Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson, Expresses Her Love For Hubby Today On His Birthday

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I hav lots of luv msg in my head,but I know he deserves more.so confused on wat d sweetest word 2 my hubby should be.hmmm I Love You ODI.HBD
This is the soothing word, Mrs. Okorie, popularly called Mercy Johnson congratulated her hubby, Prince Odi, with this morning when he added a year. The Nollywood actress, Mercy’s wedding to Prince, against all odds, is still as solid as mountain Gibraltar.

So when her hubby clocked a year today, she was full of joy to express her innermost expression to appreciate and celebrate the man who has been a companion to her.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Stella/Daniel's Marriage Rumour: 'Now, I'm Vindicated--Wunmi Obe Speaks

SEE Susan Peters All Beaten Up & Abused (PHOTOS)

Daniel Ademinokan's Estranged Wife Speaks

‘PHOTOS: Top celebs grace Encomium’s Black and White Ball

Q & A Of The Day: Can Iyanya date a celebrity?

is enough
BB
5/15/2013 9:15:15 AM
mercy l think your love story is Ok for now. we don tire of hearing you everytime
its enough
chika
5/15/2013 9:47:15 AM
I was just thinking the same thing. too much publicity never helps a strong relationship grow stronger.

if person talk now dem go say na bad belle. private life should be kept private as such as possible. that's what me i've noticed with couples (especially those in the entertainment industry) that have solid relationships whether in naija or abroad.
malu nose
lolo
5/15/2013 1:35:50 PM
haa malu nose is still on this noise? anyway by nxt yr mak d story no change ask kate ET henshaw o
@lolo
ify
5/15/2013 7:57:51 PM
lol what is the meaning of this ET you always put before kate's name.
Ify
Lalaland
5/18/2013 2:03:23 PM
ET comes from the film ET cos that is what ET kate looks like!
Mercy s hubby
Stacy
7/9/2013 2:42:04 PM
Mercy u r mch ok i lyk hw u act n am hapy 2ia dat u duin wel in ua marej,.kudoz,i wish u al da best beautful
Me own kwery be say....
Lalaland
5/18/2013 2:21:29 PM
wetin tight and swellop for her chest so? wetin she tie for inside there?
malu nose
malu nose
5/15/2013 9:24:09 AM
u are still ugly, are u bleachin ur nose?
Mercy
Stacy
7/9/2013 2:44:11 PM
Hw dare u kol dat angel 'ugly' open ua eyes dia
Na wa
Naija Lolo
5/15/2013 9:25:45 AM
Nice talk.
Naija lolo
lolo
5/15/2013 1:37:48 PM
na so lolo tak sweet u? abegiii use that name with respect o bcos i have worked so hard to earn it plssss
lolo kedu?
chioma - NY
5/15/2013 6:51:53 PM
These 2 ugly are making this ashiri site boring.
ha ha
serrina
5/15/2013 9:43:59 AM
how can people just be there for insulte the gift of god. mercy nose is god give her why people not appreciate the gift of god and just insulte and you want be blessed from god. soory for you dear
Tkcr of him d more
TEEJAY
5/15/2013 9:50:45 AM
GOD BLESS UR marriage
kkkkkkkkkkkk
somebody
5/15/2013 9:51:58 AM
Is tool early to judge, take your time to build your marriage..respect your husband,i wishes you happy marriage life.
mercy junky
Annie
5/15/2013 10:02:57 AM
Ur husband is more handsome than obasanjo,congrats.
haba MJ!
angel
5/15/2013 10:11:59 AM
yeah she also said wrote:
'..im nothing without you.., or something equally cheesy like that.

how? this lady was already a name in her chosen career; was already paying her bills (still is, by the way) and now she's 'nothing' without a guy she married much less than ten years ago? a beg dat wan no be true talk!!!

Nigerian celebrities can be so fake and funny with the way they adopt 'oyinbo tins' including oyinbo talk without any editing!

if dem like make dem talk say my post na bad belle. I don't care: put your s**t out for the public to read get ready for the public to react whether positively or negatively
angel
lolo
5/15/2013 1:40:37 PM
u re very right mercy is just singing praises to the man bcos he still let her fcuk around to bring money home as an Edo man concern
Lolo
Sandi
5/18/2013 5:23:25 AM
Angel u r an i***t, y nt get married n c if ur husbant will let u f**k around n vring bk money.bad belle na him go kill u(i love Mercy)Odi abeg no alw bad belle people 2 spoil ur lovely marriage cos dats wat dey wnt.
notjust me
mr. tnf
5/15/2013 10:28:42 AM
I need a girl in my life[ to marry] here is my pin 261bodcd
Love
Mekus
5/15/2013 10:44:46 AM
More love 2 both of u
american film
ibrahim
5/15/2013 10:52:05 AM
can't u do america film lyk jackie chan
u are my babe any time
ganger
5/15/2013 11:29:40 AM
i luv dis lady mercy
pretty woman
kisha
5/15/2013 11:35:17 AM
we love you mercy
Please read
GOGOL
5/15/2013 11:37:43 AM
Please read what I have copied on a message in NFC and tell me what your are thinking. Below, the message I have copied on a post in NFC
"The history of our world, I don't read anywhere that a black man was a prophet one day. Now let me give to you a citation of an arabian philosophe called Ibn Ibn Al Musulmi Al Islam Al Arabia; the arabian philosophe called Ibn Ibn Al Musulmi Al Islam Al Arabia said the following: " the problem with kaffir (negros) is that they do not have writing and they do not have a prophet; that is why their intelligence in slighly superior to the intelligence of monkeys, monkeys they appreciate to eat". Please think about the previous citation of the arabian philosophe called Ibn Ibn Al Musulmi Al Islam Al Arabia
Enlightenment
Las
5/15/2013 12:46:55 PM
Kaffir does not mean negro but disbeleaver.that Man was talking out of ignorance and hatred for a people he did'nt know.Prophet Lugman of the Quran was a blackman.It is because of this Arab hatred of the blacks which led to their extermination of the black jews that the israelites want to eradicate their race.Their war with Israël Will continue till the end of time.Arabs have been writing with their alphabets for over a 1000 yrs yet they've never invented anything.The writers of the Prophet Muhamed (pbuh) were mainly Jewish people.The Ethiopians have alphabets invented by Black people since over 2000 yrs.There are historical facts that the Egypte of the pheroes was Black.I am à whiteman that knows Arabs very well.They are always insecure because of inferior complex especially where there are blacks and whites.
@ Las
Pimpim
5/15/2013 1:08:37 PM
Most of Jews are not racists and most of them like blacks people (it suffices to remeber what they did to Ethiopians Jews by helping 100000 of them to come and live in Israel). In addition, no jew can say bad coment like Ibn Ibn Al Musulmi Al Islam Al Arabia.
Truth
Las
5/15/2013 1:30:05 PM
Read my comment again.I've not said that Jews are bad but just showing u that Arabs have problems with themselves.so don't listen to their comments.I can see u don't know history.I Will teach u.The Jews brought back those blacks bcos their ancestors were driven away by the Arabs ,these are the Black Jews.It was not a help instead they are one of the lost 10 Tribes of Israël.U think the Jews don't know what they are doing.Arabs have killed a lot of these Black Jews and taken their lands ,thats what The Israélites want to give back and Obama Will help them in the process.
@Las
Pimpim
5/16/2013 4:40:05 AM
Very good Las, very message. Many blacks people seem to not know savagely and barbary arabians did for our ancesters. For 652 to 1487, their enslaved and catrasted at least 17millions of black people, causing them horrible death ( I was suprised when I read that at least 1000000 blacks where deported in bagdad in the year 813). When I see satanic boko aram fighting to put charia in nigeria, I am extemely angry and I ask myselp how can they be so s****d; most s****d than boko aram, I ever seen, Boko aram are lucky because GJL is somewhere sentimental, indeed, If I was in the place of GLJ, I will violently exterminate boko aram.
@Last
Pimpin
5/16/2013 4:41:54 AM
Very good Las, very good message. Many blacks people seem to not know savagely and barbary arabians did for our ancesters. For 652 to 1487, their enslaved and catrasted at least 17millions of black people, causing them horrible death ( I was suprised when I read that at least 1000000 blacks where deported in bagdad in the year 813). When I see satanic boko aram fighting to put charia in nigeria, I am extemely angry and I ask myselp how can they be so s****d; most s****d than boko aram, I ever seen, Boko aram are lucky because GJL is somewhere sentimental, indeed, If I was in the place of GLJ, I will violently exterminate boko aram.
Nnamdi
5/15/2013 1:13:15 PM
Have u read anywhere that there was a white

or chinees or indian or red indian Prophet.Do u know the origin of the Europian alphabets.No Prophet was from Europe yet they came up with one of the greatest civilisations.Keep on reading u Will discover a lot
Chimpanzes
PORO
5/15/2013 11:39:50 AM
They both look like two chimpanzes who copulate
Nhm
Remita
5/15/2013 12:20:34 PM
Owk o..h.b.d 2 u mr odi wish u d best.
General education to all
Las
5/15/2013 2:00:48 PM
The Ethiopian Empire began with Emperor Menelik the first who was a son of King Solomon of Israël and the queen of sheeba.When he attained maturity, the father helped him set up the Ethiopian Empire which continued generation after generation till the time of the second Menelik.Circomstances that Led to the death of Menelik 2 brought his first daughter to the throne as the princess of Ethiopia.When the princess died in 1935,her nephew Ras Tafari Mekonen ascended the throne and became Emperor Haile Selassi the first.In 1937 the Italians invaded the country,Selassi went in exile until the British and French forces kicked out the Italians .Selassi returned.His reign continued till 1975 When he was overtrown by Menghistu Haile Maryam.
Las I enjoy your write ups
The Enforcer
5/16/2013 2:33:16 AM
My guy you too much, thank you for educating some of us with history. I must say I have learned something from reading your write-up's today.

Not interested in Mercy and her agege husband, if she like make she write song about the ugly boi boi call prince wey she marry I no kia.
Merci take am easy
Okechukwu
5/15/2013 2:10:58 PM
Merci Johnson?Husband by force,na so thief odi make am your own.Merci u don try
To all
Celibrity
5/15/2013 2:23:07 PM
Thanks Las,u've thought me world history in à minute.This is what we need in this forum not Lolo,lala and co.Guys we need people with wisdom.Lets sanitise this forum and let ignorants just read and learn and stop insulting,critisizing people that did them no wrong.If u are educated keep quit please.
Weda pointed nose or not shez de best actress ever.
Clean guy
5/15/2013 10:04:49 PM
You dat is calling her flat nose and ugly.....what have u done with ur own pointed nose and beauty, absolutly nofin.........they pay her millions just to video her ugly face and u spend ur hard earn money in buying it...... Who is gaining and who is losing......move on my girl mercy,the sky is ur limite
mercy
mercy
5/16/2013 12:16:52 AM
Too dark both of you that people in the background look brighter than you.
anyway nice couple
Good catch
Ezinne
5/16/2013 12:33:34 AM
Ur husband is a good man,He's down to earth, does not like lies,makes sure ur always happy,gives u whatever u want,loves and takes care of the people u love,makes sure u have all u want at his disposal.but don't push him to d wall cos when he turns his back, u can never catch him again.He's gone.be wise.flaunt less and be happy.Taurus for you
Good catch
Ezinne
5/16/2013 12:33:34 AM
forever
silver
5/16/2013 2:24:08 AM
nice couple god will bind ur love for each oder forever
Good girl
Juliet
5/16/2013 2:29:05 AM
You are lovely girl beautiful marriage
i love u m.j
silver
5/16/2013 2:30:18 AM
u were crealed for each oder
Good girl
Juliet
5/16/2013 2:30:47 AM
You are lovely girl beautiful marriage
HBD
Grace
5/16/2013 4:32:35 AM
HBD to Odi. Wishing u many years ahead N may God bless n keep ur marriage. U go girl my MJ for real.
mercy
crew
5/16/2013 6:04:42 AM
our actressess always claiming perfect marriage and perfect husband,all na wash. Their husbands are so perfect yet the are sleeping around,fake people. Mercy johnson u too dey over do things.
love
mj
5/16/2013 4:12:26 PM
mj i love you very much and i am happy that god gave you a man that makes you happy. may the good lord make things work out for ever.mj always pray so that god will make this last for ever.may each year be better than the year before happy brithday to your husbands.
ILrDBmAmHYWLWwrWpVK
Ollie
5/21/2013 10:03:40 AM
Yup, that shuold defo do the trick!
I luv u mercy
Lady B
5/22/2013 10:54:37 AM
I dey alwys celebrate u any where,evry where,any day and any time.luv u.
English
Egop faith
5/22/2013 1:39:30 PM
My luv hw re u nd ur daughter i mean my angel
TVndcXtiGYajHTZMpk
Allayna
5/22/2013 10:15:52 PM
This makes everything so completely piaenlss.
COrtvLWXpnkbomjOqyD
Heloise
5/22/2013 10:15:52 PM
If inofratmion were soccer, this would be a goooooal!
God be with m.j and family
esty
5/30/2013 9:45:50 AM
God bless u and ur family u will never be put to shame ijn amen. He will grant u more knowledge nd wisdom. Remain blessed and prosperous dear
cooool
PARAMORE
6/1/2013 8:29:16 PM
u gat better testimonies coming ur way dear....bless u n ur household.
cute couple
Mekako
6/2/2013 4:25:45 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww what a cute couple. may GOD bless ur household. amen
Lord have mercy
Fancy Nelly
6/13/2013 3:50:15 PM
May ur life b watfull as gold, may ur destiny shine lyk d raising sun pls kul me is very important. tanx (08134156342)1