Ibinabo Leads Ini Edo, Stephanie Okereke, Funke Akindele, Others To President Jonathan [pictures]
On Tuesday, February 18, 2014, the President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberesima led a delegation of about 80 to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
The meeting with the country’s number one citizen was attended by some movie superstars, which include Ini Edo, Stepanie Okereke-Linus, Monalisa Chinda, Funke Akindele, Mercy Aigbe, Desmond Elliot, Chidi Mokeme, Fred Amata, among many others.
President Jonathan was made the Guild’s Grand Patron. Information gathered by ,a>Nigeriafilms.com shows that the actors were welcomed by the President with open arms as he promised to continue to support the movie industry in Nigeria called Nollywood.
© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Shay Going 'Crazy' With Wizkid (Video)
- AGN President, Ibinabo Thankful for Being Able to Marry Again
- Karen Igho And New Hubby Would Be Having A Baby Soon
- RMD, Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze, Others To Fight For Africa Magic’s Glory
- Mercy Johnson Gets favoured at Nigerian Embassy
- When A Female Fan Grabbed My Trouser Inside A Restroom—Solid Star
- Life Is Beautiful After Divorce, Says Ini Edo