ALERT: Nollywood Gets First Sci-Fi Movie 'The Device' [Watch Trailer]
The revolution hitting Nigeria's booming film industry has taken a new step. This is because a young and talented movie producer has taken the bull by the horn and has gone ahead to set the pace while others follow.
Kaydee Films, which is based in Benin City, Edo State, has shot a high tech science-fiction (Sci-Fi) movie titled 'The Device'.
In a chat with Nigeriafilms.com the producer said 'The Device' was shot to revolutionise Nollywood. The film tells about shunning corruption in the society.
When asked the motive behind the movie, the producer said, "I just want to let Nigerians know that we can do movies with visual effects."
Asked what the budget was, we were told the movie gulped between N5million and N5.5million to complete. On how he was able to raise such an amount, he said, "I sold my inherited land, took a loan and sold my car to raise money for the movie just to achieve my dream."
The movie is set to premiere in Benin on April 6, 2013.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- WOULD YOU BE PROUD TO JOIN NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE LIKE MR IBU?
- Actor Francis Anaele Bombshell: 'Gay' Roles are Been Provided in Nollywood
- Kunle Afolayan's 'October 1' Gets Netflix Big Money Distribution Deal
- ‘The Department’ Premieres In Lagos Amidst Fanfare
- Halima Abubakar Shoots Multi-Million Naira Movie On R@pe (Photos)
- FUNKE AKINDELE TO DEBUT THE TELEVISION ADAPTION OF JENIFA
- Nollywood Actor, Aki Flaunts 'Foreign Currencies'