Nigerian singer and owner of renowned music label, EME Music, is one of the most eligible bachelors in the entertainment industry.
His single status has got many talking as many are yet to understand why he finds it difficult to settle down since he is already successful.
Although it appears the singer cum actor who is skilled in match making, a role he played for popular OAP, Toolz and hubby, Tunde is finding hard to find a bride.
In a recent interview with channels TV, the cute singer disclosed list of what his future partner should possess.
Check out his list:
• She must have some ambition. Whatever it is that you choose to do, be ambitious in that. Have something that you are going after. I don’t want a stay at home woman. A woman that has nothing going on. Whatever it is. You don’t need to be a
billionaire, you don’t need to be making a lot of money, just have something you are working on.
• A love for family and a love for God are very important to me because I am a very family oriented guy. I’m very into my family time and I want a woman who’s about that as well.
• Friendly… because I have friends from all walks of life. I don’t only relate with one sort of person. So I don’t want somebody who is only comfortable in ratchet places or boujee (high class) places. You have to be able to cross the divide.
• I like to cook, so my wife doesn’t really need to know how to cook. I’m cool with that. It is more important to me that you are skilled in the other room (laughs) than in the kitchen.
• Personal development. Education might not be necessary but personal development is. You never stop learning even if it is not in a classroom. So have that drive to develop yourself.
What do you think about his list?