Sexiest Movie Stars With Tattoos [PICTURES]

Story by Babajide Ogunbumi/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Thursday, April 11, 2013

Well, if what the holy books said about people having tattoos is anything to be considered, the new generation in the Nollywood/Ghollywood may have erred.

But on a contrary, Tattoos, to those who wear it, see it as a form of fashion, you know, something that has to do with status quo. But, the question is, have you ever seen a man or woman who buys Bently and inscribed something on its body? It's obvious, the response is No! So, those who inscribe all kinds of mark on their body doesn't really value the worth of the body.

So in this edition, Nigeriafilms.com presents to you 15 sexiest actresses who have Tattoo on their bodies.

Tonto Dikeh

Call her Nollywood’s most controversial actress and you will be stating the obvious. The light skinned actress who ranks as the most daring in Nollywood is one who you can call a tattoo freak. She has over 4 different tattoos all over her body. She made the news recently when she drew a very massive tattoo on her back; she also has on her neck, her waist and belly.

Nadia Buari

Pretty Ghana actress Nadia Buari is also a lover of tattoos, though she only recently got one. It’s a relatively big tattoo that looks like an angel drawn behind her right shoulder and another on her left arm. The light skinned actress came up with the tattoo after she worked on her physique as she now spots a slimmer figure.

Rukky Sanda

Tall and pretty Rukky Sanda was known to have a little tattoo on her ankle and arm since she came into movies until recently when she added a new one to her collection. It’s something similar to that of Tonto Dikeh, drawn all over her back but looks more like a floral design.

Halima Abubakar

Star actress cum producer, Halima Abubakar also has 3 tattoo designs on her hand, an Indian art on her back of her and a flower on her right b00b.

Annie Macaulay

Tuface Idibia’s lucky bride Annie also wears a tattoo and she loves to flaunt it especially in movies. Annie, who is now an actress with lots of movies to her credit, has a tattoo on her ankle.

Uche Ogbodo

Light skinned actress, Uche Ogbodo was among those who trail blazed the tattoo trend in Nollywood, she got her arm tattoo several years ago when she was head over heels in a steaming romance with her boyfriend cross, and to show how crazy about him she was, she drew a tattoo (cross and flower) on her arm. Though the two have since parted ways, the indelible tattoo has stuck to her body

Vicky Zugah

This daring Ghanaian actress is a stunner any day irrespective of her petite figure. She is one bubbly actress who loves to have fun and she is also a tattoo freak. She has tattoos all over body, her arms, thigh and other places.

Salma mumin

Salma is one of the most daring actresses Ghollywood boasts of, and she is definitely taking the center stage in the movie industry with her boldness and professionalism. She also loves tattoos and a very simple one written like a sentence in her arm, shoulder and a flower on her left leg.

Karen Igho

Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho got into movies after she emerged winner of the popular show which saw her smiling to the bank with over 20 million naira. The fast rising actress who has featured in a couple of movies has a big rose flower tattoo on her right b00bs.

Celebrity Tattoos, Nigerian Celebrity Tattoo Pictures & Tattoo Designs a>

INI EDO’S SEXY CURVES, BUM CAUSE STIRS AT AN EVENT

I am not married, marriage certificate is fake – John Dumelo

Stop Behaving Like Jezebel-Redeemed Pastor Slams Mama G Publicly

Ini Edo, Please Mind Your Spelling

Boredom Forces Princess To Marry In May--Insider Alleges

I Still Love Jim Iyke--Steph Nora Okere

b********t
daddy
4/11/2013 9:02:46 AM
DOH"
Mtchewwwwww
TONED
4/11/2013 9:37:27 AM
This gist dosnt have relevance cos there is absolutely nothing wrong with tatoos..jeez!get over the old testament already!i bet majority of gals put on trousers and forgetin they r headed straight to hell as well..bunch of hypocrites!puttin fake weave,eyelashes,lipsticks,blush etc,i bet ur tellin God u dnt like ur natural looks as well???mtchew,u pple are pathetic...quote me,tatoo does not have anyfin to do with ur rship with God,its jst a damn inscription on yo friggin body!its no like ur gettin nude or smfin..mtchew
mtchew
TONED
4/11/2013 9:43:40 AM
Mr reporter jst shat da fhuck up or take arena of seats!see his mouth like they dnt value their bodies,u that value ur body so well,i can see how it has worked out so nice for u..mtchew..next time,dnt cut ur hair cos u dnt wana alter ur body ewu
ugly ugly ugly
Eni
4/11/2013 11:02:49 AM
very very ugly girls. Take away the synthetic hair, acrylic nails, facial makeups and bleached skin, there's probably nothing else. All the tattooing are so crappy, role models indeed!
animal calling
lolo
4/11/2013 11:13:17 AM
Gosh Animal Calling's knees re very dirty abi na bleaching cause am?
Animals in human clothing
Slim
4/11/2013 12:43:49 PM
What is this.....Anita Joseph has very uneven skin that looks like it needs to be sandpapered.

Tonto Dikeh, Rukky Sanda, Uche Ogbodo, Vicky Zugah (Gallywood), Cossy Orjiakor, and Karen Igho are so bleached that in the next five years their skins will probably fall apart. No joke....all in the name of getting noticed.
i don't care!
Ash(the one)
4/11/2013 5:53:45 PM
bleaching or not bleaching,fat or slim,beautiful or ugly,controversy or not, tattoo or not tattoo.....i still love and admire Tonto Dikeh more everyday and i don't care about any bulls**t
Nfc members
Nooye
4/12/2013 9:38:13 AM
Babajide Ogunbumi and nfc members pls stop referring or call Tonto ''Controversy'' call her like d way u are calling other actresses that u love plssssssssss
ash*w*S
WHO CARES
4/11/2013 9:42:27 AM
WHO CARES, BUCH OF ash*w*S, FHUCKERS
ash*w*S
WHO CARES
4/11/2013 9:43:22 AM
WHO CARES, BUCH OF ash*w*S, SHAMELESS FHUCKERS
Inferiority complex on rampage
MACHO
4/11/2013 10:06:46 AM
Wannabes can go all the way and wear tattoos even on their tongues and right inside their v****as,that's their choice and should be resected but one bitter truth is - it doesn't make them a little more beautiful,fashionable, classy, sexy or even up to date RATHER, it make them look so inferior, lacking all the confidence and sense of self value in the world.

No matter how hard we try, we can never and will never be whites or western by nature, we can only try and from the African perspective, tattoos are a NO 4 women, decent women (though some with tattoos are but .....). There are several other ways u can keep the memory of something or someone afresh without necessarily tampering with ur body, especially women whom their bodies are their priced asset. NOTE: there's a difference b/w the tribal or identity marks worn by our women of old and today's frantic tattoos.

I know folks like ITK Chibuzo will come here and tell us how western and polished he is WHILE some of us in this "no tattoos for African women" school of thought are bush and uncivilised.

I don't even want to go into what God's word says concerning making marks on one's body since it's possible some of them might not believe in God but for these ones here, we know they do since we have heard them talk bout their faith in God. Itz all about " knowing whatz up".

What if the circumstance for which u made the tattoo on ur body when the going was good now brings u so much pain that u now wish u never had it, what are u going to do about it ? - live with the pain for a long time I guess ?

4 MACHO, itz a NO 4 ny lady wearing dirty, wired and s****d tattoos.
Inferiority complex on rampage
MACHO
4/11/2013 10:07:49 AM

4 MACHO, itz a NO 4 any lady wearing dirty, wired and s****d tattoos because it dehumanising.
Macho man
§
4/12/2013 3:27:34 AM
Hope u have something doing,I mean job,u spend too much time in writing about peoples choices,we are in a free world,mind ur own business,I mind my own.They are all doing well which is the most important.
Macho
Mee noni
4/11/2013 12:01:01 PM
Oga Macho pls stop flooding dis place with ur long essays, thank u.

Ehen, NFC so dat means the former pix u ppl published b4 and said
it was Nadia Buhari was a mistaken identity? Make una dey try use
una head abeg.
Animal Calling and Anita Joseph look hideous with their tats!
Please its not by force, leave it for those it fits.
Change ur id
Me noni
4/11/2013 10:20:18 PM
Stop d confusion n change ur id, it has bin taken , be creative n be real,
oh oh
chibuzo
4/11/2013 12:05:40 PM
I have no problem with tatoo though i do not intend to ever have one. My problem with these ladies is that they are fat, apart from Nadia, Oge and i think Karen is not looking bad either. I would advice they spend more time to sqeeze fat.
Don't see Beauty
Leanie
4/11/2013 12:21:19 PM
NFC, your reporter reporting idol thoughts again.... STOP entertaining such non sense.. These Actresses are hardly beautify.. what you talking about... And that Anita Joseph, her tatoo gone bad self have the nerves to show her ass in pictures....and that Troll Karen, damn no beauty in this story period...
Mgbe Ahuru
15 %
4/11/2013 1:03:47 PM
Some of una only carry yansh wey dem de sheit. while some of una na just Toilet tissue
wow
baby
4/11/2013 1:40:19 PM
I love dis angela gurl....
SHEIT
sleek
4/11/2013 3:34:11 PM
Their skins r dirty, weak, rotten ova bleached! Soonest d ll b suffern 4rm skin cancer. D r all ugly faggots, wit maggot infested cancer skins. Dis dirty cheap disgustn prostitutte s***ks. Nd their pussies r watery smelly colour riot nd useless. Mtcheew
wow
ONUORAH CHRISTY EBELE
4/11/2013 4:52:52 PM
I LOVE TONTO DIKE,GO GIRL am wit u always my babyI
It's a free world
Mama ejima
4/12/2013 12:11:22 AM
Every individual is entitled to express themselves in anyway they deem fit. We shouldn't be so hard on these ladies, they light up our screens and I know most of us love watching them.

But sincerely speaking, aside the fact that the bible condemns marking our bodies, I personally find tattos tacky and classless. That's not to say I'm judging them, this is just my 2 cents.

To each their own sha!
It's a free world
Mama ejima
4/12/2013 12:11:57 AM

To each their own sha!
mama ejima
chibuzo
4/12/2013 9:55:25 AM
Every individual is entitled to what??? Believe me u are wrong
This is not right
Gold
4/12/2013 12:29:44 AM
Let's not copy blindly in the name of fashion. God has given us our free will but let's not forget we shall one day render accounts to our Maker.
Read Leviticus 19 v 28.
1st of all, ? or wateva u are
MACHO
4/12/2013 4:49:34 AM
I think u should get a name or any other form of identity 4 ur self if u are bold enough and am still wondering why u that is soooooooo busy, occupied or a working class would have time to read and eventually respond to my long (jobless) easy yet u understood nothing.

I will pardon ur small mind since when lettered minds flow, small minds don't fathom. As 4 my having a job or not, lol, at least I work on Nfc daily but seriously, if u really need a good job ( I don't mean that slavery u guys are in ), I can help u fix one.

Lastly, it will interest u to know that we are not all suffering, we are not all enslaved to some boss up there ok.

Cheers!
tatoo
gistyinka
4/12/2013 7:59:38 AM
that is totally r*****h...more entertainment news and gossip and celebrity lifestyle and society scoop kindly join gistyinka blog
Babajide Ogunbumi
me
4/12/2013 9:33:18 AM
i new if you don't refer Tonto Dikeh as controversy you must die cos you love referring her that name....may God punish you f**l
Disfigure
Roy
4/15/2013 7:41:22 AM
Do they pay you guys for disfiguring your bodies with tatoos?
Pointless ink work
titi
4/15/2013 8:47:42 PM
I was told tattoo is the mark of the beast!
About tattoo
sunday
4/16/2013 5:07:20 PM
Anybody that has tattoo is going to hell fire direct no 2much words about that b/c in the Holy Bible Revel. Chp. 13 till End And Revel chp. 16 till End. You Actress should give ur life to Jesus christ Now there is time tomorrow may be too late?
I want to be an actor
Kingsley micheal
5/13/2013 12:05:35 PM
I would want to be an actor so that i will be famous in nigeria an also worldwide when i join the nollywood industry
I want 2 be an actor
Kingsley.c.Nwaiwu
5/13/2013 12:13:02 PM
I want 2 be an actor but i need a sponsor 2 help me realise my dreams.Here are my mobile numbers=08105291336/081044904*9
RCMBiiALIXceavF
Celia
5/21/2013 9:55:09 PM
Just type in free tattoo diegsns . You will prolly get at least a million hits. Pat Fish is a good one tho. Why not do something a little more personal? Have an artist friend design something for you. Or, you could draw up something yourself. Any reputable artist will work with you on getting the design just right. If artist is not willing to work with you, you need find a new one. Another website you might try is tattooartists.org It lists many of the top tattoo artists in the world. At least when you go there, you will be able to determine what kind of style you are looking for. And maybe you will see something you really like and you can do your own take on that design. I got lucky. I found a great artist to my first professional' tattoo. She found a picture of what I wanted and she put her own spin it. It's perfect for me. I trust her work so much that I gave her an idea for a calf sleeve and told her to run with it. She has free reign of design and color. I hope you will find an artist that will be willing to the same for you. Best wishes and keep us posted!
the way to success life