IGP Abubakar Weds Ex-FCT Minister’s Daughter, Zarha
The Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar wedded Zarha, the daughter of one time FCT Minister Ibrahim Bunu, in Abuja the Federal Capital Territory on Saturday September 14, 2013.
The wedding “fatiha’’, which took place at the National Mosque, Abuja, was conducted by the Chief Imam of the mosque, Ustaz Musa Mohammed, who prayed for the success of the marriage, after which Vice President Namadi Sambo gave the bride 20 pieces of gold as sadaaq (biride price).
Vice-President Namadi Sambo, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar, the FCT Minister, Alhaji Bala Mohammed, and members of the National Assembly were all guests at the wedding ceremony.
The reception was held at the ThisDay Dome in the city-centre, where other didginitaries; Gov. Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state, the Acting Governor of Taraba, Alhaji Garba Umar, Senators Andy Uba and Paulinus Igwe, the former Chief Security Officer to late Gen. Sani Abacha, Maj. Hamza Al-Mustapha, business moguls Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola as well as Chief Akin Oshuntokun, a former Managing Director of News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) joined other guests.
Click the link below to go to...
- Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Wife’s Grave
- Doyin Okupe Likens Jonathan To Jesus Christ
- 2015: Newly Elected APC's Presidential Candidate, Muhammmad Buhari Openly Declares Assets On Facebook
- Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primaries
- Ex-Governor, Jim Nwobodo Disowns Children
- I No Longer Womanise—Atiku Abubakar
- EXCLUSIVE: Burial Quagmire: Jim Nwobodo Says “Jim Jnr” not His Son!