Holy death: 4 die in T.B. Joshua’s church during stampede for holy water
At least 4 people have been confirmed dead in Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Spintex Road, Ghana.
The tragic incident occurred after a stampede ensued at the church Sunday during the distribution of free holy water.
Greater Accra Police Public Relations Officer DSP Freeman Tetteh confirmed the death to Joy News and said the bodies of the deceased have been deposited at the 37 and Police Hospital mortuaries.
Some 13 persons were also severely injured during the incident.
Thousands of people had flocked the church in pursuit of healing, spiritual and financial breakthrough.
The holy water, to many TB Joshua followers is acclaimed to be the panacea to the many spiritual afflictions.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I Don’t Sleep With men to make my Money…BBA Star, Huddah Monroe
- Moyo Lawal Enjoys Palm Wine with Bush Meat in Calabar
- Nigerian Megalyn Echikunwoke and Chris Rock Spark Dating Rumours Again
- First Time: Tiwa Savage Boards Keke Maruwa?
- TV Personality, Wofai Samuel Now Dinning with Top Government Personalities (photos)