How Father's Death Forced Ronke Oshodi Oke To Return To Nigeria
For many months after her childbirth in the United States of America (USA), popular Yoruba actress, Ronke Ojo well known as Ronke Oshodi Oke, remained in the Barak Obama led country. It was almost being speculated by some mischief makers that she was stranded in America, which was why she couldn't return to Nigeria to let her husband to see his child.
But we have now found out why after many months away in America, Ronke decided to bring her baby to Nigeria for her hubby to see.
We reliably gathered that while the well-endowed actress was in America, her father reportedly fell sick. Two days later, he died. The news got to her, she was devastated by it and was left with no other option than to rush to Nigeria to see to the burial arrangements of her late dad.
Ronke Oshodi Oke, as we learnt, would not have returned earlier than she did if not for the unfortunate incident.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Fake Majid Micheal Sega: 37-Year-Old Nigerian, Kelvin Ogodogu To Spend 10 Months In Ghana Prison
- Exclusive: I Won’t Help Any Artistes Again—D’Tunes Reveals
- A WOMAN SHOULD FEEL NO PAIN: Actor Junior Pope Joins The League Of Nollywood Fathers As He Welcomes Baby Boy
- Exclusive: Another Actor Blasts Charles Novia, Says ‘I’ve Lost Respect For Him’
- The Press Should Stay Away From My Relationship Status- Joseph Benjamin Fumes
- As Politicians, We Will Still Be Loyal……..Kate Henshaw, Desmond Elliot Reveals
- EXCLUSIVE: Kenya Hotel Speaks On Wizkid’s Alleged Arrest Over Smoking