The war looming between Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke and Habiba Abubakar over an alleged 15million naira scam against the actor may degenerate into a full blown one if things are not quickly dealt with.
Just on Thursday, Nigeriafilms.com published an apology documents indicating that Jim Iyke begged to get the case off his hook in court rather than his claims that it was out of court for lack of evidence.
Also, when Nigeriafilms.com contacted his manager, Omar Oyin Bala, he claimed that those documents may have been forged by Habiba to rubbish his boss in public.
Two days ago, Jim Iyke took to his usual platform, Twitter to lash out on Habiba and others. He started with this tweet, "many thanks to my family, friends and fans for forging virtues in me I didn't have. Thanks to haters too for the absolute conviction, failure wasn't an option."
Tweeting further, "it is my vent as well as therapy. I'm going to do five Michael Blackson's inspired shout outs and five 'who am I' inspired game questions. Enjoy!! Lol! Ok! Ready? Five shout outs! Lol!
He sarcastically started his shout out this way, "1. Shout out to the bleached psychopath from the North that went and got a tummy tuck and breast reduction to boost her external low self esteem.
2. "Shout out to all d socio-paths that came on to hard working brothers with bogus business formats then resort to blackmail when they don't get laid. Wtf! Lmao!
3. "Shout out to the creeps that turned my age to a guessing game. Keep speculating, but will never get it because you all are so dim 'witted'. The joke is on you retards!
4. "Shout out to that fag nigga 'bdemmy' (Bidemi) and the other 'he b**ches' at the bottom of the food chain with jokes about debt. It is business b**ches! get off my di*k! No homo.
5. "Shout out to my fake-ass colleagues and friends that smile in my face and stick a stiletto in the small of my back! My name's still IKECHUKWU!
6. "The last and by no means the least. Shout out to TeamJimIyke and all my true fans out there. Without you, I'm nothing! I love you all ferociously!!
"Phew! That felt so good finally! 'My body don com down.' Certain truths had to be told. We continue with 'who am I' tomorrow. Goodnight folks! Lol
With Jim Iyke's outburst on some certain sets of people, one cannot denied the fact that this might just be the beginning to more dirty fights coming up soon.
Do we called this WWF Wrestlemania?