RAMSEY NOAH GURDIAN ANGEL
Story by nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size This is the place for you to leave a comment about any Nigerian movies you have seen. Recommend Movies. Give your own review of movies. Criticize a movie. Rate your favorite movies. New /Classic Movies.

QUESTION

I 've continued to be a good fan of Ramsey Noah films. One of the most exciting is the GURDIAN ANGEL.The way this film ends leaves me in suspence. The fate of 'TUNDO'.What hapened to him after he was arrested? Tell me whether there is continuation of this and his latest film.THANKYOU. forumist, please help in answering my question

From wainainajoekangethe@ovi.com

comforter
augusta ijeoma | 4/28/2010 11:16:46 AM
from the name of that film the film should not have ended tragically, becus is comforter mercy johnson should have bin comforted not to die.
ramsey noah
thierre whitfield | 5/3/2010 10:48:07 AM
wow ramsey what went wrong
shanelle
thierre whitfield | 5/3/2010 4:36:29 PM
i am angry with u bye forever tonto dike
talk 2 me
semiu fatai | 11/9/2010 4:11:33 PM |
u 2 dey 4 up 4 film
shanelle
thierre whitfield | 5/3/2010 4:38:42 PM
call me on this number 02074053760
movies actor
sitati peter | 5/5/2010 1:41:20 PM
Ramsey is the best actor in the world mostly on the side of love movies
Ramsey is one of the LEGENDS!
chioma | 7/4/2010 3:53:03 AM |
i agree. I love Ramsey Nouah! plus his b-day is coming up! July 16th!
gurdian angel
ramsey noah | 5/7/2010 9:58:03 AM
show me some people he acted with in this movie.
DR. MEMSY | 5/17/2010 1:40:43 PM
I CANT ACCOUNT FOR HIM AM THE BEST
Ramsey's perfection
Osore | 7/4/2010 1:29:57 PM
Ramsey's movies r wonerfully therapeutic! He tops in the field of luv.Guardian Angel is an icing on the cake.Long live NOUAH...
HE IS TREMENDOUS
BLESSING | 1/22/2011 9:48:04 AM
the few things i have to say about Ramsey. is that coming to think and to my own opiniion. Ramsey is the best on loving aspect in movie industry. on the other hand Ramsey is extraordinarily perfect in all his action. inasmuch as loving aspect is concern.

Ramsey you are ok

E-mail: blessinginnocencin@yahoo.com
wao wao ramsey
caroline njeri kenyan | 5/14/2011 9:51:36 PM
i love ramsey acting you are a real actor babe
keep it up
john owuor miruka kenyan | 6/9/2011 1:55:15 PM |
ramsey you are so far,but remember climbing the mountain is not hard but the hardest part of it is to remain on top
u are the best
nan | 10/29/2012 10:30:33 PM |
he is not far at all
ramsey the best actor
nan | 10/29/2012 10:28:14 PM |
i love ramsey noah movies iwnt 2 meet him 1 dae
RAMSEY THE BEST ACTOR.
KGAPANE RECTOR GLEN. | 7/15/2011 6:11:38 AM
I'm rector frm south africa..17years guy i jst wish to know if ramsey get our coments or wat??tel me plz..i'l wait 4 an answr here..so wat i'm here 4 is to cønfirm abt wat otherz were saying abt ramsey..u realy hav a talent and u acordingly use it in God's orders,i wish to knw abt ur realife if it is related to how u wer actng in ''THE GUARDIAN ANGEL''it means you hav a gr8 purpose than ever...i lyk acting too just like you..wish if u can act with me oneday..thnx(crying).
RAMSEY THE BEST ACTOR.
KGAPANE RECTOR GLEN. | 7/15/2011 6:12:12 AM
RAMSEY THE BEST ACTOR.
KGAPANE RECTOR GLEN. | 7/15/2011 6:14:28 AM
RAMSEY THE BEST ACTOR.
KGAPANE RECTOR GLEN. | 7/15/2011 6:15:19 AM
RAMSEY THE BEST ACTOR.
KGAPANE RECTOR GLEN. | 7/15/2011 6:16:30 AM
congradulating ramsey
vuguza kidake | 8/20/2011 12:45:40 PM
congradulation nouah 4 ua best acting.
hie
natasha vicker | 10/12/2011 4:06:24 AM
hie ramsey watz up l think that you are the african star
Hi
Purejulius. Kenya | 10/15/2011 1:09:22 PM
Ramsey ur the best. Does it mean u can also fight ? Whats ur secret?
U re de best actress
Chinedu | 9/1/2013 11:16:14 PM |
U real the best actor keep on
Conrats Ramsey.
Khethu'kthula | 1/11/2012 12:50:45 AM
Tell us where we can get a Guardian Angel Movie as we don't have them here in mZANSI(South Africa). Which shop please?
backup song
gabriel | 2/12/2012 4:31:55 AM
I wsh to download the backup song that is sung durin The Guardian Angel drama,but i dont knw its address,please help me get it. I always sing that tune coz i love that drama itself. Its wow!
Hi
T maciki | 4/21/2012 8:08:36 AM
Wow i love ramsey' movies especial the gardian angel yoo
Help them
Mussa Mataka | 4/22/2012 10:00:41 PM
Hie Ramsy I think it is almighty God who makes u higher and u are a well being person now so my point is HELP THE NEEDY(POOR PIPO)
Ramsey
Shykol elena lyz | 1/7/2013 10:30:22 AM
Kenya loves you and being kenyan i love u 2.all the best
Ramsey Noar.
Bongoye Edson-kenyan | 1/27/2013 10:00:56 AM
WOW! I lyk ur movies. u ar t greatest in t field of movies
Ramsey the best
Simiyu simon | 6/17/2013 1:31:16 AM
Your acting teaches me slot about how a responsible man should do...the family key subject is protection n others will second..ua so the one n only
i realy love ur films men,kudx
eric nzioki | 9/5/2013 7:39:34 AM
RAMSEY u ar realy the best actrex in africa
compliment
ogechi vincent | 4/4/2014 10:24:18 AM
the gurdian angel movie is amazing so educative and more lovely i like the way actors are doing it so lively.
Comment: