Steph-Nora Okere Buries Sister In Tears In Imo
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Nollywood veteran actress, Steph-Nora Okere was reportedly in tears yesterday as she buried her sister in Imo State. The beautiful former girlfriend of 'bad boy' actor, Jim Iyke was said to be uncontrollable as her sibling was finally laid to rest.

The lady named Emily died after a brief illness. She gave up the ghost a day after Steph-Nora returned to Nigeria from the United States of America, where she went on vacation.

Emily died from a protracted diabetes.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Genevieve Nnaji Rock $10,000 Chanel Lego Purse Bag

Revealed! How Actress, Lola Alao’s New Husband Was Convicted For Fraud In Kuwait

Iyanya, Ayefele Sing For Jonathan Re-Election: Power Of Money

OMG Why?: CNN’s Hottie Isha Sesay Marries

Could This Be Tope Alabi's reaction to Prophet Ajanaku's death? (LOOK)

Akwa Ibom LG chairman Nabbed for smuggling $82,000 into the US

Ngozi Ezeonu Wears New Look, Loses Weight Drastically

Doris Simeon Now Romances Minjin

Eyah
Remita | 9/7/2013 10:19:57 AM
Sori ma dear steph..i pray may d gud Lord giv u d strenght 2 ovacum dis sorrow dat s in ur hrt IJN amen.
ENOUGH
LOLIPOP | 9/7/2013 11:15:39 AM |
ENOUGH ABT BURIAL NEWS PLEASE BRING REAL GIST ABT CHOCOLATEBEV OR GENNY.GETTING BORED ALREADY
Hardluck
Celebrity | 9/7/2013 10:27:54 AM
Eiyaaa hardluck but just bear it ok.dats how it used to be.its well oo
correction
4sure | 9/7/2013 10:29:46 AM
R.I.P.P Emily, correction pls. Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com wrote Steph-Nora Okere was reportedly in tears yesterday as she buried by her sister in Imo State, try as much as u can to upgrade in ur words and writings remember steph wasn't the dead one here it´s her sista so why write Steph-Nora Okere was reportedly in tears yesterday as she buried by her sister in Imo State so pls she wasn't buried by her sista but rather as she buries her sista, 10x am not perfect oohhh buh just feht some errors should be corrected
cant u read
na me | 9/7/2013 12:50:06 PM |
f**l,read very well,he wrote buried her sister.Dont draw attention 4 nothing
Double-check what u read!
Chioma | 9/7/2013 12:51:52 PM |
This is to correct 4sure. There is nothing wrong with the statement I read. Your eyes were probably reading double words. Go and treat your eyes defect.
Osaremen!!
Bendel | 9/7/2013 10:53:25 AM
Always proof read before going to press! Obhiaba step up your game nah!
another f**l
na me | 9/7/2013 12:52:54 PM |
oh please,too many illitrate here
cretino!
Bendel | 9/7/2013 1:31:01 PM |
You were late to it f**l! The original write up has been edited after our correction!!
marry me babe
ifeanyi | 9/7/2013 1:53:15 PM
steph nora i too like u,if u go agree make i marry u i will be happy,take my number will till fit be friend 34631014579 ny name na ify
Sad moment
LILILL Zamfara | 9/7/2013 6:44:28 PM
Condoleance; Painful moment, very painful moment. I am not trying to give a lesson of philosophy; I am not effray to die, but I am affray to know that one day, I will day; Indeed, I have not asked to born, so, why now, I am clearly obliged to know that one died, I will day?; for me, It is a contradiction, since I have not asked to born, therefore, it will be preferable that I do not know that one day, I will day. More precisely, for me, it will be preferable to died like we were born ( I mean, whitout know); in other terms, since I was born without know that I was born, it will be logic that I died without know that I will day; this will be coherent; but it is not the case, and this is why I am affray. As I have mentioned above, I am not trying to give a lesson of philosophy, I am only reasoning.
na me
4sure | 9/11/2013 12:08:35 PM
na who ever u are na ur yawa be that oooh, in case u don't know he/she has deleted the previous one after we corrected him/her.
GOD TAKES
ND | 9/12/2013 1:56:58 PM
GOD GIVES AND GOD TAKES ONLY PRAY THAT HER SOLE REST IN THE BOSOM OF ALMIGHTY GOD
Comment: