10 MOST STYLISH CELEBRITIES IN IGERIA
Story by Oyato Jag
Click for Full Image Size

TOKE MAKINWA

First up we have radio personality, Toke Makinwa! With her dark long locks, flawless makeup and demure style she reminds me of a life size Barbie doll. Or rather the more exotic version of Barbie. Every time she steps out on the red carpet or snaps a random photo on Instagram you can tell she’s all about being a LADY. Even when she does something edgy with her look it still exudes femininity.

For celebs in general, Instagram has not only become a medium to share photos of their daily life but a way to show off their personal style. So please believe that when it comes to the creme de la creme of Naijaís entertainment industry, they are showing us more than enough STYLE to work with and admire! So with that said, letís get into the MOST STYLISH CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA!

Click for Full Image Size

GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Another no-brainer was the incomparable Genevieve Nnaji. It seems like the older she gets the finer she gets and along with her looks her style becomes more and more classic. She can wear the hell out of a dress and make you want to buy it right off the rack and if possible wear it off her back. There’s something sexy yet subtle about the way she dresses. It doesn’t overpower you but creeps up on you but in a good way.

Click for Full Image Size

UTI NWACHUKWU

Next up we have Mr Uti Nwachukwu! The only man that can rock this style of dreads! When I first saw Uti at the NEAwards last September with his plaid suit, I was like… wahala deeeey! Like who else could pull that kind of suit of, if not him? All I know is that he follows his own trends not what fashion dictates! Ultimately that is why is he on this list!

Click for Full Image Size

EBUKA

When it comes to colors, Ebuka, knows how to mix and match them! Adding color to a man’s wardrobe can be tricky for most but I guess he falls under another category. I personally think the color blue looks great on him! Gentleman: take note… no offense. ;)

Click for Full Image Size

KATE HENSHAW

Kate Henshaw is in same class as Genevieve when it comes to the kinds of clothing they would go for but Kate’s athelic build just allows any dress to look great on her and fit like a glove. I also love that she sports her natural hair at times …when you have to let your hair just breathe y’know! ;)

Click for Full Image Size

RITA DOMINIC

Now Rita Dominic, gets a standing ovation from me. She has really grown into her own woman style wise! I’ve been noticing all these vintage inspired outfits and dresses she’s been rocking to events and on red carpets. Recently she wore a huge hat, baby blue blazer, white collared shirt and trousers to Tuface’s wedding and I absolutely loved it. She’s been trying new things when it comes to her coordinating a look and I must say that I am impressed. Levels have most certainly changed honey!

Click for Full Image Size

D’BANJ

Aside from the exposed D&G briefs and Jesus piece in this photos… oh and the bare chest, D’Banj does have a style all his own. Yes men were wearing suits in Naija before he came around but in a sea of artists rocking the latest kicks, T-Shirts, tailored jeans, D’Banj made it sexy and appealing to wear suits as an entertainer in Naija.

Click for Full Image Size

TIWA SAVAGE

Tiwa is a fashionista through and though. She not only wears dresses and outfits that look great on her. She adds accessories to the mix and in a bold way! Check out the gold cuffs on her wrist and gold plated necklace she’s wearing in the photo above. These are the little additions that can take an outfit from nice to a show stopper and Tiwa does that perfectly.

Click for Full Image Size

ALEX EKUBO

Please believe I had to add the one and only Alex Ekubo. Take a look at that photo first and tell me his style is not on point. Apart from being a very handsome man, he knows how to wear a suit and tie. You can tell he likes to look sharp and clean. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look undone. He is always put together… and although he’s dressed in all black in the photo above, he knows how to incorporate bold colors into his wardrobe which can never hurt.

Click for Full Image Size

BURNA BOY

Burna Boy! Burna Boy! Burna Boy! This guy’s style just makes me think of Puffy aka P. Diddy back in the days when he was rolling with Biggie sans the sleeveless shirts and tattoos of course. Maybe its the shades, I don’t know but I get that vibe from him. I love the way he dressing down and how he dresses it up, he never seems to have a care as to what others around may say or think. Some may call that cockiness, I call it confidence. That’s something you need to have if you’re going to walking around with leopard printed sleeveless top and dark shades.

Well, these are my top ten! You may not agree so go ahead and tell me who you think should have made this list!

Till next time…

Deuces!

Riris styles
^ | 5/7/2013 6:47:55 AM
Riris styles are astonishing,simple but mature looks that falls for both young and and adults,I crown u the queen of fashion in Nigeria,I love Gennys looks ,u are also making impact in ur own way,congratulations?
Nfc
Lana jerry | 5/7/2013 7:33:28 AM |
It is da julia robert of africa queen gennylicious diva. And she supose to be 1st in dat list as d most stylish actress in nigeria.
Nollywood Pride (Genny & Rita)
Nneoma | 5/7/2013 8:06:03 AM |
Ofcourse ever classy Genny & ever fabulous Rita top d list. These 2 Divas cnt just go wrong when it comes to fashion. Loving u guys to bits. Ehen! NFC, tnx goodness Omotura is not here, at least u ve said something truthful & reasonable ones in ur life.
Eeewooo!
Sly | 5/7/2013 1:19:05 PM |
Omo Alashewo did not make the list!
Gennylicious babe,ride on fun mi jare.
Need I say more? Nope!
sly dancing monkey
Lalaland | 5/8/2013 8:47:41 AM |
So you are still writing sheit like an ediot after all these while? Mtchew! Stewpid ace dumb tora!
Nfc
Lalaland | 5/8/2013 8:49:14 AM |
Mtchew! These ediots you have here are now ancient who are in their 40s or late 30s! There aint fhuckall stylish here! Mtchew!
mtcheww
lolo | 5/7/2013 7:35:12 AM |
who put kate henshaw there? like seriously?..anyway no be 9ja, there anything can happen...pls mak una put Empress sef in place of that ET kate sef
lolo
Olaotu Olaikpu | 5/7/2013 7:14:15 PM |
lolo how far nau, achorom ila nnegi n'ike, how much?
Nfc
Lana jerry | 5/7/2013 7:47:19 AM |
Y puting kate COCKsha ad Tiva CABAGE 4 dat list. Thank God sha una no put horse face stephanILOCOCUS linus ad omotura 4 dat list. Ehmm lolo long tyme nah, hw lalaland?.
correction nfc
Trikish | 5/7/2013 10:49:16 AM |
Lana Jerry how now ?? it's been a long time hope you are doing fine anways nfc please correct your mistake which one is Igeria? you forgot to put the N in Nigeria please fix that
Yo Trisky and Lana
Lalaland | 5/8/2013 8:50:21 AM |
Lolo and me are doing great! Hope you pepo are cool as well.
hm
meeee | 5/7/2013 7:12:38 AM
Nonsense
Ya ma bros
Lana jerry | 5/7/2013 7:39:29 AM |
It is indeed, f.ucking nonsense 4 puting genny as d 2nd person in dat list. y everybody except obesse knows abt gennydiva dress sense.
nice list
chibuzo | 5/7/2013 8:08:17 AM
This list is so lovely. For the first time you have posted a list of truly sexy people. Maybe, Jim Iyke would have been there but it is a good list. I think Uti has been under-rated because he is so sexy. I love Tiwa Sawage's body. Of course Genevieve is sexy. The list is spot on.
totally true
zoete | 5/7/2013 8:50:21 AM
If gennylicious wasn't on that list than that list would have been a really shiity list the boys are lookking great
omotola
peejay | 5/7/2013 8:53:59 AM
Where is omotola?wat is Kate henshaw n tiwa garbage or is it savage doin on dat list
Haba
Mtchewwwwww | 5/8/2013 5:17:54 AM |
This is a list of STYLISH celebs, not those who wear tacky and ill fitting outfits.
Omosexy nko
vixen | 5/7/2013 9:34:29 AM
Nice! Nice! Nice! Bt where's Omosexy and Mercy Johnson?
OLDIES TRYING TO STAY YOUNG
WHO CARES | 5/7/2013 9:38:57 AM
OLD CARGOS TRYING TO STAY YOUNG B/C OF NO PARTNER IN THIER MISERABLE LIVES
who cares
mimi | 5/7/2013 9:53:41 AM |
Are u God,be happy for them and ur self,they are normal like u.God bless u.
9c list but....
MACHO | 5/7/2013 11:02:06 AM
Alex Ekubo has no business with this group. However, I think Jim Iyk, Denrele and Flavour should have made the list. Hate them but the topic here is STYLE.
Hmmm,bad people
Rsk Abass | 5/7/2013 12:31:41 PM
U people y don't u stop spoiling wat God has done,hen sum pple dey say who put tiwa savage there,is she nt ok are u d one who created her and where she is nw and where she can enter can u even smell there.ahahah bad belle no gud ooo
nigerian style
celebs | 5/7/2013 9:14:53 PM
why is Jim Iyke not on this list
nija celebrities
califonia USA | 5/8/2013 5:04:12 AM
genevive too dey show em self for every show, omotala surpose to be the 1st on the list yet genevive claims she is beautiful while she is use and dump dupiee i don tire of this so called genevive omosexy carry on the worldtime magazine is waiting for ur show at las vegas i will be their to celebrate with u there live.
AGN D BEST
Fannys Osas Ilawe | 5/8/2013 8:46:58 AM
Log on to www.fannysmovie.webs.com, to se my coment, and others
queen genny
cameroun | 5/8/2013 8:56:16 AM
genny to me shld top dat list not second it. she is just that lady i will like to b like when am at her age. her dress sense is incomparable in nollywood. she wears her dress not her dress wearing her. her size and shape is too much. love her to bits
omotura
chi | 5/8/2013 9:15:03 AM
of course omotura can't have a place on this type of list. what she knows best is bleaching bleaching and bleaching.
chi
Lalaland | 5/8/2013 11:17:28 AM |
E be like say sense leave your brains! At least omotola is happily married with children compared to those enternally singles and ashewos and divorcees that are on the list there!
OMOTFATTY
WHO CARES | 5/8/2013 10:25:40 AM
OMOTOTO IS TOO FAT AND SWEATY TO MAKE THE LIST.
sheit cares
Lalaland | 5/8/2013 11:15:36 AM |
Ode! Omotola is too fat abi? Yet amongst the list she is the only one happily married with 4 children and her hubby loves her fat sweaty self! Ode! The rest like genefhuckinve is eternally single and fhucks about town! Mtcheeew!
chanel bags
lvgkplww@gmail. | 5/9/2013 4:29:05 AM
Hi there, after reading this awesome paragraph i am too glad to share my know-how here with colleagues.
Nfc post ma comments na
Remita | 5/9/2013 7:42:28 AM
Na wao
rubiesworld.com
rubiesworld.com | 5/12/2013 4:09:42 AM
check out rubiesworld.com
rubiesworld.com
rubiesworld.com | 5/12/2013 4:19:03 AM
check out rubiesworld.com
rubiesworld.com
rubiesworld.com | 5/12/2013 4:41:04 AM
check out rubiesworld.com
stylish celebs
Gigy Lotion Gir | 5/12/2013 1:05:23 PM
where is Mercy jonhson, Ramsey Noah and Omotola? they need to be on this list.
Stylist
Gift | 5/24/2013 1:08:40 AM |
Y my rule model no dey dia,i mean mercy johnson she 2 much.ini edo,jim iyke desmond eliot
Hmm
Kayode | 5/17/2013 5:01:16 AM
Banky w,shuld av been include in dat list
ABhsZBUZsuCmZM
Eko | 5/21/2013 8:38:35 AM
When my daughter was born the ltaoaticn consultant that helped me was actually not so helpful. To me it was frustrating because my daughter was early and I was told didn't have the sucking down so the ltaoaticn consultant was overwhelming. So remember when you are helping people that for me, I was a first time mother, and had a preemie. It is hard I think in the medical profession to step back and remember that the people you are helping don't know all the information that you do and how to go back to basically the basics to help them.
Stylist
Gift | 5/24/2013 1:10:46 AM
Y my role model no dey dia i mean mercy johnson she 2 much.jim iyke,ini edo,desmond eliot
Stylish
Benita | 5/28/2013 1:20:24 AM
Genny my queen shuld have being d first on dat list.BT seriously where is jim iyke,banky,and my hero TUBABA.
Style
Me | 6/25/2013 3:41:47 PM
Very lame nd dry all this old women style isnt about wearing gowns
Comment: