I Am Not Afraid Of Rape--Omotola
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is one actress that remains sexy and classy despite being a mother of four grown up children. She competes easily with most single stars in the razzmatazz industry in Nigeria, commanding a large number of secret male admirers.
In an industry, where many male fans would do everything possible to get any female celebrity they admire, there is no doubt that Omotola would not be left out of such.
Though not in the news with romance scandals, it is very certain that the queen of Nollywood and one of the 100 most influential people in the world, according to TIME Magazine, had been in situations, where she would have to chase male admirers away.
Speaking on the issue, the glamorous actress admitted that she has male fans, who want more than friendship from her, adding that she deals with the issue in her own way.
According to the delectable Ondo State-born movie superstar, “when you (men) hang around for a while and you don't get anything, you will decide what you want to do (laughs).”
She added that, “I don't think you have to run from anybody, nobody is going to come and rape you. So, it is not a life or death situation. It is as simple as two adults, three friends, and after a while, if one has an ulterior motive, understanding that it's not going to happen, then you can handle it with maturity.
“So, they will decide whether to stick around or go away. Why do we have to fight in the process?”
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Exclusive: I Won’t Help Any Artistes Again—D’Tunes Reveals
- A WOMAN SHOULD FEEL NO PAIN: Actor Junior Pope Joins The League Of Nollywood Fathers As He Welcomes Baby Boy
- Exclusive: Another Actor Blasts Charles Novia, Says ‘I’ve Lost Respect For Him’
- The Press Should Stay Away From My Relationship Status- Joseph Benjamin Fumes
- As Politicians, We Will Still Be Loyal……..Kate Henshaw, Desmond Elliot Reveals
- EXCLUSIVE: Kenya Hotel Speaks On Wizkid’s Alleged Arrest Over Smoking
- Popular Actor, Chike Bryan Returns From Kidney Transplant In India