Eniola Badmus Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Orphanage Home
Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus added a year on Saturday, September 7, 2013, and to celebrate the day, the plus-size role-interpreter went to an orphanage home in Lagos to have fun with the children in there.
She stormed the Living Fountain Orphanage, where she also presented gift items to the home. The actress stated that silver or gold I have none, but the little I have, I have decided to share’.
Eniola Badmus became more prominent in Nollywood after she acted in the award winning film, Blackberry Babes. She also won an award from that movie from Best Of Nollywood awards in 2011. She also acted in Funke Akindele’s blockbuster, Omo Ghetto.
Click the link below to go to...
- I miss my golden tan, see what Caroline Danjuma Means!
- 'I Don't Want To Marry Like Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)- Osita Iheme Hints
- Angry Biodun Okeowo Places Death Curses On Persons Behind Her Fake Facebook Accounts (photos)
- Popular Nollywood actor returns to acting, after surviving brutal physical attack
- 'Baby makers, confused fellows'- Who is Mimi Orjiekwe referring to?