I Didn’t Fight Ebube, Empress Over Timaya | I Have Dated Some Of My Fans — Anita Joseph
Story by Kemi Ashefon
Click for Full Image Size

Anita Joseph

Background

My name is Anita Joseph. I am an actress, a musician and a model. I am from Anambra State.

Journey into acting

I started acting in 2005. I was at the University of Calabar and saw a friend who was acting. I told her I wanted to act and she promised taking me to the National Theatre whenever I came to Lagos. She did when I came to Lagos and I had my audition with Emeka Rollas. Then, I did my first movie, ‘Good Samaritan’ with Obi Maduaga. That one-scene role was not too short and it kick-started my acting career.

Life of an actress

It is a queer life because there is no privacy. Everything you do and say is made public. Any man you date is published on the pages of magazines/newspapers. It is a life that lacks privacy. Though interesting, there are times you don’t want to have your pictures splashed everywhere. I sing, I am a model and I’m sexy. So many people say lots of negative things about me. I am not bothered. I have grown a thick skin. It only makes me stronger because I didn’t do those things.

Click for Full Image Size

Ebube

Handling fans

I treat my fans like friends. Fans are important in this profession because they make or mar you. You have to be careful with your fans. Embarrassed by fans? Yes, I remember when a man slapped my buttocks! I acted in a film and the role was that of a lady sleeping with many men. After the film, a man walked up to me and said he liked the way I shook my buttocks in the movie. He wondered if that was how I shake it in real life. I was embarrassed.

Dating fans

There is nothing wrong dating someone who loves and adores you. I have dated some of my fans. The best person to date, sometimes, is your fan. He loves what you are doing and you can act for him at home.

Relationship

I like men who are calm, calculated and someone I can learn from. I like a responsible man who talks well. I cannot stick loud-mouthed men.

Anita and controversies

I don’t believe that. I am not a controversial actress. On Ebube Nwagbo and Empress Njamah, the story was that I dated Timaya and KC Fresh, and fought with these actresses over these men. I never had any trouble with them over any man. We have never worked together on set.

Click for Full Image Size

Timaya

GENEVIEVE NNAJI HELPS RUKKY SANDA WITH A PAIR OF SHOES

When Lizzy Anjorin turned ‘big time hustler’

Veteran Actress, Liz Benson Makes Return To Nollywood

President Obasanjo Lambasts Eedris Abdulkareem Again

Nollywood Budding Actress, Stephanie Chijioke Gets N100m Mansion, Splashes N44m On Cars

9ice/Toni Payne Latest: Being a single mom is hard, my son is now my focus—Toni Payne

Charly Boy is not my Son---Justice Oputa [Father]

Multi-Talented Singers Turned Actresses, Oshadipe Twins Premiere New Music Video

Sisi Eko Latest: Police Invites Organiser, Promises To Redeem Pledge Before End Of Queen's Reign

Mtcheeeeewwwwww!!!
Lalaland | 6/9/2013 3:35:53 AM
Useless so called women! No be because of cocks una dey fight? Are you girls fighting about anything tangible? No! Mtchew! Public ediots! Also anita how come you come show us your ugliness without ya brazillian wigs nah?
Nfc
violet | 6/9/2013 3:56:07 AM |
Nfc which kind story una dey give us today wey be sunday,tory of this cheap ashowos,look berra tory pls.
BLOATED SLUT
sleek | 6/9/2013 3:41:10 AM
Dis choiceless classless dirty prostiitute mtcheew! Any body can fhuck her smelly ass if u ve 4rm 50,000 nd above. Her pussie s***ks, cos of 2 much watery sperm she takes in witout condom. YUCK
Thief ajagba
Mekus | 6/9/2013 3:56:04 AM
U girls should be reasonal and to thief ajagba among all your sisters that i f**k it is only nkiru that is a little bit sweet but i percieve an offensive odour from her p***y biko help me tell her to wash it very well if she want me 2 still f**k her next time i hope u will understand
fat and sexy, impossible
chibuzo | 6/9/2013 4:51:39 AM
Fat and sexiness is like day and night. You cannot be sexy when you are fat. What is really wrong with you fellows. You just can't use the right words at the right places.
s**t
uche | 6/9/2013 6:23:37 AM
No comment about our nigerian cheap p********es,
Anita
Apple | 6/9/2013 7:53:49 AM
She is CHEAP and TRASHY!!!
Indeed
Jenny uk | 6/9/2013 11:27:19 AM |
She needs to clean herself up a bit, nice figure but look so trashy with that complexion. Not hating though
Anita
Naija | 6/9/2013 9:25:50 AM
I'm one of your fans who adore and admire you, can we date?
welcome
ebere peters | 6/9/2013 12:10:51 PM
they are bacccccck. Lolo and lala welcome. plz blast them harder.
@ chibuzo
Emek | 6/9/2013 2:46:48 PM
being slim is the classical definition of sexiness. Being sex yis to be sexually attractive or aroused. some want it fat, others want slim or in between
Anita
Anita | 6/9/2013 2:48:07 PM
i beg close that rat mouth and teeth.
@ chibuzo
Emek | 6/9/2013 2:49:34 PM
I mean being slim is NOT the classical definition of sexiness.
Looking dirty
Amy | 6/10/2013 12:20:30 AM
Pls Anita tidy ur self up abit, your complexion is dirty and your tattoo is embarrassing and annoying , ur low cut is way off and the hair color is dirty too. please clean ur self up and stop fighting over men all the time
Sharap pipo
Kayla | 6/10/2013 9:03:58 AM
Waz wrng wid u pipo?y'al re xo raw n reckless wid wrdz stp insultn ms Anitus.
choiceless
truety | 6/10/2013 12:13:47 PM
if i may ask, what is in this dirty personality man called timmaya that you blind ladies are fighting for?
I don't know
MNK | 6/18/2013 6:52:08 AM |
He is fake.
TIMAYA
DANNY QUEEN | 7/15/2013 2:12:00 PM
whether u like am whether u nor like am....timaya don gooooo. Timaya is going high wit the girls. enjoyin everything in skirt. hahahaha.i like that. mke una leave am jo. nor be in fault. di guy dea difficult to resist.
TIMAYA
BIOLA BEE | 7/16/2013 3:06:14 PM
TIMAYA, I OVER LUV U. OUT OF ALL UR LADIES, LEAVE ALL OTHER DIRTY 2, CARRY EBUBE, MAKE WE GO BAYELSA. I WILL SPONSOR UR WEDDING CAke n d kekefiai. goodluck jonathan will buy ur wedding outfits, and timipri silva will buy drinks. COLECT EBUBE WITH 2 HANDS N 2 LEGS. MAY OLUWA PROSPER U D MORE.
Busy body
Aijay | 7/19/2013 6:11:19 PM
Busy bodies, wetin b una ish. Allow pesin make dem enjoy lyf nd stop sayin dem dey dirty. U jealous say u cnt afford wot she use or u cnt go places wr she go. Church rat.lol................
Busy body
Aijay | 7/19/2013 6:13:16 PM
Timaya
Victor | 10/18/2013 2:43:37 AM
You guys are using foul words,please you guys should stop it.and you guys should leave my mannest man TIMAYA alone for me
Comment: