2Face, Annie Macaulay's Marital Vows On Wedding Day

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Monday, March 25, 2013

Last week Saturday, 2Face Idibia and Annie Macaulay exchanged martial vows. The two lovers, in the presence of guests at the event, renewed the love they both have for each other.

Below are their marital vows;

2Face

Many years ago, I was farther than the eyes could see. Now, we are now in that future. When I look into your eyes, I still see. You came into my life and you lit it up like the sun, like the moon, like the stars.

All the words in the dictionary, all the words in this world can not be enough to say what my heart feels for you. But all I can say is baby, my heart is like a stereo right now and it will beat only for you till death do us part.

I love you baby.

Annie

My joy, my heart, my friend, my love! I stand before you today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and love in your eyes.

13 years ago, I met the most amazing man on earth. I flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding believing firmly that you are and will always be the wind beneath my wings.

Life happened, oh yes life happened but through it all my heart beat only for you. My heartbreak became my greatest joy, my strength, my life.

Day after day, I am more in love with you. When people ask me what is love, I say love is right here. This moment, this second, today, tomorrow.

Love is you, love is real, love is my eternity with you Innocent Ujah Idibia. I give you all of me today knowing that in you and you only has this imperfect girl found perfection.

I do 13 years ago when I met you, I do 7yrs ago, I do 5yrs ago when we created our daughter.

I do through all the blogs and tabloid headlines. And on this day, at this very second I stand in front of the world and I say I do take you as my wedded husband.

I love you. I love you so much, so so much.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

PICTURES OF TUFACE/ANNIE WEDDING

2face/ Annie Idibia'sWe​dding: The Glitz, The Crowd, The Razzmatazz [PICTURES]

PHOTONEWS: ANNIE WEDS INNOCENT IDIBIA IN DUBAI....

Annie and 2face's Love Story: How They Met at age 15, first words, how they both suffered and their big wedding!!!

2Face, Annie's Dubai Wedding Suffers Setback Over False Report

Chika Ike, Anni Marcauley Settle Rift?

2Face Publicly Promises To Satisfy Annie In Bed

What Happened At Tuface & Annie's Tradituional Wedding

Gov. Akapbio Supports Annie’s Relatives Who Cannot Afford Dubai Wedding | Tuface, Wife Collect Promised Suv From Akpabio [PICTURES] a

VIDEO: Watch the traditional wedding ceremony of Mr and Mrs Idibia here

Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw Shine At 2Face, Annie Traditional Wedding [Picture]

Governor Akpabio Splashes Prado SUV On 2Face, Annie; Promises 30-Man Team For Dubai Wedding

Kate Henshaw, Others For Tuface And Annie Idibia In Eket [PICTURES]

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES ON Tuface & Annie's Tradituional Wedding

God bless u
Tutu
3/25/2013 4:45:27 AM
Congratulations Mr / mrs Idibia. i am so proud of u Annie
God bless your home
BREAKING NEWS
mama lalaland
3/25/2013 4:47:18 AM
papa lalaland has just fallen from the palm tree and died
mtchewww
3/25/2013 5:23:50 AM
All those line/words from 2face na poem turned song nah..we all know that 2face cldn't have spoken or written such grammar at all...PERO is wating
Lalaland and Lolo
Brooklyn
3/25/2013 6:09:40 AM
you did it again LMAO
Brooklyn
3/25/2013 9:24:50 AM
yes o..my bros na d truth o...2face read this? its infcukingdeed
Aha!
Lalaland
3/25/2013 11:46:12 AM
The way 2face speaks sef you can tell he doesnt know book!
one kwesion pls....
Lalaland
3/25/2013 2:15:00 PM
Where is that tailess monkey called SLY? SLY dancing monkey where you dey? The kine of so called grammar 2face write for there so that is how you not only write but also speak! Extraordinary stewpid monkey boy!!
YOURE D ONE IN AUSTRALIA
HE'S THE ONE AT HOME
3/26/2013 2:27:10 AM
THAT'S YOUR CUP OF TEA, AFTERALL HE'S NOT THE ONE IN THE WASTELAND THAT YOU ARE IN!
chioma - NY
3/25/2013 10:29:33 AM
make pero hug trasformer if she like, 2baba don make him chioce.
chioma-NY
3/25/2013 11:11:47 AM
ok siddon there they talk shee u will be there when 2face will carry that his snake like head go meet PERO again abi he no go see his 3sons again?..then u n Annie will be sorry what will happen in 9mths time
Chioma
Lalaland
3/25/2013 11:48:25 AM
the kwesion is....is this ordinary choice or was sonetin given to 2face? Anyways as lolo said our PERO dey wait for him!
lalaland
Chief Ajagba
3/25/2013 1:08:20 PM
lalaland, I must jackhammer you o! The sooner the better for you, just bring your mama come lets do 3some nau.
lolo/lala
chioma - NY
3/25/2013 2:26:53 PM
If Pero like make she spread her rotten leg from yanuikpaja to ojuelegbe, she is a shame and so also to all those ladies mostly from a particular tribe that think belle they hook man, shame on all of them too.
Lala your answer be say; na only God knows but i believe that among 3 of them, na Anni will make 2baba happy. and that is final.
Pero has lost
Tina
3/26/2013 5:13:17 AM
Well said. Pero should go and sit down. She knew Annie with 2Face but thought she could tie him down with babies. Sumbo Ajaba, the other lady, has found herself a husband. Pero should look for her own man too. She will be the greatest f**l if she allows 2Face again, as it is she is a baby factory but not a marriage material!
Lolo u aint serious.
Frey baba
3/26/2013 4:01:30 PM
Lolo cn u spel ur name correctly,u re just here lukn 4 sum1 u wil insult ewo.
SWEET COUPLES
Doris
3/25/2013 4:51:11 AM
I will alway luv u guys,my prayer is dat bot of u will live togeda happily till death do una apart.
jokers
Eyes
3/25/2013 12:10:18 PM
Biggest r*****h watch and see total f**ls
hope it stays a lifetime
chibuzo
3/25/2013 5:00:00 AM
i do not care how much u spent on ur wedding or if u did it in the sky. afterall there is no award for the best wedding. I just hope that ur feeling for eachother will last a lifetime because it is feeling that keeps people together. I would prefer to get married to my habit not to my love and i think you both will be happy because you share your habits now more than love.
2face
wonderboy
7/3/2013 4:13:58 PM
u cant stop love frm manifesting and moreover no lady can forgive a guy wit this kind of records but she did and dat proves why they should get 2gether forever.hardluck pero,go find ur own husband.right from the start 2face was meant for annie#destiny can only be delay but can not be denied#
Annie
Bling
3/25/2013 5:04:03 AM
Just cheesy...
Lolo nnem
Pamela nwanne lala
3/25/2013 5:20:23 AM
I talk am say 2face no know book. He think say wedding vows na rap. Hehehehe ... As for Annie, believe me she has practised her lines for months. Reading romantic text messages and being guided by sensational writers. Am a lover of poetry and a poet too. Albeit being cloaked in a learner's apparel so its easy for me to know when an actress was helped with poetic lines. As for DDD (DAN Da Donkey) leave am na heart attack go carry am go village soon
Pam sis
3/25/2013 9:29:08 AM
hehehehe u funny die...we learned pple knows nah that that was defo a poem
laugh jare
chika
3/25/2013 12:23:12 PM
Pamela u are so damn funny u got me the two olodos there daughter will be the main olodo see how fat a little girl is roundneck shrek she will see how her mum will be shamed after that fake Dubia thing
Dan the wise f**l
Pamela nwanne lala
3/25/2013 5:24:16 AM
Haba i don hit Dan.... Watch out for his venomous outpour. (giggles) grown up child he is
Pammy
3/25/2013 9:32:21 AM
plsss permit me to be calling u Pammy bcos u deserve to be addressed in pet name by me n my dearest.... as for that one DDDD da don d donkey ehh IT is a real zombie now roaming around naked
nfc enough of dis.
da don
3/25/2013 5:29:33 AM
we ve had enough of dis love story. nonsense!!!
DDDD
3/25/2013 9:34:55 AM
oh freaking sheit is smelling...lik seriously if pple are talkin about nfc this one that joblessness joined with loneliness wan kill come dey talk too...mtcheww plsss sharrrrap n be happy that nfc is keeping u busy on dat ur windoe 2 computer dat u are using
pameshiet u r a big fhool
da don
3/25/2013 5:38:45 AM
palmwine! palmshiet!! pamtree!!! how many times did i call u? stop trying so hard to belong. nwanne onye ara.
DDDD
3/25/2013 9:37:43 AM
clap for urself nah as in ur name was called by PAMMY..i bet u must be dancing AZONTO now for all d attention that mentioning lolo/lalaa on this site just 2days u started worl here has given u
Don da donkey
Pamela nwanne lala
3/25/2013 5:52:45 AM
Dan da dogmatic dejected donkey.... Hehehe make i tell you na alliteration be that o.... You de vex but me de dance alingo de go ...barrow head! Gbam this one go pain am pass. As for the issue of belonging. You are also a newbie cos i have been reading lolo/lala 's comment since 2011. So i can tell who is new or not.
Pammy
3/25/2013 9:42:19 AM
ahhh u qulify die...where hav u been since? ehh anyways this DDDD will be so tortured today that his head will so spin dat IT will think that d last world cup was played on it
me
me
3/25/2013 5:54:48 AM
2 face you and your wife have post your pome here.de nexts one you will post is showing us the day you are making Love.
u guys are wrong
sweedie
3/25/2013 5:57:05 AM
Dis marriage wil last very well because dey av studied each other well.annie pls am hapy for u but take care of my baby(2face) for me.#sobs##
sweedie
3/25/2013 9:43:59 AM
so if 2face go giv PERO belle again as she is already waiting in Lagos for him d mumu Annie will still stay abi?
It shall come to pass
Eze
3/25/2013 12:31:12 PM
Lolo not only bele the best Nigerian marriage I will personally be there,it must happen we all shall see it and rejoice well,if ant like she should die the better,calabar masquerade
Tina
3/26/2013 5:26:32 AM
No problem everybody knows that Pero has chosen to be 2Face baby factory and Annie is 2face marriage material. Annie and 2face don tey na Pero be intruder. The world will laugh at her if she makes that mistake again with him.
LOVE
daddy
3/25/2013 6:09:50 AM
SEE AS THEY ARE QUOTING LOVE
VERY INTERESTING.
WISH HML.
2face: Sin no more.
Matths.
3/25/2013 6:15:23 AM
This is interesting! 2baba, so you have ALL these feelings for Annie yet you still went in between the legs of those other FIVE ladies! What were you doing there? Not only that o , you went ahead to put them in the family way! & here you're talking like a Virgin. Match these words you have said to Annie with action; turn a new leaf! REMEMBER, the eyes of the Press are more focused on you now than ever; ready to feast on any (unpleasant) issues concerning you. A word is enough for the wise.
2face: Sin no more.
Matths.
3/25/2013 6:15:56 AM
annie and Tu Face
Apple
3/25/2013 6:17:28 AM
hmmm..love is sweet. Well you both have gone through all there is to go through ( i hope ) and i can just feel that this marriage will last. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!!
tears on my eyes, HML
i care
3/25/2013 6:20:02 AM
Congrat once more, and may God bless u both, Lesson 2 all*** WAT WIL B WIL ALWAYS B NO MATA WAT.
pamefhool d moronic fhucker.
da don
3/25/2013 6:30:53 AM
u stupendous ignoramus!!! dont start a fight u cannot finish cos it can be very dangerous. remove dat iron bra u used to lift dat sagged breast of urs b4 u reply me. nkita ara! bingo! bingo! can u hear me! bingo! bingo!! bingo!!!
DDDD
3/25/2013 9:47:10 AM
why u run come hide down here..see where PAMMY is firing u up there n here u come dey, dey talk sheit..na today nyash begin dey for back? mtchewww u be complete new comer wanting by all means to be noticed...we will so give u d attention dat u will disappear be4 u even joined sef
U PEOPLE
santyzum
3/25/2013 6:46:02 AM
HEY, LIVE THEM ALONE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

good
gucci
3/25/2013 9:21:36 AM
nice one
ALL THE BEST
ANN
3/25/2013 10:54:48 AM
people learn from there mistakes to grow up and i believe if 2face is sincere this time its gonna work. and with prayers too cause sometimes it takes only the grace of GOD to help pp break out of habits without GOD; there is bound to be struggles.you guys shd come close enough to GOD.
Hahahahahaha lolo sweety am feelin ur swag..speak ur mind o
Remita
3/25/2013 11:13:19 AM
Wish annie n 2baba gudluck..lolo ur killin me wit laf o..1 love..
2BABA
sleek
3/25/2013 12:59:43 PM
Luv u both perfect couples gud luck
na wa o
sexy
3/25/2013 1:42:15 PM
You go fear English na.
You Cannot do It Alone...
"O"
3/26/2013 3:36:56 PM
An agreement is a covenant between two people! Agreement has conditions and any violation of the terms would attract a sort of penalty. This means an agreement can be breached. It's quite different from a promise which is an affirmation to be true and faithful to one's words! This too may be temporary! But the most spiritual type of agreement besides covenant with God, is marriage agreement. This is between a man and a woman who have agreed to become husband and wife and present their union before God in accordance with the laws of the Bible. This agreement/covenant is sealed by a verbal affirmation before a pastor or priest that both parties are bound to one another until death do them part. At this time, the angels [unseen witnesses/guests] would say, "AMEN". Again they will repeat like a chorus to a music stanza, "AMEN", "AMEN"..."AMEN"!!!

Yes, God loves marriage! And He delights in building hedges of protection in the lives of His children. However, whosoever breaks the hedge and decides to party with Satan shall be gnawed by the demon. As it is written: "To be carnally minded is death, and to be spiritually minded is life and peace", Romans 8:6..

Being in a marriage with an unfaithful partner can be brain sucking! You see some victims out there murmuring,frowning and/or laughing ki-ki-ki-ki-ki as if they have ants crawling in their brains. Don't be a statistic, please. Build a hedge of thorns around your partner..."And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke, we also believe and therefore speak", 2 Corinthians 4:13.

So pray like this:

Oh Lord, my God, you are a Holy God! Heavenly Father, you are the King of Righteousness. Prince of Peace, Lord of Lord, let Your power fill this place! I kneel before You and ask in the name and through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, to build a "hedge of thorns" around my partner. I pray that through this hedge, any other lover would lose interest and leave. I base this prayer on Your Word which commands, "They are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate", Matthew 19:6.

See, we must be specific when we pray by making every supplication based on the will of God as revealed in His word! But we must follow up on our victory lest Satan regain a foothold in our partner's life. Very important.
You Cannot do It Alone...
"O"
3/26/2013 3:39:02 PM
Testimony A:

A man found out that his wife was having an illicit relationship with her colleague. They would meet after work and spend long hours together. For months she had neglected her home responsibilities ranging from cooking meals to sleeping with her husband!

He learned about the hedge of thorns and used it one day. That evening when he got home from work, for the first time in five months, his wife had cooked their meal, fed the children and tucked them into bed, set a candle lit dinner for both of them. Their love making that night was mind blowing!

Testimony B:

A wife learned her husband was spending time with a younger woman. Apart from his occasional surfing of the social networks, she was unaware of his ruse until he started spending nights away from home or coming home in the wee hours. One early morning, after returning from his mistress, she (his wife) demanded to know what was going on. He confessed. He further told her that he was planning to leave her for his young mistress. She learned also that her husband was the one paying for her (mistress) monthly mortgage. The tone of his voice when he said those words convinced her that he wasn't joking.

She was told how to pray for a "hedge of thorns" around her husband. After a couple of days he received a call from his mistress telling him that she wanted to break off their relationship. Unbeknown to him, his wife was eavesdropping on their conversations. The next morning, he went to his mistress to ask for a second chance. On seeing him, she called her two brothers and a neighbor to "teach the stalker a lesson". They lunged on him like hungry lions. While one was kicking and punching him, another was tearing his clothes apart, and the other was hitting him with bricks. They attacked him until he passed out and they dumped him by the road side. When he came to, he summoned up courage and went home only to tell his wife that he was "attacked by thugs". "Yea tugs", she replied. Currently he is living blissfully with his wife!

Unbelief will stop this prayer from being answered..."Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them", Mark 11:24. However, we must confess our sins and cleanse our mind,life, and home of anything that grieves the Spirit of God and hinders His work in our life.. How awesome is our God!!!
"o"
cici
4/2/2013 3:16:36 PM
Wow! Very inspirational. I look forward to reading your write up.
Jealous knw good o.
Frey baba
3/26/2013 4:09:37 PM
All of una wey dy beef 2baba if una dy 4 hm shoe una go do pass,,anyhw 2baba no send dm let just feel free wit ur gud and God fearn wife much luv.
submission
opssy
6/20/2013 6:47:46 AM
Submit ur home to God so dat u don't deviate from his pla

ns and purposes for ur new home. Annie u are now a family woman n should act lyk one anywhere anytym ok?
2face