Nollywood Actor, Robert Peters' Marriage To American Wife Crashes
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size We have from good authority that the marriage of popular Nollywood actor, Robert Peters has finally crashed. The lanky actor, who travelled to the United States of America (USA) some years ago, is no longer with his wife, Marie Solo, a source told Nigeriafilms.com

According to further information made available to us (Nigeriafilms.com) by our source, the marriage reportedly crashed due to some 'irreconcilable differences'.

"[Robert] Peters' marriage to his American wife (Marie) has ended," the source told us. "The guy is now single and is enjoying his life like a bachelor," the source further said.

Robert Peters was very popular in the Nigerian movie scene some years ago when he was the darling of many Nollywood faithfuls. He adorned many movie jackets back then until he relocated to the US.

Actor Robert Peters Wedding Album

Click for Full Image Size

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

I'm Not 48 Because My Mum Is Less Than 60--Eucharia Anunobi Claims

Halima Abubakar Getting Married?

Popular Nigerian Footballer, John Utaka Marries In France [PICTURES]

J-Martins Surprises Fans With Secret Wedding [PICTURES]

Ladies Who Get Harassed Are The Ones Who Expose Themselves To Harassment + I Have A Very Loving And Caring Husband —Caroline Danjuma

I Have Got A Beautiful Body And I’m Not Afraid To Flaunt It: Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy

E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: My Drug Story–Taiwo Akinwande (Wunmi)

Widows Will No Longer Drink Bath-Water Of Their Dead Husbands In A/Ibom

sense
moi moi | 6/12/2013 2:27:40 AM
He has finally secured citizenship. Way to go bro.
VANITY
Flo | 6/12/2013 2:46:07 AM |
All for the sake of American passport, people forget that life is short and vanity. The evil that men do lives after them.
Aha!
Lalaland | 6/12/2013 2:49:24 AM |
Why wont it crash when he married an old woman for green card! I am sure the bald headed ediot don collect him green card nah.
What's the biggie?
Sly | 6/12/2013 5:56:06 AM |
We all have different reasons why we get married,love,children ,money,green card,residential permit, etc.
If it doesn't work,move on it's not the end of the world.
Such is life.
robert
lolo | 6/12/2013 11:18:10 AM |
I hope he got his papers be4 he got the boots becos dat was why he married d old woman secretly in d 1st place
Lolo
Lalaa | 6/12/2013 11:47:05 AM |
Of course nah he must collect papers before he stopped putting his solid veined cock in this old mamie. He aint completely stewpid o.
Homo
Pure Nwafor | 6/12/2013 2:34:47 PM |
I thought this mofo is a male and you are describing another man's privates as "solid veined cock". phucking gay punk, I am sure you have probably tasted it too. Homo.
NFC
The Prophetess | 6/14/2013 3:47:43 PM |
Do you really know the meaning of lanky NFC?
Good
Chief arraja | 6/12/2013 2:47:19 AM
Y d marriage no go collapse wen him good marry america woman we no dey tolerate nonsense like our naija women c him head like zuma rock
Chief arraja
Nguzi | 6/13/2013 4:48:20 AM |
Hahahahahhahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
Hehehhehehehehehehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Nawow, you don describe him head finish. you too much joor
Freedom
Angie | 6/12/2013 3:07:20 AM
All people who have spoken have made sense and all spoke in one voice and that's a very good thing about this cite and I keep coming here for transparent facts and truth. Yes I agreed he did that for his green papers. well when you do apprentice finish you must get freedom at the end. Its not easy to marry American wife as you will serve them all the period it last just to achieve your aim( citizenship) as soon as you get it just jump into freedom .Dont worry Peter will soon come to Nigeria to come continue his life and look for his own type and choice of lady to marry.
Sponsorer needed
Supperstarss | 6/12/2013 6:24:18 PM |
I need help to produce my movie, Yoruba, English movie's and Tv series, pls and pls sponsor me, it's deal, and an opportunity for any upcoming actress/actor who can help me in dis, to play as a lead part and gain his famous to limelight. Reach me on my line 08181216365 08074750714 or 2go(supperstarss)
Smart Guy
Jin | 6/12/2013 3:11:54 AM
Now the coast is clear and Peter has citizenship now .Smart guy. When will women learn a lesson?
Right
Peapa | 6/12/2013 10:50:34 AM |
Tell then
Well
Jenny uk | 6/12/2013 3:39:19 AM
That's life bros.
oK
Tick | 6/12/2013 4:14:08 AM
Business as usual!
Fear of God
Mrs A | 6/12/2013 5:30:35 AM
Im sorry for people who think they are smarter than everyone else cos guess what?God is watching and you will pay if the green card was the reason you married this woman.What evil people forget is that God loves His children and he will fight for them.When God's anger fall on you,that green card will NOT help you just so you all who do it know.Peace
ehhhhhhh, ok!
chioma - NY | 6/12/2013 5:38:22 AM
Wheather green or not, this man try well well to live with Akata for up to one year. All of una wey de run una mouth, make una go try for six months only and una go know say kaki no be leda.
Green Card
Mrs.O | 6/12/2013 6:20:19 AM
Being an American myself If his wife did not know, I hope she knows now... she can have his green card revoked and have him deported ! all she has to do is open a case with Immigration and it will be a done deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mro o
mynameismyname | 6/12/2013 7:51:14 AM |
mrs o, what makes u think the guy married her 4 green card??? U are an American, so bloody what??? mtcheew

What Would Be A Done Deal...?
"O" | 6/12/2013 9:10:17 AM |
I have read your response many times now and still cannot figure out what you are trying to say on immigration! So, can you just use plain English and effectively explain to some of us [without trying to sound cute or clever]what would happen should his ex wife go to the immigration officer to explain how or why it took her five years or more to realize her marriage was a sham?? Dear,you would be surprised to hear your assertion is spectacularly wrong!!!
I agree with mrs o
Lalaland | 6/12/2013 11:31:39 AM |
The kwesion is if he no impregnate her due to old age she shod have him investigated cos ediots like this man wey marry for green card is giving us nigerians men bad name! His papers should be snatched from him!
Sorry ass mrs O
Sexy virus | 6/12/2013 10:01:28 AM |
If I may add, u are not the only woman that is a citizen of the USA. Most of us are and yet we see absolutely nothing special about it. I am so sure u also have so many bad character that would make u hubby run away from u only if he would summon the courage to do so. Pls allow the cute acto to move on.
More than sorry ass
Nkem | 6/12/2013 2:20:01 PM |
Why should he be sent home? Also lalaa why are you calling this lady old woman,or are you not talking about the fine lady in the picture above? I'm confused.Nna biko,explain better.
What goes around, comes around
Na me biko | 6/12/2013 7:26:50 AM
Niger men just like their female counterpart, with sense. Brother you tryoooo but remember what goes around comes around. You may have a sister
hmmmmm
wetin concern u | 6/12/2013 7:48:25 AM
i knew robert back in jos those days when he started his acting career,first he started as an mc in shows those days in jos and he was the drama leader at oasis of love church then in jos,one thing i know then was that roberts was a very devoted christain,very hardworking and committed to whatever he saw himself doing,he was a very commited leader in the church drama group then which i was a member.its been ages we saw last but i want to belive values dont die,so i am sure there must be a valid reason for the break up in the marriage if really there is.
who b dis?
fela | 6/30/2013 7:50:18 AM |
l was actually wondering who dis person,bin tryn 2 reach friend 4 oasis of lv,jos dat wer part of love theatre dose days,im still makin films n 4 crying out loud,i dnt c anythn strange in wat Robert has done,d marriage n so wat?let em go 2 hell,can her 4rm u?my no08060502624,waiting 2 hear 4rm u,tnx
mro o
mynameismyname | 6/12/2013 7:49:47 AM
mrs o, what makes u think the guy married him 4 green card??? U are an American, so bloody what??? mtcheew
na wayo man
Lalaland | 6/12/2013 11:44:43 AM |
Ok we all know say he married her for greencard just like those nollysheitwood men are doing these days. Marrying desperate old menopausal women for greencard. Sufferhead has be worrying them since so this now their new scam = old age marriage!
Lalaaland
Chris | 6/12/2013 2:26:35 PM |
Are you even with all your senses? How dare you judge people like that.What's going on here? Could you put yourself in others' shoes?
Chris
Lalaland | 6/13/2013 11:33:36 AM |
Are you new on this site? E be like say you be newcommer o.
mro o
mynameismyname | 6/12/2013 7:51:37 AM
I wonder
Chris | 6/12/2013 2:29:17 PM |
I can't believe what I'm reading on this site,really.
Pls help me
Movie's writter | 6/12/2013 6:27:14 PM |
MIGTH NOT BE 4 GREEN CARD
WHO CARES | 6/12/2013 9:26:37 AM
WE HAVE 2 AKATA WIVES IN OUR VILLAGE ASSOCIATION MEETING OVER HERE, ONE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 2 OUR VILLAGE GUY 4 OVER 15 YRS AND STILL COUNTING, THEY HAVE 3 CHILDREN TOGETHER. I SO MUCH ADMIRE HER BEHAVIOUR THAT SOMETIMES WE DO SUMMER VACATIONS TOGETHER, THE OTHER IS MARRIED 4 ABT 3YRS WITH A CHILD, THESE WOMEN ARE WELL BEHAVED AND THEY PARTICIPATES IN EVERYTHING WE DO. MOST OF THESE MARRIAGES DOSENT HAVE 2 BE 4 GREEN CARD, HE MAY HAVE ENDED THE MARRIAGE DUE TO HER BAD ATTITUDE.
True
Joy2013 | 6/12/2013 9:52:19 AM
It was planned and appointed go crash
True
Joy2013 | 6/12/2013 9:57:37 AM
It was planned and appointed go crash
Women Beware!!!!!
milly | 6/12/2013 10:48:39 AM
If that marriage was for greencard then women its a lesson to learn.Let marriage be for pure love for each other coz "love covers a multitude if sin,love is reasonable,considerate,kind, forgives.........etc.Love makes marriage work.So never rush into marriage if there are reservations in ones heart.
Marriage
Taiwo Idowu NY | 6/12/2013 5:52:45 PM
We all don't know the real reason why their marriage pafuka only them know.Don't blame the man or the woman.If it is not meant to be,so be it.Almost everyone on NFC assume it was for green card.Even if it is,is this a crime of the century?.
Help me, pls oh
Movie's writter | 6/12/2013 6:28:48 PM
focused person
Tola | 6/13/2013 4:37:00 PM |
Na wa o Mr movie writer, all the green card palava no concern you. na to just move on and produce your movie. All da best.
marriage cos of passport
mulikat | 6/12/2013 10:05:44 PM
not love is for america passport,he get now marriage over,hope the rest learn,dont marry nigeria men and women 95% is ur passport or documents to stay in oversea they are all after,not love.
omo oko
i | 6/15/2013 8:15:53 AM |
no wonder ur name is mulika
mulicat
anonymous | 6/13/2013 3:03:40 AM
Wt r*****h is dt u call comment.dz too poor&i'm sure u must b a razz type.
mulikatuuuu!!
kk | 6/13/2013 3:06:01 AM
Dz poor english.u shd av written it in yoruba nau.
bross
soji onifade | 6/17/2013 12:30:16 PM
bros u no try o
green card prawstitution!
May | 6/17/2013 4:59:17 PM
Whether these unfortunate foreign woman who are being used and dumped by Nigerian and other black men are old and ugly or they are young and very beautiful, is not the issue here.
The issue here here is that for many decades now , Nigerian and other black and even Asian men have been going on the internet or on visits abroad to hunt for phoolish foriegn women , who are easily deceived .
They prefer dating these foreign women for the sole reason of marrying these girls and women in order for the men to obtain residency and working permits ( green card ) in the Western countries.

it is wrong , shameful and sinful for our Nigerian men and other African men to go hustling after all these foreign women whether the girls and women are young , old , pretty or ugly American , European , British or Canadian women , all becos of the men's long-throat of obtaining FOREIGN PASSPORTS & GREEN CARDS.
Nowadays , there are even paid agents who are making a fortune by connecting our men desiring foreign passports to all these desperate foreign women looking for "house nigga husbands " from Africa and the Caribbean , men who will be worshipping them , washing their dirty panties and serving them like goddesses! All becos the men want to settle abroad!
.Let us call a spade a spade !
This common evil practice amongst black men should be condemned and called what it is. This is not "love" at all as they would want us to believe , this is MALE PRAWSTITUTION ! Pure and simple
Comment: