Pastor Anselm Madubuko Holds Traditional Wedding In Kenya (Pictures)
The Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, held his traditional wedding with his new Kenya bride, Emmy Kosgei yesterday amid pomp and pageantry. The lovebirds were both in a happy mood during and after the ceremony.
We gathered that friends and family members converged at the Kelelwa village in Kenya to felicitate with the new husband and wife to be.
Emmy is a gospel singer in Kenya. Their church wedding will come up in September at the Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. Pastor Madubuko is getting married again after the death of his wife.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
Marriage to a Nigerian man is a great promotion for any Kenyan woman.
This one must have prayed and fasted very hard to hook a Nigerian like Pastor Anselm.
Nawaoh. All these men of God, una too much oh.
SEEK GOD'S KINGDOM FIRST.LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE,PASTORS AND NON PASTORS.TRUE WORSHIPERS,LET'S SEEK GOD LEAVE PEOPLE AND THEIR THINGS,GOD IS REAL.
- 2 Years After Engagement Mimi Orjiekwe Finally Ready To Wed, Declares Support For GEJ
- Reasons Why I Have Never Kissed…Nonso Diobi
- I Once Nearly Killed My Son—Toyin Lawani Confesses
- Paul and Anita Okoye Sign Marriage Court Papers, Plan Glamorous White Wedding (Pictures)
- Only Fools Will Vote for APC--Yemi Shodimu
- Doris Simon Re-unites With Son In America (Photos)
- Yemi Alade Mourns Late Father