IGP Abubakar Weds Ex-FCT Minister’s Daughter, Zarha
The Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar wedded Zarha, the daughter of one time FCT Minister Ibrahim Bunu, in Abuja the Federal Capital Territory on Saturday September 14, 2013.
The wedding “fatiha’’, which took place at the National Mosque, Abuja, was conducted by the Chief Imam of the mosque, Ustaz Musa Mohammed, who prayed for the success of the marriage, after which Vice President Namadi Sambo gave the bride 20 pieces of gold as sadaaq (biride price).
Vice-President Namadi Sambo, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar, the FCT Minister, Alhaji Bala Mohammed, and members of the National Assembly were all guests at the wedding ceremony.
The reception was held at the ThisDay Dome in the city-centre, where other didginitaries; Gov. Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state, the Acting Governor of Taraba, Alhaji Garba Umar, Senators Andy Uba and Paulinus Igwe, the former Chief Security Officer to late Gen. Sani Abacha, Maj. Hamza Al-Mustapha, business moguls Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola as well as Chief Akin Oshuntokun, a former Managing Director of News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) joined other guests.
Click the link below to go to...
- Franca Brown Suffers Deep Loss, After Alleged Witchcraft Attack
- See Pastor Whose Feet Must not Touch The Ground While Preaching
- I Drink Coke and Biscuit When People Gossip About Me… Solomon Akiyesi
- Burna Boy under fire for dishonoring interview invites
- Actor, Olumide Bakare Needs N30,000 Daily to Survive Heart, Lungs Issues