My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—Ini Edo
Controversial Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has said that her marriage to her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina inspired her colleagues in the make-believe industry in Nigeria. The pretty ‘Brown Sugar’, as her fans on Nigeriafilms.com’s forum fondly address her, made this known in an interview.
According to the graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State, she is very thankful to God for inspiring her colleagues.
She stated that, “I set the pace, I set the trend”, when she married Phillip, a US-based businessman from the Ishan tribe of Edo State.
The multi-award winning actress got married to her hubby in 2008. The two recently jetted out of the country for a second honeymoon. She has had to live with some controversies. She started acting in 2008 and has several films to her credits.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Bisi Ibidapo Obe Still Unable To Speak English Fluently?
- Aftermath Of N2M Shady Deal Scandal, Mercy Johnson Okogie Sneaks Into Nigeria
- Stella Damasus Is Trying To Destroy Doris Simon’s Son—Fans Cry Out
- BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure
- Singer, Omawumi Finally Signs Marriage Document (Photos)
- Stephanie Okereke’s Foundation Gives 15 Women Free VVF Treatment
- I Have Leant My Lessons With Keeping friends…….Nonso Diobi