Every sector of any country is very important especially if it is making an impact to the growth of that country and as such, every persons involved wants to be known.
People sometimes accuse celebrities of not being nice to them (fans), while some say the celebrities are stingy and don’t roll out cash when they meet some of their fans.
Well many people have their various opinion and perception about various celebrities and these celebs themselves also have their reasons for some actions at times.
But veteran actor and producer, Kunle Afolayan, has taken a step on his social media page to educate aspiring celebrities of things to put into consideration while growing in stardom.
Being a celebrity in Naija!! Rules of Engagement.
1. You must be a mobile atm at all times. Very applicable to the following (Police, customs and immigration officers) at check points, airports and borders as well as area boys.*Fly* *run*
2. You must never have personal problems only solve people's problems. including buying breakfast for strange figures ' boys must chop'
3. You must never have moods. It's forbidden you are not human remember? *SUSPICIOUS**Brrrr*
4.You must never have an opinion. its not permitted. Else you incur the people's wrath.
5. You must be ready to receive insults on social media platforms especially from annoying anonymous persons.) and also be ready to be impersonated on Facebook with as many pages. Miscreants ripping innocent people off in your name.
6. You must never have a life.
7. You must be ready to over look and endure everything even if it's to your detriment. After all you are a 'Celeb'
8. Be ready to pay your fans for seeing your movies or listening to your music. You are everyone's fan! Ever been told 'you are my biggest fans oo I dey watch your film oo make you settle. hmmnn if I'm your fan I wonder what you are to me?
Well just follow these eight simple guidelines and you can never go wrong. Remember that's the Price for fame.
NOW THATS THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!
Note: Don’t get all that’s been said twisted. Celebrities are people too and they deserve every bit of their privacy. So, respect them!
© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
RMD Steps Out Amid Deteriorating Health Rumour (Picture)
New Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Clamour’s For #Bring Back Our Girls
“MY DAUGHTER WILL NEVER PLAY PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL” – JAY JAY OKOCHA
Relationship With Yvonne Nelson: John Dumelo Warns Future Wife
Movie Stars Storm Amaka Igwe’s Tribute Night In Lagos (Pictures)
I’m Ready To Marry A Poor Man—Evia Simon
Taiwo Aromokun’s Twin Sister Engaged
Rita Dominic Wins At Nollywood Week Film Fest In Paris