Fans Lambast Chioma Akpotha For Being 'Rude'
Scandal-free actress, Chioma Akpotha almost had a situation of 'heat of the moment' on Wednesday when she engaged a fan on twitter.
According to what we gathered, one of her twitter followers asked the beautiful actress if she was an actor, she answered in the affirmative.
The fan had asked, "are you an actor or an actress?" going by what Chioma wrote in her profile that "I am an award winning Actor." The fan told Chioma to check her profile well and probably correct what he felt was wrong; changing the 'Actor' for 'Actress'.
The same question was asked again by the same person which was again answered by the Glo brand ambassador.
But Chioma lost her calm afterwards as the vividly angry LASU graduate then asked, "Are you blind, deaf, dumb or just plain daft?"
Chioma's reaction was then greeted with condemnation as some twitter followers lambasted her for being rude. This forced the actress to clear the air that she only asked a question and never insulted the guy that asked the same questions from her.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- EFCC recovers millions from ex-minister, Diezani’s home
- Nasir El-Rufai Discloses Money Spent on Nigeria’s Anniversary
- Wow! Checkout this stunning photo of the 18 year old girl Kano Emir Sanusi got married to over the weekend
- Mercy Aigbe Is Ungrateful—Filmmaker, Olaide Olabanji
- Fani-Kayode Take A Swipe At Saudi Arabian Prince Over His Statement On Hajj Stamped