A 26-year-old housewife was electrocuted at Unguwar Bayi, Suleja, Niger State.

A 26-year-old housewife was electrocuted at Unguwar Bayi, Suleja, Niger State.

A 26-year-old housewife was electrocuted at Unguwar Bayi, Suleja, Niger State.

A source who happens to be resident of the area said the incident took place about 4:12pm when she was washing clothes.

It was gathered that she was spreading her children’s cloth when she mistakenly had a contact with an exposed electric cable.

She was rushed to the hospital but she died on the way.

According to the source, “Her husband was not at home when the incident happened but neighbours  called  him  and he rushed back home only to see the corpse of his wife,” Yahuza said. “Her remains were later buried according to Islamic rites.”

Meanwhile, a police officer at the station said the situation has not been reported to the division.

e-max.it: your social media marketing partner