Laide Bakare Poses With Bisi Ibidapo-Ob​ey’s Former Range…Preg​nant For New Lover

Story by Babajide Ogunbunmi/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Laide Bakare is in the news again. The mother of one, Nigeriafilms.com gathered is now pregnant for his new over, Tunde Oriowo.

If you remember, a few years ago, there was this fight between her and another colleague, Bisi Ibidapo-Obey over boyfriend snatching thing.

The story has it then that the lover of Bisi collected a Range Jeep he gave to Bisi as gift when their relation went soured and gave it to Laide, his new catch.

The Range Rover jeep she has been driving around town once belonged to Bisi. The Jeep which was bought for Bisi by the 'actor in the middle' was withdrawn from her and presented to Laide as a gift. Not only that, she was also asked to evacuate the apartment given to her by the same man and given to Laide.

For now, both the actresses are said not to be in good terms since then, they just can't see eye to eye let alone standing shoulder to shoulder.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

MORE ON LAIDE BAKARE: READ IT HERE< a>

E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E, Paternity Mess: Kenya Model Claims Pete Edochie As Father!

I’m Married But Please Don’t Publish It----Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye

The Media Blacklisted Yvonne Nelson Due To Her Own Rude Attitude - Attractive Mustapha

Agbani Darego Under Attack For Exposing 'Orange' At Sister's Wedding

The WholeTruth About Mercy Aigbe's Issue With Husband

2Shotz Marries Heartthrob On Friday In Lagos

no dulling!!
doyeen
5/14/2013 12:50:13 AM
enjoy urself laide nd service him more better for nice gifts coming ahead!!
Useless sluts.
Sexy virus.
5/14/2013 7:38:14 AM
Fact remains they are all useless girls. Not one is decent at all. No reasonable man Wouk ever marry an actress and be happy for all times. A leopard will always bear its spots, so will an actress always f**k around no matter how long she pretends to stay faithful in that marriage. As for theses due laide and bisi I would respect this girls that openly stand by the roadside and hawk thier bodies than these two that use the cover of movie acting and be prostituting about. Useless things u all parade as celebrities in that stewpid Nigeria. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
Laide Toto Na Ponmo
Lydia Ike
5/14/2013 11:24:37 AM
Laide Bakare Toto na ponmo, a lot of Nigeria artistes don hammer the toto e don rest turn to ponmo. Dem don suck am so tay, the thing self no get entrance again, na just open ground e be. Chai! some men are c***y sha, this Oriowo carry the thing wey 9ice, Olu Maintain dem don chop remain come dey display am as new thing! na wah oo. Chief Ajagba, you never nack this one too. Fake Alhaja wey dey take toto hook girls around. She loves money pass her life as you see am so. The LBO simply means, Laide Bakare Oriowo, she don dey drive this car over a year,that tell you that the ashy don dey f**k the man even when she dey married to the ex. Na so, any man wey marry Naija actress, na p********e the person marry o. chikena
I don f**k laide tay Tay
Chief ajagba
5/14/2013 1:17:01 PM
Laide na ash*w* no be today. For 2006 wey nobody know am na him I f**k her. When I ask her where she wan make I carry her go f**k, she say na dubai she go like go. Na for there I know say if I keep this gbese for my life na him be say I go bankrupt fast. So I come make up my kind say na to f**k am wella for 1 month, release all my r*****h inside her toto then dump am. Na so I carry am go dubai for 1 month, we stay the palm beach jumeira and na so I hammer laide till her toto come dey make sound when I entert am. I f**k laide well well until she start to vomit from mouth. I even give am belle sef that period. After that time I waka leave am like waka pass for nollywood film and then those miscreant 9ice and Lou maintain come dey f**k am feel say them f**k better thing. Wey chief ajagba don f**k remain.
EDIOTIC JUJU MERCHANT
real pina
5/14/2013 12:55:37 AM
Nonsensetical moronic useless home wreckers! Hw many movies ve she featured? All d do is jumpn 4rm 1man 2 qnodq biethces
real pina
lolo
5/14/2013 2:25:18 AM
ha real pina na u dey talk this?..anyway this Laide dey shoot o for yoruba play but na bisi i no dey see at all..but all d same they are not making kobo from d play though so they use wat they hav to get wat they want..u can call them glorified prostitudes if u lik
Lolo
A4apple
5/14/2013 4:04:41 AM
Lolo you suppose know wetin i fit write na, i no no the side wey dat person wake up from to come use my id, anyway i don dash am to him or her i don go back to my old id A4apple
Fake real pina
A4apple
5/14/2013 2:25:39 AM
Enjoy yourself with my id
A4apple
lolo
5/14/2013 7:09:44 AM
make u no dey vex lik this dey leave ids o..stand firm n fight for ur id abi u no be igbo babe?
seriously
ola
5/14/2013 2:39:41 AM
How can someone in her right senses collect a gift bought for someone else and still prides and shows off the stuff.has she forgotten dat wat goes around comes around and dat wen the man is done with her he will still collect the gifts from her and give it to the next available girl dat is if she is still s****d.for bisi it seems u don't know your worth cos nt even a secondary sch girl will let a man take back the gift bought for her let alone a well grown up lady/woman like u,seriously is a shame. For u laide u are worthless cos if u know ur worth u won't have collected those gifts but u would have asked for urs bought for u and nt a car and an apartment willed for mistresses. It just goes to show dat u will soon be dumped okpo!!!
ola
lolo
5/14/2013 7:10:55 AM
yoruba ladies no send o...
lace wig
Shorede
5/14/2013 4:18:01 AM
i***t yhu dey drive Range Rover Yhu no fit fix correct weave on Wen ur mates dey fix Lace wiIg ash*w*
SHAMELESS ash*w*S
WHO CARES
5/14/2013 9:45:06 AM
THIS YEYE MAN WEY TOOK THE KEYS FROM HIS 1ST ash*w* GIRLFRIEND NO GET SHAME AT ALL AT ALL. I WONDER WHY THE f*****h WOMAN GAVE HIM THE CAR KEYS AS IF THE YEYE MAN NO FHUCK AM B/4 BUYING THE CAR 4 HER. I THINK MOST YOROBA WOMEN THINK WITH THIER TOTO NOT BRAIN, BECAUSE U CAN NEVER TRY THAT SHYT WITH AN IGBO GIRL. LISTEN NEW ash*w* LOVER, HE WILL SOON TAKE THE KEY FROM U AND GIVE IT TO HIS NEXT YOROBA ash*w* HE WILL FHUCK. U ALL ARE SHAMELESS AND DISGUSTING
Who cares u right oooo
Chief ajagba
5/14/2013 1:23:46 PM
My guy the Yoruba gals also dirty no be small. All the Yoruba gals wey I don f**k dey always smell and na so them like bleaching. Yoruba gals like money passes go babe anytime anyway. Igbo babe no go ever do Wetin laide do so. And na so the man go f**k am release hot smelling sperm inside her too run leave am after. When she come get bad disease she go say person dey do am. Juju. r*****h ash*w* gal.
Mtchewww
Remita
5/14/2013 2:50:12 PM
Am jst passing..no tym 4 dis unpopular actress.
its a big lie
spy cat
5/14/2013 6:50:19 PM
Its a bloody lie NFC, Bisi still has her range rover, infact Laide has her own too! Where did u fabricate dis bloody lies frm? I don't know how they both got it, but they both ride range rovers presently. Bisi even got hers b4 Laide!
Laide bakare is very good
Abel
5/15/2013 12:35:46 PM
Congrates laide bakare. And pls ignor all this f**ls that are commenting badly. There life's is miserable and disgusting, Keep d flag flying. We are know it's ur own range, and u are even more Dan dat. Ur private life is ur personal business. And not for d public. All this f**ls and mad people talking leave worst lives.
Spy dog
Buzzy
5/15/2013 2:51:00 PM
It's a bloody lie, oriowo collected d jeep from bisi and presented it to laide, d LBO is actually laide Bakare okufulire,her ex husband which can now pass for oriowo, it was after d guy collected d range from bisi and gave it to laide that their war started, bisi actually intensified her asawo runs to get another range by all means to rival laide.........simply put they are both p********es f**ked by oriowo
NFC Grammar
Somborry
5/18/2013 4:08:48 AM
"NFC, NFC, NFC," How many times I call una? You said nd I quote "Laide Bakare is in the news again. The mother of one, Nigeriafilms.com gathered is now pregnant for his new over, Tunde Oriowo". Since when did Laide Bakare become a man that u decided to address her using "HIS" I can understand that the OVER instead of LOVER is an error. Please be proffessional in your writings abeg.......... As for u madam Laide be careful. God is not mocked whatever u sow, u must reap...........
UacKeWCELVhHNeLIputR
Pinkal
9/14/2013 11:11:03 PM
*wipes tears* oya cm and take hug! taking a peek down d strais of memry rite now, and m like : wow! rmbrin all d silly gate guard in the sec school , to the sickbay paroles, to the lying to pops story to the saworoide calabash to indecisions, to basic amenities which hv nw bn turnd into luxury thngs, to the stories and killing suspenses *sigh on and on and on a worthwhile one year it has been! glad I read most of it if nt all .Sandie .*much love* ******sprinkles roses alll ovaaa crazziepandie****** > ***pops [insert assorted wine]*** .. nice sandie!!! reallly nice .
fuuny
ladi
5/13/2014 9:43:55 AM
dunno dis babe as useless as des.. nawa o