Ini Edo, Ransey Nouah, Monalisa Chinda For Rukky Sanda's 'Keeping My Man'
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Top Nollywood stars like Ini Edo, Ramsey Nouah, Monalisa Chinda have been featured in Rukky Sanda's new flick, 'Keeping My Man', which is set for premiere next week Friday in Lagos.

The trio, along with other actors, were contracted to act in the movie. For Ramsey, who has been a bit scarce in films being released recently, it is another opportunity to be on the big screen and make his teeming fans catch a glimpse of his acting prowess again, after being given a run for his money by fresh blood that stormed the industry, which made producers to seek alternative hands for his then 'usual' movie roles.

Come Friday, September 27, 2013, all roads lead to the Silverbird Cinemas in Lagos for paparazzis to get busy with shots of celebs that will storm the premiere.

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Monalisa Chinda Dumps Lanre Nzeribe; Lover Boy Threatens Brimstone

MONALISA, LANRE NZERIBE, EGOR & OTHER STORIES. BULL'S EYE

Actresses Monalisa Chinda with Lanre Nzeribe Spotted At The Turning Point Premier in Lagos [Pictures]

Exclusive! Actress Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Dare All: Step Out Hand In Hand At Uche Jumbo's Movie Premiere [A MUST READ]

Fans, Friends Frown At Monalisa Chinda's Affair With Lanre Nzeribe + Chinda's daughter Tamar Lily's 5th birthday Pictures

Monalisa Evil Ex Was Texting Her Daily - Egor Efiok

Monalisa Chinda Falls In Love Again….Secret Lover Exposed

Monalisa's 'Boyfriend', Lanre, Sues Stella For N500m **I'll Clean Your House For N500m--Stella Replies

Will ‘Torn’ Make Joseph Benjamin Replace Ousted Nzeribe In Monalisa Chinda’s Life?

ruky well done
lilily zamfara | 9/19/2013 1:05:41 PM
to ruky well done=holycondom
LILILL Zamfara | 9/19/2013 4:38:38 PM |
The comment of the kind [[wel nukky sandy I thought rumors hav it dat u can features our chocorotbev in ur next movin,what happened,or did she turning down d ofa? chai we would hv likely to continued from where we stopped at bba chasing,wel inibongi well down our brownies but not let ramsy naoh d Jewish man to decive u and sleep with you]]
is not my comment. It is a comment of a mentally ill retarded who will win to see a doctor. I am extremelly angry and I will stop to interverne in this forum
COOL TOGETHER
Jenny | 9/22/2013 11:45:26 PM |
Ini and Ramsey look cool as a couple, did anyone observe that? Yummy! No further comment.

HI
JOHN | 10/16/2013 12:04:16 PM |
I WANNA BE URE FRIEND LILILY ZAMFARA
Mtcheeeeeeeew
holy condom | 9/19/2013 1:09:42 PM
heeeeeeeee,I ran out of comment d moment I saw lilily zamfara's write up,please am out of here
holy thief
me | 9/19/2013 4:37:27 PM |
you really think that we all dumb as to swallow ur s****dity,why are u trying 2 be some1 u r not.u think stealing lillil id will bring u fame or are u that sick,i am here 4 u and i will hunt u tilka the end,id thief
fly off tone &condom
lilily zamfara | 9/19/2013 2:25:31 PM
@lilily zamfara or fly off &co
LILILL Zamfara | 9/19/2013 3:12:18 PM |
Please stop sending comment by using my name or a name which somewhere resembles to my name. Why are you posting your comment using the name "lilily zamfara", since name is somewhere resembles to my name; I am hallucinating. Please stop such kind of confusion. Your post of the kind [["Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees if u and toned dnt want to commenting beos am d first to comment, den fly off,weda I knew how to writing or not, I must belong Afterall is a free something, if u hate me so too much, den I suggest u hug d traffic, meanwhile ini our brownies don't agree d Jewish man cassanova to deceive u and bed u]] IS NOT THE POST OF LILILL ZAMFARA. SO STOP SUCH KIND OF CONFUSION, SINCE YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT CONFUSION IN NFC. PLEASE STOP.
Tonned
real pina | 9/20/2013 9:25:12 AM |
Hahhahah Tonned I de take God wey de heaven de beg u and holy whatever make una leave lilli alone we her fan understood every single write up she post abeg make una no let her run from nfc I de enjoy her post biko nu, lilli no mind dem keep on small small u go belong just read other peoples post b4 you post ur own so dat u wont be confused
Imposter
Mrs JACOBS | 9/20/2013 9:26:31 AM |
What is happening here is that someone is using people id and most specially LiLLIL Zamfara since we become interested in her,the dumb ass with no brain of his own want to steal her show.Just to show u that the person who commented firs is not Lillil zamf,the imposter over did it.
To Mrs JACOBS
LILILL Zamfara | 9/20/2013 9:27:33 AM |
Dear Mrs Jacobs, what you say is true; I am suspenting that the retarded imposter making comment using my name and reply a comment using another name is "holly condom"; this retarded is trying to put confusion in NFC using my name. Holly condom, must see a doctor, it is imperative for holly condom to see a doctor, since this guy is mentally ill and retarded. I am extremelly angry, why holly condom is "debiting" stewpidies of the other age using my name or a name which resembles to my name. I am extremelly angry. Holly condom is mentally ill and retarded. Confusions holly condom are trying to bring in NFC will not hold, since my way of writing and vocaburay and grammar are easily known by those who are familliar with my writing.
holy condom
me | 9/20/2013 9:28:25 AM |
the person stealing people id specially Lillil zamfara is holy condom and i have noticed whenever the fake lillil comment holy codom own will come after and all his comment has her name on it.he is looking 4 cheap recognition and busy bein a nuisance and dumb in this site.from now on i am ur shadow until u stop ur s****dity.
To me
LILILL Zamfara | 9/20/2013 9:29:37 AM |
Dear me, I am inocent, there is a mentally ill retarded who is puting confusion by sending message using my name. Message of king "lilily zamfara" are not my messages. An imposter is trying to put confusion. Now people are insulting me for nothing; I am inocent. People are insulting me, but I will not insult those who are insulting me.
hmm
lolo | 9/20/2013 9:31:01 AM |
i bind and cast whoever that wants to chase our dear LILILL Zamfara away from nfc with success
lilly Zahara
Cooper | 9/20/2013 9:31:57 AM |
why do you keep repeating what you wrote earlier on? does that mean you are mentally ill? please take a chill pill
lily Zamfara
KA | 9/19/2013 3:08:43 PM
I will die this aftennon with you comments. Did you really go to school. Honestly it is free something as you put it but think before typing. She will not bed him bc they are both married.
@ZA
LILILL Zamfara | 9/19/2013 3:26:03 PM |
Hi KA, I am extremelly angry, since someone posts message using my name. I am hallucinating and I am extremelly angry. Someone usually posts message using the name of "LILIL Zamfara" or "lilily zamfara" or "lily Zamfara"; I am extremelly angry. I aware you that the two posts sending using names of "lilily zamfara" are not my posts. A retarded is trying to put confusion by sending post using my name, and as I have remarked, it seems that this retarded is doing this dirsty job with success, since most are now thinking that it is me who are sending these messages via "lilily zamfara". I am extremelly angry.
laugh wan kill me
uju | 9/19/2013 3:13:39 PM
abeg lily dis ur engish too badoooo chai
Imposter at its peak!!!!
PweetyB | 9/19/2013 3:24:50 PM
I bet this is the work of n imposter,,making comments and replying the comment....Those of u old in this game should be aware by now! LILIL Zmfara really cracks one up big time even tho I'm not in support of her writeups/english...And again its her opinion and shouldn't afftect any one. Why not encourage her instead cos she's a Fulani!....Well,by the time the JOBLESS imposter is tired she would bounce back just her time!
@PweetyB
LILILL Zamfara | 9/19/2013 4:11:19 PM |
Hi dear PweetyB, I don't know if I am dreaming or if I am hallucinating..etc. Indeed, there is a retarded who usually send messages using my name. This retarded is trying to put confusion, and apparently, he does his dirsty job with success, since most are now thinking that it is me who send messages via names of lilily zamfara. Indeed, post sending using names of lilily zamfara are not my posts. It
is posts of a retarded who is trying to put confusion in NFC via my name. I am extremelly angry.
Imposter at its peak!!!!
PweetyB | 9/19/2013 4:07:34 PM
PweetyB
LILILL Zamfara | 9/19/2013 4:26:55 PM |
Dear PweetyB; I am suspenting that the retarded imposter making comment using my name and reply a comment using another name is "holling condom". Holly condom, must see a doctor, it is imperative for holly condom to see a doctor, since this guy is mentally ill and retarded. I am extremelly angry, why holling condom is "debiting" stewpidies of the other age using my name or a name which resembles to my name. I am extremelly angry. Holly condom; please stop and go see a doctor, since you are mentally ill and retarded. Confusion you are trying to bring in NFC will not hold, since my way of writing and vocaburay and grammar are easily known by those who are familliar with my writing.
lilly zamfara
ebere peters | 9/19/2013 5:30:42 PM
no mind them me i dey enjoy you full time here. Always appreciatin ur comment though you are funning sometimes.
ENOUGH
LOLIPOP | 9/19/2013 6:31:58 PM
ENOUGH ABT THE IMPOSTER s**t LIL ZAMFARA, HOLY CONDOM, BLAH BLAH BLAH IF SOMEONE USE UR IDENTITY CHANGE IT AND MOVE ON. ALL THIS IS GIVING ME HEADACHE IM f**kEN OUT
s****d IDYIOTS
WHO CARES | 9/19/2013 7:03:23 PM
SOME s****d IDYIOTS f**lING AROUND IN THE FORUM
RAMSEY MY GUY/INI THE SLUT
WHO CARES | 9/19/2013 7:07:56 PM
RAMSEY IT WILL BE NICE 2 C U AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME, PLS MAKE SURE U FHUCK THAT INI THE SLUT WHILE AT LOCATION, BUT PLS DONT FORGET 2 USE CONDOM B/C HER HOLE IS CONTAMINATED WITH FAT BELLY POLITICIANS WASTE.
Hw
Amanda | 9/19/2013 8:30:35 PM
How is dis pls
nana
help | 9/19/2013 10:52:42 PM
I like that,, Keeping My Man, For Better or Worse.... God will strengthen both of you on your married....YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP YOUR HOME REAL NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR MARRIED.. one love
Comment: