MERCY JOHNSON’S CHILD DEDICATION AND HOUSE WARMING (PHOTOS)
Jennifer Eliogu and Mercy Johnson
It’s no longer news to you that Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie had their baby dedication and house warming last Sunday. The couple joyfully dedicated baby Purity Ozioma Okojie and their new mansion at a Christ Embassy Church in Lagos after which a house warming party followed at their new house in Thomas Estate, Ajah Lagos.
The edifice, according to those who graced it, it’s a sight to behold. Rumour has it that it was solely built by Prince Odi but with the kind of fittings and other things inside, a source said, Prince doesn’t have that kind of money except he gets support from his wife, Mercy Johnson, an actress who rose from grass to grace, all thanks to her other ‘businesses’ she does to support her acting career.
Well, this are photo of people that graced the event…enjoy your viewing!
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Tonto Dikeh Gets Bracelet From Boyfriend
- Why I Always Flaunt Lots Of My Pictures On Social Media- Mercy Aigbe-Gentry
- Sell Your Expensive Car To Buy Motorcycle—Seun Kuti Tells Governor Fayose
- Sean Tizzle Shows Off New Tattoo
- Excited IK Ogbonna Gets ‘Second-hand’ Wristwatch As Gift
- Singer, Patoranking Under Fire Over Camouflage Dressing, Are They Disrespecting the Nation's military?
- Nollywood Actor, Nonso Diobi Surprises Female Fan With N.1m