Pastor Anselm Madubuko Holds Traditional Wedding In Kenya (Pictures)
The Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, held his traditional wedding with his new Kenya bride, Emmy Kosgei yesterday amid pomp and pageantry. The lovebirds were both in a happy mood during and after the ceremony.
We gathered that friends and family members converged at the Kelelwa village in Kenya to felicitate with the new husband and wife to be.
Emmy is a gospel singer in Kenya. Their church wedding will come up in September at the Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. Pastor Madubuko is getting married again after the death of his wife.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—Mide Martins
- Love Turned Sour: Yetunde Bustline Moves To Influence UK Ban On Baba Tee
- Tchidi Chikere, Nuella Njubigbo Step Out Without New Baby
- Skales Reveal Banky W, Wizkid Were Reluctant To Feature On His New Album
- I’m Too Sexy To Snatch Another Woman’s Husband—Adaora Ukoh