Where Are These Three Nollywood Stars?
Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size For many fans of Saint Obi, Hilda Dokubo and Steph-Nora Okere, the whereabouts of these actors has almost become a mystery. They have asked several times where these 'once upon a time' celebrities are without cogent answers supplied to them.

A look into this movie, 'The hour Has Come', which featured these actors brings back memory of good acting skills unlike what is being witnessed today. Nigeriafilms.com

The film, shot in 2004 and directed by Ifeanyi Azodo and produced by the duo of Gabriel Moses and Damian Moses
. Other stars in the movie are Patience Ozokwor, and Cynthia Okereke.

Looking back into this movie only makes one keeps asking 'where are these Nollywood stars.

Additional Materials by Michael Chima Ekenyerengozi

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

P Square’s Second Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Hospital Bill

How Daniel Ademinokan allegedly divorced Doris Simeon with forged court document

Susan Peters Struggles To Remain Relevant, Why She Frequents Events Lately

AMAA PLANE SAGA: Chioma Akpotha vs Vanguard's Yemisi! Ay Comedian Writes To Defend Chioma

MERCY JOHNSON’S CHILD DEDICATION AND HOUSE WARMING (PHOTOS)

bia
Omon | 5/9/2013 12:27:30 AM
If u ask me...nah who I go ask ?....tot u were going 2 answer d question urself...
I miss them too
Nneoma | 5/9/2013 1:48:53 AM |
These are professional actors, not these junks we have these days.
MY ACTORS
DORIS | 5/9/2013 1:34:02 AM
I MISS THEM ALL ESPECIALLY SAINT OBI, HE'S TOO GOOD. HE MAKES UR DAY LIVELY WITH HIS MOVIES
Who knws
Kk | 5/9/2013 2:39:05 AM
Nfc una supose 2 knw their way abt nah
Paid their dues
Gold | 5/9/2013 3:09:41 AM
These actors have paid their dues in Nollywood. They are so talented and I think they can still act if producers are willing and able to afford them. They have a lot to teach the current and up coming ones. All three are faces I admire on the screens.
missing
berrie | 5/9/2013 3:11:47 AM
i am missing our( cry cry baby) hilder d. She make;s one feel the impact in a movie
missed u all
temtope | 5/9/2013 3:20:15 AM
They are always perfect in there roles,miss u all. Pls and pls come back
pay dem well
april | 5/9/2013 3:20:23 AM
der,ve progresd n mov unto beta tins in lyf bside nollywood is only grwin n nt developin..all d illiterate ibo men r bizy makin rubish in d name of movies jus 2 mk moni...rubish der shul get beta qualified pipl or clos dwn nollywood cos gana movies r tkin ova frm us.
Steph
Mynameismyname | 5/9/2013 3:21:14 AM
Stephnora used to be my fav nollywood actress
Steph baby
Uj | 5/9/2013 3:39:54 AM
Steph bebe where av u bn quite long
waoo
cj oung | 5/9/2013 4:29:25 AM
I love st obi in final wistle nd festival of fire,hilda dokubo in hour of grace,tongue of fire nd borderline.steph nora okere in oganigwe,the price nd aristos.missing dem badly.
Nonsense
Sammy (Udokim) | 5/9/2013 4:46:09 AM
Are u (NFC) asking me? If na to know wen Genevieve dey shave her toto bears even from her inside bathroom, una go know that one well. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
WHERE DEM DEY??
MAMA D | 5/9/2013 6:16:26 AM
LALA And LOLO!!Where ar u Guys??
Miss them
Bryan | 5/9/2013 7:16:37 AM
I miss hilda dokubo the most...she's one of the few actors who could emote their roles...i watched hour of grace and confidence just the other day and i can't help but be disappointed with how low the industry has sunk...back then,r*****h like blackberry babez,facebook babez wouldn't have been released..
angry boi
TONED | 5/9/2013 10:10:55 AM |
Fyi cos there wasn't anyfin like blackberry or facebook back then so go figure
come back guys
olive | 5/9/2013 8:31:36 AM
miss u guys badly
Change
Na me biko | 5/9/2013 9:13:29 AM
Change is the only thing constant. They have changed their directions.
miss dem
Nekky | 5/9/2013 11:47:57 AM
I miss Hilda and Saint Obi especially when I remember the film titled Goodbye Tomorrow where they acted as husband and wife.Miss the good old days when Nigerian movies make meaning and not the r*****h they act now
aww
Mrs A | 5/9/2013 2:40:55 PM
I miss them too...hilda was the best actress..You guys cant even find a pic of them?do your joy and bring their news
the good old days
zanziba | 5/9/2013 3:50:46 PM
NFC u can say that again o, i miss the good old days when we were watching quality nigerian movies rich in our culture, and not the plays that these player actors are acting now.
NFC, u sef!
Yemi | 5/9/2013 3:54:29 PM
is dis question meant for readers or what? NFC why can u follow these people with the eagle eye that u use to follow ur genny wherever she goes even gallivanting and taking pichas around and give us the answer rather than this rhetorical question nah?
WHERE R U GUYZ
KONDWANI MWESO | 5/9/2013 10:54:49 PM
Saint Obi in ''Crime Planner,'' Hilda Dokubo in ''End Of the Wicked'' Stephie Nora Okere in ''The Charm'' Ooooh these films remind mi of all these guyz.
BACK D HANDS OF TIME
Emmis | 5/10/2013 2:30:39 AM
A GOLDEN FACE HAS NO HIDDEN PLACE. What do i say then I MISSED U SUPER STARS till i set my eyes upon u again movies. Saint,hilda n steph nora, greetings wia ever u ar.
NFC
WHO CARES | 5/10/2013 10:16:25 AM
THEY RE UNDER MY PANTIES
idah dokubo is making money
anthony | 5/11/2013 1:23:29 AM
for Idah Dokubo, she is making her money in the Niger delta politic which she can never make in film acting,.....
gud old days
Perkins | 5/11/2013 11:33:44 PM
when evet i watch a movie stormed by these new inexpirienced actors i don't feel any impact...
bad nollywood
cita | 5/13/2013 5:48:49 AM
Y ask wer dey r?. Wat will dey b doing in dis nollys**twood? Making p**n films or hate films, homosexual films. Dey av done dia thng wen we still had nollywood bt nw gosh its so disgusting wat nollywood d pride of africa is being turned in2. Can u imagine ghanaians dat wer far b'hind making jest of naija diz days?. Nd pls who r dey gonna act wit if dey wer arnd?Little Tonto(illuminati crazed kid), yvonne nelson(saucy b***h) arthur( sex c***y boy) oooh pls gv dem a break!!!...... Even goddess genny,is tired of it all 2. My queen Mercy is jus alone trying 2 bring back good actin wit her mind blowin talent......I love DUMEBI....wow
l miss this guys so much
nancy | 5/13/2013 3:08:55 PM
saint obi was my favorite actor..there was a film he acted tittled..TAKE ME BACK TO MAMA.....l still remember that movie....pls l want them back.
beta dayz
sydney kal | 5/15/2013 8:43:00 AM
As I am,I dnt evn fink of watchn nollywood cos z full of crap 2 me.d swt dayz ar gon.wat am I gonna watch?whr ma fello gal z kissn anoda gal?buls**t!
retirement
xenon | 5/16/2013 9:23:27 PM
They've retired...to avoid beinq corrupted by the present nonsense qoinq on in nollywood called movies...by the way nfc...its not only this people...there are lots of em...nollywood has become crappywood...thanks 2 the current qarbaqe actors and actress...buh 1 thing qhana people should know is that...no matter what ever they act..it will never better the films produced when nollywood was nollywood
WE WANT THEM BACK
BRANHAM N GOMERA | 5/27/2013 4:09:16 AM
TO MY SIDE I SEE THAT THERE IS A BIG GAP,U CAN AGREE WITH ME THAT THE NIGERIA MOVIES INDUSTRY IS GOING DOWN WE WANT THOSE HEROES BACK
I want dem bk
Chike | 6/19/2013 3:44:27 PM
Nollywood with out is =to lonelywood dey r just d best.all i ask is 4 more grace 4 d once present.they r stil waitin 4 me 2 cum n change it.
missing in action