Eniola Badmus Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Orphanage Home
Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus added a year on Saturday, September 7, 2013, and to celebrate the day, the plus-size role-interpreter went to an orphanage home in Lagos to have fun with the children in there.
She stormed the Living Fountain Orphanage, where she also presented gift items to the home. The actress stated that silver or gold I have none, but the little I have, I have decided to share’.
Eniola Badmus became more prominent in Nollywood after she acted in the award winning film, Blackberry Babes. She also won an award from that movie from Best Of Nollywood awards in 2011. She also acted in Funke Akindele’s blockbuster, Omo Ghetto.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Shay Going 'Crazy' With Wizkid (Video)
- AGN President, Ibinabo Thankful for Being Able to Marry Again
- Karen Igho And New Hubby Would Be Having A Baby Soon
- RMD, Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze, Others To Fight For Africa Magic’s Glory
- Mercy Johnson Gets favoured at Nigerian Embassy
- When A Female Fan Grabbed My Trouser Inside A Restroom—Solid Star
- Life Is Beautiful After Divorce, Says Ini Edo