Ibinabo Leads Ini Edo, Stephanie Okereke, Funke Akindele, Others To President Jonathan [pictures]
On Tuesday, February 18, 2014, the President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberesima led a delegation of about 80 to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
The meeting with the country’s number one citizen was attended by some movie superstars, which include Ini Edo, Stepanie Okereke-Linus, Monalisa Chinda, Funke Akindele, Mercy Aigbe, Desmond Elliot, Chidi Mokeme, Fred Amata, among many others.
President Jonathan was made the Guild’s Grand Patron. Information gathered by ,a>Nigeriafilms.com shows that the actors were welcomed by the President with open arms as he promised to continue to support the movie industry in Nigeria called Nollywood.
© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Men Should Stop Talking About Their Sexual Conquests...Tonto Dikeh
- Joseph Benjamin, Yvonne Nelson ‘Arrested’ By Soldiers
- Taken! Franklin Ubi Takes Actress Lilian Usoro Off Single Ladies Market (Photo)
- Ebube Nwagbo Returns From UK, Flaunts ‘Engagement’ Ring
- Star Actress, Lepa Shandy Enjoying Marital Bliss