Pictures: Is Nigeria Ready For Afrocandy’s Controversia Film Premiere?

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nigerian actress, Afrocandy whose controversia film recently had tongues wagging about it has finished with the premiere of the film and she is said to be ready to hit other countries’ cinemas. Is Nigeria ready for this? Ben Bruce and other stakeholders in the cinema business should say something now or forever remain silent!

f**k
Chief arraja
6/12/2013 8:22:13 AM
Make i talk am make una here make dem bring d film come naij we dey ready 2 watch d film here bcos i high chief of f*****g kingdom follow act 4 d film make una watch am come c d kind style weh i use afrocandy take display 4 d film and anybody weh abuse me i go use ojiobgiji kill d person
NFC I bg block the fake arraja
Chief arraja
6/12/2013 10:08:00 AM
I don dey beg NFC now to block this imposter wey dey use my name write r*****h unna no wan gree. Ok! I don give unna. 3 days to block am or I go come back dey talk Rawbish wey go make this site useless like Kpomo wey dem soak for toto water. As for Mekus, ur death time don near wella. Na 2 days remain for that trailer to nack you tear ya belle into 2. The spiritual remote control wey I do for ojiogbiji shrine dey Kampke. Prepare to DIE Mekus and go to hell fire. Anoffia!!!
Afrocandy
Makus
6/12/2013 9:25:55 AM
Nfc how can i get d number of afrocandy i want 2 act in any of her movie i sabi f**k well well this is my number 08033857412
afro candy
Angel
6/12/2013 9:34:41 AM
You don old. U no wan retire
NOTICE ME SLUT
WHO CARES
6/12/2013 9:44:39 AM
I DONT EVEN C ANY REASONABLE FACE AT THAT PREMIERE THAT SHOWS THAT U ARE A NOBODY TYING HARD 2 BE NOTICED. UR BELLY IS BIG AND U DONT HAVE ANY BUTT 2 SHOW OFF. U RE JUST DISGUSTING, ash*w* KOBOKOBO
NFC
WHO CARES
6/12/2013 9:46:42 AM
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MOVIE SO WE CAN C HOW SHE FHUCKS
Thief ajagba
Makus
6/12/2013 12:24:41 PM
Thief ajagba make u no provoke oo bcos if i open my mouth 4 were u dey i go take am destroy u my mouth na atomic bomb wey america take scatter japan 4 war war 2 unless u want make i give u war war 3
Afrocandy
Pussy
6/12/2013 12:49:20 PM
Afrocandy i dey hale u
afrocandy
sisly
6/12/2013 1:52:48 PM
see belly God" dis is shapel*****
afro watt!!!!
pussy
8/17/2013 5:25:12 PM
d biatch is just too disgusting,am sure if she has a male child he wud be fckn her....do u sucks ur daughters p***y b***h!!!!! stop calln urself a mother....f**k u
I am paschal Eze 4rm Imo state Nigeria am 27year old i like having sex so much I love you in blue. I love you in red but most of all. I love you in bed. Pls i want to joing this page 4 real and my phone number is 08035268321 i need a help to join
Paschal Eze
10/27/2013 1:10:51 PM
A peach is a peach, A plum is a plum A kiss ain't a kiss, without some tounge. So open up your mouth, and close your eyes, and give your tounge some exercise i need it 4real.
I can f**k 4 2 good hr
Afro
5/16/2014 11:11:38 AM
Afro, can we do this, i can fu*k u till u cry
sex
kingsley
9/29/2014 1:58:41 AM
wanna be a part of ur movie