I've Not Been Served With Zik Zulu's Lawsuit Claims--Alex Eyengho
The President of Association of Nollywood Core Producers (ANCOP), Alex Eyengho has disclosed to Nigeriafilms.com that he is yet to be served with any law suit indicating he has been sued by the President of Association of Movie Producers (AMP), Zik Zulu and his counterpart in the Directors Guild of Nigeria (DGN), Andy Amenechi.
About two days ago, the media reported a story (including Nigeriafilms.com) about Zulu and Andy slamming a libel suit of N150million on Eyengho, through their lawyer (s). The claimants said Eyengho damaged their reputation over an alleged embezzlement of governor Akpabio's N50million grant to Nollywood. Read It HERE
Speaking with Nigeriafilms.com when contacted, Eyengho revealed to us that he is yet to be officially notified of the lawsuit. He however told us that he is not shaken by the threat.
"Well, I have not received any court papers from Zik (Zulu)," Eyengho told Nigeriafilms.com.
Nollywood has not known peace since some set of practitioners went to collect the N50million grant from the Akwa-Ibom State governor.
Gov Godswill Akpabio presenting a cheque to Mr Zik Zulu Okafor, National President, Association of Movie Producers at Governor's Office, Uyo
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Yvonne Jegede Gives Reason Why She Walks Away from Her Relationships
- Ibinabo Fiberesima Begs for The Father of her Child, Fred Amata
- I Don't Mind Marrying An Older Woman- John Agoha
- Actor, Tunde Owokoniran Holds Low-Key Wedding with US Lover (photos)
- If My Man Impregnates my Maid, I Will Obtain Permission To Cheat — Cossy Orjiakor