Dating is supposed to be fun, spontaneous and adventurous. When you’re young, you will most likely date a lot of different people, test the waters and figure out what type of man (or woman) you’re most attracted to. According to the “modern day match maker”, Paul C. Brunson, it’s important for women to date more than one man at a time, after all, men do it, so why shouldn’t we?
Paul recently did an article on six reasons why a woman should date more than one man at a time. If you’re anything like me, you think of dating as a skill that is to be learned, practiced and perfected and if you’re single, then maybe it’s time to change up your dating routine with some fresh advice from the modern day match maker himself. Take a look at the reasons that Paul gave, and see if they match up to your personal dating techniques. (Feel free to take notes and practice when necessary)
1. Dating takes time-”if you choose to date sequentially, on average, it will take you longer to meet “the one”. On average, a woman will date 27 men before finding Mr. Right. Assuming the average number of months you date each person is 1 (this is a very conservative estimate), dating sequentially would mean an average of 10 1/2 years of dating to find your beloved!”
2. Dating is a learned skill- “the more you date, the better you will become and the better you become, the more you’ll enjoy dating”.
3. He’s dating multiple people- “The reality of dating is that, whether men are honest about it or not, MOST of them are already dating aggressively — however, only few disclose it.”
4. Comparisons allow you to see who stands out- “when dating aggressively you can see how they stack-up against the competition”
5. Your dates will show intention faster
6. Don’t front, a dating strategy is effective- “We rarely do anything successfully in life without a plan… dating should not be different.”
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to put some of these dating rules into effect!