Taking Pictures Doesn’t Mean I’m Not Decent--Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede

Story by Mufutau Omolewa
Last Updated:Thursday, September 19, 2013

It has been a long rumour that the Republic of Cyprus returnee, actress Yvonne Jegede expanded her b00bs through surgery. The rumour is not far-fetched as the actress traveled to Cyprus to further her education, and retuned to Nigeria months back looking very different from her normal self that people knew. The speculations of her b00bs implant got stronger after she shared her new pictures, where she revealed more than her cleavages.

However, she recently debunked the rumour in a recent interview, where she stated:

“My features have always been the same from time immemorial. The thing is a lot of people have always seen me as that naïve, vulnerable girl who likes to cry a lot because those are the kind of roles I used to get before I left. The roles I got were roles I have to be a nice girl in the village, a girl who is begging to be loved, a girl who has made a mistake and who desperately wants to repent, a girl who people will feel sorry for, a girl who is from a poor home. So, I have my own personal life. What you see on TV has absolutely nothing to do with me. I will not cry for a man and grovel and be on the floor in tears with mucus all over my nose. No, I wouldn’t. But if the script says I should do that, I would.
Click for New Photos

Yvonne Jegede
Expert
9/19/2013 8:54:51 PM
Is she on sale?
PRETTY YOU
LOLIPOP
9/19/2013 9:34:19 PM
FACT REMAINS THE GIRL IS PRETTY........
Dear Lolipop
TONNED
9/19/2013 9:40:36 PM
I have nothing but madt love for this gal..she definitely is brilliant,pretty n mature.look at the way she presented her ans.awwwwww..ofcos wat u do behind close doors define u.
yes nah
lolo
9/19/2013 9:57:15 PM
in Nigeria they judge the book by d cover...wat u wear is what u are, the pepo u follow determines who u are simple
lolo/lala/laland/lele/lili
lolokiller
9/20/2013 12:16:10 AM
When you dey go bury your parents wey keke jam?
lolo
Nneoma
9/20/2013 11:19:21 AM
I support u 101%! We shld dress d way we want to be addressed!
TRUTH ONLY
LOLIPOP
9/19/2013 10:01:44 PM
SHE IS MY DEAR b**b JOB OR NOT THE GIRL IS PRETTIER THAN MOST OF THE WELL KNOWN CELEBRITIES. HER SKIN IS FLAWLESS AND SHE LOOKS NEAT. I HAD MAD LOVE FOR THIS GAL
NICE
LOLIPOP
9/19/2013 10:15:59 PM
AGAIN PRETTYVONNE MY DEAR U DNT NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE NT DECENT IS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT AND LOOK SEXY LIKE U. THIS IS WHAT I CALL SEXY O! NOTHING CLOSE TO BEING A BALLON. YOU ARE HOT...
Hehehe
TONNED
9/19/2013 11:17:24 PM
Ofcos...balloon is an unfotunate whale!
pretty u
Moses
9/20/2013 3:58:22 AM
I agree, too.
yvonne
MAK LEGEND
10/15/2013 8:48:07 AM
she is realy ecxelent in acting but really what u act in films might be the complete opposite of you.
I always feel she might av body odour
Celebrity
9/19/2013 9:00:14 PM
I dont knw y i always av d feeking dat yvonne jegede might av a body odour.av never been close to her neither av i met her before but dats my sincere feeling.girl though u're pretty
celebrity
lolo
9/19/2013 10:16:24 PM
then u have mental health issue seriously...someone u don't know or met before of all the things u can think about her is ..body odor...na wa o nfc have orishirishi here o
celebrity
Digidy
9/20/2013 12:48:27 AM
celebrity, that's exactly how I feel about you. Everytime I see your post here, I just perceive you as having soured okro soup infested mouth and HIV.
I always feel she might av body odour
Celebrity
9/19/2013 9:01:31 PM
I dont knw y i always see yvonne jegede as one who might av body odour.av never been close to her neither av i met her before but dats my sincere feeling.girl though u're pretty
beautiful yvonne
sweet16
9/19/2013 10:16:07 PM
wao she has really added more weight and looking more beautiful,who say
abroad nor good.heheheeeh
Breast ?
Antelope
9/19/2013 11:29:27 PM
Do you now want to compete with Cossy Ojiakor ?No implant? Health is wealth my dear and a word is enough for the wise
Breast ?
Antelope
9/19/2013 11:30:25 PM
my love yvonne
4sure
9/20/2013 10:32:38 AM
if any1 should insults u because of ur dressing or ur looks or whatever that runs in that person brain my love just know that madness runs in that persons blood, babe u are a blessed child so tell them u are too bless to be stessed, in all honestly u are among the few quality celebs 9ija ever had, so babe enoy ur life, have fun, grove it nd lastly be happy, ur looks alone have said it all (God is a miracle worker) so let the haters deal with it, if they cant stand ur beauty tell them to trun their head nd walk away its that simple.
Good but can kill
Mos
9/21/2013 8:00:37 AM
You are a good preacher but not from God
correction pls
my love yvonne
4sure
9/20/2013 10:34:15 AM
yvonne jegede
olivia
9/20/2013 11:40:07 AM
U`r black and shinin buh u don`t av to exopse ur b**bs kk for hates u all u shld go to h**l and rot dere
y nakeding naa
lilily zamfara
9/20/2013 12:23:55 PM
d woman is pweety, bt y nakeding naa,she should be a mother not nakeding, dts y I nove my state u can't adres nike dis and work on d road
h
nnnnnnnnnnnnn
9/20/2013 1:13:38 PM
My God, Black is Beauty. A real human being.
to imposter
holy condom
9/20/2013 2:35:00 PM
imposter please give it a rest,is not funny anymore.am not into women,I can admire only bt my fiance who is really into me,so cheating is not part of me and can never be,dey should tek dia b**bs for whom ever dt cares to hv dem,as for me am not interested
naked f**l
mor
9/20/2013 2:51:11 PM
most you naked urself to get attraction. Naked f**l!
hmMm
honey s
9/20/2013 4:35:59 PM
Nice b**bs oo,bt it wunt sell u,it wil only mk d likes of majid micheal 2 squeez ur b**bs in movies,guys get enuf cup 4 real milk
It's all lies
Lara
9/21/2013 8:01:57 AM
Why are you lying so boldly your breast wasn't like this before , you had a breast surgery,YES so stop lying and I don't think you have to go this length to be beautiful you are ok the way you were before my dear
@ lara
Mercy
9/21/2013 11:38:16 AM
Ivone has bn a busty girl even wen she was slim, and now she has added weight, wat do u expect? Every part of her body is affected, so no surgery.
Pretty Jegede
Kizoo
9/21/2013 11:46:06 AM
I wil squeez those b**bs dried n knock her down 4 rounds b4 day breaks. Hahahaha!
Short up
Jay2
10/5/2013 8:01:08 AM
U re only deciving ur self.
my love yvonne