Holy death: 4 die in T.B. Joshua’s church during stampede for holy water
At least 4 people have been confirmed dead in Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Spintex Road, Ghana.
The tragic incident occurred after a stampede ensued at the church Sunday during the distribution of free holy water.
Greater Accra Police Public Relations Officer DSP Freeman Tetteh confirmed the death to Joy News and said the bodies of the deceased have been deposited at the 37 and Police Hospital mortuaries.
Some 13 persons were also severely injured during the incident.
Thousands of people had flocked the church in pursuit of healing, spiritual and financial breakthrough.
The holy water, to many TB Joshua followers is acclaimed to be the panacea to the many spiritual afflictions.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Joseph Yobo Shows off Gifts He will be Giving out During his Testimonial Match
- John Okafor Reveals How His Wife Looked Before He Married Her (photo)
- Chioma Akpotha Consults Late Mother, Begs for her Care
- Some will complain about the scratch on their new rides while some don’t have cars…Basket Mouth
- I started this red hair trend in Nigeria- Cynthia Morgan