TB JOSHUA’S SHOCKING 2014 PROPHECY
Story by Ihechukwu Njoku/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Renowned Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has declared 2014 as a year of ‘crossing the bridge’, prophesying it to be a year of destiny where corruption would be corrected in Nigeria as corrupt leaders would go down.

It was an electric atmosphere in The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) where large crowds thronged to usher in the New Year 2014. T.B. Joshua came out around 11pm to deliver his much anticipated prophetic message in a broadcast beamed live via the churches popular television station Emmanuel TV.

He first counseled believers to stay steadfast in faith despite the challenges that would arise in the coming year. “We are tempted so that we may pray the more. Afflictions are meant for our spiritual benefit,” he encouraged the congregants and television viewers.

Moving on, he spoke about what was to be expected in the New Year, attendees listening with rapt attention and scribbling notes as he spoke. “This New Year 2014 is not like any other year in the past. It is a year of crossing bridge. To cross the bridge, you need to grab onto faith,” he began. “This is not going to be easy for the mighty. Many of the mighty will fall. Pray for them. The rich, famous and popular people – many will fall this 2014 because crossing the bridge is not going to be easy; they need God. Many of them believe it is their own making to be great in their own area of expertise.”

He went on to decry the effect this ‘fall’ would have on the business world as, according to him, “98% of businesses and companies are owned by these people.” Specifying a field of business that would especially be affected, he said the airline industry would face multiple challenges, leading to an unprecedented rise in ticket prices, particularly noting that African airlines would be most affected. Joshua further declared 2014 to be a year of destiny for those would ‘follow the ways of the Lord’. “Many people that are not known will be rise by destiny,” he prophesied.

Talking about the current Nigerian political situation, Joshua said, “There will be a leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be presidential candidate in APC which will affect them as a political party. They should be vigilant. Many are with them in flesh but not with them in spirit.” Talking about the current crisis Nigeria’s ruling party PDP are embroiled in, the prophet stated that they would ‘pay any price to unite’ but that the issue of who would be the presidential candidate would cause challenges.

“Many of the key leaders in political parties will go down in 2014,” Joshua then announced to the somber audience. “If many key leaders go down with 2014, what will now happen in 2015? Pray for 2015 to be fulfilled. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher.”

He then stated to thunderous applause that 2014 would see a positive improvement for the nation in the area of corruption. “What will happen in 2014 will result in the correction of the corruption in Nigeria because many corrupt leaders will go down in 2014.”

Joshua then prayed for the congregants who all lit candles to symbolize the dawn of the New Year. “God has promised that 2014 is the year of destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed. This New Year, your destiny cannot be tampered with. I command your dream to come true, your dream to come to fulfillment, in Jesus' name.”

© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com

Nothing Else Matters 'To Me Now'--Jim Iyke Talks On Deliverance From Evil Spirit.

Update!! (Photos) Jim Iyke Just Got Delivered Of Witchcraft On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV!

I'm A Witch--Veteran Actress Confesses To TB Joshua (Pictures)

Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft…Explains How She Was Delivered By T.B Joshua

Nollywood Actress Confesses To Witch Craft [Video]

Camilla Mberekpe’s confession: Is it African magic or Holy spirit in action? [Video]

Amen
naija son | 1/1/2014 11:37:33 AM
i dont care about the rest of te msg , but all i can say is amen to the last msg if it is true because i dont trust this site ..

Amen
Ugo | 1/1/2014 2:20:13 PM |
May it come to pass! Amen.
stop noncense bcos God know you very well & he pay you according 2 ur word&your work
Becareful | 1/13/2014 10:05:28 AM |
philipolusade James
Nonsense
Mash | 1/1/2014 11:41:29 AM
Rubish,just stating the obvious. If that is the way it works,then here are my own predictions:
1. Nigeria will not win the world cup.
2.Police will kill innocent Nigerians.
3.Boko Haram will still contiunue their fight.
4.Landlords will increase their rents.
5.Dollar and pounds will be higher than

So what is he saying that we don't know ? He shouldn't assume we are all dummies and start giving vague predictions that a man in the street can do aswell.
Great!
Great | 1/1/2014 2:19:14 PM |
Just shut up and learn to appreciate people! Blind bat.
This is a great prophesy! May all cur rout leaders, sitting on Nigeria's fortune , go six feet deep!
joe man
my prediction | 1/1/2014 1:21:21 PM
1.Ppl wil buy more recharge card
2.Dere wl b more birth 2014
3.Ppl wl get married 2014
My own prediction
Sly | 1/1/2014 2:00:58 PM |
People will still eat Garri,Akpu & Amala this year.
Women will be pregnant,
Men will still be Mr.
People will continue to wear clothes.
Second base jare.
TB Joshua 2014 Prophecies
Jonathan Ogiku | 1/1/2014 4:02:19 PM |
Prophet TB Joshua is talking about the deep things of God, so his utterances are the truth which cannot be changed except by God Himself through prayer. He never says anything that doesn't come to pass. I encourage everyone including the political class to be guided accordingly, correct themselves and go to God in prayer for mercy
joe man
prediction | 1/1/2014 9:37:12 PM |
Trust just only one n only baba Jesus !!! Just by kiping his commandment
some want hear the prophecy but why u are not want accept Jesus as your lord&saviour
What about rapture | 1/13/2014 10:13:52 AM |
philip olusade James
Amen
Deuce | 1/1/2014 3:09:00 PM
I Believe in dis prophesy it wil surely cum 2 pass in my family n my lyf,remember dis name"DEUCE"cos my distiny wil sure prevail dis 2014.my music wil sale.
Amen
Jossy | 1/1/2014 4:05:01 PM
Amen ooo
Amen
Halima | 1/1/2014 7:13:20 PM
Amen
year of crossing the bridge
Muzolaunga Daka | 1/1/2014 8:16:54 PM
we thank you lord jesus for giving us such a man of god. with him we will not perish. Long live Man of god.
Capital "G" and "J"
Gs | 1/1/2014 9:31:09 PM |
My dear please next time spell Jesus and God with a capital G and J. God bless you. Happy new year.
Gs
Jesus superstar | 1/2/2014 9:48:01 AM |
Weder it's written in small letter or not,it doesn't make any difference,Muslims don't worry about that.

EXCELLENT
EBENEZER | 1/1/2014 8:32:38 PM
We all know that a prophet is nit accepted in his own town. Prof. Tb. Joshua speaks the heart of the Almighty. May God strengthen him more than ever in Jesus name ...AMEN.
THE TRUTH
OSH-HARRISON | 1/1/2014 8:58:58 PM
what counts is individuals relatnshp wit GOD. evri shuld stop evil & embrace christ fully dis yr
TB JOSHUAS' SHOKING 2014 PROPH
Grace | 1/2/2014 5:44:06 AM
T HOSE WHO DOUBT HIM DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LOOSING. NIGERIANS JUST TRUST AND SEE WHAT WLL HAPPEN.HE HAS SAID IT BEFORE AND IT HAS COME TO PASS SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? YOU TRUST WITCH DOCTORS THATS WHY YOUR LIVES ARE AT STAKE PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND SET AND KNOW GOD
I
2014 SENIOR PROPHET T.B JOSHUA
Levi Ng'anjo | 1/2/2014 8:06:15 AM
Thanks Man of God for taking your time listening from God for us all. Without a prophet people go astray. We are in the light because you have enlighten us with the words of God. May God strength you in your position that now a promotion be effected on your ministry. Go to deepest in the 2014/2015. The times ahead will call for such a hot and vigorous man who will upset many un-expecting that their status quo would be altered. With God all things are possible. NO ONE CAN KILL A DEAD BODY. Put on strongest bowels by God's grace in Jesus Christ name. In time of ignorance God overlooked. God almighty, I pray have mercy on our generation that eyes may see and ears may hear what the spirit is saying. Thank you all who contribute your opinions to such a topic. Speak your mind never be intimidated, the truth will set you free in Jesus name,\//// AMEN - I LOVE YOU ALL.
Prophet TB Joshua
Seyi | 1/4/2014 9:07:37 PM
Prophet TB Joshua must be a prophet, this is how you know one when what he says come true. This had prophecy on many occasion, even in the world of sport and all his prophecies have come true. Let us just be gilded and pray for most of the politicians that will be affected.
Prophet T B Joshua
Foundationbaba francis | 1/30/2014 5:19:45 PM
Thank God for this kind of man to still exist in this generation, My prayer is that God should show us mercy and gives us another man like him. I have been following his prophesies for 15 years Have never seen any of his prophesies not come to pass. May the good Lord continue to give him long life Amen.
Contribution to Tb joshua's prophecies
God is great | 2/3/2014 8:07:59 PM
I prayed that those prophecies shuld come to pass ooo, as for me self am tired of dis country nigeria supposing is easy for me to run with my bear foot to other country that are not corrupt like nig. I would have. My pray is that d prophecies shuld come to pass now now now.
THE MESSAGE IS FROM GOD
PROPHET RAPHAEL | 3/9/2014 5:28:01 AM
The message is true ant it must come to past if Nigeria like it or not we need to pray for for 2014 we pray to cross the bridge
the end of evil

may God help me to be among those who manage to cross the bridge.. amen
beautiful message
gorata tlapeng | 4/28/2014 2:47:07 PM
may God help me to be among those who manage to cross the bridge.. amen
hi
ikus | 5/13/2014 10:56:15 AM
Those dat have been condeming tb joshua hope u guys are watching?
Help
Umoh christian edem | 5/14/2014 4:21:10 PM
This year God will favor us as the prophecy say to hour destiny, will shall winning football bet. Prophet please help us and predict football, who is going to winning the match. Or create a site for prediction.
Help
Umoh christian edem | 5/14/2014 4:21:25 PM
prophecy
fca | 6/7/2014 9:05:25 PM
l prayed that the prophet speaks the voice of God
prophecy
Sanda | 6/7/2014 9:06:52 PM
l prayed that the prophet speaks the voice of God
not ok
egute gaitang | 6/13/2014 11:10:22 AM
when i was reading i was expecting to see thjat he prophesied that many corrupt leaders in Africa would go down but my wish was never fulfilled. we need that prophyecy in camerron.
glory be 2 GOD ALMIGHTY
goodnews friday | 6/21/2014 9:10:38 AM
D man of GOD prophet T.B JOSHUA IS A REAL SERVANT OF GOD.I am slicingtestimony of Wht GOD is doing at scoan.d words of GOD must come 2 pass.glory. b 2 GOD 4 d word of GOD in JOHN14:12-14
Sabbath day
Kgalalelo Steph | 7/13/2014 5:18:13 PM
what does the Man of God think about the Sabbath Day,should we worship God on Sturday or on SUNDAY?
The man from GOD Prophet TB J
Solomon | 9/5/2014 3:52:09 PM
I believe this prophecy with all my spirit and I know I'll shine to the glory of GOD through CHRIST JESUS my SAVIOR and DELIVERER.
Prophet TB Joshua is our true end time prophet.
Beloved let us go to CHRIST when go wrong because HIS love and mercy is abundant for us
satan is roaring like a lion looking for uuuuu to destroy.
Stay blessed