SOCCER STAR, YUSUF AYILA’S WIFE IN JUJU SCANDAL +Exclusive pictures of charms found in her wardrobe…Real reason Ayila abandoned her in Ukraine and more…
Story by DESMOND IKE CHIMA
Click for Full Image Size Contrary to reports in the media that Super Eagles star and Orduspor midfielder, Yusuf Ayila, abandoned his wife and kids in Ukraine and eloped with a girlfriend, latest information reaching us has it that there may be more to it.

We were actually able to get Graphic1Ayila’s reaction through his media rep during the week and his revelation was rather shocking as the Graphic3footballer accused his wife, Gbemisola of allegedly wanting to kill him and inherit his properties.

Hear what he told us: ‘Firstly, I’ll like to state categorically that Gbemisola is not my legal wife as widely reported. She is the mother of my two kids. We met years back and started a casual date.

Click for Full Image Size

The trouble started when I asked her to bring my children for holiday in Ukraine. One day, while I lived with her, I opened Gbemi’s wardrobe in Ukraine and found different charms, including a snake inside a bottle filled with gin.

It was a confirmation of the feelers I got from family and friends that she is fetish and had been using charms on me. I felt uncomfortable living under the same roof with her. In view of this development,

I told her to return to Nigeria, to which she refused. At that point, I told her I can’t cope with her bad habit anymore; that she had to go back to Nigeria or I’ll leave the house for her.

Meanwhile, before seeing the charms in her wardrobe, she’s always been at loggerheads with my mother for no concrete reason. I had to leave the house in Ukraine to get another apartment when she refused to leave.

Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

Yet it never stopped me from paying the house rent, even after my departure to Orduspor, Turkey, my club. I kept paying the children’s school fees and other bills and later discovered that her Visa will expire in a few months’ time.

I sent her a mail asking her to leave Ukraine and go back to Nigeria since she hadn’t anything concrete doing and yet again she refused. I sent her another mail threatening to stop paying the rent in Ukraine by the end of April.

When she refused to leave, I sent someone to collect her passport lest she tarnishes my image and career.

I started hearing some unimaginable stories of her escapades with men each time I visited Nigeria, but I kept my cool. She was also reported to be having an affair with a popular Fuji star who also denied the allegation.

Click for Full Image Size

She had on several occasions connived with some people to kill me, which I survived by the grace of God. For the records,

I have a recorded phone conversation of that’. According to Ayila, he gives Gbemisola 1 Million Naira as monthly allowance. As for the said mistress, Ayila defended that he’s now legally married to her.

He described the new woman as a very responsible, God fearing lady who is his wife and not a mistress, as claimed by his estranged wife

Click for Full Image Size

[Emag]

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

‘TOP NOLLYWOOD LESBIANS OF ALL TIMES

I Am Not Afraid Of Rape--Omotola

Stella Damasus' Beautiful "Tribute" To Her Mum

DNA Test Revealed That Am Not The Biological Father Of Her Second Daughter, Afrocandy’s Ex-Husband Revealed

NEW COUPLE ALERT: ACTRESS TOLANI OSINRIN AND KUNLE ADEGBITE DATING

ABOMINATTION
betty | 5/16/2013 8:35:34 AM
GOD have mercy
Ndi Ofemmanu
E concern you | 5/16/2013 8:36:26 AM
Yoroba people with thier infidelityy and juju wahala..........Na thier culture sha
another brainless african anim
Haruna | 5/16/2013 8:52:13 AM |
what has tribe or race got to with this this brainless animal. All of you in the south especially Ibos are the same always doing juju and abusing each other. Only last week an Ibo man killed and kept his mother's corpse in wardrobe for years
BOKO HARAM
HAUSA=ANIMAL? | 5/16/2013 9:20:54 AM |
A PERSON FROM BOKO HARAM AREA CALLS ANOTHER PERSON AN ANIMAL!?
Haruna...
"O" | 5/16/2013 3:54:50 PM |
I read about it!!! I read also about some 22 Nigerians (including twins)in the United States that were arrested and arraigned in a multimillion,multi-state identity theft,wrongful impersonation and conspiracy,money laundering,and credit card fraud last month!!! And....and of the 22 arrested, 21 were Yorubas. Now here is the cracker, a day after the news was published,a friend of mine (white male)saw me and said : "Hey you, did you hear"? I said heard what [as if I didn't know where he was coming from]? 'About your people',he said. "Your people were arrested last night on credit card fraud,money laundering, blah,blah,blah, and...blah". Am from the East but as far as he was concerned,they were my people. See, to majority of Americans,British,Germans, and in fact, Westerners, we are all Nigerians. And as far as I know,I am a Nigerian Citizen. So yes, they are my people!!!
"O"
chioma - NY | 5/16/2013 4:03:34 PM |
Gbam!
"O"
cici | 5/16/2013 4:43:16 PM |
I love this writer called "O". Always objective.
i***ts and illiterates
john | 5/16/2013 5:02:25 PM |
i cant beleive that people spend time with these kind of false reports, na wah o for hatred of other races
ibos and propaganda
Haruna | 5/16/2013 4:59:41 PM |
all i am saying is that Ibo o, yoruba o na the same. All of you from the south are animals. chikena. I dont care about your hatred for your fellow yorubas. Na your headache be that. all i am saying is that even ibos are animals too because of the way they behave which is why the hausas kill you like goats and you make us minorities from the north very ashamed. All these fake names and fake postings is typical Ibo mentality. ride on with propaganda under differnt identities. mums
Haruna the carcass
Mtchewwwwww | 5/16/2013 9:26:48 PM |
Allah = Mad man
Muhammad = Pedophile
Every Muslim person along with your entire family = Brain dead, blood thirsty animals. So why are you making noise?

You animals are hated all over the world and will forever be hated. You won't amount to anything, so while you pose on NFC to bark, others are moving forward in life. Cry till thy kingdom come but Igbos will always be BETTER than you rotten vultures. Don't allow jealousy to kill you... oh wait, let it kill you since you animals are used to killing even your own women and children. We are God's chosen people, so bash your head and blow up your mosques, but the truth will remain the same :)
@ Mtchewwwwww
OLA | 5/16/2013 9:36:30 PM |
LMAOOOOOO. You wan use word kill Haruna? Please allow the fecal matter to continue ranting b/c life for things like that starts and ends here on NFC.
haruna
OKORO | 5/17/2013 6:42:26 AM |
Okoro people with propaganda and hatred for all other Nigerians will never end because they suffer from inferiority complex. Na Ibo people like money pass any tribe in Nigeria na them dey kill them mama and na dem be the loudest animals on the internet. Na wa o!!! You guys are sick and I hate Ibos to no end. No wonder Fulani is your husband. If you think you can insult me the way you insult Yorubas and Edos or Calabars, you are in for some war. bastereds!!!
Na u creat urself
Query | 5/18/2013 8:39:46 AM |
What kind of war
chuks
why this madnes | 5/17/2013 6:46:19 AM |
Why do many of you people write s****d stuffs on the internet creating enemies for your tribes? Ehn. This is not wise at all. No Ibo or Yoruba or Hausa is better than the other. There are only intelligent and stoopid people in all the tribes. May be you are the stoopid one from your tribe which is why you engage in undropuctive writings of this nature. Stop this madness. You dont speak for me as an Ibo
re:why this madness
femifemo | 6/19/2013 10:58:55 AM |
thank God there are still a few sane men like you Chuks among all races and all tribes in the world.
Chuks; the truth is that Hausao, Igbo o, Yoruba o - there are more evil people than good people in all the tribes of the world. That is why the world is getting worse by the day.
doling
Holst | 5/19/2013 8:18:50 AM |
You are a senseless animal you don't even behave like a person
Ndi ofenmanu
Ibrahim | 5/17/2013 2:37:05 AM |
You are mad .Edo & Calabar people are champion in Charms & infidelity.Okoro,shango bend your mouth.
Hmmm na wao
Remita | 5/16/2013 8:39:25 AM
Dis s devilish..any way let God b d judge.
Na wa
Joyloooo | 5/16/2013 8:53:44 AM
I don't know what to say,but God knows de truth.
God knows best.
Yemi | 5/16/2013 9:02:04 AM
Ladies are not learning.don't need to be desperate to get a man.let proper thing be done before you start raising babies for a guy.its very easy for him to walk away now and call you mother of his kids "Iya omo" too bad.let them pay your bride price so that you won't be call names like this.
Let God judge
Joy | 5/16/2013 9:22:24 AM
Pls mr footballer she is still the mother of ur kids.
Settle this thing with her inside the house, u are
committed with kids and is more difficult & complicated
than u think.
What she did was becos she dnt want to loose u to another
woman. May God guide u guys in this transition period,
is wellll.
alex
ok | 5/17/2013 8:38:22 AM |
So you are defending her reasons for using juju!Then I hope one day you will have a son that will go through the hands of someone like gbemisola gborigi!
UGG AND DIRTY LOOKS
WHO CARES | 5/16/2013 9:34:03 AM
WITH HER UGLY AND DIRTY LOOKS, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY SHE CAN GET A MAN. PLS MR FOOTBALLER NO GO BACK TO THAT UGLY DIABOLIC THING, I WONDER HOW UGG THE PIKINS GO LOOK. NFC WE NEED TO SEE THEM IF ANY
s****d comment
kemi | 5/16/2013 10:28:58 AM |
s****d comment from a s****d guy like u, so she ugly bcos she isn't fair or using cream! What is ur definition of beautiful? U are not given permission to judge anybody by God, she didn't know how to do it again bcos d guy had found a new woman! Who knows if dis juju sre makeup to defend himself! Let's be conscious of our judgements
think be4 u write
som1 dat cares | 5/16/2013 12:19:38 PM |
IN ur present life and ur world to come u can never get a woman like her or her beautifull loving and wonderfull kids God has blessed her with.I wonder if u've got any kids at all.You are so studip for this r*****h u wrote as a comment.
footballer
y | 5/16/2013 10:08:21 AM
U are right,she probably put juju in her toto the first time u smashed her,she is too ugly and local for u though u are not a fine man but u have ur cash to marry a queen.U better run for ur dear life,look at her local rash filled legs,can that raise a p***s,men should be careful on where they put their zizi,its a shame.
I hear say she be TAPa girl
uzo | 5/16/2013 7:24:40 PM |
Wat dyu expect from such people! This one no b yoruba girl na,Na Tapa and jazz b their work!she just dey useless herself,I don't what is wrong with women of nowadays,I'm sure she is a lazy woman and wants to eat this guys wealth,but God no go let u,u will destroy urself and your. Family first with this juju!ur heart and mind is as dirtY and black as you look! Anofia!!!
dis is not true
finky | 5/16/2013 10:49:52 AM
Abeg dis is nt true u cooked it up u don see another toto wey sweet u want drop d old toto if she really wants to do d juju she knowns ow to go about it without u seein it abeg make we hear word useless moraf**ker.I had one uncle lik dat becos he wanted to discharged d 1st wife becos she no go school he came up wit dis type of trash n time d 1st wife was sendin him to sch he didn't c juju den but, wen he finished schoolin dat is wen he came up wit d trash n we d family of d guy knows.He is nau d chairman of one Local govt nau.
Disgrace to Yussuf Ayila
Just Me Alone | 5/16/2013 10:50:42 AM
Its a big disgrace for the Nigerian movie industry for using there time to publish irrelevant things like dis, well I don't blame them if not what they want to eat, make them have no sense of reasoning. Where re they when Yussuf Ayila so called star today running after d girl begging her, for money to buy boot and to eat, when d girl is using her textbooks money to buy boot for him, just because he want her husband to become somebody, now he was fortunate to be signed, he turned himself to be bunch of disgrace to entire football community, well i pray his life shouldn't be from fry panel to fire, with all dis Propagander's is making on this Innocent soul, its better he realise what I as done, and ask God for his forgiveness, Nigerian Movie Industry its a big shame on u...
just u alone
lolo | 5/16/2013 12:21:47 PM |
innocent? wit all these juju?hmm so did he abandon her yet he asked her n d children over to Ukarine ? no matter say some men can change after a woman has helped them..but she shldn't have resorted to this...what happens to going to GOD in prayers...my dear do u think that now dat she has soiled her hands in these that God will still intervene as u have said...
Disgrace to Yussuf Ayila
Just Me Alone | 5/16/2013 12:55:06 PM |
Hey u... pretending... u think i dont knw its u making dis comments, is dat wat Alquran teaches u...

abori ma bowa... Ile ma mo ba e, lojo kan sha...
Yussuf Ayila his a big layer
Franck | 5/16/2013 11:09:05 AM
I'm a childhood friend of Yussuf Ayila very thing Yussuf said about Gbemi is a big lie bcos I Knw them very well we all go to d same secondary School together dis Gbemi was d one helping Yussuf wen Yussuf was not thing,, his just trying to cover d allegation Gbemi said about him and for people to think dat gbemi is d bad person and what Gbemi said about Yussuf is d truth bcos Yussuf Ayila his a vey selfish man if not,, a girl u have been together with since 1998 and Knw u are saying she just a girlfriend,,,Yussuf and his family want to Gbemi house to make introduction ooooo Yussuf his very bad man bcos how can u date a girl for d pass 16years and nw u are saying she a juju girl and she d mother of ur kids have forgotten dat one day d children will grow and dey won't be happy with d way u have spoil mother f*****h footballer is bcos nw u are rich dat why u are say all dis about d girl but time that where wearing malam slipper u dont Knw dat she a juju girl then abi god will punish u for dis
Frank
lolo | 5/16/2013 12:25:54 PM |
did u just say in ur 1st n 2nd sentences that u went to secondary school?..i don't think so from these grammar which am struggling to read u didn't see nursery school wall sef
lolo tatafo
som1 dat cares | 5/16/2013 1:03:06 PM |
are u here to read comments of other people or u are on this page to contribute on the issue,madam know all,master degree holder in english language,perfecter of all the imperfect.
wazobia
wait o!!! | 5/16/2013 7:35:56 PM |
She said they have been together since 1998!abeg make una help them calculate? Been together or. Married! My dear be specific,,bcos they mean 2 different things,u sef with this juju, u no get point o,bcos this doesn't look like a photoshop! AbeG wch one u dey take mix him food babe! U no mix am well well?bcos I know say d guy for don dey bondage,him eye just open! U this pig ! U should be buried Alive or stoned to death by the shariah!!! EWU
dont judge book by its cover
som1 dat cares | 5/16/2013 11:09:23 AM
jounalist just write up stories just because they were paid to do so,u guys dont know a thing about this couples so please as u comment dont judge the lady because u know nothing about them,there's alot to this story.Anybody can snap and say what ever they want to say,he has no proof of anything,he's just saying all this because he's tried of her and he now has a new wife who he thinks hes Jesus christ in woman form.
som 1 dat cares
lolo | 5/16/2013 12:28:41 PM |
i don't care wat might be going on or wat is going on..but my concern is why wld a young woman carry these so much juju just to remain married ? Gosh this one to me finish d case abeg nothing can justify this jor
dont believe everything u see
som1 dat cares | 5/16/2013 2:04:49 PM |
y u dey do like say u no dey dis our century any body can snap or write whatever they like once there is problem between them,na d man know where e see the things wey e snap put.U dont need to believe every thing or story u see or read.
its a lie
tosin | 5/16/2013 11:10:10 AM
some pple should ask for forgiveness before they staty to comment. All wat ds man said about ds lady re all full of lie, if u know ds story frm d bgining den no woman will ever pray for such to happen to her or to her daughter, i am very close to both families nd ds lady did not do anything like dis. Ayila just did dis because he doesnt want her anymore because of his new wife nd want to say something bad about dis lady so dat pple will think she did it truely . what is in dat picture he faked them, he and his family connide together to do dat in order to spoil dis lady bcos dis is what i know nd i know dat one day the wrath of God will come on them bcos it is written dat wateva a man sow he will reap. if evryone know wat ds lady went through for dis man then they will not talk bad of her. i just hope nd pray dat God will fill her life back with joy nd happiness. if he leave her it is not d end of d world
Beware of Fake IDs
Hafsat | 5/16/2013 11:49:19 AM |
The comments posted by the IDs indicated above are all fake, posted by same person. You innocent readers should just be awared of this fraudulent comments by same ghost.
Mind ur buizz
som1 dat cares | 5/16/2013 12:11:11 PM |
what is fake ID u are u using ur real ID,mind ur business its a free world anyone can use whatever name they choose,as far as they pass their message.i dont even know the other names u mention,this is just me.
STFU
Lolo's Mama | 5/16/2013 9:29:50 PM |
E be like say her word struck your nerve because you are one of the filthy multi-ID and fake ID users she's talking about. If you know it's a free world, why are you burning over her comment? She's free to call out losers like you.
Beware of Fake IDs
Hafsat | 5/16/2013 11:52:33 AM |
AT finky, AT Just Me Alone, AT Frank, AT some1 dat cares, and AT tosin.
Hafsat
lolo | 5/16/2013 12:33:10 PM |
it doesn't look to me lik same person but at the same time me as a popular, regular reader n commentor here never see all these ids that are commenting now on this topic including urs..our popular forumites no come schl today..
Juju nah yoruba culture
Apple | 5/16/2013 11:22:01 AM
She look's fetish...Juju nah yoruba culture..
Kettle calling pot black.
Wazobia. | 5/16/2013 12:06:30 PM |
So, in your igbotic culture,there is no juju/fetish/ritual?.Wake up from your slumber. The personal Ikenga,that the igbo hide and worship, represent what CHRISTAINITY ?. Or your Dibia that lives in the forest/jungle that you igbo secretly visit and do charms and very early on Sunday morning,you all run to Catholic church holding the Rosary with your unholy being. When you point a finger to someone, the others goes to you.All tribes with their own blemishes.
Ayila god will disgrace u soon
Folabi | 5/16/2013 11:29:34 AM
Ayila u a very bad man so u don dey with d girl since 1998 haaaa dats too bad of you dis one don show us say Na lie you lie about dis girl Yussuf want make people think say d girl bad bcos wen u start ur football carrier wen you and d girl don dey show say u don dey with d girl since before ur football carrier Na bcos u no want d girl again Na him make u dey do dis one for her and go punish you very soon and u will never see d good eye of god again in ur life bad football u are a disgrace to footballer association and to a manhood
folabi
lolo | 5/16/2013 12:36:11 PM |
abeg mak u no dey use small letter g for God again o...unless na ur juju god u dey refer to na beg i dey beg u..but u use big letter f tak write ur own name
men n women are into d trade
ganger | 5/16/2013 11:54:27 AM
i hv told u pple to stop pointing fingers on tribes cos juju is also trading fine fine among 9jas dis days, even many of our guys know that better then women this days, so mr footballer sorry u met a wrong woman shkina
to APPLE
buszy body | 5/16/2013 11:59:29 AM
apple how u go say she looks fetish,u na how u look like,like an oracle i guess because na who dey that line dey know there selves.Fine lady wey God finish work for her body,na she u dey call fetish,GOD GO FOR GIVE U make u born ur own and make4 person tell u say ur pikin looks fetish.
How can u
Kolapo | 5/16/2013 12:03:44 PM
Ayila how can u be with a girl since 1998 and u don't Knw wat she can do and wat she can't do,,,is
dis her first time of coming to Ukraine to see you? why nw u said she is a juju girl anybody can form juju or picture and she is d mother of ur kids even if you don't want her again you don't need to write such things about her like dis,,I don't think god can forgive you with wat u have said about dis innocent soul,,,bcos am sure maybe is d juju d new wife is using on you dat make u to say such things about dis lady or maybe is d juju you too u are using for ur football carrier to be progress in ur club,, is d one you even snap to show us dat d girl is using juju on u,,,so dat people will think dat d girl is bad,,,,if u ayila don't do juju how can you say she is doing juju bad man god will judge you very soon....
to APPLE
buszy body | 5/16/2013 12:11:32 PM
Another of my b*****d daughter
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 12:26:19 PM
This one too na another of my b*****d daughter. Na me teach am how to do juju take catch man keep am dey f**k am wella. I trust my daughter she do Wetin I teach am wella. Nothing do u my dear. Maga go come back no worry. But carry that snake for bottle fry am chop am. Ewu of a child. Imbecile wey I born say na daughter. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
ajagba juju
som1 dat cares | 5/16/2013 12:52:58 PM |
juju mama or papa which one u be,u be i***t for postin such a comment about her,if u have anything against the ladyu y not co9me open and tell her ur self,maybe na ur daughter wey u carry give mr yusuf u dey reffer too.All of una wey dey use juju and dey spiol dis lady name God go punish and expose una.
Some1 Dat cares u be b*****d
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 3:18:16 PM |
If no be say I dey observe fast now I for use juju kill umf wherenu dey now. Who u be sef? She be my b*****d daughter and I donnf**k am too before. Wetin u go do! Mumu like u. Na me kill that snake give am make ein take do ein husband juju, the Mumu go open Yansh yammah come f**k ein husband forget how to keep the charm well and the man come find am. Look next Time u open mouth talk trash to me. I go use ojiobgiji juju make ur craze. Imbecile like u. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
santa barbara
abeg Abeg!!! | 5/16/2013 7:47:34 PM |
People wey sabi this geh for area no wetin she and her family dey do!!! Its just a pity!!! We. All knew all this will come to an end one day!God has saved our brother from the evil hands of this dirty looking lady called gbemisola!but she has been disgraced publicly wch she knows! If ur hands don dey clean from the beginning,all this things no go happen to you,but na because u b thief,oloju kokoro,na only party and fuji and juju u sabi,how God no go punish you?abeg leave our brother alone o,abi na by force!afterall we no marry you,shey dandan ni,make u comport yourself well well o! Wait firsT,why u dry like crayfish ? Wetin do you?abi na d snake don bite you,e dey suck your blood!*wink*go mix ur juju for anoda man make u dey collect money from him hand,shebi u be professional?
Na wa ooo
Toyin | 5/17/2013 6:22:09 AM |
Santa congratulations you get mouth but remember one day God will reword you back according to ur hand work good girl I like u.....
to santa
Adoni JA | 5/18/2013 8:10:04 AM |
santa abi wetin u call urself i know u very well, u be public dog for aguda with dat ur mouth wey wide like apere ajase remember say one day u self go get marry u re goin to see double of wat is happening to ds lady o. ti eni to de lari tie naa sin bo very soon.na broom den go take sweep u away frm ur hubby house so continue nd keep it up
Yussuf new wife hahahaha
Atinuke | 5/16/2013 12:55:33 PM
Chief agbaje we can see dat wat you wrote is a lie and you don't need to hide ur self we Knw is you d new wife of Yussuf dat writting bad about her,,if u take her husband he no mean say make u dey write some thing bad about her and let me tell you something wat goes around comes around don't think dat u are champion bcos very soon god will catch you animal
b*****d atinuke.
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 3:24:08 PM |
For talking all these r*****h to me a high chief of f*****g kingdom I go make sure say I find u f**k join ya mama. Ask ya mama of chief Collins and ein friend that other chief wey get long bear bear with fat belle wey f**k am together for oriole hotel for lagos for 2001. She go one up tell u. But honestly atinuke ya mamma toto smell too much that day. I swear say I no go ever f**k am again for my life. When I woo u enter u dey f**k ur too then i go tell u say na the chief ajagba wey f**k ya mama be this oo wey dey penetrate ya smelling toto too. Make inseeemeetin unto do! Rawbish imbecile. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
Disgrace to Yussuf Ayila
Just Me Alone | 5/16/2013 4:59:29 PM |
Chief Ajagba... why are u killing urself on issues dat concerning none of ur family... and u called urself chief... chief of abule ogunfe of abule baba yemi wo... i believe u are a big f**l of ur family... born to be disgrace to d family... Here is nt a channel to promote hatred, tribalism or any other kind of personal grievances,... baba Ogunfe... instead of u to think like a wise man... i wonder hw u learn how to write, am sure someone is writing dis for u... chief abule ogunfe be careful of wat u re saying... cus ur end is at ur door step...
Thunder fire ya head. i***t
Chief ajagba | 5/16/2013 5:39:47 PM |
Just me alone, ya father and ya mama na ash*w* and thier end done come. U be b*****d of no gender and if u no take time I go strike u with madness now now, imbecile wey I fit born. Mtseeeeeeewwwww
alex
who b ds? | 5/16/2013 8:32:58 PM |
Abeg who b dis wey wan strike person. With madness? E b. Like sAy na d juju mama o! She don confess am already!make una run o! Chiefagbaje abi wetin b ur name?d accused juju woman wan strike u wit madness,u still stay! Person wey strike yussuf wit ... for years! Run!Run!Run!
Disgrace to Yussuf Ayila
Just Me Alone | 5/18/2013 4:51:33 AM |
Chief Ajagba, am 100% sure right from your childhood your parent regretted y they born u, and let me tell they never born your great grandfather well ok, because me i am not... juju master or supplier like u, as una don use juju cover ayila eyes turn am to ATM machine... u think that's how it will happen to me God forbid bad thing... never on dis earth... except Alquran no they again on earth... Ayila his woman humaniser right from time, i no no wet-in make that gbemi self fall 4 d animal in human form like am... Very soon he still going to follow another woman go... now ololade or what re they calling u, ur own disgrace will be more worse than dis gbemi own ooo i tell u, take it or u leave it, just wait for 3 years now... Ajagba tabi Alagbaja... kilon pe e no... Its better u keep ur mouth shout before Almighty Allah Strike and your generation... Ur faith is in JUJU n I is in ALQURAN they re not d same so its better to face your warranty before u become scape Goat to other people OK!!!...
tolani
stone of Sijil | 5/18/2013 7:49:44 PM |
So you they threaten the woman say u go scatter her marriage with Ayila,u don even proof d more say u b winch!!!iya Alawo. Na the STONE OF SIJIL wey Allah (swt) take stone people wey wan destroy the kaabah na in go destroy you animal.....if your own life spoil,na in mke u wan destroy anoda woman life!Aje oshi
Chief ajagba
Congo Boy | 5/20/2013 1:40:31 PM |
ajagba can i come to f**k your mama?
santa Barbara!
santa | 5/16/2013 8:14:01 PM |
Easy on the words!
to ayila new wife
tosin | 5/16/2013 1:04:25 PM
OLOLADE ADEROGBA. ABORI MA BO WA SE BI OLORUN SE SO NINU AL-QURAN FUN E NIYEN WIPE KI O DA ILE ONILE RU , I want u to knw dat wat goes around always comes around o u might be happy now think dat u re d lucky woman but belive me ure not nd just knw dat everytime ds lady keeps thinking abt wat u nd ur so called husband did to her d wrath of God will keep coming upon u, truel according to islamic religion a man ca marry more dat one wife but doesnt say he must reject d first one for another nd keep thinking dat d children will never forget u for wat u did to them nd dere mother nd as dey re nt happy u nd ur children nd ur f*****h hubby will never see happiness in sight of d LORD. OBE TOO MO BI OSE JINA TI O JOKO TI TONJE BO DAJU PE TO BA PE BOYA OMA PADA KAN LENUE NI. JOKO KO RO DAADA
Dr Mrs Mohammed
curses | 5/16/2013 8:20:08 PM |
Y so much fuss about the wife? U don't blame people for your misdeeds! If ure never meant to be then let it go!why bother yourself?
ppl
ade | 5/16/2013 1:16:37 PM
Hmmm,9ja,, so u all thks datin a gurl since 1998 means she's perfect!!!9ja lol, kei,me I was born and brtup in aguda,akanbi arimi I knw dis guys very well,and am sure u suerin fr ayila dnt hv a mother,or not a woman!!buh if u r better pray well,cos u knw nothin abt wat u r talkin abt,, ayila is our star in surulere, a giver,a helper,we all pray fr him. She said he abadon her,,since 2011,wetin u dey do to survive!!I remember few years bk,wen dis gurl use to com to my street fr lesson!!god if u knw dis gurl call gbemisola gborigi,u all sayin r*****h will meshonu,wch her father can drink d whl ogogoro company!!!ayila u will not fall,in sha allah
Witout Yussuf u can't survivie
Atinuke | 5/16/2013 3:08:41 PM |
How much Yussuf pay you to write wat you wrote okurin to surara fu okurin Egbe shameless man no go find job dey wait for Yussuf to give money before u survivie animal
haa
bosun | 5/16/2013 1:36:43 PM
Tosin ko ni da fu iya to bi e,ati baba to ro e,ti won ba wa laye,bi won ba si laye mo,oru o ni ye won, !!ola quranul azim,iwe mimo lo sope,ati wo aljana obirin owo oko e lowa,iwo nse epe bayi fu omo la keji e,lai mon ti olohun allah yo se fu o,,, eniti o nse epe fu yi koni subu,koni sise,koni jabo,koni se are,konoi ri apadasi aburu,ese re o ni da,koni ku,koni ru,,,olohun a wo ola,mohammad(saw),ola sheikh abdul qadir,ola alhaji agba,ola baba solati,ola baba wa ni soro,ola begore,ola baba wa iya,ola baba wa eleha,ola oniwasi agbaye,ola alfa nla,ola baba wa soro,baba lagbaji,ola baba sheu ni morkas,,,salatul fathi
Disgrace to Yussuf Ayila
Just Me Alone | 5/16/2013 4:10:07 PM |
Bosun, why all dis cause on tosin parents... are dere are parents here or inter fairing on dis issues... why nt goes straight to the point on tosin alone... are u d new wife of Ayila or re u d Ayila himself u re both coward, for not showing urself... Whatever u hv said so shall it be with ur entire family... in Jesus Name Amen!!! Also by Grace of Almighty Allah Stamp it to ur enitire family as u hv jst said it... Amin!!!
Alfa bosun elepe
Atinuke | 5/16/2013 2:59:56 PM
Bosun Are you sure u are not d one dat form dis juju picture for Yussuf to post on behalf of dis girl bcos wat u wrote show dat u are one of Yussuf juju industry Alfa 4*9,God will soon catch all of you....
Alfa bosun elepe
Atinuke | 5/16/2013 2:59:59 PM
ask
ade | 5/16/2013 3:30:50 PM
Bosun thank u ooo,egbe eye ni eye wo to!!!! Beds of d same feder!!!Vboot
life oh life
mj | 5/16/2013 3:45:13 PM
god can see things we can not. he knows things we don't he is looking now and wii act soon.
He's tired of her
Ezinne | 5/16/2013 8:23:06 PM
Wen man don meet girl wen him like and we give wetin d oder woman no fit givem him go de complain,every little wey she do de whole world go hear about em.him say her papers don expire ,him fit renew if he want.and again em de give 1million,close to 10,000dols,abeg take back seat joor,why u no fit set her up with bizness inted of spending dat much.abeg d truth b say u don tire for her and u don tire to dey pay bills.she for take her case to God insted of dis juju tin wey go even give em bad luck
He's tired of her
Ezinne | 5/16/2013 8:28:02 PM
Accusations
Tiara | 5/16/2013 10:20:07 PM
Immediately I read the headline my intinct told me immediately that this poor woman is a victim of false accusation from a lying husband who just found himself a brand new woman and trying to look blameless by heaping false accusations on a woman who has been with him all those years. Sometimes own instincts can be so right that you do not even to know people to understand what is going on behind the scene. people are capable of doing anything.
na wa
blue | 5/16/2013 11:26:24 PM
Lolo was right to say new ppz r commenting...me feel say na both the guy n the gurl family dae comment since...lol
MY
I GUESS | 5/17/2013 1:11:26 AM
I THINK SHE ONLY WANTED TO PROTECT HER HOME SINCE FOOTBALLERS FLIRT ALOT.
TO ALL
Agi | 5/17/2013 2:02:00 AM
Mr James most tyms i get so bored with ur stories, this site is no longer interesting as a result of ur malicious headlines that doesn't tally with the content of the story and secondly, i find it very difficult to understand y the bloggers on this site cannot comment without insulting or using vulgar words. U shld all learn to be diplomatice in ur choice of words bearing in mind that most of this stories are false and malicious. Please be ur brothers keeper as for me i don port o go Lindaikejiblogspot where u have mature minds.

ka chineke mezie okwu
Say what
Gold | 5/17/2013 4:35:16 AM
Poor guy. Some ladies are indeed desperate and will do anything, even kill just to keep a man. Nawa o
Don't judge
Gold | 5/17/2013 5:54:34 AM |
Don't say wat you don't knw dis guy his a big layer I knw him very well look at those picture very well it's form by him.....
Theif ajagba
Mekus | 5/17/2013 4:52:52 AM
Theif ajagba may thunder fire u there gay man and a b*****d animal
KEMI
WHO CARES | 5/17/2013 10:21:52 AM
I DONT HAVE TIME 4 RIFFRAFFS LIKE U THAT WHAT TO BE NOTICED. IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT U MARRIED AN UGLY WOMAN SO DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE I SAY WHAT I C. IF U HAVE PROBLEM WITH IT, GO AND DIE AND DIE AWAY IDYIOT.
its not true
AYILA COUSIN | 5/17/2013 12:13:01 PM
I AM AYILA'S COUSIN AND AM EAR TO TELL D WORLD DAT WAT IS POSTED HEAR IS A LIE ITS WAS PLOTED BY D SOME OF D FAMILY MEMBERS TO GET BACK AT GBEMI FOR TAKING D CASE TO COURT, SO DEY PLANED ITS ND IT NOT ALL D FAMILY MEMBERS DAT SUPPORTED HIM, DIS GBEMI IS A NICE PERSON WHO LOVES TO GIVE PPLE IN NEED.SINCE AVE KNOWN HER WITH AYILA SHE IS NOT WHAT DEY CALL HER, I WARNED DEM NOT TO DO SOMETHIN LIKE DIS TO HER BECAUCE U DONT WANT HER ANYMORE DAT HE SHOULD SETTLE HER ND LET HER GO BUT HE WONT LISTEN. SHE LOVED PPLE ND AVE LIVED WITH DEM TOGETHER UNDER D SAME ROOF WITH AYILA ND FOR D WHOLE OF D TIME I LIVED DERE AVE NEVER SEEN HER WITH ANYTHIN FETISH ND SHE ALWAYS INVITE ALFAS TO COME ND PRAY FOR D FAMILY ND FOR D WELL BEING OF AYILA.INFACT PRESENTLY AYILA IS NOT IN GOOD TERMS WITH SOME OF D FAMILY BECOS DEY ARE NOT IN SURPPORT OF WAT HE DID. ALL DS THINGS ARE FAKE THEY ARE NOT REAL OO, HE JUST WANT HER TO FEEL D PAIN DAT SHE TOOK DERE DIFFERENCES TO COURT. DEY JUST WENT TO GET DOSE THINGS ND REMEMBER AL DS THINGS U CAN FINED DEM IN ANY WERE HEAR IN NIGERIA , EVEN ILE ALAGBO . SO BEWARE EVRY ONE BEFORE U JUDGE , DO NOT JUDGE ANEONE PLEASE. NO ONE IS ABOVE TIMES OF DIFFICULTIES IN LIFE . THNKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. FAMILY MEMBER
Wo can u create
Somebody | 5/17/2013 12:46:11 PM
for those of u who re calling ds lady name say shes ugly, pls tell me wat u can create nd i want u to go ur facebook nd search for ALIYAT ARIKE to view her profile if u or sister or ur wife re finer dan her , go nd see d good thing God created dat u pple re using ur s****d mouth to spoil. Go nd see her nd her lovely kids
settle
ade | 5/17/2013 3:00:35 PM
Settle her with wat,money or wat?ayila owin her or smthg?pls I dnt get it,kei c thief woman,ppl will thk she lurv dis guy fr real,and whc of d cousin r u,,a4,biodun,azeez or d brother?obv u lied he's not takin gud care of u, u knw him since 1998,so how old r u naw?u gv birth to aliya in wat age and sefi?obv U knw him b4 adebende? waheed,shotayo,or surugede our coach,or even jinade ewele,,,u better liv dat useless country. And find work to do,even ur so called bfrd she's here in nigeria,learnin how to bcome a makeup artist,,fr u to knw how close I b to d family,u recently sent a video of aliyat insultin dere father,wat kind of a mother ds dat?we all saw it today in owolabi!!d gurl we all celebrated her birthday on union bank complex,naw grown up to b insultin her father!!we all knw its d hand work of d devil,who b devil? 24 solo ogun str,I knw u wella!!find me ade akanbi arimi won bi e ku!!!!ololade fesobi etc
ole,she don confess o
Nimota | 5/17/2013 7:41:47 PM |
This one don even spoil show,she don come out to confess say na money she want.So na true you use d jazz on Ayila to get money,All u want is money,u dey tke style style ask for settlement Gbemi u be armed robber o Ha,Le nu E!!! How old you be self,u never enter 30,u talk say u no ayila since 1998,you just dey find attention Odiegwu!
Ade wetin be ur own
Folarin | 5/17/2013 8:46:42 PM |
Ade weting be ur own inside another person matter u have ur own family issue u never settle am and if Na Ayila pay u to dey write bad about dis girl continue God is watching Ayila can not pay u forever,,,abi talk true d way u dey talk self show say u have hatred for d girl abi Na u won date her before Yussuf take am? If d girl no gree for u no be by force and let me tell u something one day God will pay u back with ur hand work animal like u,,,u go dey where u dey to spoil another person d person go dey where him dey,,dey progress senseless man Na wetin u go eat u dey find continue...
nonsense
sarah | 5/18/2013 12:46:01 PM |
My prayer is dis 2 u ,may God giv ur son a wife like gbemisola,dat will bring u shame,coz u people dnt tink b4 u talk,is people lik u dat re misleadn her rite ,sum dat can publish 2 tarnish the image of her husband,and even ask her kids 2 be swearing 4 dere father wat else do u nid 2 no than to be askn 4 forgiveness 4 her

If you don't know the story...
Nniy | 5/18/2013 1:38:55 AM
This story's so true. They were never even married. SMH
god is the final say
blessing | 5/18/2013 4:56:59 AM
no matter what u guys conclude about ibo ypruba hausa calabar benin u are all one body in christ but one thing i have to tell u guys is that u should stop judging from one side just try to here the other side of the story the footballer they are even talking about y dint the news come with " he elope to turkey becos of his so called wife "the story said he started another life with another woman the truth according to the story is that the footballer left that poor woman and her two children just to be with the other woman. for his image not to be dented he came up with those lies of a story that is just the nature of men to cheat so u guys should stop the conflict of this tribe and the other and try to read and understand stories from all perspectives thats all i have got to say
wat a life
taye | 5/18/2013 5:11:13 AM
all of u suportn gbemi
bimbo | 5/18/2013 5:19:10 AM
No matter wat happen,hw can a good motther ask her kids 2 swear 4 dere father ,such a woman is devilish and desperate ,I believe she is the 1 using different I'd 2 defend her self ,madam the solution is 3 gud years fastn nd prayer askn 4 forgiveness 4rm Almighty Allah,instead of using ayila cousin,ayila mother etc
nimota
haba! | 5/18/2013 8:48:03 AM |
That's really bad o gbemi! Iv been giving u moral support on this,but u dissapointed me on this one!don't u know the kids will do the same to you?don't expose them to such things...the video is evrywhr on the internet,so I'm sure u can't defend that too...
f*****h ade
tolani | 5/18/2013 5:47:17 AM
f*****h ade una thnk say una fit do dat to dat anti nd get away wit it no never,u will al wrath in hell. so if una s****d footballer no want her again d next tin is to spoil her so dat she no go see another man again, na lie if ayila remove his mat God go lay re carpet for her. nd d wife he put for house very soon he will get tired of her and also say dat one kill person bcos he say ds one do juju, by den u wife no come out nd say it out o just use am d osun make u use am rub body okay just enjoy ds moment well as u can bcos wen yussuf see another woman again den u self go turn to killer
such is lyf
PRYNCE TOMDOLLA | 5/18/2013 5:57:01 AM
A woman dat can tarnish the image of her husband,wat else do u tink she cannot do,,,,,,,let her go tu hel nd acept ya fate
Abeg make una carry go
Kolapo | 5/18/2013 6:13:32 AM
Abeg make una carry una wahala go both family's ,,bcos very comment show that,,,u guys are just trying to defend each order..so make una go settle una self for Na house we need new story's here pls c***y family's hahahaha Na Ayila way no get shame make all of una dey talk r*****h his not a man enough.....
who dash
bose | 5/18/2013 8:36:50 AM |
Who dash am husband?dey say dem no marry her,una still they use husband NNa thank God say d boy no marry her,she for don kill am!anybody wey wan hia truth,make dey go her area for surulere go ask about am,una go hear truth
ade
if u knw me | 5/19/2013 11:01:06 AM
Ayila pay Me money?lol,well u dnt knw me sha,well we all knw ur story naw,first ur mama left ur papa 4 20years,wen she com bk,ur papa wey b buildin contractor,naw turn to ogogoro contractor,, 2 ololade wey b ur sister I jes dey pity d woman!
risqot
muslim | 5/19/2013 12:08:30 PM
Loool. Frm muslim home,u wey ur papa dey drink ogogoro baba gold,or ur mama?we all knw ur story,lukman or wali!!!funny!!! Ayila vboot,shingbai kobo no give am,if u give am,na u b d maga wey jes pay!!!limota wait ooo,remain small,,biola dey come tt never tell u abi
risqot
muslim | 5/21/2013 12:02:42 PM
Season 4 comin!! Videos, voice recorded,etc,,I stole ur shoe remember?
Comment: