Omotola, Halle Berry Support Women With Breast Cancer
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Nollywood super actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Hollywood star, Halle Berry went all out to fight for a cause. The duo, along with others, did a walk to support women with breast cancer.

They were recently seen in Los Angeles, USA, where they embarked on a walk to do a campaign on the silent killer-disease.
The event was held at the EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women. The organisation is known for raising money for women afflicted with cancer of the breast.

The walk was also aimed to increase awareness, research, educate and provide diagnostic treatment services on breast cancers.

Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

And then came the Queen! (Omotola Jalade) Red carpet fashion. Second edition. [PICTURES]

AMVCA: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Award To Genevieve Nnaji

Chika Ike, Anni Marcauley Settle Rift?

P-Square Rivals Don Jazzy, Ventures Into Oil Biz

2Face Publicly Promises To Satisfy Annie In Bed

Immunity For Legislators is Like Buying Bullet Proof Vehicles for Armed Robbers - Dino Melaye

What Happened At Tuface & Annie's Tradituional Wedding

Trybe Records' House Of Confusion: Another Artiste Dumps Label After Eva

Celebrity Couples At The AMVCA 2013

Eyaaa!!
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 5:34:29 AM
Good work my beautiful OmoT, may God grant you all that your hear desires. On behalf of your fans on NFC we say Weldone!! May kwashokor of the mouth catch any hater wey comment rhubbish on dis tory.
Nonesense
Chiyoma | 5/16/2013 5:44:41 AM |
Why must Omotola be a Hollywood Wanabe. Plenty women are dying of cancer in 9ja,how many has she supported. Omotola if you like turn Americana Hollywood no send you. Instead of you to stay in Nigeria to be relevant you are kissing ass of all these wakapass hollywood actors abi nah actresses.
Also
Chiyoma | 5/16/2013 5:51:34 AM |
Nigerians made you a star you are now,but you are using the brand that Nigeria made you to raise money for Americans,that is why it will hard for you to get national honors. And you know what charity they say begins at home.
Chiyoma nwannem
Nneoma | 5/16/2013 6:45:08 AM |
Gbam! U ve said it all my durling sis. Omotura is just a cheap Hollywood wannabe suffering 4rm inferiority complex. Do dey even give a fhuk about her? D answer is no! Let her keep sniffing d asses of these oyibos jst to belong. Dey ve given her all dey cld after series of galivantings & fhukings, which is naming her among those notorious Illuminati group, am equally sure she will be joining dem pretty soon bcos of her desperation. I just pity d poor bleaching mugu she calls husband & her children who are dying of loneliness.
Enforcer dearie!
Nneoma | 5/16/2013 6:49:05 AM |
Its been quite a while, how are u, work & family? Hope God is in charge as usual. Hahahahaha....but sorry durling, we ve gat to comment sha since kwashiokor of d mouth is not a terminal disease. We will deal with it.
Ewo ooooo!!!
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 8:52:36 AM |
Nnem you crack my rib!!! We dey kampe, hope you are doing fine yourself. Chi talk well but the big "C" is affecting women all over the world and research to find cure is not taking place in Naija but in the Western world so me I support wetin Omosexy dey do. There has been several breakthroughs in treatments such as testicular cancer provided it is caught on time so make we support those country wey dey look for cure abi? Nothing spoil sha, me and Eka still love ya!!
adorablly sexy
lolo | 5/16/2013 1:25:33 PM |
omo sexy pls sori for gennifcukingvive n tag her along when nxt u re going so that she will be happy n her fan will not drink acid ok my love..
Borrow pose
Lolo's Mama | 5/16/2013 9:09:29 PM |
See how Omotola dey fat pass even pregnant Halle Berry. She don go Yankee to lick nyash again chai. It's sad that na for only Naija news outlet we dey see these pics. No international media including E! News showed her raggedy behind but they showed everyone else... no be insult be that? Omotola's worshipers pls beg her to go back to Naija where she's known and admired by some instead of embarrassing herself up and down. Frolicking for Hollywood and passing out water for dem no go make her a Hollywood celeb. I no my comment go burn the losers, but hey, make e burn una till una tire :)
Lolo me dearest
Jayjay | 5/18/2013 12:03:36 PM |
Come and see that nfc has released me name o. The kwery now is that should i continue with Lalaland or go to me real name which is Jayjay? I am thinking that i will stick wiv both depending on me mood.
Nneoma
Chiyoma | 5/16/2013 7:12:45 AM |
My tomato Jos,how are you dear,don't mind Omotola and her ass kissing. Nnem hope you are good,one love,cheers.
Is she even among dem??
Nneoma | 5/16/2013 8:40:27 AM |
How are we even sure she's doing d campaign with them? She isnt putting on the T-Shirt like Halle Berry & others in d pix. Am sure she jumped into d venue, took pix, sent dwn to NFC to publish 4 her gullible fans to laud her. Omotura would have bn d 1st to pose with her T-Shirt if she was given one as evidence to show off. Unfortunately, dey keep treating her like an outcast, yet desperation wnt let her return home & be with her bleaching hubby & children. What a shame/pity!

Nnem oma Chiyoma, am fine all thank to d Almighty God. Hope, body, work & family dey fine sha! Takia dearie & have a fab day.
My question pls....
Nneoma | 5/16/2013 8:45:24 AM |
Is Hale Berry pregnant? Or are my eyes deceiving me? Where is lolo, pls come answer dis o! Oh sorry, i forgot she's a Hollywood actress not Nollywood bcos i trust lolo to write d history of every Nollywood actor home & abroad..lolzz. Na who i go come ask???
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 8:53:24 AM |
Halle is preggy o!
Nneoma
chibuzo | 5/16/2013 9:37:57 AM |
Yes, she is. I was surprised when i learnt she was pregnant at 46.
Nnem you lie.
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 8:58:03 AM |
Omosexy was there.
chiyoma
chibuzo | 5/16/2013 6:59:27 AM |
This is absolute madness. I hope she is not doing this because she wanna be seen around the Halle Berrys. How can someone from a devastated country like Nigeria be running around in the street of the US, a country that is 5 million years ahead of Nigeria and sensitizing them of breast cancer awareness. This is c***y, so c***y and fhoolish.
Chibuzo
Chiyoma | 5/16/2013 7:18:16 AM |
Omotola is just galvanting all over hollywood looking like a lost soul. She could have organise a sport event in 9ja for women with cancer and raise the funds.This Omotola have never make a good impact in Nigeria with her brand except the one that will benefit her personal.
Chiyoma be resonable
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 8:56:49 AM |
After Omosexy hand over the funds raised what will Naija Health Authority do with am? Cancer is a global issue and research is intensifying in Western World so let us all joing together and think outside the box for once.
Enforcer
Chiyoma | 5/16/2013 12:29:35 PM |
Dude how are thou and family doing,I am reasonable nah,there are so many ways to reach out to our very own,if Omo T organise an Event for Cancer patients,fund raised that be used to sponsor one or two women abroad for treatment and I tell you,she will be one of the hero of our time,give food to he who is hungry and he will thank you and bless you,but give food to he who is well fed,he will not value it. That is exactly with Omotola did.
My dear enforcer u don talk ham finish n amen 2 ur prayer.
Remita | 5/16/2013 8:23:47 AM |
Omosexy,omosuper role model,omoqueen of hearts and omoqueen of nollywood,may God continue 2 strenghting u,u wil neva lack ride on ma role model..beautiful woman may God bless u more n more in Jesus name amen..haters kip hatin yle she continue 2 progress.
Thanks Remita
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 8:54:30 AM |
Hope you are enjoying yaself.
@Enforcer Yeah enjoyment full ground
Remita | 5/16/2013 12:46:00 PM |
Yes o am enjoying ma self..even ma role model(omosexy) jst dey gv me more enjoyment everyday..hop u r gud?aw abt family n frnds?hop dey al fyn extend ma greetings 2 dem..takia 1 luv.
Big big lie!!
Sexy virus | 5/16/2013 9:28:07 AM |
My friend Denice canred was there as part of the organizers. She stated it clearly to me that omotola was never invited but went to the US on her own, possibly invited by one of her numerous. f**k mate. She heard a out the news and decided to bump into them as a Hollywood wannabe. Whee are her pics with Yale berry if indeed she had hales consent to partake n the show? This p********e keeps running to Hollywood to beg and plead for a movie space, I wonder why she won't stay and help cancer people in naija but come runming around here in America nd f*****g whoever has money to pay her. Pls where the hell is that chief ajagba who has been hunting her? NFC kindly tell him she is now in LA. Useless s****d w***e. Mtseeeeeeewwwww

sexy virus
lolo | 5/16/2013 1:30:03 PM |
take several rough seats abeg..if omot gate crashes events /parties in hollywood its better than gennyfcukingvive who does her in 9ja at every owanbe she dey there mtchewww
Abi o!!
The Enforcer | 5/16/2013 2:48:42 PM |
Genefishface no even fit reach dia nah, Omosexy don full ground for hollywood.
Stop deceiving ur selves
Sexy virus. | 5/16/2013 3:31:20 PM |
She comes to the US to p********e .... Period.
Sexy Virus
Nneoma | 5/17/2013 1:44:33 AM |
U are right dear! Omotura just gatecrashed in there as Hollywood wannabe. D evidence is striking all of us hard in d face evn though some pple refuse to beliv it.She wld have bn d 1st to Pose so hard with d T-Shirt if she was given one. Unfortunately, dey didnt even recognize her presence one bit.
chasing fame
lee | 5/16/2013 5:55:11 AM
Omotala is chasing fame by al means pls tel her to know what is right for an occasion as a celeb spend cash and get a good. Stuff for d run cos your wearing nonsense
fake lee
The real lee | 5/16/2013 11:59:52 AM |
Whoever you are, kindly stop using my nickname to make comments. Are you so lazy that you can not come up with a simple nickname. JUST STOP IT!!!! GEEZ.
Sharrap ash*w* lee
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 12:47:48 PM |
Who gives u right to claim the real lee, b*****d ash*w* that believes in feminism and equal rights to men that are ur superior. Lee thunder fire you for there. i***t. Infant from today my I'd name is chief lee ajagba come and do ya worst imbecile. Let me tell u unless u stop bleeding every month and can release hot sperm from in between ya s***king legs like us, then u shut up and be a women and be ready to satisfy our sexual needs anytime we need u, useles f**k f**k imbecile that roams around the US deceiving ya self. f**l.
impetious abaja caca
lee | 5/16/2013 1:19:05 PM |
Oh are we still stewing from the thrashing i dealt to you last month? Oh poor little man with the peanut size brain and dick, please stop crying. I know it hurts!!!! hahahahag PSYCH!!!. Like i told you before i would not dignify any of your comments, because you are uneducated and ignorant. Plus you are beneath me and everything you utter is completely nonsense and useless like you. Hahahahaha s****d neanderthal!!!!
ina addition ajaba caca
lee | 5/16/2013 2:07:05 PM |
You sound like someone who is a sexual deviant and a loser, who gets his kicks(arousal) from posting sexual and crude remarks. You must be really repressed, you sound also like someone who desperately needs to be laid. You know what go into your shower if you have one, turn the knob to cold, and take a cold shower that should help hahahahaha. Poor excuse for a man, how pathetic!!!

Ur v****a na my food.
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 3:33:55 PM |
I go use my money find unfor that US f**k u till u vomit blood. ash*w* kobo kobo, u go soon know say I be high chief of f*****g kingdom. Imbecile wey I disvirgin when u be 7 years. Na me f**k ya mama born u 21 years ago u dey dey form r*****h. Imbecile
no use
lee | 5/16/2013 10:21:34 PM |
Abaja, again you make no sense, this will be my last post on this matter. It is like talking to a chimp. I cannot bring myself down to your infantile level. So enjoy spewing your caveman mentality on nfc. Goodluck to you and your kind hahahahaha poor frustrated little man.
Omo t
Buk | 5/16/2013 7:27:49 AM
Madness
What do we call this ?
MACHO | 5/16/2013 7:37:19 AM
Hmmmmmm....... Letz say - scheming my way into Hollywood.

Though what she did is right but on the wrong soil w.r.t. where she's coming from.
Desperate omotala
Toyi | 5/16/2013 7:37:33 AM
So dis omotala still dey f**k f**k dey go, shame.
Anyway she didn't even get a snap with Harry berry and
she is busy carrying herself that she's doing breast cancer
with Harry berry. Go home and take care of your
children and husband stop deciveing ur self.
Omoc***y
Angel | 5/16/2013 7:43:53 AM
Omotola is so cheap. Since the time magazine named her 100 most popular. She has been f**ling herself trying to show more of herself in the US. Omoc***y shame on u. I am not saying sorting for fund for women with breast cancer is wrong, rather what I am saying is, you should start with women in your own country. Not seeking for notice in the US.
OmoTee
Mamas | 5/16/2013 8:36:20 AM
Omotola's hater wan die oh, what might have caused dis hatred, and yet God did not stop her from progressing, Omotee, carry dey go jare, sky is d beginning for u, if dem like, make dem go jump for lagoon, nah their destiny, as long as Omotola dey progress, all haters are irrelevant.
Amebo Mamas
Mtchewwwwww | 5/16/2013 9:08:14 AM |
Omotola STFU with your barking jare... I know truth hurts but deal with it. Boo ya!
ahahahahaha
Lagosian | 5/16/2013 10:29:56 AM |
mtchewwwww take am easy but you made a valid point!
@mtchewwww
Remita | 5/16/2013 1:05:42 PM |
Y r u calin mamas amebo?do u knw d meaning of dat word?eyah sori o na so omosexy progress dey inch u 4 body..hahahahahahaha omosexy s d happening woman rit nw if u cnt tak it jst disappear in 2 tin air..
@NOBODY
Mtchewwwwww | 5/16/2013 9:03:35 PM |
Remita abi na dogs**ta, amebo and amoeba are not the same thing... so abeg go back to school before u try to play smart again. Stop licking Omotola's nyash and go find your own life and stop commenting under multiple IDs! Now get lost loser or better yet, go and break your head since my comment don burn you finish.
Hahahaha mtcheewwww
Remita | 5/17/2013 12:50:16 AM |
U low lyf pig..u shuld b d 1 goin bak 2 sec skul o hahahahaha cus u dnt evn knw d meaning of simple amebo..we r aint same level so kip commenting,i wont reply u again cux ur name 2 s annoying bye hahahahaha.
Hahahaha mtcheewwww
Remita | 5/17/2013 12:50:32 AM |
OMOTOTO/OMOash*w* AGAIN
WHO CARES | 5/16/2013 10:11:23 AM
U DISGUST ME WITH UR HOPPING AROUND KISSING BUTTS ATTITUDE JUST TO BE NOTICED. Y DO U LOOK 4 THE SLIGHTEST REASON TO LEAVE UR FAMILY JUST TO GET SOME FHUCKINGS OUTSIDE?. U ARE VERY SICKNING, U KNOW VERY WELL THAT WE HAVE ALOT OF WOMEN IN THAT COUNTRY DYING FROM BREAST CANCER, Y CANT U START UR CAMPAING AT HOME. ash*w* BACKYARD THAT IS MARRIED TO A MORUN THAT CANT CAGE HER.
free world
goooji | 5/16/2013 10:43:31 AM
omotola, feel more free and safety in the USA than in Nigeria.. She can move on the street without no problem.not i 9ja were she holy stay indoors, because of fear of robber, etc.or go around with bodyguard.she dont not need bodyhelp in the usa.
I dey go LA Tomorrow fast.
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 12:31:46 PM
So all my travel travel, this omotola wey get Guinness book of Yansh dey for US. I dey go America first flight tomorrow to go find am f**k her over stretched toto wella. Madam sexy virus no worry I don hear am ooo. I go find am for LA do am Wetin all her f**k mates never fit door am before. I go f**k am for good 4 hrs before I release my demonized sperm for ein puto puto Yansh. No worry I go do u proud. Omotola I dey come for u ooooooooooooooo.
To all
Dali | 5/16/2013 1:21:29 PM
Why armed robbers are always southern in Nigeria and not northerners.waiting for answers
Answer
Malik | 5/16/2013 1:31:54 PM |
99 out of every 100 robbers are born in the east and most of the time out of wedlock.Hausa/Fulani dont born children any how.
Further answer
Sexy virus | 5/16/2013 3:35:39 PM |
Hausa Fulanis don't born anyhow but born suicide bombers. I wonder wether itsna better option to boring anyhow and having armed robbers as kids???
@ chiyoma
Ngozi | 5/16/2013 1:53:54 PM
Omosexy is a philanthropist and can practice it anywhere that she finds herself be it home or abroad.
Omosexy carry go jor na envy dey worry haters
Also...
Rowina | 5/16/2013 2:37:25 PM
Our dear Omsexy doesnt need any local award for anything, without the so called national award she keeps soaring as ever than those awarded.
In short Omosexy is a bommbb, Sweetheart keep on with the good working for humanity and mankind, no wonder ur name has become synonymous with goodness and happiness.
see haters!
Nonso | 5/16/2013 3:00:10 PM
Haters, u have failed, u can never pull Omotola down with these kinda uselez comments bcos she is highly favored by the Most High, and who God blez no man curses.
Good woman
Ammy | 5/16/2013 3:02:32 PM
I cant just stop admiring Omot bcos is has a very good heart and is always making good use of her stardom to help others, no wonder God has and is still good to her.
na lie
coolest | 5/16/2013 10:46:44 PM
This is different news all together,when I watched this hally berry news on E,I didn't hear abt omotola or see her pic,and this are two different places.......!!!!!stop taking omotola on top,she ain't!!!!!!!!!
OMOTURA!!!
Galaxy | 5/17/2013 10:18:37 PM
Why Omotura no wear the T-Shirt like others na! Abi d T-shirt no reach am. Ok dey no put her for d budget. Ndo!!! I told her one time on tweet that She too dey show herself. This what oyibo dey call inferiority Complex. Since wey Genevive the Ibo full blood Biafran girl don poss pic with Naomi Campbell, Omotura no go rest. I know her type of person. Notisi mi.
OMOTURA!!!
Galaxy | 5/17/2013 10:21:19 PM
Why Omotura no wear the T-Shirt like others na! Abi d T-shirt no reach am. Ok dey no put her for d budget. Ndo!!! I told her one time on tweet that 'She too dey show herself'. That is what Oyibo dey call inferiority Complex. Since dat time wey Genevive 'the Ibo full blood Biafran girl don pose with picture with Naomi Campbell, Omotura no go rest. I know her type of person. Notisi mi ofe mmanu.
No ring
Galaxy | 5/17/2013 10:36:06 PM
Omotola no even wear her wedding ring to US self. Nawa ooo. America here I come. This woman is so so luck to have married the best and calm hubby on this planet. May God bless ur Union with this dude forever. IJN.
thunder fire nneoma nd ajagba
doix | 5/19/2013 4:06:22 AM
nneommee, jealousy wil kil u, ur own is even 2 much, if u re frustratd go nd dance azonto in idumota. i***t attention seeking b***h nd i bet u re so ugly cos dats y u ve inferiority complex. U wish u were lyk her, i bet if omotola talks 2u, u'l probably die of excitement! Nd ajagba d dog ur case wil b settld in hell!!
not cool
??? | 5/19/2013 9:28:44 AM
is like when omotola hear that one hollywood star is going to this function, she rush there just to take pictures wit them n act as if she is important to hollywood. stop runing around the world looking for cekebrities to take pictures wit n stick to the beutiful life nigerians have been bless u wit
whats the crime ?
Tola | 5/20/2013 10:13:35 AM
Chai, a lot of Nigerians have problem especially those who make here . Joining or participating on things that will make the world a better place shouldn't be a problem.
Am sure any one who find him/herself or any of their love one in any oncology department will appreciate the search for cure, which can only be done thru research. Things like this is just to create more awareness and donations for more researches which is what we lack in Africa, all we do is condemn every effort made by any individual, no matter how, we are so unappreciative of any effort of our own people.
All they do in this site is abuse, condemn, curse and pray for damages on the life of others. Even the so called Christians here, you can hardly differentiate them. And those who give moral advice are worst in their mode of relating to other people, that you wonder if they themselves have any knowledge of what they called MORAL or CULTURE.
Hypocrisy is the logo and trade mark of many, how many, no matter where you re from Nigeria can say either from there past generations, the one now or to come does not have one person that is from polygamous home?
Shouting on people, abusing them doesn't make them better or create the changes we hope for. Instead it show lack of cutesy, moral and culture from us as an individual.
Most times its hard opening this site in front of other people from other culture or ethnic because with so many of these comments, it show how bad we treat each other. Then we complain of racism in other countries? we discriminate about everything, condemn everyone, abuse everything and hate everyone. and then come back and preach about God, culture and moral. Religion, culture and Moral all teaches about self respect and respecting others which most who comment here lack, they abuse other but yet here won fi ebu sola, ati ibaje sayo, and then feel is OK.
There is need for rethink, because to change a person for better, starts from our manners. and as they say charity begins at home. Culture, Christianity, Islam, Moral begins with words that come out of ur mouth or that we write and ways we address other people.
We can all make our world a better place and make our country proud and better, but it start from each one of us as an individual.
Point of correction
Tayo | 5/20/2013 10:24:48 AM
To race for any research or support any good work, you don't need to be personally invited, all they need is ur help, support or donation. Its ur good heart/ willingness to help that they look for and that matter to them.
A lot of people do these things some do it within their work place. Everyone is an individual and our heart desire differ.
Well done Omotola for showing that not every Africans love to just keep taking, some of them too, do give back in their own little way. Everything is not about money and luxury.
Nigerians
Dove | 5/20/2013 2:34:11 PM
I wonder how you going to defend what is yours outside , when you already dragging it on the floor at home.. May God help you haters and am sure you always want to be like her in the corner of your room. Wish you well Omo T...
Comment: