Pastor Anselm Madubuko Holds Traditional Wedding In Kenya (Pictures)
The Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, held his traditional wedding with his new Kenya bride, Emmy Kosgei yesterday amid pomp and pageantry. The lovebirds were both in a happy mood during and after the ceremony.
We gathered that friends and family members converged at the Kelelwa village in Kenya to felicitate with the new husband and wife to be.
Emmy is a gospel singer in Kenya. Their church wedding will come up in September at the Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. Pastor Madubuko is getting married again after the death of his wife.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Iyabo Ojo Gives Tips On Having Successful Marriage
- Nike Oshinowo Flares- up About Private Questions
- As a Roman Catholic, I was Gold Circle Ambassador…….Actor, Benson Okonkwo
- My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—Yul Edochie
- WHO CREATED & OWNS NOLLYWOOD?
- Football Legend, Pele’s Presence Will Stop Insurgency in Nigeria………Governor Akpabio
- See Nigerian Entertainers That Can’t Do Without Smoking