How Father's Death Forced Ronke Oshodi Oke To Return To Nigeria
For many months after her childbirth in the United States of America (USA), popular Yoruba actress, Ronke Ojo well known as Ronke Oshodi Oke, remained in the Barak Obama led country. It was almost being speculated by some mischief makers that she was stranded in America, which was why she couldn't return to Nigeria to let her husband to see his child.
But we have now found out why after many months away in America, Ronke decided to bring her baby to Nigeria for her hubby to see.
We reliably gathered that while the well-endowed actress was in America, her father reportedly fell sick. Two days later, he died. The news got to her, she was devastated by it and was left with no other option than to rush to Nigeria to see to the burial arrangements of her late dad.
Ronke Oshodi Oke, as we learnt, would not have returned earlier than she did if not for the unfortunate incident.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Exclusive: I Haven’t Had Sex For 3 Years—Yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu
- I Don’t Live Together With My 3 Wives—OJB Jezreel
- EXCLUSIVE: Omotola, Genevieve Fight Again
- If I Was Rude As They Claim, Should Death Be My Punishment? - Olubunmi Adeyera, Nasarawa Corper Who Collapsed In The Guard Room
- Majek Fashek Begs Journalist for a Pack of cigarette