"I Can Go Up To 24hours Non-stop" + My Affair With Mercy Johnson –Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Opens Up

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Monday, September 16, 2013

Nollywood actor, Kennith Okonkwo, has opened up on his alleged affair with Mercy Johnson as he reveals his s3xual escapades with women in the past. Read what he told Entertainment Express below:

"I am strong s3xually for 24 hours. My wife knows that. Each time I have an affair with any lady, she goes out to tell her friends, and her friend will end up developing interest in me. So when I married my wife, I told her if she know what's best for her she should not tell any of her female friends what we do behind closed doors or else she will lose me.

"When I was growing up, women older than me were coming for me, right in front of my mother. These women taught me a lot of things. I started kissing at a very tender age because it was part of the things they were doing to me, and I loved it. Maybe that is why my lips are red. They taught me how to be with women. They would give me their body to play with.

"So I grew up knowing a lot about what women want. Till today, when I am sleeping with a lady she has to cum before me. I enjoy s3x more when the women have enjoyed themselves"

On his alleged affair with Mercy Johnson is claims their kissing are purely profession and nothing more:

"That is funny, and do you know why? Before Mercy was born, or should I say when she was still in kindergarten, I had already started kissing ladies in movies. So she met me still doing it. Why would her own be different? When you match her good acting skill and my exceptional skill, it comes out natural and people would end up saying is there something going on?

"Mercy is like a younger sister to me. I am close to her and her husband so it makes me laugh when anybody talks about Mercy and myself in anyway. There can never be a fling between a brother and a sister. We are only professional colleagues."

But what did people see before they started saying he and Mercy Johnson had something?
@E-Express

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Flaunts Beautiful Wife Ifeoma

Nigerian Men Who Don't Want to Marry Career Women Should Return To the 19th Century

Ex-Miss America Producer Moved My Seat Because I'm Black

Photos: Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja

My Girlfriend Says She doesn’t Love Me Like She Used To – Please Advice

Nigerian Defence Minister Slumps at Armed Forces Remembrance Day

Cossy Regrets Posting Compromising Photos, Signs First Male Artiste

MoCheddah Gets DealDey Endorsement Deal

seriously????
brenda
9/16/2013 3:23:26 PM
disappointed in you. expected this from a teen not someone as old and matured as u.
f**k s**t
LOLIPOP
9/16/2013 3:34:14 PM
ANOTHER BUNCH OF BULLs**t WHO CARES IF U CAN GO FOR 24 HRS OR THE WHOLE WEEK.U SUCH A PIECE OF s**t WITH NO TALENT, I HATE YOUR MOVIES AND EVERYTGING ABT U. PITY ON YOUR ALBINO WIFE....
Kenneth WideMouth Okonkwo
Nneoma
9/16/2013 4:01:34 PM
U seriously fall my hand, for real. How cld an old man like u open ur wide ugly mouth to spit all these s**ttss? U no dey shame? 2moro u start claiming pastor, evangelist abi Rev. father. U are such a lunatic to think u cld sell urself so cheap. Pls get a life & grow up, we careless if u can bury ur ugly head & dick inside a peussy 4 a whole yr. Nonsense!
Kenneth
The Enforcer
9/16/2013 5:32:42 PM
So basically you were sexually abused at a young age by older women and you are hia talking about how you can go 40 rounds. Instead make you go report those agaracha's wey abuse you to the right authority so they can take action and prevent those old farts from abusing other young boys you are bragging in your usual moronic self. By the way who tell you say just because person last for 90 hours on top of a woman mean say the guy sabi, you well for head. Isi!
Heeeey
Lalaland
9/16/2013 7:06:56 PM
Kwesion pls....so him too join the leagues wey fhuck ugly malu nose mercy fhuck johnson?!?
the thing sef be say....
Lalaland
9/16/2013 7:16:18 PM
....he was sexually abused as a child and becos of how nigeria is when it comes to abused children he sees it as something 'amazing'! Poor stewpid fellow. What the fhuck has he got two masters degree for then? He should be taking AGAINST child abuse not about her nasty sex lives hes had all over asaba and owerri! Shaaameeee!!
Koretion pls o nfc....
Lalaa
9/16/2013 7:25:45 PM
We have said time without number that his wife (whether na man or woman sef we cant tell) aint beautiful at all biko! She looks like a retired old female boxer! Mtcheeeew!
The Enforcer
Lalaland
9/16/2013 7:29:46 PM
HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAA....ya comment is sooo fhucking funny i had to laff out in capital letters!!! AHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA!! You are 20000% korret!! Ewo!!! Lard ave mercy! I don die! AHAHAHAAAAAAA!! I don spill me drink all over me keyboard. Abegi forumites will not kill me for this forum cos am just too young and funky!! AHAHAAAAAA... Enforcer you are one baaaaad arse bros! Nfc ave corrupted you patapata!!
Also enforcer...
Lalaland
9/16/2013 7:34:28 PM
Me sef was wondering how this excess lipped man can go up to the rounds he mentioned sef. Ah ah wetin him be a horse? I was wondering what i aint doing right sef... i started to doubt me self o. Then you just make me feel berra and shows that excess lipped man kenneth was just lyyyying!! Even horse no fit go all that round sef. Mtchew! What a wayo man!
lalaland
lolo
9/16/2013 7:27:59 PM
My love, you are an Ediot for saying that to mercy. I will report you to your drug addict father because your sex slave mother has gone on her prostitution escapades. I will deny you sex for 2 days and sleep with an homeless
imposter
lolo
9/16/2013 7:59:14 PM
extra mchewww...lemme tell u if u don use style dey play imposter yet inside ur mind u don dey wet for mi lalaa just stop am der
impostor lolo
lolo
9/16/2013 9:23:54 PM
you s****d impostor with your malu head
Fake lolo
Lalaland
9/17/2013 7:28:00 AM
These impostors business is getting too old...we ave seen it a thousand times over! Mtchew!
Mtchew
TONNED
9/16/2013 5:35:27 PM
Smh!u started bn sexually abused at the tender age thats y ur lips are 23 centimeter wider and not red!?ya lips aint cute.they can engulf 5 differents lips at a go.ie,u can kiss 5pple at the same tym!now u threatened ya wife not to tell her friends bout ya suposed sexual prowes,hence she looses u,only for u to broadcast it to the world.wat a fhoolish man sha.make sure u learn how to walk,yo walking steps gives me the creep!hehehehe he is feeling sexy..
we have heard
lolo
9/16/2013 5:57:44 PM
as young as u are...u are on wife number 3...like seriously? so that has been the reason? eeeh na wa o, so women stand in turns for ur johnny walker eh?..that is why u have a gigolo, being fed by all these ur wives/women...don't worry telling us about mercy we already know u don't fancy younger women but the old ones older than u
Keneth
Chiyoma
9/16/2013 10:12:07 PM
When did you get to this level of Madness,I used to respect you a lot because we once stayed in the same neighbourhood in Ajao estate,Isolo,same street. What happened to you,I remember when you were in CPM headqauters.this your seeeex theory is not funny at all.
haterz
Dbaba
9/16/2013 6:56:44 PM
Una wey dey condemn am for sayin d truth in public no be una worst pass for d f**k f**k issue? Abeg! Make i hear word o
kikikikikiki
funny
11/28/2013 8:41:54 AM
mimi
prettypink
1/7/2014 10:42:47 AM
why will you have to insult me in sure a manner
lolipop
bd
9/16/2013 6:29:40 PM
lollipop, you can hate him all you want, but he doesn't even know that you exist.
Bd
TONNED
9/16/2013 6:58:10 PM
Abeg shatap!u that is liking him,does he knw u exist??mtchew
tonned
bd
9/16/2013 7:10:18 PM
tonned, stop exposing you s****dity, did I say I like him or dislike him, NO I did NOT. But you're an imbecille, so you didn't figure that out.
Mtchew
TONNED
9/16/2013 8:55:21 PM
Bd My question is,does he notice u now u are liking him??mtchew
BD f**k OFF!
LOLIPOP
9/17/2013 5:51:42 AM
IM BUSY SIPPING MY EXPENSIVE WHISKY PLAYING GOLF AND YOU BUSY TALKING s**t ABOUT ME. BD IM SURE U WANT TO BE POPULAR LIKE YOUR BROTHER KENNETH EARTHWORM LIPS ONKOs**t. MY DEAREST TONNED BD PLEASE OFFER BD A JOB
TONNED
LOLIPOP
9/17/2013 5:53:23 AM
PLEASE OFFER BD A JOB AND FOOD HUNGER CAN LEAD TO s****dITY
disappointed
dissappointed
9/16/2013 11:31:31 PM
lost all respect for him!
say no more
Sandra
9/24/2014 4:43:14 AM
I second that. i guess he is going the way of Nick Cannon, and we all see how that one is playing out. A grown man acting like a child. So disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL@LOLIPOP
BallOfCunfusion
9/12/2014 3:26:01 AM
I can not say much about the mans acting , I have recently discovered theses movies. I now recognize many but not really him. I did instantly take note of the pic of his wife though. Who is her Gyn because she looks like a he!
pray
proo.
9/23/2013 7:41:00 PM
pls ask God to have mercy on u and forgive u ur many many sins.Jesus is coming sooner than expected, I thought ur wife papa na bishop ?
héhéhé
CAMRON
9/16/2013 3:24:02 PM
u meant to say thats why ur lips are large right
kenneth take am easy ooo
lilly
9/16/2013 3:31:34 PM
andy proffessional kisser na u kiss clap for ur self, no wonder ur lip is so w, u better take it easy with women if not u will look for ur boxers on dey, u want to let up know that u are very gud in it so will can be looking for u, dont u know that this thing u said now can even make a married woman to leave her husband and start to look for u, i am not even sure if u are a good dancer, lolo and lala are coming for u
i sorry for u
lilly
9/16/2013 3:35:51 PM
andy proffessional kisser na u kiss pass, clap for ur self, no wonder ur lip is so wide, u better take it easy with ,u want to let us know dat u are very gud at it, so will can start looking for u, dont u know that this thing u said now can even make a married woman to leave her husband and start to look for u, i am not even sure if u are a good dancer, lolo and lala are coming for u
An Irresponsible man
Na me biko
9/16/2013 4:22:43 PM
Probably that was why he couldnt stay with the pastor's daughter because of his escapes with all those useless women. So sorry the poor lady ended up with such an old f**l.
Na u biko
lolo
9/16/2013 5:59:12 PM
bcozz he can't stay with younger women prefers them old
oijjuy mvc .mnnbgvgghhjjnmnnbb
poiuuhbn jjgff
9/16/2013 4:32:25 PM
pokmnjuhygttrf x ssz bpl
rawbish
she
9/16/2013 4:34:29 PM
Dis wan wae u dae talk,hope it z nt 2 console ursef,cuz em wae dae brag no dae fit do s**t wen e set...buh srzly u 2 big 4 all dis talk na.....
andy
john D
9/16/2013 4:46:58 PM
Completely disappointing !!!!! Look at the s**tty story he dragged his wife into..... Andy the superstar f**ker... I least expected this SMH
Show of shame
Alero
9/16/2013 5:43:09 PM
This guy just descended so so low, haba! What is mr fish lips bragging about? At ur age? Is this sort of info for the consumption of your fans and the public ? What you do in private, you are obviously a casanova, 24 hrs on a woman as you no get work abi dem wan give you award? Grammy or Oscar, Na your blood u dey drain , if you like increase it to 48 hrs, just hope you don't collapse one day whilst at it, Oya clap for your self, we have heard, hiss.
Alero
lolo
9/16/2013 6:02:22 PM
he has to be in the news nah...and nothing to bring him out and nothing to talk about...as he can't afford houses and expensive cars others are buying...so he has to discuss his red lips and his sex life as old as he is
very funny
$$$$
9/17/2013 12:47:10 AM
Hmmm.. Mr kenneth really spilled out some s**t in this interview.. Buh then again, I jst feel he's going through his mid life crisis and was seriously craving 4 attention. Cos am still trying to understand why a full grown man that went through the four walls of the university wuld give out such information 4 public cosumption.. To say am disappionted is indeed an understatement
Amazing
LILILL Zamfara
9/16/2013 5:53:15 PM
The Guy is mazing; Alot of noise for nothing. Those who are strong in bed with women are very calm and do not talk. You, you make a lot of noise to bring attention on you. LOL. I am sure that in bed with woman, you will do anyting.
Amazing
LILILL Zamfara
9/16/2013 5:54:06 PM
The Guy is amazing; Alot of noise for nothing. Those who are strong in bed with women are very calm and do not talk. You, you make a lot of noise to bring attention on you. LOL. I am sure that in bed with woman, you will do anyting.
andy
john D
9/16/2013 6:14:39 PM
Maria
Shame 16.09.13
9/16/2013 6:17:39 PM
I pity yo wife. Women see how we suffer in their hands all in the name of marriage.
Y KENNETH
WHO CARES
9/16/2013 6:30:05 PM
I USE TO HAVE A GREAT REGARD 4 THIS WIDED MOUTH, NOW U DON BLOW IT WITH UR WIDE UGG MOUTH, MTCHEWWW, ALSO UR WIFE IS UGG 2
Dear lolo
Alero
9/16/2013 7:09:08 PM
I tire for this old man talking like a child,mayb this will fetch him more roles, nonsense
pls fans take it easy on him.
lady p
9/16/2013 7:46:20 PM
How are u sure he is d one dat wrote dat bullsheet
Infact
Chi
9/17/2013 11:39:52 AM
Im nt sure its Him that said this,bicos its too embarrasing .
OKONKWO ABI NA WETIN HE CALLS
ORIGINAL JAY 1
9/16/2013 8:35:38 PM
I GUESS ACTORS FORUM GO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER WELL WELL AND TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGAINST THAT OLD SHARK MOUTHED GAWU ANU GBOKO
I don't expect this from a "man like Kenneth".
KBest
9/16/2013 8:59:49 PM
I don't expect this from a man like Keneth to come to the public or watever he might call it, to explained thing like this. In fact, a person who has said, he once told her wife not revealed wat they did behind closed door to friends and he came to enlight the public on the same issue so, he and her wife, who now protect their family affairs in this regard? In fact, I'm disapported.
Well after....
Lalaland
9/17/2013 7:15:10 AM
....much consideration about this topic i ave come to a conclusion that mr okonkwo is right in what he has said. After all he is being honest and we should all agree with him nah.
mr..........
ebere peters
9/16/2013 9:20:27 PM
u are one of d classes of actors i respect alot, y dis kinds of utterances frm yur mouth, are u becoming so irrelivant in nollywood dat u had to go fishing for controvacies so as to be noticed again plz we d youths of dis country needs a model wt a shining example to rekindle hope in us and not come to rant to d entire public about yur bedroom affairs. Who cares. U are not sexy. And we are disappointed in u.
Andy
Bless
9/16/2013 9:25:51 PM
I am disapointed in you.
Unbelievable
Better care
9/16/2013 9:42:12 PM
Is this not the evangelist?????.Ahaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeuuuuiiiii.What will he tell the flock of he teaches???.24hrs in bed is not a joke.Then Okonkwo you need medical help.I really respect you but now i fear that job in bed.Wonders shall never end.
Disappointing!
Omo Oba
9/17/2013 12:03:08 AM
Silence can be golden. This guy could have just kept his mouth shut. Who in this web site is going to present this man the trophy for wining the most vulgar celebrity in Nigeria? Is he advertising for a prospective customers? Because he is displaying himself as Jigolo. The wife should and will surely reprimand him on this. He crossed the line off decency boarder.
Omo oba
Lalaland
9/17/2013 7:12:10 AM
You are funny sha o. What do you mean that 'his wife must and should reprimand him'? You dey joke ni sha? Listen eh the wife is sooo grateful to God that he married her sef. You no see how old she looks? Reprimand ko....ekpa ni.... mtchew.
NIGERIAN VILLAGE f**l.
K.K
9/17/2013 10:43:36 AM
this nigerian moron has lost respect from his fans cos,he has a weaker mindset full of village mentality.nigeria men are always sexually abused by p********es and useless women but the men are soo naivfe that,they pride themselves with the saying i'm good in bed.you have wasted all your energy on women from infancy to date and you are proud of it cos you are a nigerian village champion.it's not a curse but stroke is waiting to welcome you cos you have been abused by your skin bleached sluts.
Kenneth
Apple
9/17/2013 1:08:32 PM
LOL.. This guy is a great actor. I am sure your wife is really enjoying you :) If it is true you said all this then it is a s****d interview. Many men will be jealous of you by now though. Hehehehehehehe..
Andy
Nne Germany
9/17/2013 3:52:36 PM
IT BAFFLES ME HOW PROPLE ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE EASILY
MISDIRECTED BY THE PRESS. FOR YOUR WELL DESERVED GENUINE INFORMATION,
KENNETH OKONKWO DID NOT, I REPEAT DID NOT GRANT THAT INTERVIEW.
A WELL RESPECTED FELLOW LIKE HIM WOULD NOT DESCEND SO LOW AS TO
TALK ABOUT HIS PRIVATE ISSUES IN THE PUBLIC.
PLEASE BE WELL INFORMED
nonsense
T.K
9/17/2013 4:42:24 PM
I never liked u b4.Imagine a responsible man sayin all dis r*****h.
what!
meet Faith Ojo
9/18/2013 9:52:33 AM
I'm sure he doesn't mean this jesus! I'm so embarrased
U re a big f**l
Urch man
9/18/2013 12:31:53 PM
Only God nw d children u will groom u re a f**l
def not kenneth
kept
9/18/2013 9:40:15 PM
We all should know that kenneth def didn't grant this interview na! Its all just a fabrication
Be sure b4 u curse any1
Mr relevant
9/18/2013 10:35:19 PM
Evryperson dat cursed dat talented genius is in insane.hv u verified 1 bit dat he actualy said dose tinz.U wia all busy vomiting trash most xptialy lolo & lalaland,u both nid 2 go bak 2 kidagateen n learn morals.if am u i wnt judge anybody.tnx & peace
DISAPPOINTED
PRECIOUS
9/19/2013 11:37:05 AM
I RESPECT YOU ALOT BUT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ROOM TO DOUBT MY LOYALTY AND REGARD. WHY ON EARTH MUST YOU COME ON NET TO DISCLOSE YOUR AFFAIRS WITH YOUR WIFE WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE A THING OF PRIVATE. AS LEARNED AS YOU ARE. YOU SPEAK THUS IN MEDIA. SO SO DISAPPOINTED KENNETH
Respect is reciprocal
Teaser/Skit
9/22/2013 2:16:13 AM
Kenneth was misinterpreted. He is a decent man with a lovely wife...biko nu!

Omo Yoruba ni mi o!
What is wronh with you.
Emmy,
9/22/2013 11:58:32 PM
Ken what is wrong with you, since have a very high libido then what is the faith of our up coming actress in your care? No wonder there is a lot of sexual harassment going on in the Nigerian nollywood industries and it is obvious that your one of these b*****d that have turn our women and female children to become sex monsters before they can accepted for a role.

Your sin has found you Ken! out of the abundant of heart, the month speaks.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
EMMY
9/23/2013 12:01:02 AM
Ken what is wrong with you, since have a very high libido then what is the faith of our up coming actress in your care? No wonder there is a lot of sexual harassment going on in the Nigerian nollywood industries and it is obvious that your one of these b*****d that have turn our women and female children to become sex monsters before they can be accepted for a role.

Your sin has found you Ken! out of the abundant of heart, the month speaks.

highly respectable kenneth
ruwale
9/23/2013 12:44:49 AM
please you are a very good actor , do not stoop so low to be like most of your colleagues.Remember you are supposed to be a role model,A lot of nollywood . up and coming stars look up to you so respect yourself .You are one of my favourite actors.
Disappointed
KC
9/24/2013 2:48:06 PM
How old are you? Extremely disappointed and disgusted.
mtchew
ellaaa
9/24/2013 7:47:58 PM
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Spare the Child
Save the Child
9/25/2013 12:10:14 PM
You guys are crucifying him as if you dnt do worse things tan him. Come on give him a holiday cos a break will not be enough for him pls. Live your life the way you want and stop interfering with other people's lives. It concerns nne of you if he goes 24 hours or he be a p**n star!
Embarrasment
Cynthia
9/25/2013 1:14:51 PM
This is a frame up,Andy cannot post such embarrasing thing here,so stop all dis ur s****d insults co's even at dat,his still de best.
smh
kechi
9/28/2013 1:46:24 AM
What a joke!
Embarrasement
Blessing
10/11/2013 12:44:09 AM
This is absolutely radiculous, it was just framed, Andy of all people can never desend so low, so stop insulting both d innocent wife, even if she look like ape, she still remains Keneth's favourite, if you dont love her you can go to hell.
10/11/2013 3:21:03 AM
This man is shameless
liars
harmony
10/11/2013 9:40:55 PM
please , how are you sure dat he is the one that wrote these ?i believe its c set up.people never mind their business . shame on them that didthese .
Disappointed
Agbeshine
10/23/2013 8:40:29 AM
I don't want to believe you actually said all that was written.....if you did , then u should be ashamed of ur self . A gown ass man shouldn't be talking like a child even a responsible child wouldn't say all the crap you were alleged to have said. You r a good actor, don't mess things up for yourself.
Who cares???
abi
11/1/2013 7:18:55 AM
Hello fellow Nigerian's, I don't think Kenneth would lower himself to be talking about any relationship .And I don't think this is true , somebody has to be with someone before you get the right person. Who cares?
Na wao
Mykel
11/11/2013 10:17:08 PM
f**l.i***t shameless cow.lips lyk Nash
f*****h man
Chiaratta
11/14/2013 5:56:36 PM
This is not a normal human being shud boast abt.. That shows ur high level of irresponsibility . U re such a disgusting dog. Anus ofia
Andy, Noooooooo
GONA
11/16/2013 3:21:24 PM
Andy Nooo! this can't be coming from you. U r one of the actors that I respect in Nollywood but this mmh mmh. U were abused as a child, u should use that experience to admonish parents to look out for their not to be bragging about it. You got it wrong here. Next time, just keep calm and smile if you do not know what to say.
weldone
ses
11/22/2013 5:03:41 PM
nice talk my friend may ur wisdom never depart from u..
bla bla bla!!
cy
11/25/2013 1:39:40 PM
I use to watch this guy in nigerian movies.thought he is mature enough.surprised he could talk like this.or was this taken out from his movie?.if this is real,then it's a disappointment.
Jatropha
Jatropha
11/26/2013 5:32:43 PM
Thats another name for a He goat
useless tin
bububaby
11/30/2013 8:12:30 PM
Kenneth u are a disgrace! No wonder u have a family circle. Mouth! Telling d own world wat are u nd things u do in past hope is not madness. I pity ur wife 24 hours f*****g on her non stoping. U are so useless.
stop
doris
12/1/2013 5:25:45 PM
Ken u ar a gud man, dont allow earthly tins spoil ur testimony before God.
re-think
pricklong
12/6/2013 7:03:27 PM
ken because of the 24 hours you shag your wife that isy she is holding her stomach with her hand please stop mess things up.buratashi cannot take you up to 24hour if your wife can stand 24 hours shaging3days in a week then your wife must something else my therestop the crap
premature brain.
lord Emmajoe.
12/20/2013 1:05:56 PM
Dis is pure s**t,self abuse n lack of a well developed omendula oblongata. Motherf**ker.
insult
Debbie
1/6/2014 6:09:24 PM
u ar an i***t n u think is fun.
insult
Debbie
1/6/2014 6:09:45 PM
u ar an i***t n u think is fun.
enquiry
win-mol
1/14/2014 6:05:38 AM
Kenneth u r really a professional actor and really I enjoy watching ur movies, is there anyway I can communicate with u, looking forward to hear from u.
he goat
medo
3/7/2014 7:38:07 PM
Ken abeg U????? no mean am abi? Cos U????? don fall my hand Õoooº°??°º srry wifey God wil change him
Keno onye okwu asi
France
3/8/2014 8:00:00 AM
U dey boast cos of 24 hours, what of me we they shark my gal indoors 4 one week.lolz.
HAHAhahahahahaha th whol week?LMFAO
France
3/11/2014 6:30:29 PM
Dee
Kenneth Okonkwo -The Old f**l
Ngozi
4/28/2014 12:21:35 AM
Since f*****hness is yo talent nd yo hubby...so wat r u wasting tym in d 9jerian movie industry.....Ya in a wrong place....betta join d gay association members..or Blue Film Role..so dat u'ld ave a legacy for yo children in d future....Yu a Disgrace to Fatherhood nd i believe dat,...Ur wife must be as f*****h nd s****d as u r for nt aving left you...Since Both of u birds of d same feathers..den why not release d video of wat yo talking abt for Fame....#Retarded Okponu
Kenneth Okonkwo -The Old f**l