Taking Pictures Doesn’t Mean I’m Not Decent--Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede
It has been a long rumour that the Republic of Cyprus returnee, actress Yvonne Jegede expanded her b00bs through surgery. The rumour is not far-fetched as the actress traveled to Cyprus to further her education, and retuned to Nigeria months back looking very different from her normal self that people knew. The speculations of her b00bs implant got stronger after she shared her new pictures, where she revealed more than her cleavages.
However, she recently debunked the rumour in a recent interview, where she stated:
“My features have always been the same from time immemorial. The thing is a lot of people have always seen me as that naïve, vulnerable girl who likes to cry a lot because those are the kind of roles I used to get before I left. The roles I got were roles I have to be a nice girl in the village, a girl who is begging to be loved, a girl who has made a mistake and who desperately wants to repent, a girl who people will feel sorry for, a girl who is from a poor home. So, I have my own personal life. What you see on TV has absolutely nothing to do with me. I will not cry for a man and grovel and be on the floor in tears with mucus all over my nose. No, I wouldn’t. But if the script says I should do that, I would.
Click for New Photos
- Exclusive: Iyanya,Ubi Franklin Alleged Fraud Saga: Management Replies German Event Organizer
- There Is No Money In Acting, I Need Money To Survive Just Like Every Nigerian, After Loosing N2.8 Million – Sola Sobowale
- Men woo my wife in my presence — Grace Edwin-Okon’s husband
- 80% of Nigerian men want fair-skinned women – SUSAN MAXWELL
- I Want Sexual Harassment Eradicated In Nollywood—Bimbo Ademoye