Annie Idibia, Eva Alordiah Wrestle Over 2face On Instagram

Story by Babajide Ogunbunmi/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Saturday, November 30, 2013

Check out this funny conversation between Annie Idibia and the sexy singer, Eva Alordiah over the handsome African top singer, 2face Idibia..

"Sorry Annie, I love 2face..." this was displayed by the beautiful and highly talented rapper, Eva when she displayed a picture of herself with the father of six, 2face.

Though, it was rumoured then that Eva and Innocent ( Is he?) Idibia once had an affair, they both denied it. Anyways, the issue right now is that rapper Eva posted this lovely photo of herself and 2face Idibia sometime ago and said, "I used to love him!!! Errr... Sowwie Annie, I still do! 2face has always been my crush but he's taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no...."

Annie, in her response, said “Annie "I loveeeeeee the pic! It ok , everyone loves him.. Hehehehe lol" she said and Eva responded back with, "You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara...

" Annie responded further with "chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo!

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Update!! (Photos) Jim Iyke Just Got Delivered Of Witchcraft On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV!

I'm A Witch--Veteran Actress Confesses To TB Joshua (Pictures)

Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft…Explains How She Was Delivered By T.B Joshua

Nollywood Actress Confesses To Witch Craft [Video]

Camilla Mberekpe’s confession: Is it African magic or Holy spirit in action? [Video]

True
LILILL Zamfara
11/30/2013 8:58:37 PM
2Face is handsome guy, and his wifie Annie is pretty. It is normal that many women fall in love with 2Face; but I do not like the fact that 2Fathered sucessively and with success 6 children; moreover, in at most one month, he will have 7 children. It is enought and it is s****d to act like that (indeed, two ro at most three children are sufficient for an intelliegent person). Only malam and taliban and illeterate like to father many many children. That being said, I deeply hope that the seventh child of 2Face will be the last; otherwise, HE WILL GET MY ANGER AND I WILL TYPE ON HIM
lilil
lolo
11/30/2013 9:36:50 PM
Any body that type on u here ehhn *clears throat*
Expensive
Ugo
12/1/2013 1:55:39 PM
Annie, nobody can take Tuface from u. Wat is urs is urs.
Eva dats an expensive joke and quite uncalled for. Stop it!
Anambra is doomed finally
Ebere Anambra
12/1/2013 2:50:22 PM
Anambra state is finally doomed. A professional thief has won the elections. Who else can embezzle money wtout a trace apart from a professional accountant.
Now the suffering in Anambra continues.
Back to Sender
Lady J
12/2/2013 9:58:35 AM
grow up Child........Anambra State is God's own state. We're blessed!
Power belongs to God....kindly embrace peace, let's move forward.
Nice 1 Anne
deblyn
11/30/2013 11:15:21 PM
That was very cool of Anne,,, lovely response, she replied with maturity bt the words were politely insulting.... If not for her maturity e for don turn tug of war ooo..
Annie.........
cxcx
12/1/2013 8:39:46 AM
I admire you maturity.Just the other day while i was walking somewhere in nfc i saw a pic of you and your step sons.I can see why 2baba gave you the ring.Your heart is accommodating.Wish you safe delivery Mrs 2baba.Eva at least you recognise Mrs Idibia,not bad to love though carefully.
Annie.........
cxcx
12/1/2013 8:42:04 AM
Eva go away!
Apple
12/1/2013 12:55:32 PM
Annie don't mind her, she is not joking nah so Nigerian girls dey do ( most ) Even after Tu face has made it clear that you his queen there eye still dey there. Your reply is very matured. Good one Annie. Hey Eva the w***e go look for your own man!!! Tu Face is taken!!!
Damn you Eva
Na me biko
12/2/2013 11:26:44 AM
Someone should tell this Eva of a woman that her joke is out of place and unnecessary. She should leave someone's husband alone. If Eva had been trhe choosen one by now she would have ruined the young man --- Mictchew
Word of advice
James
12/2/2013 10:22:10 PM
Most of u pple alwayz identify 2face with the number of kidz he has am tired of u pple my advice 4 u blogger iz dat always indenfy 2face in person cus his nt the only one dat hv child almost all artist or musician in nigeria hv child or children but u pple we nt say anythin i beg make i ear word.
don't twist it.
princess precy
12/21/2013 12:49:34 PM
both Annie and Eva they are both joking,they want us to start celebrating their talks,pls let them have fund....why we keep commenting what we like.
expensive joke
ajoke to legit
3/9/2014 11:44:27 AM
Eve dis joke of urs is too much Pooh

Only a joke
Presh
4/9/2014 9:08:08 PM
Every one includin me lvs tuface it doesn't mata hw we express it even annie undastands nd she shuld b proud 2 av such a man