UFUOMA EJENOBOR WEDS IN STYLE: EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
Story by Tosin Alayande/nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size

UFUOMA EJENOBOR WEDS IN STYLE/WWW.NIGERIAFILMS.COM

Its not news that Ufuoma walked down the aisle on the 23rd of April which happened to be her birthday.

Her reception which was small but high class with selective crowd got all the guests talking. but it was'nt her White hubby that surprised guests which comprised Nollywood A listers Rita Dominic, Ernest Obi, Ngozi Ezeonu, Mike Ezuruonye, Chioma Chukwuka, Kenny keke Ogungbe, Omawumi amongst others.

It was her beautiful wedding gown designed by Frank Osodi of Bunor creations. what was more beautiful was the semblance it bore to that of the little bride.

We shall keep you posted on the picture(s) of the groom as well as full details of the wedding. Stay tuned!

WWW.NIGERIAFILMS.COM is wishing Ufuoma happy married life.

Click for Full Image Size

UFUOMA EJENOBOR WEDS IN STYLE/WWW.NIGERIAFILMS.COM

ooooo, beautiful
ngozi | 4/26/2010 1:33:39 AM
i always did not want to wear a white dress to. i like this so much and will make a dress like this for my wedding too. she lookbeautiful like the dress too
Hey ngozi
ricky | 4/26/2010 1:44:48 AM |
U're rite she looks exceptionally beautiful. If u like i tink u shuld go 4 it cos is realy cute.
again
ngozi | 4/26/2010 1:34:32 AM
and the little brife looks beautiful too. congrats
my mum and i
t-bone | 4/26/2010 1:42:28 AM
this is my mum and i woman o...i thought she was married before.
maybe she likes to keep her life quiet. well am hppy for you and your husband is handsome (i am jealous o)
wahoooo u look fabulous
not important | 4/26/2010 8:17:54 AM
l am very happy for u ,your wedding gown looks fabulous,l wish u happy marriage life.kisssssssssssssssss
omg
no name | 4/26/2010 9:42:43 AM
This is the most fabulous wedding gown I have ever seen. You really look like nollywood royalty and I like you because you are differnet.
I hope now genevive, rita dominic and other old women will be tempted to go and marry o. Happy married life
oyibo?
nwaneto | 4/26/2010 9:46:06 AM
I thought they said her husband was oyibo. This journalists will not kill us.
Anyway you look very hot and don't use your marriage as envy for those not married.
I am 33 and not married but I desire to be. I believe that as I rejoice with you God will do it for me ttoo.
Wwish you happy marriage
Hey nwaneto
ricky | 4/26/2010 7:54:36 PM |
Dearie dnt wory God's time is d best. Jst take it easy at d apointed time ur mr rite wil surely come around. God has set a date 4 a celebration in ur life jst beliv & it wil com 2 past. I wil b prayin 4 u. Bless u.
na oyibo
sisi | 5/29/2010 9:42:17 PM |
make u leave journalist alone oooooo.the guy beside her na her elder brother MARTINS EJENOBOR.....na Oyibo she marry O, THE MAN no sabi dance at all...if u nor go the wedding, make u nor let picture confuse u
na oyinbo o
adufe | 1/8/2011 12:16:19 AM |
she actually married a white guy and hiis name is steve mcdermot.d guy beside her in this picture is her brother.her wedding pictures is in her facebook account.
Good
Star | 6/26/2011 4:09:53 PM |
If u appreciate good things,it wil always follow u.GOD BLESS U,keep it up.!
LOVE
ENITA | 11/29/2011 2:52:17 PM |
PLS ME 07061153569
Nwaneto
a4apple | 4/26/2010 10:16:45 AM
Nwaneto God will bring your mr right this yr in Jesus name,i think say na oyibo be her husband i guess he is a black britico. I wish you a happy married life
how long?
chioma | 4/26/2010 10:34:38 AM
Congrats. But I hope this is not another two yrs marriage. Work out your differences. We ALL have inadequacies. But with patience and tolerance, u will overccome.
Put God in your home and don't start gisting your actress everything that happens at home. You will be suprised who is jealous of you. God bless
GOD'S TIME
n.g | 4/26/2010 2:40:12 PM
i'm happy for you, and i pray that God bless your marriage, i'm married too, i got married in my thirties, but i'm so happy , i couldn't have happier, we live in texas. for the no name who wrote that genevieve and rita and the other old ladies should go and marry, listen marriage is not like a contract job, it is not how fast, it is how well,nobody wants to jump in and jump out. may be this ones you're mocking are having suitors but they're trying take their time. i will advice anybody that cares don't jump into marriage because others are getting married .it's not as easy as you think, so dear genny and rita and the rest wait for God's time he will surely bless you all.
God is good
rabi mohamed | 4/26/2010 3:52:16 PM
I m happy for you end i no God will blees you end yor marige. I love to have cotact wit you if yoo want 00491602118124 rabi
nice wedding
leo | 4/26/2010 8:17:55 PM
i just like her way, she did it in a low style, but i thought u people said that she married a white man, it seems u people a mad. if not for one thing i would have stopped visiting this web site. junk journalist.
White
Tete | 4/26/2010 11:54:05 PM
Her husband is White saw the pic on twitter...beautiful couple
yes white
loa | 4/27/2010 12:37:13 AM
yes he is white. i have seen the pictures on fb. but when you are a xtain, the blood of christ cover race lines.they look so happy together . there is no rush. she i s still in her twenties. like n.g i got married early thirties and it has nothg to do with age. i just pray God grants ypu the wisdom because you will need plenty of wisdom.
Wedding opportunity
HolilioNair€ | 4/27/2010 4:47:14 AM
Nwaneto u're 33 & nt yet married wat are u waiting for ? My grand dad will nt say no to your offer,he's always dere anytime u're ready(contineous laughter)as 4 doz georgious couples convey my gritins 2 them 4 me and i wish them HAPPY WED LUCK,seeyah
UR INSULT -- HOLILIONAIRE
HAPPINESS | 4/28/2010 12:00:42 PM |
WHY MAKE FUN AT SOMEOME ELSE PREDICAMENT...I SAY A BIG AMEN TO ALL THE PRAYERS..U R s****d PRAYED FOR YOU.... YOU REALLY NEED HELP.....@NWANETO,IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME....GOD WILL SMILE ON YOU THIS YEAR,HIS TIME IS THE BEST.
BAD BELLE BOY
RANTIA | 11/20/2010 7:48:20 PM |
you too much get bad mouth, you no be GOD. you no know this saying? GODS TIME IS THE BEST. BAD BELLE.
u r s****d
ur insult | 4/27/2010 1:16:07 PM
U are s****d for making fun of someones predicament. U r so f*****h without hope of help and belong in mad pple's home.
May u never know happiness and may you tormented all ur life by ur enemies. May they continually laugh at ur down fall as sorrow will be your portion always. Motherf*****g goat
@loa
nwaneto | 4/27/2010 3:37:02 PM
No..pls don't get me wrong. I am not discriminating or being racist o. There is nothing wrong with marrying a whiteman.
I just thot d man in d pix is her husband that's all. as long as they are happy who am I to judge?

As for the unnamed fellow above, I leave you to be jugded by God and your conscience. I know that it is well with me
NWANETO
HAPPINESS | 4/28/2010 12:06:09 PM |
VERY GOOD REPLY NWANETO........@ U R s****d..THANKS
congrats
henry | 4/27/2010 6:25:16 PM
Congrats on your award, your birthday and your wedding
f*****h words from a "jerk"
HolilioNair€ | 4/27/2010 10:09:19 PM
Dis goes 2 mr/miss ur insult,ur coment truely shows how s****d u're,why nt giv ur lifeless self ar name instead of using 'ur insult' as a name yooou Dipstick i'll assure u dat i'm bless rite 4rm my birth,u're prayin 4 my down fall even if i fall i'll Land on bunch of money for i know surely am gonna be upon ur dailies hate it or love it 'ass hole'(stil laug hing aloud)BYE!!!.
HOLILIONNAIRE
HAPPINESS | 4/28/2010 12:18:19 PM |
I can see you are touched by UR INSULT'S prayers that is wny you replied to the thread..you can't f**l anyone by saying you are (laughing aloud)that was an angry man's reply and that prayer will remain with you...AMEN.
I withdraw my early statement
HolilioNair€ | 4/29/2010 12:01:45 AM
Hapiness wat's ur stress,is ur name 'ur insult' don't let me turn ur hapines 2 sadnes,anyway lets stop diz mad nes b4 more intru der gets in,as for Nwaneto,i luv the way u reply me & dat shows how re sponsible ur think, i now recal bac my earlier statement cos 2 err is human & 2 4give is divine im waitin 4ur reply
I withdraw my early statement
HolilioNair€ | 4/29/2010 12:02:35 AM
Hapiness wat's ur stress,is ur name 'ur insult' don't let me turn ur hapines 2 sadnes,anyway lets stop diz mad nes b4 more intru ders gets in,as for Nwaneto,i luv the way u reply me & dat shows how re sponsible ur think, i now recal bac my earlier statement cos 2 err is human & 2 4give is divine im waitin 4ur reply
holioloiloiiii f*****h name
banku | 4/29/2010 3:06:55 PM
hahaha..you are obviously a cheap skate o.you dey wait for reply. well her it is

..and i support "ur insult" for that prayer. i join happiness to say a big'AMEN". f*****h pikin.

nwaneto, you are rite when you rejoice with those who rejoice God surely blesses yu. we shall hear your testimony. in the mean time dont let hooligans like this goat get you down. keep living your life to the fullest. indeed it is well with you.
congratulations
zainab itakure (mpia class) | 4/29/2010 4:15:47 PM
am very happy for you ify, but why didn't you invite us, anyway i wish you the most blessed marriage and many fruitfull years ahead.
I rest my case
HolilioNair€ | 4/29/2010 9:52:11 PM
Banku i gat 2oooo words 4u 'get lost'
big goat
banku | 4/30/2010 10:52:36 AM
the reply dey pain you??? eyah!!! you no like insult na im you come public forum come insult person?
you are one of the reasons why peolpe dont go on social forums. you have apologised but as you can see, the comment is still there. think b4 u talk. i want to belive you are over 18...the devil that made you type that s**t will torment you always.
(Who born d maga) banku go & listen 2 dat song.
HolilioNair€ | 4/30/2010 11:23:44 PM
BANKU! Make u no find wetin no find uuuuhhh,no put ur mouth 4 wetin no concern uuuhhh,im ar hustler and you ar a BIG FOOOOLL!.
Dat's my P.N.
HolilioNair€ | 5/1/2010 12:32:48 AM
(07036736853)if u want it,dat's it jus giv me a call banku and we'll talk more 4rm your best foe kinderling a.k.a Ho lilioNair€,aure voir.
see goat o
banku | 5/3/2010 10:45:13 AM |
he goat, there are no free shows on this forum...go and pick them on the road and pay for them...
i repaet; the devil that made you write that will torment you ALWAYS....animal!
Love the Dress
Og | 5/3/2010 8:50:03 PM
Love, Love, love the gown. U look gorgerous
Learn how 2 spell
HolilioNair€ | 5/4/2010 1:30:33 PM
Upon d fact that i schooled u,u just wasted all my eff ort 2 mek sure you for ever remain a castrated pig.you can't spell simple repeat i hav tried my possible best Banku 2 mek u be com a humanbeing in future.i'll live u 2 ur own faith 2 con tinue ur miserable life style u miscrea nt 4rm d only child of ur parents,i***t
Holololololo
a4apple | 5/4/2010 4:06:44 PM
Hololololol English teacher abeg ur abreviations too much,mind you there is no space in continue,pls construct ur grammers well b4 writting dem ,no be by force to write in queens english, mr lecturer,once again der is no space in effort mr wole soyinka
Wow
Ebby kate | 5/5/2010 10:39:18 AM
I love her too, she thought me how to say 'how are you' lol from my mum n i
I don't hav time 4 trash like u a4apple
HolilioNair€ | 5/7/2010 4:16:04 PM
U are an i***t,1 for misspelling my nik name which i cheer ish most & 2 for d fact u are an i***t u don't want 2 be responsible 4 1ce.
just shut up nah!!!
maimuna | 5/13/2010 1:08:44 AM |
cant you just respect yourself and be quiet?
you have made a f**l of yourself and everyone is castigating you already..if you are trully soory like you say, be a man and shut up!!!
idleness na sin
babe | 7/8/2010 4:49:56 PM
c***y people.
pretty
i.b | 8/18/2010 2:49:24 PM
i love ur gown its pretty cool take careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GOOD CROWD FINALLY!!!!
LOCUST | 10/28/2010 11:40:05 PM
Wow, is this nigeriafilms.com? No one here throws insults on Ufoma. This girl must be lucky or the Forum is finally coming to what a forum should be like.
I have to congratulate everyone here for being a winner. This is too good.
No extreme words, No cuarsing, No Ufoma Jealous emotional types.
Guys, I had been gone a while, but I think I'll change my mind and come back.
I attend over 500 forums on the internet, this is about the only one that has to do with Nigeria and reminds me of home.
For those of us who had left Nigeria since when it was 3 1/2 Regions, handshake like this forum could be precious and important. And to at least see one Topic in which people didn't throw Olumo Rock at each other - That I'm proud of Ya.
WE CAN ALL GET ALONG.
Life's more than that
chuks | 11/16/2010 8:49:25 PM
Y'all need Jesus period.
HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE.
CELESTINA | 11/20/2010 9:06:45 PM
YOU HAVE MADE SOME OF US YOUR FANS TO BE PROUD OF YOU. SINCE THE FIRST TIME I STARTED WATCHING YOUR FIRMS, I KNOW THERE IS SOME DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL IN YOU. INFACT I WISH YOU AHAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
Mummy & I
Oghenekevwe | 2/12/2011 2:31:22 PM
I wonder how dis guy take get dis kind big luck, Ufuoski u too much warri non dey carry last. three gun short for u, toza......... toza......toza...............
fascinatin-so fabulous
Fayose emmalex | 6/6/2011 1:55:37 PM
...well,nut so much 2 talk abt-just dat it's so really a wonderful&memorable dai 4 u(dis is a God time dat has come 2 pass in ur lif-wi're so grateful,u achieve it&face d challenge-2 God bi glori)
Non-white Wedding Gown, Not Ideal
E~David.08033368379 | 6/13/2011 5:10:55 AM
Though unique, I do not fancy a non-white wedding gown.. Pure immaculate white wedding dress has its significance which should not be sidelined in quest 4fashion and uniqueness. Ufuoma, I'm happy 4u
Cool
Ogbes | 6/21/2011 2:58:59 PM
I like her generosity
I LUV UR STYLE
ROSIE | 12/17/2011 2:18:57 AM
HOW COM U DIDN'T USE WHITE GOWN. U ARE SO INTELLIGENT N CREATIVE. HAPY MARRIED LIFE.
woman of substance
Ndah Idris | 1/11/2012 7:20:58 PM
like i would always admire u each time ur clips (movie) comes on screen. U really made us ur fans proud being one of d decent gal in nollywood..
2 a darlyn
Makajux | 2/1/2012 3:00:34 AM
I luv ufuoma. Such a quiet lady. God bless her marriage
U make me proud.
Slowman | 2/1/2012 3:42:35 PM
U are so beautiful & lucky,may God bles ur mariage in jesus name am********no
DdBAJTXrRESZpy
Bristol Airport Hotels | 4/19/2012 9:14:16 PM
jXzCjD I really enjoy the blog. Keep writing.
felicitation
dani | 5/7/2012 10:17:20 AM
Ufuoma,u have been my idol on the screen...ever since I saw you on tv,I loved watching any movie u feature,just to look at your beautiful dentition,and that little dot ontop your lips . I have always desired u,but as life has it,u r married...congrats...! U r still my best woman...cheerz
QJEMnBxASU
bookmarking service | 9/19/2012 6:34:15 PM
AmLhLX I really liked your blog.Much thanks again. Cool.
wlwxenOfHYkuYR
bookmarking service | 11/3/2012 6:04:08 PM
2dA48j Appreciate you sharing, great post.
FhuzrWoYrEaQ
lose weight pills | 2/1/2013 12:32:35 PM
WkRkcT Muchos Gracias for your post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
RQrwupOKSR
Clomiphene 50 mg | 2/27/2013 5:06:53 AM
gc5JOI Thanks so much for the article post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
JFkHjPxonU
awesome things! | 2/4/2014 2:51:35 PM
2F6681 I loved your blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
xuPWRWvyTsuzGtRT
seo for cheap | 3/22/2014 6:36:31 PM
sDrLav Appreciate you sharing, great post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
Comment: