POLICE PREVENT GOV. AMAECHI FROM GOVERNMENT HOUSE [PICTURES AND VIDEO]
The politics of Rivers State is getting messier. Governor Rotimi Amaechi's convoy was prevented by a team of policemen from using one of the two entrance to the government house.
The Governor's convoy was intercepted by four truck loads of policemen, lead by senior police officers, as it made its way through the Forte road entrance.
The act which lead to an argument between the policemen and Amaechi's aides forced the Governor to alight and he was told they were acting on orders from above and can only reverse on the order if asked to do so by the superiors the order came from in Abuja.
The governor's convoy had to wait for 45 minutes before finally detouring to take the Azikiwe road entrance to to the government house
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- WANTED MC OLUOMO ABSCONDS TO THE UK AS HIS RIVAL GERMANY OSHODI TURNS IN TO THE POLICE
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Husband Snatching Saga
- Be Watchful! Tinubu Has Evil Plots For You- Fani Kayode Warns Buhari
- We Are Not Bus Conductors That Shout for Change...Patience Jonathan
- Smiles on Aisha Falode’s face again