WEDDING: NOLLYWOOD STARS CONVERGE FOR MIKE EZURUONYE
Story by Alonge Micheal for www.nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size The city of Mbano in Imo State last Saturday came alive when the Nollywood superstar, Mike Ezuruonye hooked former Miss Nkechi Nnorom in a traditional marriage that had the impressive gathering of top Nollywood actors and actresses. The handsome actor, Mike who couldn’t hide his joy was overwhelmed with the attendance of his colleagues from all walks of life that converged to felicitate with him. Patience Ozokwor , Nonso Diobi, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Uche Jombo, Tonto Dike, Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Jackie Appiah, Rukky Sanda, Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha, Chinedu Ikedieze and Mercy Johnson are a few of the faces that added glamour to the glamorous event. Others include, Julius Agwu, KC Presh, 2Shotz and some up and coming movie idols who all thronged to the wedding venue in a large number.

Mike and Nkechi, according to people in the know, met over two years now when Mike was doing a movie in Abuja. The beautiful bride, Nkechi came to Nigeria on holiday from Canada where she was pursuing a career in Medical Psychology. Interestingly, the house Mike was using as a location turned out to be the godmother’s house and before one could say hello, the cupid arrow called love struck the two loverbirds and the rest has become a history today as they have been joined together as husband and wife.

After months of preparation, all roads led to the bride’s hometown, Mbano in Imo State. The couple’s families as well as their friends all teemed to show their full support. So did the Mbano townsfolk as over 2000 well-wishes and guests graced the ceremony.

The bride, Nkechi was dressed in an embroidered gold dress accessorized with coral beads on her head, around her neck and waist while Mike was in brown and ivory traditional Igbo Isi-agu attire.

The Igba Nkwu Nwanyi was beautifully performed by Nkechi as she navigated through the huge crowd and presented her cup of wine to her love, Mike with a beaming smile. Mike happily received it, took a sip and gave her a romantic hug while grinning from ear to ear.
The rest of the ceremony was all about fun and celebration as Mike’s Mum and siblings along with Nkechi’s family celebrated the marriage of their children.

For Mike’s Mum, Mrs. Ezuruonye, it was an emotional, happy and fulfilling day. Having been widowed when Mike was young, he has always been a great son and done her proud so it was her honour to watch him begin his own family with Nkechi.

The white wedding, we gathered, will take place before the end of this year in Lagos.
Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

Credit picture:

Credit picture: twitter.com/uchejombo

Credit picture: twitter.com/uchejombo

Credit picture: twitter.com/uchejombo

Credit picture: twitter.com/uchejombo

Credit picture: twitter.com/uchejombo

Click for Full Image Size

Good
Kevinsky | 5/23/2010 7:26:01 AM
Good..
Enjoy
Nyb | 5/23/2010 5:39:21 PM |
Very nice and beautiful but whats up with these actresses wearing sunglasses, Tonto looks wasted, Ini with her no class self as usual, anyway congrats to Mike and his bride.
Lord have mercy!
Nyb | 5/24/2010 6:20:22 AM |
WTF is Ini wearing by the way? Which state does the hubby live in the US, i gather Texas, so of all the dresses in Texas this is the one that caught her eye or somebody sewn this hideous dress for her she doesnt have style at all, and e lace-front looks cheap and tacky, some actresses, sheesh!
Lord Have Mercy 2!
Omo | 5/24/2010 1:13:56 PM |
Ini is a mess! She has never impressed me with her dress sense....always looking cheap, unsophisticated and unkempt! No class at all!

And by the way, wasn't the wedding a TRADITIONAL one? How come most of the actress were dressed for a church wedding?

Lord have mercy!!!
Lord have Mercy
bukky | 5/25/2010 6:16:39 PM |
don't worry. they have reserved the traditional dress for the church wedding.
Lord have mercy
Ifeoma | 6/9/2010 12:36:55 PM |
Bukky girl,U wicked o. which kan reservation of traditional dress for white wedding? i strongly believe Omo girl that they lack dress sense.
Lord have Mercy oooo
dynmah | 6/11/2010 10:32:14 AM |
My dear thsi is to show that most of the things they wear were either given to them or are very chaep.If you talk of Ini,wat do u say about Tonto and her funny pouting mouth with Queen Nwokoye's funny looking wanna be tube top?lmao.
lord have mercy
ini edo and all the actress | 1/19/2011 10:50:14 PM |
my dear they should have dress in traditional outfit since is traditional ceremony or they no plan for the occassion
wedding
amaka | 5/25/2010 8:16:33 PM |
Gurl, i wonder ooo.. they cold have all worn a beautiful tradional attire to walk their friend mike...its a shame.. ini's dress was just a mess.. she really meed a fashion makeover
go back 2 the 80s
jay | 5/27/2010 3:14:53 AM |
if by now you dont you wear dress to a traditional wedding, u need to go back to yester-years, must u leave a comment if you dont have anything reasonable
ini upon all d money
jennifer | 5/27/2010 6:19:04 PM |
u knw am really amazed at ini edo's dress sense. its still d same. gush gal am nt a celebrity but i do far better than u. you need a stylist dat is a fashionista stylist. pls upgrade
na true
Lizzy from cameroon | 7/6/2010 1:16:46 AM |
my sis you are right.make up artist do your work on ini`s wardrobe.
Ini
Nancy | 3/19/2012 5:17:18 AM |
Jennifer i dnt believe u as far as am concerned ini is a fashion her self
Dressing
Tony | 6/1/2010 9:05:39 PM |
What is your business about Ini Edo dressing
You're so Funny!!!
Biola | 5/24/2010 5:18:46 PM |
LMAO!!!!!! You read my mind exactly.
Sunglasses in trouble
sleek | 5/25/2010 12:36:02 AM |
ASK AGAIN OOOOOOOO
Mogu
Maumau | 11/20/2010 2:48:50 PM |
Watin b ur business with watin ini wear, 1 tine u suppose believe be say even if u sell all the property ur family don achieve join d 1 u don get u no fit buy ini dress talkless tonto, instead of u to pray for god blessing u dey jealous people way don blow pass timaya
opinion
jecta | 8/16/2011 3:32:54 PM |
wat ar u sayin for god sake shea na amount of cloth wo dey talk, u no get eyes to see d r*****h ini wear she really disapoint me even if ur wear na #10 make d style luk attracting at list chioma try d rest na disgrace especially ini in fall my hand.
wife
name | 5/24/2010 3:24:57 PM |
Mike wife no sabi life. Her face go look beta when she no smile.!!!
Dressing
Opinion | 5/24/2010 3:30:28 PM |
Nollywoood stars really dont look themselves. I dont know what went wrong. It took me time to recognise Uche Jumbo and Tonto Dike. Besides, i dont undertand this sleeveless/handless dress fashion.
I mean their dressing didnt suit the occasion. It seems they didnt plan it.
correction
name | 5/24/2010 9:19:20 PM |
...no sabi laugh....
4th pic
Never mind | 5/25/2010 7:34:26 PM |
In the 4th picture from the bottom, mikes wife really looks old there. Like a woman in her fifties. Please delete the picture.
It doesnt befit mike at all.
mike ezuruonye
princess | 5/26/2010 9:08:53 PM |
exactly... itotally agree.
perhaps she is far older than mike.Handsome men hardly marry befitting women.....the guy is so together and a talented actor.

as for ini....wot do u expect from a former sales girl in a dingy ojuelegba "office".she can NEVER measure up!!!

Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe | 5/26/2010 10:38:41 PM |
Mike, your wife is ugly and old. in the next 10years people will mistake her for your mother. I hope you will be proud to go out with her then?
How on earth did your mother allow you marry this old ape? Is it the number of degrees she has? Abi na Canadian citizenship? WETIN ATTRACT YOU FOR THIS KIND OLD CARGO?
all una comment funny
karina | 5/27/2010 1:27:20 AM |
ur comment don mak me laugh sotay my sis dey think say i drunk,lmao
Huh????
N/A | 6/4/2010 4:20:58 AM |
You are such an i***t for saying what you said...you can't help the people you fall in love with. Ode!!!!!!!
mike's trad wedding
jello | 10/26/2010 2:40:43 PM |
Mike's wife is pretty,it could be stress that made her a bit worn out,pls.Besides,she's calculated and l pray that mike will enjoy every bit of their marriage cos'he deserves it!!
bleaching
jennifer | 5/27/2010 6:26:37 PM |
pls where is ruki sanda bleaching to,ops sorry toning to. she is so white. maybe its d camera. abi?
ini na chinese girl
Lizzy from cameroon | 7/6/2010 1:14:58 AM |
ini na chinese and dubai girl.thats how we refer ti her in Cameroon she loves flashy cheap Chinese made dresses.plse make up artist help her
ini na chinese girl
Angeline | 8/12/2010 9:00:55 PM |
But you will NEVER have what she (Ini)has.ie,world wide recognition and fame.For heavens sake! She dresses to please herself.Get a life.
i don't think so
lindy | 11/16/2010 4:45:45 PM |
that dress is soooooooo cheap and not classy and too colorful for her skin color. i think she really needs help. its not all about having fame and recognition but also living up to that standard. primitive man na primitive man no matter how much civilization yi get. that dress na really CHEAP CHINESE
To you mike ezorounye
Mike ezorounye | 12/16/2010 10:25:48 PM |
Oh!mike i just wish that you where my father,you look alike like long lost father
To mike ezorounye 16-12-2010 23:36
Caroline (SA) | 12/16/2010 10:39:17 PM |
Mike i really recognise u just like my father,please can u let me know maybe i can keep in touch with u
seen~
kemi | 5/23/2010 8:16:49 AM
ok... next please
mike
Platinum | 5/23/2010 8:29:42 AM |
she this girl no old pass mike?
na waoo
yes | 5/23/2010 9:24:40 AM |
Indeed she looks older than Mike. Na waoo!
na wah ohhh!
linda | 5/24/2010 7:12:00 AM |
indeed, all of us see am say d girl old pass mike, but my people make e no bi say na the girl moni mike dey after ohh, abi how u see am? i bi dey think say na 23 or 25 yr old girl, but do 2 d face way i see with mike, my people koko dey mike abeg make u tell us, watin bi d koko?
none of ur business
jane | 12/13/2010 11:03:05 PM |
u guys amaze me,mike has married his choice, don't understand why people are doing the assesment. it's too late. if mike wanted your opinion he would have sought it, people are too lazy and myopic to see behind their noses. get a life so you can allow others to live theirs
Huh????
N/A | 6/4/2010 4:22:50 AM |
And so what if she is older? You people are a bunch of i***ts if you think you can help the people you fall in love with.
Platinum
See me-ooo! | 5/23/2010 11:08:38 AM |
Platinum, I think so myself. The girl seems older. Or maybe there are mates. But you see once a woman is educated and has a good background, she always stand the chance of marrying a young guy, no matter her age.
I have seen several marriages like that.
I just hope she wont start seeing Mike as a small boy when he gives orders.
Mike has to be very firm if he wants to be in control of this marriage. Because, definately, the girl is wiser and more expirienced. A woamn is far ahead of a man of the same age with her.
Alarm
Sophie | 5/23/2010 3:56:25 PM |
Nollywood gals please move on and get over lace wigs, its begining to clown your image, haba!

Congrats Mike, a man who findeth a wife findeth a good thing, Happy married life. (If i may do amebo too, the wife looks really older than him, lol tatafo like me)
@alarm
cindy | 6/3/2010 3:17:43 AM |
if you cant afford lace wig,y criticise dos who can.mind u,lace wig is here to stay. as long as d likes of beyonce,tyra banks etc still adore lace wigs den y cant our dear nollywood big gals do.n besides lace wigs aint 4 small galls.dey r 4 d big gals in town who can afford mor dan 1.so my stars pls enjoy!!!.e no easy!
@platinum
a4apple | 5/23/2010 4:50:18 PM |
okongwu platinum so you too don de adicted to this site? I think say u being carry my matter for head
@a4apple
Platinum | 5/23/2010 9:18:02 PM |
na me and ur internet husband Emeka woman wrapper.
@Platinum
Emeka - London | 5/24/2010 1:19:56 AM |
Platinum, Emeka the woman wrapper, has just replied to your comment on the page captioned "More facts emerge on Frank Rajah's sex with ....." Go and read it carefully, because I want to make a quick judgement, on wether I am wasting my time replying to a clown.
Emeka
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:46:07 AM |
Emeka you too get time abeg leave this mad man wey call himself platinum make him de talk,platinum na old forumit wey change his id,bros pls stop replying this f**l.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/24/2010 3:20:44 PM |
Emeka De "woman wrapper"LOL what a brand new name.
Emeka's Reply To Platinum
Emeka - London | 5/24/2010 11:40:51 PM |
First, let me make it clear to you, dummy, that there is nothing bad about calling me a woman wrapper. By calling me that name, you are actually complimenting me, on the valuable life skills I developed several years ago. I have always loved women, and there is nothing shameful about it. Without women the world will never be the same. I love to wrap myself around women, because I know that if you treat women well, you get the best out of them, and if you treat them poorly, you get the worst out of them. Let this be a lesson to you dummy, and I promise I will not charge you for this advice.

Second, Platinum, Platinum or Dummy, I just called you three times. Please listen carefully. If standing for women against bullies like you on a public Internet forum is what you are referring to as woman wrapping, then, I'm afraid your vocabulary and intelligence must be highly limited, and it is therefore difficult to see how you can ever communicate effectively with somebody like me. Worse still, I cannot see how a character like you can ever make any effective contribution, on any discussion on this forum, with that limited vocabulary and intelligence. I have already gone through all your posts on this forum, and I couldn't believe the trash you put out here. In fact, I have now no doubt that I am dealing with a complete clown, who is probably still enjoying the novelty of owning a computer. I will continue to watch out for your future posts to see whether you can prove me wrong.

Finally, I warn you again that I do not reply to comments that have no serious content. That includes calling me "bulls**t" "i***t" "b*****d" and so on. If you don't have any sensible thing to say to me, just shut up, and give the decent people on this forum the peace they deserve.

Now, Oya,it's your turn. I'm waiting for you to teach Emeka, the woman wrapper, a lesson he will never forget. mumu.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/25/2010 4:16:34 AM |
you like wrapping yourself around women,that was the reason you graduated with lower credit oladipo -diya.continue wrapping yourself on a4apple, the site engineer.Since you want to bear her burden, you go see OBA BENIN.
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 7:06:13 AM |
Is that all ? ? ?
I refer you to my detailed response to you above.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/25/2010 4:23:00 AM |
Your eyes don lookam, lookam, you came into conclusion that, there must be something in that belly, you are prying into another man's wifey and want to know if the spermatozoa you donated has metamorphose to "woman wrapper junior" LOL.
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 7:09:06 AM |
Is that all ? ? ?
I refer you to the detailed response I made to you above.
@4apple
your boy friend | 5/23/2010 9:27:18 PM |
You too cause trouble. Why don't you live platinum alone. Live him you too like man.
PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/24/2010 12:48:28 AM |
U all hating A4Apple really have problems!How can u be worried abt a woman enjoying herself and living her life ?Besides u will never meet her in life! Platinum why don´t just place ur comments n leave others , u n ur cohorts?!
Evbu my love
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:50:42 AM |
Evbu my love leave this goat wey call himself platinum alone as i say he is an old forumite he dosnt want to use his old id,pls ignore his comments
HAAAAAABAAAAAA
Cutie | 5/24/2010 1:18:49 AM |
Haaba!!! cant u guys jux congratulate dis beautiful couple n jux end it der? u pple r confusing urslvs. Da woman in da second pic is not is his wife.
Haaaaabaaaa
Cutie | 5/24/2010 1:39:24 AM |
Why dont u ppl jux congratulate dis beautiful couple n end it der rather then confuse urslvs. Cos da woman in da second pic is not his wife. Is da one dancin in da first pic wit da red bead necklace, n in da second to last pic shes posin wit da actresses n mike is standin nxt to her. If shes da one u guys r referin to, then u ppl r lyin cos mike is older than her. U ppl betta watch da pics wel. Congrats mike av a beautiful n blessful marriage.
wife
vera | 5/25/2010 7:20:48 PM |
she go old pass mike no be small
@ Kemi
Kate | 5/24/2010 11:50:59 AM |
YOU and your group of Ghanaians on this forum will rot inside and die of hypertention and ulcers because of your envy and inferiority complex agaianst Nigerians !
@kate
nana | 5/24/2010 5:01:53 PM |
PLEASE! Get over yourself, aint nobody jealous or envious of Nigerians, i live in the US, i rather be a Ghanaian all day.
EMEKA - LONDON
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/25/2010 7:29:48 PM |
Emeka , abeg leave Platinium make him dey rant and rave .He is a coward hiding under his old cloak for fear of being detected.U are far too intelligent for a nuisance like him.I GREET u U EMEKA MY FAN .Wow !some pple wan get hypertension for mere dropping of comments -jobleness and busy body syndrome full this site !
lol
ebby kate | 5/23/2010 9:21:14 AM
d irl old pass mike 4 my eyes o. 1 more thing, anybody that knows mike should tell him to remove his glasses 4 once. or is there sth he needs 2 tell us?
THEN
OMEREOHA MALAGA | 5/23/2010 9:33:02 AM
SHE OLD PASS MIKE AND WHAT ABOUT THAT LOVE NEVER COUNT AGE ONLY.
DONT YOU SEE IS BETTER TO MARRY A WOMAN WHOM WILL TAKE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU LIKE YOUR MUMMY FOR YOU TO ENJOY THE BLISSFUL OF MARRIAGE HUU?
PLEASE GIVE ME A BRAKE AS FAR AS LOVE IS THERE ONYE OMA MIKE CARRY ON OK
YUP!
Mahabone-The GrandMaster! | 5/23/2010 9:39:39 AM |
They just aired their views which is to certain extent true, but the bottom line be say fair Mike dom marry this lady finish.
Omereoha
Not important | 5/23/2010 11:17:39 AM |
'Age no go be problem as long as she go fit get belly.'
Why many people complain of age is fear of the woman not being able to get pregnant. Once a woman is above 30 and has not had a child for the first time, then it becomes fifty fifty when she gets married... The older a woman gets the less fertile her eggs.
My prayer is that she should give Mike happiness. Give him children and peace.

Omeroha, e bi like say u old pass your husband? bcos u are taking it personal
@Not important
Emeka | 5/24/2010 11:25:33 AM |
May be God already don answer your prayers for them. i no wan say this, because me I no be expert. But when i take my second eye look the wife, lookam, lookam, lookam again, then I notice ibi like say she no wan let us see that belle well well in the pictures, she just de show us her side and her shoulder, me begin suspect say there may be something in that belle they are not telling us. I hope my eye no de deceive me. I wish them the best of luck.
Correction
Emeka - London | 5/24/2010 11:28:55 AM |
That "Emeka" should read "Emeka - London"
Emeka
Not important | 5/24/2010 3:18:25 PM |
E bi like say u bi expert for that thing. Ha, ha ha.
@Not important
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 12:24:36 AM |
Please my dear, I no be expertoooo. I just talk the thing wee my eye see. No be say I'm correct. But na good thing if na true. hmmmmmm please no put me for troubleooooo.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/24/2010 3:18:17 PM |
Buls**t!!lookam,lookam,lookam,lol,ain,t surprise woman wrapper.
@Platinum
Na a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:28:58 PM |
u sure say emeka na woman wrapper.
@ platinum
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:53:14 PM |
platinum continue using my id to write r*****h i belive say if nobody get ur time again u go relax
@ a4apple
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 12:14:58 AM |
Please a4apple, allow me to fight this battle alone. Just stay by the side, and watch how it is done. I will soon force him tactically, to make a f**l of himself.

I assure you, you will enjoy it, and you will learn one or two things by the time it is over.

If he uses your ID, don't worry because I will know. I am watching him like a hawk.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/25/2010 4:01:49 AM |
get urself educated woman wrapper, u like to wrap urself around women " oladikpo" LOL.
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 7:12:50 AM |
Is that all ? ? ?
I refer you to my detailed response to you above.
@a4apple
Platinum | 5/25/2010 3:57:29 AM |
Am as bold as a lion, and cannot hide under anybody id, as a site lady or engineer, i know u must have gotten my message which is the genesis of all these.
Given u a candid advice from my heart couldn't have attest to this level, and i want u to note that ur name wasn't the only name mentioned. The wise saying that a women is meant to be seen and not heard, a word is enough for a wise.
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 7:34:05 AM |
Mr WOMAN HATER, did I hear you say " a woman must be seen and not heard " ? You mean in this twentieth century ? With this statement alone, you have inadvertently given away a lot about your character, LITTLE BOY.

In fact, by your comment here, I think you have given yourself a new name on this forum...." Mr. WOMAN HATER ". What a lovely name ! ! !

Anyway, for further comments from me, I refer you to my detailed response to you above.
Correction
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 6:29:20 PM |
"twentieth century" should read "twenty-first century"
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 12:00:59 AM |
Read "Emeka's Detailed Reply To Platinum" on this page.
EMEKA - LONDON
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/25/2010 7:41:50 PM |
Emeka , abeg leave Platinium make him dey rant and rave .He is a coward hiding under his old cloak for fear of being detected.U are far too intelligent for a nuisance like him.I GREET U EMEKA MY FAN .Wow !some pple wan get hypertension for mere dropping of comments -joblessness and busy body syndrome full this site !

EMEKA THANK YOU
GRACE - NIGERIA | 9/12/2011 3:59:22 PM |
Emeka u are a real man, forget dat platinum , wat his business wit wat ini wears, he want ini to tie wrapper or wat?
congratulations
Lucky and Fatima | 5/23/2010 9:39:24 AM
Mike my husband and i sends our congratulations greeting to you,for me the most important thing is love and understand.wishing a blissful marriage
MIKE
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/23/2010 10:15:55 AM
Are some fellow forumites mistaking Mike´s mother or older female relations for the bride?I don´t see the bride being older than Mike ;even if she does it is their choice and buisness.And , it is funny another Nolywood artiste is hooked up with a spouse based abroad!Well, I wish you a happy and blissful marriage Mike !
Mike
Pleur | 1/5/2011 9:45:59 PM |
Yes she does look olderthan Mike but what the Heg. Is the heart that counts and what makes him happy. Enjoy each other. Congratulation
Mike ans Nkechi
Adanne | 5/23/2010 11:11:02 AM
Mike love, I am ur best fan, I wish you well, Love is all that matters. Goodluck.
Congratulations, My Man.
Emeka - London | 5/23/2010 11:55:06 AM
I expected to see at least one full-size, close-up picture of the wife, so as to appreciate fully her beauty. After all, there is no better time to show off one's wife than during a wedding celebration.
Anyway, congratulations to you, my man.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/24/2010 3:54:42 PM |
so as to know if the spermatozoa u donated has metamorphose to Emeka de woman wrapper.
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 7:39:13 AM |
Is that all, ? ? ?
I refer you to my detailed response to you above
na wa fo una o
Atinuke | 5/23/2010 11:55:49 AM
Someone has found love, all you can talk about is how old the lady is ? U seems to forget that marriage is a serious businees and age has nothing to do with it.

From all the twenty somethings he could have choosen from , he choose her, he had his reasons, can't we just respect that and be happy for him?

na wa for una o
Atinuke | 5/23/2010 11:59:18 AM
Someone has found love, all you can talk about is how old the lady is ? U seems to forget that marriage is a serious business and age has nothing to do with it.

From all the twenty somethings he could have chosen from , he chose her, he had his reasons, can't we just respect that and be happy for him?

Many congratulations Mike, you chose well. Marriage nor be for small pickin or for small minded busy bodies..
na wa for una o
Atinuke | 5/23/2010 12:03:28 PM

Omo | 5/25/2010 6:27:55 PM |
Atinuke, thank you for your insight. We need more matured contributors like you to revive this site!
congrats
a4apple | 5/23/2010 4:47:22 PM
Mike congrats my own be say u fine pass ur wife and 4 this reason she no go let u breath,so my brother ready to answer questions from ur wife when she sees you talking to a prety lady chkena
very funny
xty | 5/24/2010 3:48:26 PM |
haba , aApple she try small now , u know say most medical ladies book dey make dem look one kind .
any way mike na true talk .make u ready.
good one
Nkem | 5/23/2010 4:50:10 PM
Congratulation my man......i wish you happy and fruitul marriage.
congratulations
mimi | 5/23/2010 5:16:36 PM
why do these actresses look so worn out
Hmm
Ugo | 5/23/2010 5:39:08 PM |
Ha, ha, ha ha,! Maybe bcos they dont have enough rest. Some of them act 2 movies in a week. Why wont they get worn out? Everybody needs rest. You cannot cheat nature.

Anyway, I think the pictures were taken in the heat of the sun, when they were already tired and worn out.

Congrats Mike. You have to stand your feet as a man, otherwise ur wife will be incharge. She appears to be older.
All the same, I wish u a happy married life.
congratulations
mimi | 5/23/2010 5:16:48 PM
why do these actresses look so worn out
mimi
Nyb | 5/23/2010 5:41:26 PM |
I concur 100% esp. Tonto, they all look old except Jackie.
congratulations
NOKWEH | 5/23/2010 5:37:15 PM
IIF SHE IS THE KIND OF THE PERSON YOU LOVE WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT. IN ZULU WE SAY(INHLIZIYO AYIPHAKELWA IDLA EKUTHANDAYO)WHICH MEANS YOU CAN NOT CHOOSE FOR THE HEART THE HEART WLL CHOOSE WHAT ITS DESIRES.KEEP IT WELL AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF EACH OTHER AND I'M WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST ANYWY I'M STILL STRUGLING TO LOG IN ON YOUR FANBOOK WEBSITE:NOKWEH FROM KWAZULU NATAL AT UNIVERSITY OF ZULULAND!
congrats bro
Sean | 5/23/2010 6:11:48 PM
Congrats Mike my man, now u can cocentrate on what u know best. Happy marraige bro
congrats
yetty | 5/23/2010 6:26:10 PM
congrats mike happy married life,has anyone noticed ini edo has lost a lot of weight ..dats nice,as for mike's wife she is pretty but looks older than mike maybe because of her make up......anyway god bless your union in jesus name .
tonto dike
gold | 5/23/2010 7:08:54 PM
What d hell is wrong with d chick.Look at her pose,all so EFFORTFULL!!trying to look sexy....but u're so far from it.Pls stop making such s****d looks.

CONGRATS!!wish u guys happy married life
happy married life
ngozi | 5/23/2010 7:43:27 PM
mike, i'm happy for you and i pray you find happiness in your marriage, and i also wish you fruitfulness in both your marriage and carrer, you've taken a wise decision by getting married and settling down, and marrying a smart woman who is educated i hope and wish she will give you and your folks happiness especially your mom , who raised you all single handedly. i'm your fan from texas. bye God blessings.
tonto dike
fash | 5/23/2010 9:58:14 PM
d necklace she is wearing cost £2 in primark...cheap cheap cheap babes
fash
Not important | 5/24/2010 3:21:32 PM |
And so what if it is 2pounds? Materialism will kill you. You are the type that will p********e to buy something expensive. Dressing is a matter of choice. Mumu
not important
fash | 5/24/2010 8:40:55 PM |
u dnt no me frm adam, if u no me u ll beg me 2 feed u so pls dnt insult me n stop usin such words on people.
fash
not important | 5/24/2010 9:33:54 PM |
Go and feed your ass. I have enough for your entire village. Mumu
My Village need ppl like you..
Steve | 5/26/2010 7:42:41 PM |
Abeg come feed my village we need people like you and for cheap necklace..if person no get money to buy expensive one..atlest she fit buy cheap one..u dey there when she buy am and how come you know the price?..customer..
I hail the men
Steve | 5/26/2010 8:16:04 PM |
I hail my brothers..KC Fresh and 2shot..they represented in their native cloths..you see of those actress no sabi dress..Omo I hail all dem brothers out there...Men are made to rule..pls accept that..
Yea so true
Wendy | 6/3/2010 1:43:27 AM |
Yea I totally agree wiv u. I have no idea why this actresses with all their money can't buy gud stuffs and as for Tonto's necklace it probably wud be from poundland asin £1 shop!! Ini luks so much like a clown. LMAO.
John
bxl | 5/23/2010 10:40:05 PM
Congrats mike on your most happiest day. wish you and your wife the best life has to offer. okay this one for the joke. this boy mike no dey fear at all, u go hold your side well well to compete with woman in terms of control.
GOLDEN BOY OR WONDER BOY.....!
JENNIFER IGBETA | 5/23/2010 10:54:34 PM
I BLESS GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE BEEN A BLESSING TO NOLLYWOOD. MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO SERVE AND LOVE HIM INSPITE OF EVERY THING! HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE. WARM REGARDS TO NKY BABYYYY....JENYCZECK
s****d
baba one | 5/23/2010 11:18:03 PM
What's the s**t with all these sunglasses everywhere and on almost every Nigerian. Is this part of the latest kind of dressing with Nigerians or what is this all about? Can someone pls tell me before I go insane? Tired of seeing sunglasses on every pictures of almost all Nigerian females.
You be old skool
Steve | 5/26/2010 7:44:28 PM |
Imagine your name...e show say you be old skool..sorry..
CONGRATULATION
Kunle Adeniran | 5/23/2010 11:29:16 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!
im so happy for mike, may God bless you and your family. Amen

your fan.
tonto dike is jeros why?
angel | 5/23/2010 11:30:22 PM
tonto is jeros luck at her fecs na waooooooooooooo..mike u to much i love u and ur wife ok no shaking go on i da ur back
TONTO NOT JEALOUS, BUT HIGH!!!
Mahabone-The GrandMaster! | 5/24/2010 3:14:53 AM |
Angel, u talk say as Tonto face be, she dey jealous. The way u put am, e get as e bi.

Jealous is a strong word. Are u in any way suggesting that Tonto and Nkechi has been struggling over mike?

For me i think Tonto dey very high, not jealous, see as ler lips black so.
mahabone
Udoka | 5/25/2010 12:56:17 AM |
Tonto,ini edo are mike EX ok.that's d reason why she[Tonto] might be jealous,bcos didn't marry her instead.
Now, That's More Like It !
Emeka - London | 5/24/2010 12:25:52 AM
NFC, thanks for including the second picture from bottom. It is very very close to the kind of picture I referred to, in the comment I made above.
And my conclusion ?
I think his wife looks sweet and gorgeous.
EMEKA - LONDON
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/24/2010 12:53:50 AM |
Emeka , kedu ?
HOT MIKE!
Mahabone-The GrandMaster! | 5/24/2010 3:00:57 AM |
Emmy London, u talk say his wife looks sweet and gorgeous, how abt mike?

"IKPE MARA EZIOKWU...BRIBE DEY INSIDE", Fair mike beats this lady hands down completely, na him choice anyway.
@Mahabone-The GrandMaster
Emeka - London | 5/24/2010 10:21:21 AM |
Grandmaster, first me I don put my hat down three times for you as costum demands.

My brother, you don talkam finish. That first picture of Mike, in full traditional attire, is awesome. Na that kind picture for the wife me I wanted to see. But they no fit give us. Me I think the wife fine too, but no comparison to Mike. Anyway, e hard to compare man n woman. What matters now is that anya Mike don chop her finish. So, we wish them luck they deserve.
Take care my brother.
@ EVBU MY LOVE
Emeka - London | 5/24/2010 9:49:04 AM |
My sister, I finooo. I wish things go be on this forum as beforeooo. All this wahala from some weird new forumites nawaaoo. I don begin suspect say this Platinum person may be an agboro (ocho passenger ) wee don buy computer newly. Once he or she don drop another line, me I go make up my mind quick quick about him. Me I no fit fight at his or her own level because he or she no even sabi wetin him or she de talk - talk less of understanding wetin me go tell him. Just leave two of us. Me I de watch everything him write.

Anyway I hope you are kicking good. Me I dee kamkpe! Bye for now.
@Emeka
Platinum | 5/24/2010 3:15:06 PM |
watz up with platinum ain't u gonna f**k ur s***king mouth.
@platinum
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 7:42:25 AM |
Is that all, little boy ? ? ?
I refer you to my detailed response to you above.
y r people sad
jess | 5/24/2010 3:46:55 AM
do we as a people lack the abilty to truely and surely be happy for one another? why all the hate comments on something as lovely and loveable as a man finding his missing rip? nigeriafilms why did you people pick the ones {pictures} that nkechi is seriously looking in on those actresses? i knew u got some from uchejombo twitter page but she had better ones even chioma chukwuka's facebook in fact mike is not only a wonderboy{as uche jombo kept refering to him in her tweets} he is blessed among women{his movie with monalise,ini uche} the actors we saw from the pictures just desmond elliot and nonso diobi but here's the list d actresses my love chioma chukwuka,ini edi,uche jombo, jackie from all d way Ghana, tonto dikeh,chika ike, mercy johnson,halima abubakar{hope i got that right} queen okoye,rukky sanda, and mama G.,.......if that's not blessing i don't know what is. where were the rest of his nollywood leading actors nigeriafilms? answer. for the record mike's wife is hot.
Chioma u rock
Debby | 5/24/2010 9:51:06 AM
congrat mike,chioma u rock u look nice keep it up.
CONGRATULATIONS
Unknown | 5/24/2010 9:52:42 AM
u all are saying she is older than mike , look at d 2nd pics that woman u see dere is not his wife that woman is his mother beautiful woman his wife too is beautiful and she is lucky to have mike as a husband may God bless there marriage
ADVICE TO MRS. INI
Oge | 5/24/2010 10:06:45 AM
Mrs. Ini pls grow up and dress maturely 4 onces, ur status and class has changed 4 good but ur appearance and dressing has not changed, rather it gets worse every day. Pls learn to dress modestly and classy, u will still look gorgeous without wearing all these rags exposing ur body. U still dress like a secondary skul gal, pls grow.

Mike am so happy 4 u Congratulations. But pls work so hard oo, so that u can be absolutely in control of the marriage. God bless ur home.
UCHE JUMBO
BLEKASON | 5/24/2010 10:18:29 AM
NA WHAO WHICH CAN CLOTHE UCHE WEAR SELF ABI NA 4 OKIRIKA SHE BUY AM? TOONTO DIKE LOOK VERY UNGLY ABI SHE DEY JEALOUS. ALL OF THEM THEIR DRESSING LOOK POOR. MIKE UR WIFE OLD PASS U NO B SMALL
ya ya
mij | 5/27/2010 3:21:37 AM |
ya ya ya hater we hear you they all look cheap, you wishhhhhhhh
dressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimi k | 5/27/2010 9:11:46 AM |
gongrats mike.dis is traditonal marriage 4 God's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!! y dis dressing nollywood ladies??????????? try better nxt time okay?????????
Attention HATERS!
Zee | 5/24/2010 10:22:28 AM
Y'all (the people making negative comments) need to mind your business! If Mike wants to marry a 70 year old woman, that's he's choice! And guess what? That's what matters! Congrats Mike!
WHY
JOY | 5/24/2010 11:01:10 AM
WHY IS INI LOOKING LIKE THE GIRL NEXT BACK YARD? HER DRESS, BANGLES AND HAIR APPEAR SO CLASSLESS. GENY OR OMOTEE WOULD HAVE GIVEN US A MORE CLASSY APPEARANCE
classless ini
tola | 5/25/2010 9:12:00 AM |
thank you my sister;that girl ini is just a nobody here;i really miss omotola and genevive here;at least they should have come to show ini how to be a woman with good dress sense......... see her like doll baby;dress is crap;hair is unkept;makeup is rough.....infact everything about her is poor.chioma that lives in nija is looking far better.mchewewewewewewewew.........obodo oyinbo miss road.
Congrats!
Bola | 5/24/2010 11:53:36 AM
Here is wishing Mike and his beautiful wife , JOY , PEACE and Happiness!
Thank you Mike for doing the proper thing !
CONGRATULATION!!!
Abiola Mobolaji | 5/24/2010 12:16:02 PM
Man, Happy Married Life.
na wa 000000.
mpos | 5/24/2010 3:41:52 PM
water full 4 my mouth o. na dat one ini wan tek tel usl say she be d sexist girl 4 nollwood indy? abeg tell her say make she wake up o. i be tink say she don marry.. help me ask her say who she wan sex dus? abi she no see my chioma d wy she dress na so married woman surpose o..... i trust my luv.. my lovina.. genny 4 dis kind occation.... as 4 mike congrat oooo.... many many times..... age or no age na u be d man.. as 4 pple tell wer dey talk make una tell weda una don see any mbano girl wer una don see marry 4 d age of 22 or 23...................?
God bless u
xty | 5/24/2010 3:52:14 PM |
i dont understand why people dey quarrel for this site , see ini d married cinderrella , nobody dey discuss her matter.

na wa o
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:40:23 PM |
abeg na which kind clothe ini wear 4 body ? She just dress like barbie girl but her own colour come be green no be pink,even uche too no try at all for her own fashion,na only chioma and chika try 4 dressing small
jombo's dress is classy
jess | 5/27/2010 3:34:26 AM |
i wish she did wear the sun glasses all thru,seen all the pictures from the wedding{facebook} dressing is on point because these days u can wear a dress to native wedding,most of u left from village to where{the gap is ur problem} i think there's lot of haters of nollywood actors on a site that should celebrate them, mike's wife is lovely, most of u are so ugly u can only get off by hiding behind a computer to talk s**t about actors, someone here said ini should grow up right? right back at the haters of actors "grow up"
jess
nana | 5/28/2010 5:20:08 AM |
This has nothing to do with hiding behind a computer and talking ish, girlfriend looks like somebody who used to sell at the market, fortunately for her nollywood came along, there some classless ish about her she cant seem to keep up with rita and genny and looks like shes not willing to learn anything becos of her ego, please she needs to stay more in the States learn some fashion tips and polish herself a little bit.
why hate
sandra on Canada i stand | 5/24/2010 3:49:44 PM
Why hate I say...People common...I've known Nkechi for yrs in Toronto n that girl was my mate in the University..Minds her biz n all Nkechi knows is her books ..Reason y,she got 3 degrees ..yes yall 3...now,I tell u NK is in her twenties ..Pls stop this hatred..Mike is a distinguished actor who has done well for himself n is on top of his career game..A man without scandantho an actor of his repute...
Somebody per adventure who hates Mike n Nkechis Union or someone in their past is fuelling this feud n hatred...
Move on if uve dated him b4 n trying to get back at him..its over..Hello they are married ,they are happy ..go get urs....Mike is taken..sealed signed n delivered...
U can't have him no more n atall..
I'm sure d person fuelling this has a bad relationship m..go get a life
HAPPY MARRIED LAUGH
juliet | 5/24/2010 4:17:53 PM |
see sandra oo..taking this so personal! d girl is in her thirties, ugly and doesnt fit mike at all. 3 degrees, thats great for her, mike just wants to use her for when his bloody acting kicks him to the curb...mike would have done better like the rest said with a gorgeous and younger girl. nkechi looks classless and addressing mike being taken is funny... mike is a ladies man who silently womanizes forget his innocent looks! u said he is free of scandals, d scandals are yet to begin! he will be shocked on what has hit him! i wish them a HAPPY MARRIED LAUGH!!
Important | 5/24/2010 9:28:01 PM |
How can sandra say the girl is in her 20's? Her face alone shows that she is not less than 36. Who cares how many degrees she has?
Mike will only use her to get permenent resident in canada, so he can penetrate hollywood. Is that not what other stars are doing?

If u talk of people in their 20's talk of Ini edo, Tonto dike etc. From their face u can see that they are young.

Ini, plz stop wearing all this handless clothes. You just look like a masquarade here. Learn to dress decently.
Borrow a leaf from Chioma Chukwuka.
point of correction
me | 5/24/2010 9:41:07 PM |
ini is in her early thirties, stop pulling her bck so that she can move forward in life. talk of tonto,mercy johnson,etc
@me
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:43:09 PM |
Me hahahahaha u sure say ini don reach eraly thirties wey u give her ? Ini say she be 24 last yr how the age come go up over night i no understand again o
Me, shut up!!!
Important | 5/25/2010 7:27:42 PM |
Me, shut your trash. Ini was born 1982. She is just a little girl of yesterdy. Have you forgotten she just graduated? As at the time she started acting in 2004 she was still a second year student of English and literary studies.

I mean, you can place her age from her face. Dont send her to an early grave.

Talk about her dressing, that i will support. But age, she is just a toddler!!!
which mercy?
jess | 5/27/2010 3:37:55 AM |
i dont think ini is older than mercy johnson, mercy's face is stronger except if you are a hater
BEAUTIFUL
Linda | 5/24/2010 3:51:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MIKE YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow
weyyyyyy | 5/24/2010 3:58:02 PM
all these actresses actually show us their real selves in these pictures. Not in the movies where there are cameras to make faces bright or in the studios. u guys all need to sit up.
Congratulations
Kismet-Toronto | 5/24/2010 4:15:07 PM
Awesome! What a wonderful joy to get married. Happy married life.
Both of you are very beautiful, and I wish you all the best in your marriage.
Now you have your best friend by your side, all others are jara.
HAPPY MARRIED LAUGH
juliet | 5/24/2010 4:20:56 PM
Important
Thank u juliet | 5/24/2010 9:35:52 PM |

Borrow a leaf from Chioma Chukwuka.

Enjoy ur marriage
Vivian | 5/24/2010 5:06:36 PM
Mike am happy for u but u fine pass ur wife sha. The difference is clear.
Congrats
Memuna Drammeh Danso | 5/24/2010 5:12:27 PM
Congratulation Mike and i wish you both happy MARRIED. May god bless you all.
Congrats
Memuna Drammeh Danso | 5/24/2010 5:14:04 PM
Congratulation Mike and i wish you both happy MARRIED. May god bless you all.
tonto dike is jealous
angel | 5/24/2010 6:46:13 PM
blekason. u ar wite i sad it be 4 we u luck at her fac u will no. mahabone sad she is high noo she is jealous not high she fill like crraing.
mike
sade | 5/24/2010 7:39:05 PM
U all cant even speak proper english,yet u chat s**t about a couple who hv just decided ot start a life together,its sad.i wish them a blissful marriage.HATERS GO GET A LIFE AIGHT...
She is not older!!!
Ada | 5/24/2010 7:43:10 PM
I don't know what you all are talking about. She is not older than Mike. She just has bold stature which i believe is beautiful. Its not her fault that Mike is smallish lol. So you all should stop attacking the lady.
Long marrage life
God'spower Philip(Jp) | 5/24/2010 8:00:47 PM
My oga na ur boy Gpee i dey wish u long marrage life and happy marrage life take good care of my sist 4 me.
she's okay
n.b | 5/24/2010 8:40:01 PM
mike's wife is okay, i know why people are saying all these, it's just because mike is hansome, young, educated and also a star. ladies choice and all that, so people expected too much from him , it's like every body just wanted to see what his wife looks like. it doesn't always work like that some men can date very flashy young girls,but when it comes to marriage they go for mature women because marriage is for mature minds. He knows what he wanted and went for it. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the beauty that never fades is inner beauty, i will like to advice those that care not to marry for beauty or age just pray that God should direct your steps that's all.
@ n.b
ogodona | 5/24/2010 9:34:49 PM
n.b,welldone,seems like u were on my mind.u said it all. wonder boy i wish u n ur sweety a blissful marriage with all the best things of life n also wounderful kids added to it.
@ n.b
ogodona | 5/24/2010 9:35:38 PM
MR.IBU
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/24/2010 9:41:04 PM
NFC , na everyday una add new pictures- cool! Mr.Ibu represented himself.Una see wetin him wear?Abi na anoda film him dey act?!
@Evbu
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:49:51 PM |
Evbu nfc want make we talk dats why dem de bring new new pics,u no no say nfc de enjoy all this our talks here,abeg leave mr ibu alone na his own way of dressing be dat
mr. ibu
chioma | 5/25/2010 7:14:56 AM |
don't mind the f*****h man. am beginning to think he is he same character i see in the movies. as for all this una supposed stars, chioma chukwuka and co, shame on them. traditional wedding, and they are all dressing english, except for chika and ............... as for ini, she is classless
CHIOMA BABY
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/25/2010 7:44:41 PM |
Is this Chioma Baby New York?Long time I say make u Facebook me o !I miss u o !
meme
al dis our nollywod stars self | 5/24/2010 10:19:41 PM
all dis our so calld nollwodd stars dem no dey try atal, in traditional marrage dey wear gown in white wedin dey will wear nativ in dina paty dey weay trouza, dem need to go lean a bit. 4 dere mind dem tu much, most espacalli in edo ova sabi wan kill her.infact all of dem
@meme
a4apple | 5/24/2010 11:47:45 PM |
Meme abeg no too blame dem,all of dem don run out of fashion,dem no no wetin 2 wear again becos dem don use all their good good clothes act films so na the ones wey dem reserve be dis ones,true talk dem no try at all for der dressing
MIKE
East African | 5/25/2010 3:06:30 AM
Congarts Mike.
The lady is ok but surely nt in her 20s. Anyway happy marriage.

As for the actresses!!! They look tacky and didnt seem to dress in the day! These women get good money and could have afforded better outfits. They seem dressed for a drink up not a wedding. They would have fared better with African outfits, u cn never go wrong with African prints. Why didnt they simply contact the costumier Uche Nancy for tips?
Ini, grow up! what the hell is that supposed to be?
the phones, halima and ini
chioma | 5/25/2010 7:22:36 AM
i dont understand what the hell all them actresses were doing with their phones, probably going thru their lines for a movie they are doing (i laugh in pigin english). minwyl, is it me alone or did someone else notice that halima was looking lost in the pics and was obviously having a terrible hair day. lastly, ini edo aka miss sexy in nollywood, ur hair don reach to loose, abi no be am u take do ur wedding?
@chioma
Emeka - London | 5/25/2010 10:18:33 AM |
Yes chioma, I noticed that Halima was completely lost in those pictures, and I really felt so sad for her. You remember that about two or three weeks ago, NFC's Fashion Profile Section "slaughtered" this lady, by showing a very horrible picture of her, and that picture was left on there for ages. I think her self confidence has been badly damaged, not only by that NFC fashion profile picture, but also by other previous problems in her life.

Poor thing. I think she will bounce back because, from the movies, she appears to me like someone who is a strong character in real life.
NIGERIA VS FASHION
EVBU MY LOVE- DEUTSCHLAND | 5/25/2010 7:48:49 PM |
Many Nigerians don enter fashion so tey dem nor know what to wear again!Chei , fashion has been murdered.Imagine sunglasses wiv traditional Ibo attire,look at Mr.Ibu, look at the casual clothes worn by some guests in the last pix!
wao
Amebo | 5/25/2010 8:15:01 AM
wao!!!, fellow nigerian, we can be funny atimes. these are the actors and actress we have for now, can't we just appreciate them. pls enough of all these.
Shame on you INI EDO
LL | 5/25/2010 9:20:14 AM
Can someone pls tell this useless gilr to stop being a disgrace to womanhood? What is she trying to exhibts afterall she is a wastw product of Mike. INI just try and be decent in your dressing for once.
mike
amaka | 5/25/2010 8:29:18 PM
u pple dont have job...congrats mike
Mike
Love | 8/4/2010 10:47:32 PM |
Bt they re saying d truth,bt al d same i wish u happy married life mike.
About the sunglass my Ejoy
DOUGH | 5/25/2010 8:59:31 PM
The sunglass na because some of them dey smoke ganja wel wel. any way sha make dem try to dey represent real african woman. Mike my Broda happy wedded luck. Enjoy
ah
mike | 5/25/2010 9:56:35 PM
don't mine my mouth is this woman older than u any way concrate
UGLIEST WIFE EVER
ME | 5/25/2010 10:09:46 PM
MIKE'S WIFE IS BITTERLY UGLY.......HE IS SOOOO CUTE N HEIS MARRING AN APE..........I FEEL SORRY 4 THIER KIDS.
INI EDO'S FASHION POLICE
Phoebe | 5/26/2010 1:19:04 AM
Whoa! what is ini edo wearing. she dresses just d way my
househelp dress on my child naming ceremony.Pls someone
should call the police to fine her.
ha
chioma | 5/26/2010 5:54:07 PM |
madam lisa, na wah for u ooo. so u have openly told the world that u r one of those who believe that househelps shud not look as good as ones kids. beta repent
ha
lisa | 5/26/2010 2:03:37 AM
mike na waooooooooooooo ur wife is too old for u. as for ini she is already a househelp women
sorry
chioma | 5/26/2010 5:55:37 PM |
am sorry, meant phoebe in the above message
Hmm
Amara | 5/26/2010 2:04:59 AM
All dis actresses fall my hand big time,people i
expect no show face at all. where is Rita Dominic,Genevieve,
Omotola.how dey go wear english attire come traditional wedding
mayb on d white wedding dey go wear night gown.
Congratulation mike and Nk. Happy married life.
dress code
omalicha | 5/26/2010 2:57:12 AM |
PLZ TELL THESE CELEBS 2 THROW AWAY THEIR HIDEOUS LACE WIGS...I'M GETTIN TIRED OF SEEING THEM PHOTOGRAPHED WIT THOSE...N D DRESS CODE WAS AWFUL, I'M HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. CONGRATS MIKE N KEKE...MIKE I'M IMPRESSED DAT U WENT 4 A MATURED LADY IN MARRIAGE...LEAVE ALL THOSE CAMPUS BABES, MARRIAGE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS...ALL D BEST
take it easy
eja | 5/26/2010 5:51:01 AM
mike happy married life
Why Ini! Ini!
Chi | 5/26/2010 1:44:34 PM
Why ar u all mouthing words on her? U can never be her or any of them, that's her own way of derssing. If u want her to tak correction, try to let her knw in a polite manner; hurh! piss out!
Mike and wife, Congrats!
oo Nigerians are f**ls
soo? | 5/26/2010 2:49:41 PM
God, u guys no dey get job? rather than to insult ur own STARs....person who u make star ur self,why now? To the whole world reading this will know how irresponsible some nigerians can be, and watin pain me be say, na the Jobless girls, wey MIKE dont use finnish sotey, na them they make noice
A beg, make you live INI alone,......dressing or no dressing....HELLO, she be STAR, MARRIED AND HAPPY,
MOST OF U WISH TO BE HER....BUT U GOT NO WINGS TO FLY
BECAUSE SHE GET MOVES.....AND LIVES NO CLUES FOR THOSE WHO WANA BE LIKE HER
PLS......MR PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.....GET A VALUABLE JOB FOR YOUR PEOPLE.....ALL HATERS SHOULD GO GET A LIVE....OLD AGE OR NOT....THE GUY IS MARRIED AND HAPPY......HATERS GO GET A LIFE....LO
mike /Ini
Amaka Abuja | 5/26/2010 4:50:08 PM
I am one of your fans, I wish you the best in your marriage. U made the right choice. Marriage is for matured people. Ini baby, I love but your dressing puts me off.
NKECHI MY NAMESAKE
NKECHI | 5/26/2010 7:23:48 PM
D GIRL NO FIT MIKE AT ALL, SEE AS SHE WOWO, SHE NO FIT WEAR BETTER CLOTH, SEE AS SHE DO HER HAIR LIKE MUMU, SHE SUPPOSE KNOW SAY NA CELEBRITY SHE DEY MARRY SO SHE FOR WEAR BETTA CLOTH, DO BETTER HAIR, SHE NO SEE LACEWIG TO GO FIX, HABA... SHE NO FIT GET MAKE UP ARTIST SEF, r*****h... NA SO U WAN DEY FOLLOW MIKE COMMOT FOR OCCASSION? WOT AN OUTRIGHT DISGRACE AND SHAME, MIKE U WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER BY PICKING A FINER YOUNGER GIRL, WE ALL KNOW U WANNA USE HER FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT, OH GIRL, MAKE U SHARPEN UP AND BE WISE, BECAUSE DIS MIKE NO BE AM AT ALL.... MAKE U PUT ON UR SEATBELT BCOS U DON ENTER MARRIIAGE WEY GO MAKE U LAFF, CRY, DANCE.. NO B SMALL TIN TO MARRY ACTORS WEY DEY CHASE WOMEN BCOS U KNOW SAY ACTORS NA WOMANIZERS.. D LORD WILL HELP U BUT IF NA ME, I NO FIT LET MY PIKIN MARRY ACTOR...
NKECHI MAKE SURE U WISEN UP AND DRESS SHARP ON UR WHITE WEDDIN IF NOT WE GO YAB U TIRE MADAM MEDICAL PSYCHOLOGIST!! anyway sha, goodluck.
Nkechi, go marry, leave Mike
Basil | 5/27/2010 12:52:53 AM |
Nkechi, because Mike use you dump, na him make u no wan wish am good luck in marriage? You fine reach im wife? Mike 4 marry u if u fine pass im wife.....JEALOUSY...I sure say u no go fit get or marry a man wey fine like Mike.....BAD BELLE.
@nkechi
Amebo | 5/27/2010 4:04:08 AM |
Nkechi will you shut that your dirty mouth. if you have nothing to say just read the comment and close your computer than r*****hing people because of bad belly.Have u forgotten what is called law of kamar.
hi
bella | 5/26/2010 10:28:26 PM
MIKE DON'T MINE THEM.I'M ONE OF UR FAN,PLEASE DO HAVE HAPPE MARRIAGE ,THERE OR JEALOSE BECAUS THERE CAN'T HAVE YOU,NKECKI YOU'RE TO MUCH.UR FAN FROM MARYLAND.
Nkechi, leave Mike go marry
Basil | 5/27/2010 12:55:51 AM
iniiiiiiiiiiiii ooo
stella | 5/27/2010 3:12:39 AM
ini edo pls ask ur hubby to take u for shoping
cos u re dressed like one house girl gees
dressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimi k | 5/27/2010 9:18:36 AM
mike congrats!!!!!!!!! d nollywood actresses shld ve atleast dressed well now,wat re they wearing?????? it looks like they re coming d club or smtin.d bride is beautiful n mike loves her.so if u think she is 2 old 4 him,ur headache cos they re married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nolly wood...
LOOO | 5/27/2010 11:12:44 AM
NOLLY WOOD ACTRESS SHOULD LET US KNOW THAT THE LIFE THEY PLAY IN THE MOVIES, ARE ;JUST ROLES GIVEN TO THEM,......PLEASE DRESS DECENTLY TO PUBLIC SHOWS FOR US TO KNOW THAT EVERY BAD THING WE HEAR ABOUT THEM IS ONLY IN THE MOVIES PLS.......COPY GHANIAN ACTRESS.....PLEASE....GHANA GIRLS SHOW THEM UR EYES OPEN.....GHANAIN ACTTRESS ARE THE BEST
Marriage
Jelly | 5/27/2010 7:53:14 PM
After many years of being a playboy,is unfortunate that degree and money has deceived this handsome Guy to marry His mother's agemate.Am worried this joke will not go too far?
degree ke!!
jelly 2 | 5/30/2010 5:13:18 AM |
good.
support of jells comment!
jellys frend | 6/4/2010 3:08:00 PM |
jelly i support u... u couldnt have put it any betta
Thrilled@this upcomer
collins ugo | 5/27/2010 7:53:58 PM
I wish you guys have seen the magazines and all the catalogs,facebook inprints,tweet and online pictures of the hottest upcoming Nollywood starts,they are hawt,pretty and trust me with better sense of dressing and natural gorgoeus faces and skins.theres is actresses that featured in a tale of Hidden treasure and also was the best and entertaining actress in Street president..she was hot,dressed for an occasion even though shes single...i wish the so called super stars had a taste of her coz its only Chika Ike that dressed well not only as a decnt lady but a married decent lady.I just watched this actress new movie called Blue blood and believe me this girl is so hot.....dresses welll...i shall watch again to get her full names jare..pls i ope u are still single ,be nice okay so maybe my brother will marry you
happy married life mike
nollywood stars yeye people for dressing..una learn i beg
Mr Ibu
Jelly | 5/27/2010 7:57:15 PM
Abeg wetin Mr Ibu come for?Is he a conductor or mechanic apprentice?
Me i no understand this bush Actors wey no sabi on and off screen behaviors..
Monkey no fine
Tino | 5/27/2010 8:10:33 PM
Mike go ahead and enjoy your marriage,dont listen to people.You have made your choice.Monkey no fine but im mama likam.
My People Relax
An Insider | 5/28/2010 6:11:27 AM
I have no intention to let you know their ages but FYI , Mike was born in Lagos in the 1970s and His bride in Canada in the 80s, yet still, it his choice and not yours. For the young women out there that are angry..... advice..... when it comes to marriage you must bring something more than outward beauty to the table( there's big difference bw a wife and a date)....good character,intelligence, a career, a vision. Beauty will fade fast and if that's all you have to give your marriage is over. Pls go and invest in your life and stop being bitter when others are happy or you are out for a miserable future.
God bless you.
Insider shut up
Nancy | 5/28/2010 4:56:04 PM |
That old cargo cannot be born in the 80s. She was born between 1970 and 1972. Just look at her face when she smiles.
I wonder if mke will still appreciate her when she gives birth, bcos after one issue her real age will appear on her face.
reply to innsider
outsider | 5/28/2010 12:58:10 PM
hahaha at insiders comment, r u trying to make dem look good... r*****h, utter r*****h, they r both sadists, like someone said, i too wish dem a happy married laff..... mike n nkechi...hahaha! mike for mumu, nkechi for mgbeke.. dey fit each oda sef!! career vision itelligence... she no look like mumu to u... even wonder boy, he go skool, weetin he sabi
Our actress
owoyemi | 5/29/2010 4:03:26 AM
Pls mr Mike no vess, your co-stars disappointed you with their wayward dressing, Ini Edo, Tonto, Mercy Johnson, Uche Jumbo, you people are not a good role model to our society, look at the way you were dressed like a complete i***t in native marriage. if una no get clothe una for go still borrow bcos i here say people still dey borrow dey wear, I no say na pigermas una wear go the church one as una don run out of fashion as our so called celebrity. Una no see Chioma the way she dress, thank God say people like Omotola, Mama G no follow una take pics, thanks to the men who represented well, apart from the dirty john okafor who even urgly pass whitch still no sabi dress, make that wan go kill himself. mumu. Pls to those who never marry, abeg when una wan marry remind our dirty so called celebrities that there should be a dressing code make this kind of thing no happen again we beg una.
BRAVO CHIOMA AKPOTHA
MAMAH S | 5/30/2010 1:53:02 AM
Bravo Mrs Akpotha Franklyn. You have shown these ladies/actresses that you are a married and responsible woman by dressing decently and appropriately for the occasion. The difference is clear. Keep it up MRS!!!!
BRAVO CHIOMA AKPOTHA
MAMAH S | 5/31/2010 11:15:23 AM
NOT FAIR AT ALL
MARYANN | 6/2/2010 1:18:33 PM
PEOPLE IT IS REALLY SAD THAT THERE IS SO MUCH BAD MOUTH, FOUL LANGUAGE AND ILL WISHES WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING WHAT IS A JOYOUS EVENT AND ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING NOTHING BUT GOOD WISHES AND SUPPORT, BUT ALAS THAT IS THE EVIL WORLD WE LIVE IN, BUT REMEMBER, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND FOR SURE, A LOT WHO SPEAK i'M SURE ARE NOT MARRIED THOSE THAT ARE APART FROM EVEN THE PHYSICAL PROBALLY DONT HAVE THE BEST OF MARRIAGES. FIRSTLY EVEN IF ONE CHOOSES TO MARRY SOMEONE OLDER, THAT IS HIS CHOICE AND NO POINT HATING AND I DONT SEE ANTHING BAD IN THAT, SECONDLY HIS WIFE NKECHI IS NOT OLDER THAN HIM AND IS A YOUNG GIRL CERTAINLY NOT WHAT YOU MAKE HER TO BE, THIRDLY SHE IS A VERY PRETTY GIRL, VERY PRETTY, FOURTHLY, I EVEN WONDERED HOW SHE STOOPED TO MARRY HER HUSBAND CAUSE SHE IS CLASSIER THAN HIM, FIFTHLY, SHE IS A VERY VERY SWEET GIRL AND I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT MATTERS MOST AND NOT LOOKS THAT SHE HAS AS WELL. SHE IS A QUIET, SOFT SPOKEN, UNASSUMING, INTELLIGENT GIRL FROM A VERY DECENT FAMILY. SIXTHLY AS YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW IT ALL YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE IS PHOTOGENIC AND IN THE AFRICAN HEAT AND SUN, ON A HOT SWEATY DAY EVEN MISS WORLD CAN HAVE A BAD DAY.
ALL SAID THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT HER PERSONALITY IS WHAT SHOULD MATTER THE MOST, AND IT IS WRONG TO BE SO HARSH AND CRITICAL ON SOMEONE YOU ALL DONT KNOW, TRY TO FIND OUT HER PERSONALITY AND PLEASE BE AT THE LAGOS WEDDING IF YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN TO SEE HER IN PERSON, THEN YOU CAN SPEAK. DONT BE ABUSIVE AND CHILDISH IN YOUR COMMENT BASED ON BADLY TAKEN PICTURES AND SWEATY AND SUN BEATEN MAKE-UP, OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN SEE THAT ALMOST EVERY GIRL LOOKED TO BE HAVING A BAD HAIR AND MAKEUP DAY THATNKS MOSTLY TO THE HEAT.
f**ls
maryann frend | 6/4/2010 3:12:02 PM |
go and relax, they are both big f**ls!!
hater
Ethel | 6/8/2010 4:21:29 PM |
have u been eyeing this guy? sorry for the hrt break,but u have to get this into ur tick skull,HE HAS BEEN TAKEN
Congrates
Sheriff | 6/2/2010 1:42:11 PM
People Are Idle for once give someone a praise when God answers their prayer u are not moking Mike and the wife but the Almighty sO stop all these bad comments how would u want to present your own people to the world and how do u expect people to look at u i am a Sierra Leonenean but i like Nigeria people
NOT FAIR AT ALL
MARYANN | 6/2/2010 6:02:25 PM
hi
emile | 6/2/2010 8:28:03 PM
they are lovely and ready to go
LMAO!!!
Wendy | 6/3/2010 2:24:51 AM
I have been laughing so hard dat I am even short of words and u guys have said it all. I am sure when Ini reads dis comments she go regert y she go d marriage. advice to our so called stars dress well and represent us well and pls stop showbizzing ur phones cos I've even got a beta 1.I hope to c beta stuffs next time.
mike marry 4 money.
wole | 6/3/2010 3:23:51 AM
abeg mike marry 4 money.he wanted security expecially as marketers don shift base 2 ghana.he cant go hungry na.so man must survive.make una no blame am abeg. money don change hands here....lol
mike and nkechi
mike and nkechi | 6/4/2010 2:25:31 PM
congates mike, wot u and ur wife wore did not impress mi at al. is like mike was gonig 4 chief tittle. even de girls mom.. looked beta. she wore gold and blue nail tip on her nials... wonder boy ur a fashion guy.. so teach ur wife fashion.abi canada babes no sabi fashion ? ? dis na big mess up o.. and wit dos cheap hausa beads arnd her waist..cheii..common...... and de babe no read any medical psychology..dat na big lie.. atleast mike ur sure of having canada paper.... dats up to ghana immigration..... all de best
mikes wife hair was so so cheap....am really sorry to say.. looked so unkept..dey 4got alot of eyes will see dis..as no guy for canada gree mary her...now u don go naija marry celebrity...plz..plz make una tell her to try keep up to am o. i pray de wyte weddin.g will be more organised... shes ugly too
CONGRATS
DILLYS AMOFA | 6/4/2010 3:04:18 PM
MIKE AM SO MUCH HAPPY FOR YOU ON THIS FAITHFUL DAY.CONGRATS FROM GHANA.
playboy
jelly | 6/4/2010 3:13:09 PM
congrats mike
becky | 6/5/2010 1:19:54 PM
congratulation mike am so happy that after so many years of bachelorhood you are now married atlast even if people say your wife is older than
you the most important thing is that you are married.i just hope that you don't behave like other celebrities that does not last long in marriage i know that by the grace of God your case will be different.Congratsssssssssssssss
congrats mike
becky | 6/5/2010 1:22:04 PM
BIG disgrace
ogoo | 6/6/2010 11:25:42 PM
All these actresses fall my hand big tym they all looked like something the cat brought in,some1 should organise a seminar and educate them on dress etiquette. come on who wears all those trashy outfits to a traditional wedding! i dont care what any1 says about her age mike's wife looks 40!
wooow, lovely
moni_g | 6/7/2010 10:20:08 PM
it very good that Mike is now man, woow lovely. Either the lady looks 100 what so ever, Mike is married and he is happily married.Mike am so happy for you jare, wishing you long life in ur marital life.
why all this?
Ethel | 6/8/2010 4:17:44 PM
Lets just wish the newly married couple a hapi married life and stop poknosing.
Wats all these for? if u tink mike's wife is ugly,go and get urs lets see.
Abeg!congratulations Mr and Mrs Mike Ezuruonye.have a blissful marriage
As for our actresses,u guys no represent at all.wat sorts of dressing is that?i'm just ashmed of u guys.the make ups are even ova,abi na d sun cause am
CONGRATULATION
RACHAEL | 6/9/2010 6:57:57 PM
IS A GOOD TO GET MARRIED. I PRAY FOR GOD BLESSING AND HIS DIVINE GRACE IN YOUR NEW HOME. WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
CONGRATULATION
RACHAEL | 6/9/2010 7:00:57 PM
IS A GOOD THING TO GET MARRIED. I PRAY FOR GOD BLESSING AND HIS DIVINE GRACE IN YOUR NEW HOME. WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
the wife
babyb | 6/10/2010 6:43:21 AM
mike wife lloks older then him.
Hhaaaa
there | 6/10/2010 6:45:43 AM
can some body see mike wife face.she look to old. I maybe wrong
nice wedding
TASHA | 6/10/2010 2:51:56 PM
mike your wife is good looking but i think she's much too older than you.in short she's aged.
what a gig
queen | 6/10/2010 4:44:55 PM
thank God for the wedding,we hope and pray it will stand the wind of marriage test.my prayer for you two is a strong bond,the woman who was nt trained in niaja to understand that in naija marriage she mst be so submissive but when she wants to claim unsubmissive then the journalist will have a news to publish to us like 9ice and his nigerian/american wife.as for the actress,chika ike understands the meaning of T R A D I T I O N,look at her dressing.you are too matured chika.the worst actress dressing there is ini edo,she didnt represent her hussy at allllllllllllllllllll.she should have her style checked
Congrats
Ahmed Falilat & Uche Nze | 6/11/2010 2:36:35 PM
May God Almighty bless your union (AMEN). From d Nation Newspaper, Lagos.
congratulation?
love zone | 6/11/2010 3:24:32 PM
wetin mike do?for marrying old woman abi?
Silence is golden
Guess | 6/13/2010 5:27:45 AM
Bloggers, I really think this is not the forum for criticism but praises. Embrace a good school of thought that suggests Silence is golden and just appreciate the pictures and event. Let the bride and groom enjoy their marital bliss. "FOOD FOR THOUGHT".
Mike's wife
Judea | 6/16/2010 2:39:25 AM
Mike's wife was born in 1982, in Canada. She is very young
Congrats
johannes(zimbabwe) | 6/23/2010 8:56:01 AM
Congrats sir hope others will follow
lol
shanou!!!! | 6/24/2010 4:19:44 PM
peopl can be funny here ooohh!!anyway continue writing n insulting people..it is always a great joy fos us(i mean me) to read that!!!!ol lol lol
ini nwam
innocentia | 6/27/2010 7:41:00 PM
wetin concern all of u wey dey open mouth dey talk.leave mike make in enjoy in wedding as ur mama and papa enjoyed thier own.for ini nwam she is ok.and i luv ini well well.ini go on with ur dressing i like am.
our ini
mercy | 6/27/2010 7:48:43 PM
Ini edo my friend amarachi is triping 4 u too.we are all in love
LIFE
BABA | 6/28/2010 3:44:49 PM
LIFE IS NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVE, NOR A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED . LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE EXPERIENCED . EXAMPLE HANDSOME GUYS MARRYING OLDER LADIES MAYBE BECOS OF MONEY ATTACH TO ITS OR ANY OTHER BENEFIT .WELL NEVERTHELESS CARRY ON BROTHER MIKE
Lets appreciate
Lade | 6/28/2010 8:06:51 PM
And to be honest...I think the bride is pretty. Nice smile too...looks real. My fellow naija people, lets learn to appreciate and not hate! May God do ur own too one day o! lol xx
MIKE
beyonce | 6/29/2010 10:52:43 PM
Nice one, must be full of fun, i saw Mr. Ibu there trust him he will do more than his best, i am sure he was the MC.

But you celebrities i think it is hard time you start marrying urselves, saw a lady from canada at abuja in her grandmothers house and next thing was luv, na wah for una, so all this while u have not seen anybody or date anybody before meeting this lady, to tell u the truth my brother this woman is older and look older, we are not blind, where were u when Patience OZokwor gave out her daughter, young beautiful and least this ur wife go senior that black beauty with about 7 yrs or more, too much make, by the time she gives birth to one child then, people will be seeing u with mistresses.

Una get eyes una no dey see, u people luv money, as soon as these celebrities sees money, their senses will disappear the next thing will be, i am using strategy, or rather i was acting.

Well i guess u want to go to canada for honey moon, all that gliters is not gold,

greet ur auntie for meooooo Mike, Mama is even younger
Its enough already!
Voice of Truth | 7/4/2010 9:54:15 PM
It is so so so sad to read most of your comments here!
What is this? A place for minds who invest all their energy in critisising people?
I am not a Nigerian but I love what Nollywood is doing for African Cinema.Its not easy and for that I give them a hand.But to some here and read all these worthless comments written most of you is indeed discouraging
It is not wrong to disagree with ones outfit or hair style...but some of you just go over the top,calling names and raining insults.
I leave you with just a thought-it is so easy to critisize and art but it is difficult to build one.And remember,if you sincerely want a negative comments to not pass for insult or hate,then keep it on the zero level!

To Uche,Tonto,Ini,Mike and the rest...some people do admire you out here.Don't lose hope and big ups in what you do.
By the way...Mike,your wife is a beauty and whatever age she may be is none of anyone's business.Its your life and you are spending it with her!
God bless thee.
fans from ohio
us | 8/14/2010 4:12:01 AM
Congrats Mike we wishe u the best
happy wedding
melani | 9/16/2010 2:21:13 PM
congratulation mike, your marrige too much
ur fan from cameroon
It's a blessing
blessing odor | 10/30/2010 4:59:09 PM
wao! mike u av really proven to ur frnd's and alot of pple arnd u dat marriage is a blessing, u re a brave and hardworkin guy, kip it up. as 4 ur wife she's a damsel, is ur choice, 4get abt wat pple say, is ur life, if e easy make dem try marry deir own make we see am. I wish u all d best in life.
My brother akachukwudi a
Arinze | 11/4/2010 12:03:24 PM
Mike this is the best thing you will achieve in life please focus on your family
don't do like others and God will bless you and your family Amen.
am jealous
nobleangel | 11/25/2010 8:44:28 PM
I was thinking that Mike would marry me but looks like he beat me to it. Well I wish them happy married life and try not to end like Ini Edo, if not I will take over immediately without waste of time, because it has caused me the love of my life
CHEERS
unpleasable world
Lili | 12/16/2010 12:00:55 AM
what can one do to please the world?...nothing... during the time of Kanu Nwankwo"s wedding haters and jealouse ones were saying he married a small girl he is old enough to be her father,now mike"s case is he married an old girl...haters why cant u keep ur eyes off anoda person"s life....and mind ur own life.By the way why judging by their look...who told u his wife is older than him...re u their parents to know who is older and by the way what has age got to do in marriage.Mike my man dont mind them in their wildest dream they know they cant get a girl as pretty as ur wifey...she is so pretty and adorable...and does not in anyway looks older u two make a perfect match.wishing u and ur pretty angel the best in marriage..
unpleasable world
Lili | 12/16/2010 12:06:17 AM
what can one do to please the world?...nothing... during the time of Kanu Nwankwo"s wedding haters and jealouse ones were saying he married a small girl he is old enough to be her father,now mike"s case is he married an old girl...haters why cant u keep ur eyes off anoda person"s life....and mind ur own life.By the way why judging by their look...who told u his wife is older than him...re u their parents to know who is older and by the way what has age got to do in marriage.Mike my man dont mind them in their wildest dream they know they cant get a girl as pretty as ur wifey...she is so pretty and adorable...and does not in anyway look older u two make a perfect match.wishing u and ur pretty angel the best in marriage..
disgrace
Lili | 12/16/2010 12:09:33 AM
As for mercy johnson or what ever she is called,...you are a disgrace to womanhood.....
nigerians nigerians
zama | 1/29/2011 2:27:50 PM
theres absolutely nothing wrong with mikes wedding or his bride
for that matter. the only thing wrong is these cheap nigerian actresses, they look so fake and those sun glasses just wanna drive me up da wall. try to be more real next time.
very funny
cee why | 1/31/2011 10:38:03 AM
even the people that are not celebrities are looking good than how so call celebrifake
ure ryt
laura | 3/17/2011 10:50:09 AM
are u surprised luk at wat omotola wore 2 grammy,more money more rubish pls tell dem 2 stp makin noise
ure ryt
laura | 3/17/2011 10:58:43 AM
wow
kendra | 3/30/2011 8:39:23 PM
i love ur wedding mike.its so gud.ur wife looks very polished.hope u two life together foreva.dont mind all the critics just go on ,make a good husband like we see in the movies.every celebrity pays the price of living a life open to critics,pple will always talk neg or pos no matter wat u do.go on boyyyyy.
hey when is the church wedding coming up
but hey nollywood gurlssssss u all cud do better.wats was dat,white wedding outfits in a traditional wedding.or didnt u guys know it was a traditional wedding u were going to.
jealosy
maimouna | 4/30/2011 12:59:39 PM
kendra am with u ok!see pple dem like tok wety dem no fit do.mike dont mind dis bad belle pple .just keep loving ur wife and shame dem for real
congrats
joy | 5/27/2011 6:53:27 PM
mike ur wedding was cool,dnt mind what all this jobless people says abt ur wife ,beauty is in the eye of the beholder so they said,god will grand u peace n joy in ur marriage life,as for ini,let pple say watevr they want 2 say abt her,my advice 2 her is dat dere will nevr be anoda "ini" and the rest of dos actresses.
jecinta | 8/16/2011 3:42:22 PM
am so disappointed in all d actress dey really ambarass dem self by their way of dressin dey all act asif dey didnt go 2 sch, when u mean traditonal it simply means u shud b on native dresses nt dat nonsense dey were puttin as 4 tonto she go wear red made on her traditional wedding bcus she dey 4 bind native . as 4 d guys dey ar wel educated.
pls pple should help them self
jackie | 9/24/2011 6:08:54 PM
if you see what is good comment on it and also wish the couples well, let them enjoy their themself, rather than insulting them, pls thank God for the woman it not easy to find a good man.and pray for your own.
CONGRATS!!
SYLVIA DIKE-EZUORENYE | 11/7/2011 4:48:11 AM
I THOUGHT YOU WERE MARRYING UCHE JUMBO BUT YOU MARRIED NKECHI. PRETY GIRL ISN'T SHE GOOD FOR YOU
sCdEvAOvLoonIiFjGPi
Discount OEM Software | 3/8/2012 4:47:12 PM
7uBjRx Im obliged for the post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
vWoJVZKHUDVu
Buy Cheap OEM Software | 3/8/2012 5:27:23 PM
OWBcgP Im grateful for the blog. Want more.
Comment: