo woman represents}.And for the men-maybe because you have not had the opportunity to see her b**bs in bare view,just like that of dirty mercy johnson and the shameless tonto dire and the likes,who thinks that to be famous you must go nude{but time will tell on them}.So please leave Chioma alone,her hubby is so proud of her.Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Elopee
lolo | 3/22/2013 4:27:33 PM |
one day one day monkey go gomarket e no go return...wait until all these her ambassador things finish and money no come dey to feed her siddon dey look husband..as she no come kuku dey get play roles again..she go join d league..enter market lik chika ike good girl turn bad
ash*w* or wicked
Scale of justice | 3/22/2013 4:52:45 PM
Nollywood is cursed either the babes are w***es or they are wicked. What a shame.
Hahahahaha c pix
Remita gl | 3/23/2013 2:50:05 AM
Am nt ha fan..
Hahahahaha c pix
Remita gl | 3/23/2013 2:50:38 AM
Am nt ha fan..
luv u chioma
ajebor | 3/23/2013 1:44:00 PM
Abeg mk una leave chioma alone! Even if she n ha hubby com 4rm poor homes, e no concern una . She remains ma no1 actress
Come wat may she wil always b my 1 nd only actress
Glamorous | 4/1/2013 5:26:43 AM |
My dear dnt mind dem, even if she's frm poor home she don make ha money na.......una jst dey here dey talk nonsense nd bsides i dnt c anytin wrong in wat she did, d so called fan asked ha a que nd she ansed askin hers 2 so na 50 50
Who ask u
Lovo | 3/24/2013 2:43:04 AM
Who ask u to be her fan..................she has a natural breeze,air,ac...so dont be her fan...nonesense bad belle
Lovo or wateva
i love u chioma
+918377059705
chidiebere | 3/24/2013 3:52:13 AM
i love u chioma
I luv u chioma
amara | 3/25/2013 1:32:45 AM
Come u lalala N lolo or wat eva u both call Ur selves,how much do have dat u open ur dirty mouth and call some 1 names, and wat den if she is poor watz ur business, are u just jealous cos she is a star,every body knows her,n probably I guess people in ur area dnt even knw u both or dat ur silly god forsaken brother dat hav d Nerves 2 gossip abt a Lady, Now so many of u are talkn abt chioma bin RUDE the question now is how is ur own character like. Cos if doz of u makn all dis comment abt a mare vessel like u are not demons in disguise den u wnt be makn such a comment, whether chioma pretend or nt. Is nt ur business, she livin her life d way she wnts, U live urs d way u wnt. Or u guys tinks it's easy bin a Public figure? f**k
I luv u chioma
amara | 3/25/2013 1:39:41 AM
chioma abegi make shakara
amara | 3/25/2013 2:09:04 AM
Chioma my lady,hope u are nt bothered abt all dis post cos u are on ur way 2 a greater height, if people dnt talk abt u den u wnt be great, chioma u hav always bin great and 2 more greater height must u go in Jesus Name.... Amen. Nt even any La lalala or lololo (wat a name) or any oda big mouth will stop u 4rm goin high
chioma abegi make shakara
amara | 3/25/2013 2:09:54 AM
08038350895
amara | 3/25/2013 2:17:33 AM
Anybody wey chioma life dey pain make or her go hug transformer
we
we | 3/25/2013 10:19:46 AM
chioma is s****d
my name sake
chioma Nwolisa | 3/25/2013 11:12:43 AM
Chommy nwa,dose words 4rm ur fans shows dat u gonna grow,don't mind dose mouths,dey ar jealous of ur progress,u wil get 2 d top,my dreams 2 be lyk u somday.love u dear.
Be urself dear
Eunice | 3/26/2013 7:46:35 AM
My dear Chioma, just know it dat scandals also make u.Definitely u'll have likes and hates, but these are all d spices of life.So keep on d good work, God is solidly behind u dear.
Very rude lady
Decency | 3/27/2013 6:45:01 AM
4get chioma's holier than thou attitude until u hv a personal encounter with her. She has attitude problm. I am nt talkin based on wat pple say but on experienc. Rememba appearance can b deceptive
hw is ur own character lyk
amara | 3/31/2013 5:37:51 AM
Den datz ur business nt hers
my name sake and role model
chommy | 4/4/2013 2:28:19 AM
all this while i had tot to bcom famous n movie industry one must have to use wat dey have to get wat dey want but this lady cleared my doubt with her decency.its well with you chioma.love u 4 life
2bad
SJ | 5/14/2013 10:38:23 AM
Chioma is very aggressive...no be 2day tinn...ee don teyyy
offensive attitude
david | 10/8/2013 5:30:19 PM
What I do not accept in her response to her "fan" is comparing being blind, deaf and dumb with being daft. She meant to use those physical handicaps that many people are struggling with as an insult to the fan. That I do not accept, especially coming from someone who is supposedly seen as a role model by her admirers. She is advised to change that attitude, as it serves no purpose and can only paint her in bad light.
NIGERIANS ARE 2 MUCH 08064719818
ekeson | 11/22/2013 12:32:52 PM
i like that lady called Chioma, but if u don like her kpeme.
Comment: