Yinka Quadri steals my story — Tope Oluwa
Yinka quadri / www.nigeriafilms.com
Actress Tope Oluwa, one of the up and coming actresses and producers in the Yoruba home movie industry, is at the moment spoiling for war with a top Yoruba actor, Yinka Quadri, for allegedly producing her script without her consent.
In a chat with NFC, the light-skinned mother of one said, “I called him for my film location when I was in Nigeria last October and he demanded the sum of N100, 000, which I paid into his First Bank Plc account, Ebute Metta branch. But I couldn’t hit the location as scheduled because I had to rush to London. But I had given my script to him, as he was also involved in the screen play of the movie.
But to my utter surprise, he took it to his location and shot it without my consent. I got to see the film here in London. But he tried to be smart by trying to change the title from Nibolowa to Ojo Idajo. I have lots of witnesses whom I have earlier shown the script to.
“However, in his response, the Kwara State-born actor and producer said, “I don’t even know what she is talking about. Although I know her, nothing of such transpired between us. She never invited me to any location and I don’t have any of her scripts with me.”
'Ha! haaaaaaaaaaa!!! that is to say'---------
- Rising Star, Adokiye Shows Off ‘Sexy’ Bikini Body
- I am Not Dating Doris Simeon……Singer, Minjin
- Where I Got Money To Purchase My Nomination Form—Dayo Adeneye
- Tiwa and Tee Billz Shove Off Split Rumours, Attend Night Event Together
- We'll Meet In Heaven- Tuface Idibia Eulogies Late Dad
- No Man In Nollywood Attracts Me—Eve Esin Boasts
- Daniella Okeke Gives Relationship Tips