Pastor Anselm Madubuko Holds Traditional Wedding In Kenya (Pictures)
The Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, held his traditional wedding with his new Kenya bride, Emmy Kosgei yesterday amid pomp and pageantry. The lovebirds were both in a happy mood during and after the ceremony.
We gathered that friends and family members converged at the Kelelwa village in Kenya to felicitate with the new husband and wife to be.
Emmy is a gospel singer in Kenya. Their church wedding will come up in September at the Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. Pastor Madubuko is getting married again after the death of his wife.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Buhari Will Have To Beg Fela For Jailing Him—Yeni Kuti
- Governor Fashola Ready For Death; Bought His Grave Side 4 Years ago
- Poverty Is My greatest Fear - Lizzy Anjorin
- Enjoy Your Life, Not Everyone is Meant to Have Kids…Lizzy Anjorin Advices
- Wife Brings Fake Father to Represent PZ's Baby Moment Winner