PICTURES: OMOTOLA LANDS IN LONDON FOR MUYIWA GOES TO NOLLYWOOD

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Saturday, September 7, 2013

On the heels of her highly publicised vacation in Italy, Nollywood superstar Omotola landed in London 4th of September. Read It HERE

Looking fresh faced and relaxed, the award winning actress came into the OHTV studio to promote the Muyiwa Goes to Nollywood concert, where she will be making a special guest appearance.

At the concert Omotola will be interviewed by UK Gospel artiste Muyiwa, about being an inspiration to People around the world.

Ghanian actress Joselyn Dumas has also flown into London for what promises to be a night to remember.

The show takes place at The Forum, Kentish Town, London tomorrow Saturday 7th September

Photos by: Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME WITH THE RIGHT MAN AND A GOOD FAMILY’Genevieve Nnaji wants a husband

You're A Fool--Annie Macaulay Tells Fan Who Vowed To Kiss Her

If I Listen To What People Say; I Will End Up Getting Depressed-Top Actress, Funke Akindele

Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Denies Alleged Marriage Plans With Sati Ramon

Nollywood Movie Star, Yemi Solade Finally Addresses His Two Failed Marriages And new Marriage

Ice Prince Is An Id*ot--Aggrieved Label Boss Says

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES BIMBO OSHIN,OLUWASEYI EDUN FIGHT DIRTY OVER LOVER [PICTURES]

Wow
Abby
9/7/2013 12:42:50 AM
Omotola Wow you rock.....luv you, love you!
omotola
jasper
9/7/2013 5:20:39 PM
Holiday don finish? Hustling mode on abi u no enjoy capt company abi he no allow u do ur waka waka? Need ansa
D Queen
Mee
9/7/2013 1:33:17 AM
So gorgeous as-usual... Lov u loads... Kudos 2 ur hubby!
Queen
Mama T
9/7/2013 4:39:38 AM
whats gorgeous about this wife of a bleaching full time husband
hair
pleasance
9/7/2013 3:06:26 AM
I like her hair. beautiful natural hair
Pleasance's omosexy's hair
Misty
9/7/2013 7:45:11 AM
Pleasance,are you in this world with us?You called Omosexy hair natural,as she bought it with her money or as she was born with it?Please do tell.Because this is not pleasing to our ears.Soon you will tell us that her bum is natural.Please her check her out in the old movies before booty pad and booty panties came out.Your thinking is very low,no offense.
OMG
Isabel
9/7/2013 7:58:08 AM
Good progress for her..Wish i also progress like this Omotols
Ride on girl
Celebrity
9/7/2013 10:22:28 AM
Girl u rock jare but make u reduce ya gragra
Celebrity
Lalaland
9/7/2013 10:32:21 AM
Omotola is a hard working woman and it is good for her children to see that their mother is a strong woman. Her girls should also and will also learn from their mama hardwork.
welldone
Akua
9/7/2013 2:01:22 PM
Omo T, u are too much n soo beautiful.God bless u n family
Osexynation!
Junejuly
9/8/2013 1:20:58 AM
Hmmm beautiful and gorgeous as ever, u are highly favoured by the Most High, continue to soar my dear for u have truly proved to all that the sky is indeed ur spring board. We ur loyal fans are so proud of u.
Swit Omosexy
Rosoroso
9/8/2013 1:42:09 AM
Beautiful and sexy woman, ur brand is too strong o, no challenger! carry go jor nothing do u, u are indeed a bomb.
Good one there!
Rowina
9/8/2013 1:47:25 AM
One Omotola, well done for always lifting the flag of naija high, we dey behind u kamkpey!!!
jkdlf
ojima
9/8/2013 2:33:20 PM
Com! com! com! Mrs akudo,anna nd lala diz plac noh be chatng center woo,hw una go jst com here cm d discus instead of talkng abau d mata na! Xpecially yu miss akudo,no vex me o
jkdlf
ojima
9/8/2013 2:33:21 PM
poem
finiq
9/8/2013 2:36:54 PM
I lov p***y I lov p***y its ma frnd is ma frnd,can I com nd do now can I com nd do now its ma frnd its ma frnd,,,,,,,clap 4 me lata! Winks.
God bless you
Precious White
10/6/2013 3:30:50 AM
You are so beautiful and I respect your style of fashion, your make-up all in place. Love your hair style, the way you speak and the way you represent yourself. I am your biggest fan, I love you and will like to be like you someday ..... God bless you & your family
Beautifull and lovely
Masereka Job
10/23/2013 7:57:46 PM
Am a Ugandan who always admire your Movies.
lifestyle
patricia
11/20/2013 10:40:50 PM
surely u are beautiful dear am awayls proud with u, God should be with u. I wish to be like u some day.
lifestyle