Nollywood actress, Susan Peters, is currently thankful to God for averting death from the home of her friend after she had gone visiting and the unexpected happened.

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters, is currently thankful to God for averting death from the home of her friend after she had gone visiting and the unexpected happened.

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters, is currently thankful to God for averting death from the home of her friend after she had gone visiting and the unexpected happened.

The actress disclosed that the gateman had gone to put fuel in the generator and rather than putting it off, he decided to put fuel while the gen set was on and it exploded and burnt part of her Range Rover which was packed in the compound.

She was so grateful that they were able to put of the fire before it got to the fuel tank of the car which would have become another tale.

According to her, “The enemies have failed again. Thank God for life. This is what happens when you have a lazy gateman, he was putting fuel in a generator while on and it exploded and caught my car. What stopped him from putting the generator off before putting the fuel? I was lucky we were able to put it off otherwise the fuel tank would have exploded. It’s well. No one should put fuel while an engine or generator is running, this gateman was lucky to escape he would have been completely burnt.”
 

susan car.png

e-max.it: your social media marketing partner