Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Marries Norway Based Lover, Arthur Secretly

Story by Babajide Ogunjimi/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's so unbelievable but it's actually true as indisputable sources have disclosed that Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has just hooked up a man in holy matrimony.

We learnt that she got married on Wednesday October 2, 2013 in a mini traditional marriage, where her Norway based lover, Arthur completed her dowry payment in her father's compound in Enugu State.

Nfc gathered that Uche, who has had series of attacked over the years from different angles due to her past was said to have kept her liaison with the Norway lover closely guarded to her heart a family.

The actress chose the clandestine style of wedding, according to sources to avoid a repetition of her first bitter experience, that occurred when her first marriage to a Holland based dude called, Cross crashed half way into it. After that ugly experience in her life, she became so heartbroken and has since become so secretive about who is she is dating.

Maybe she will invite all of us to her white wedding, and there no pictures because she did it under-cover.

Congratulation to the delectable actress from all of us at nigeriafilms.com!

u do well
mopo
10/9/2013 1:03:50 PM
my dear u nothing do u carry go congrat i wish u happy married life
Congrats
Ugo
10/9/2013 4:52:32 PM
Journalist, pls use the right words. She didnt marry the 1st guy. The relationship almost led to marriage, but it never happened.
So there is nothing lke first marriage.
Dress well
Ugo
10/9/2013 4:54:26 PM
I hope you will stop wearing ths r*****h now that you are married.

The truth is that, things like this dont fit you, bcos you are wide and masculine.

Dress a bit more responsibily. It will earn u a lot of respect.
Fine Uche
Agie
10/9/2013 6:15:26 PM
Good looking lady, don't mind the haters. Sometimes we dress to entertain and amuse others depending on our mood. You look good. Don't mind the people who want to vilify you for nothing.
Agie
Lalaland
10/10/2013 7:41:12 AM
Oh pls she looks like a clown and she doesnt know how to dress jare!
Hmmmmm....
Lalaland
10/10/2013 4:29:34 AM
Well at least she is smart enough to agree to marry...unlike old mama rita nd genefhuckinve who are pretending to be happy in their spinsterhood status!
Mtcheeeeeeeew
holy condom
10/9/2013 1:24:17 PM
uche stretched marks obodo what d heck ar u wearing?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Jenny
10/9/2013 1:41:54 PM
She has stretch marks... Yes! But she has pretty face. No woman is a perfect beauty, not even "Miss world/Universe". Beauty more or less, lies within and mainly, most profound appealing beauty lies in the content of one's character. Once again, congratulations Uche!!!
Over exposed
BJ
10/9/2013 2:37:28 PM
With the way she dressed she still find someone to marry her? The man must be desperate.
BJ
Jenny
10/9/2013 3:59:01 PM
I hope you're smart enough to distinguish that Uche's attire is meant for celebrity night out event, not a usual outfit. Nonetheless, human beings shouldn't be defined by their clothing. Celebrities are their own fashion icon. Most celebrities dress artistically to entertain. Of course, they won't dress in certain manner to the church. However, It's certain that Uche's husband is able to see beyond mere physical appearance to value her inner being by the content of her character rather than the public perception of Uche, which is formed basically from her outward makeup.
Give people a break if you don't know them well... That's my stance!
Kwesion pls....
Lalaland
10/10/2013 4:33:57 AM
Wharrabout those are horrid looking legs in them tights shes wearing? I bet she will be sweaty in her privates regions!
korretion...
Lalaland
10/10/2013 7:39:00 AM
I meant HER....
Congrats
Gold
10/9/2013 1:32:52 PM
HML
And so
Pichikum
10/9/2013 1:55:36 PM
Congrats fine girl unique beauty standout beauty your face not she looks like this or that please start pushing like you don't just care God Bless you sexy girl I'm happy for you my dear stretchmarks don't make no one ugly men have it women do children do so kink biggie there are treatments for it but if you ugly you ugly
Nothing can change it look at her face she is pretty so if it is just stretchmarks everyone has it one way or the other so be real and let's be happy for her I trust her she will be happily married for ever she's not s****d
Just passing
SOFLEEN
10/9/2013 2:01:07 PM
Secretly ke?
Another mercyFhuck johnson,e be like say she don snatch another woman's man as usual.
Congrats shaa.make e no be like say i no like good things
sofleen
Lalaland
10/10/2013 4:31:53 AM
Well thats nollysheitwood trademark nah...hubby snatching...
congrat
MI
10/9/2013 2:05:43 PM
congrat dear,good thing you did before NFC and their media go scatter the plan well done
Uche
Nekky
10/9/2013 2:49:43 PM
Am so happy for u and may d Lord bless your marriage.
to pichicum
holy condom
10/9/2013 2:53:58 PM
another hausa person pichicum or whatever useless name u gev to urself, ur writeups doesn't mek any sense at all. Her strecht marks ar too noticeable and disgusting cos of her bleaching cream, If you love her as u sound,y not give her a cure?by d way what happened to uche's young lover prince igwe kelvin,d UK based handsome dude and imo state multi billionaire? or did he dumped her sorry ass after a brief jackhammerin?
Congrats finelady
Pichikum
10/9/2013 3:30:57 PM
Holy pls leave me did she say she doesn't know about laser treatments or what do u want me to say I'm an Igbo person like u let's wish her a happy married life and remember she is pretty so stretchmarks are not on her face they are on the body and men don't care for the bleaching did u buy the cream or u guessing I know she is naturally fair anyways I hear u holy
Marriage is gud
Nfa
10/9/2013 3:19:37 PM
Na stretchmark d young go de f**k abi na toto? My praya b say mek dem no do am as i de do anoda person.
congratulations
happy sima
10/9/2013 3:25:24 PM
so happy for you
hehe
blue
10/9/2013 4:43:07 PM
Hapi 4 u gurl...kisses
U re unique
Cossybaby
10/9/2013 7:05:02 PM
I wish u hapi married life, u re unique nd u carry swagg, i lv u
mumu
brety
10/10/2013 4:23:13 PM
she shld be advice on how to dress.
UCHE
MARIONA
10/10/2013 9:42:23 PM
Congrats o.But na so so abrodians una dey marry ?
HEHE
COCOMASTA
10/11/2013 1:48:04 PM
DAT MAN NA DIE .HEBEI HW HE WOWO SO.PLS MONKEY IS IN DE BUILDING ASHIA UCHE.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Congrats
TURIA
10/11/2013 3:17:59 PM
Happy for u. And many congrats girl. May the Good Lord bless your union
MY PAST
GennyV
10/12/2013 1:15:19 AM
Uche congrats though but ur husband is a chronic womaniser,hope he has changed or else I advice you start praying. Yes he was my ex. That was so many years back shaaa. Goodluck to yoy.
TRUE
QUEEN
10/12/2013 1:18:43 AM
Its true, hmmM Uche be careful ooooo not only a womaniser but very immature. His name is Ato Ubby. Hope it turns out well. Goodluck.
Uche
Zubby
10/13/2013 8:06:33 PM
Mehhnnn,this man is ugly. Gush! Uche why are you so desperate? A married ugly man ,haaaa. I pity you.
Big dick
Chommy
10/14/2013 1:36:38 PM
Abg u guy should leave Uche alone e get waiting d girl see for d guy body. D guy dick na die
u don do?
Kizzito
10/14/2013 7:17:15 PM
Chommy e be like u don thirst d guy dick before? I agree with Zubby, d guy is as ugly as the devil with teeth like shovel . Uche dis is a proof of ur desperation n f*****hness.
Uche ogbodo pray hard Dats my advice 4 u
Benita
11/10/2013 11:07:46 AM
May d gud lord bless u.
I love her
Paul 21 11 3013
11/21/2013 8:07:37 AM
Oh my God,y are u pple saying bad tin against dis lady ? Well as 4 me,i love her so much to de extend of say, if i dey wach her movie i dey hold my tin tight so dat i no go comit,abahhhhhh,na uche we dey talk about oooooh.but waitting pain me be say,she go marry anoda man instead of me.so still on still,if u go still brake up with dat one i beg fine me ooooooooh i dey wait 4 u
U are right
Paul play 52
11/21/2013 8:19:12 AM
U no lie my broda,she dey gud nd i believe she go love u if she see u.so pray hard so dat she can break up with dat one again so she can find u.really she luk attractive nd she must be gud in bed nd if i av oppontunity 2 do some tin in her body,i luv 2 suck her( pussssssssssss)
una get time
amen
12/1/2013 8:20:42 PM
Una get time to dey paint people black. Una dey try but note this down. People will do de same to you in juses name. Amen
Martha
12/10/2013 2:49:35 PM
Congratution! Is not easy dear
sweet
sugar
12/19/2013 5:49:42 PM
Uche am so happy for you I love you happy married life
congratulation
sexy mama
12/19/2013 7:51:29 PM
I wish you the best in your marriage like I wish my self the best in my marriage
sexy mama
I love you
12/19/2013 7:55:05 PM
Your better than so many of them in nollywood your my best actress
congratulation
sexy mama
12/19/2013 7:55:18 PM
Questions
Uche
12/23/2013 2:11:37 PM
Which one are you married to? The holland dudu or London dudu or the American dudu
Abi na the Norway grand papa???
congratulation
Sweet Bekky
1/30/2014 4:15:12 PM
Uche congratulations am so happy for you may God bless your marriage.
Advice
Sweet Bekky
1/30/2014 4:20:53 PM
Please dear, don't mind the insult they gave to you be focus God will see you through in your marriage and carrier. Amen
I DEY JEALOUS
KING BULLET
2/6/2014 11:45:58 AM
Na me d KING of pretty chks. dis grl wey i don de waka since 4 ENUGU de find whr she liv, na him i de hear nw say she don hook up wit ds.....but o boy dat dude ugly pass baba OBJ. well, hppy mrrd lif shaa. but abeg mr. wowo make d marrge last ooo and again no f**ck, k**ss, rom**nce my babe hard cos i be lik say u de smoke
Don't mind them
Ng
2/20/2014 5:22:12 PM
Uche dear congratulations OK? Ignore the derogatory posts and remarks my dear. I wish you a blissful married life
Don't mind them
Ng
2/20/2014 5:22:51 PM
jealousy pple
happiness
3/3/2014 6:52:25 PM
Uche love am so so happy 4 u,don't mind d pple dts painting ur name black nd white,dey re jst jealous of u,
Usless people
EVA
3/18/2014 4:22:31 PM
Usless people don't mind them congrats my dear