My Marriage To Phillip Inspired My Colleagues—Ini Edo
Controversial Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has said that her marriage to her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina inspired her colleagues in the make-believe industry in Nigeria. The pretty ‘Brown Sugar’, as her fans on Nigeriafilms.com’s forum fondly address her, made this known in an interview.
According to the graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State, she is very thankful to God for inspiring her colleagues.
She stated that, “I set the pace, I set the trend”, when she married Phillip, a US-based businessman from the Ishan tribe of Edo State.
The multi-award winning actress got married to her hubby in 2008. The two recently jetted out of the country for a second honeymoon. She has had to live with some controversies. She started acting in 2008 and has several films to her credits.
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- See What Dieting Did to Actress Omoni Oboli
- Ini Edo’s Cleavage On Display During Boat Cruise (Pictures)
- My Wife Has Accepted to Care for my Children... Gov. Adams Oshiomhole
- ……And Governor Oshiomole Said ‘I Do’, Abandons Khaki Dress For Clean Suit
- John Fashanu Set Up By Abigail’s Friend, Leaks Phone Conversation