It is so sad that property that is  located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire. It was a neighbor who made this known  that fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.The fire was believed to have started around 6am.

It is so sad that property that is  located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire. It was a neighbor who made this known  that fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.The fire was believed to have started around 6am.

It is so sad that property that is  located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos where Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire. It was a neighbor who made this known  that fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.The fire was believed to have started around 6am.

A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire. “However,  Fire service officials arrived around 7.30. So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards  but officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.

Recall last year that actress Kate Henshaw lost her Lekki house and possessions as well to fire. The unfortunate incident came when she was shooting the 'Do Good' TV comedy series. 

"It is true. The house got burnt and I lost everything. I really don't know what happened because I was here on the 'Do Good' set, I was filming, and was about to have lunch when my nanny called me and was like "madam fire". I told her to get people to throw water on it and didn't even know it was like a big fire. I immediately got up and by the time I turned into the street before mine, I could see the sky was black. I got there and there were people everywhere and nobody could get in. Because the first thing about fire is the smoke, its going to make it totally impossible to get in, and it could kill you. And my next door neighbour was having his daughter's birthday and there were children there, that was IK Osakioduwa, he happens to be my next door neighbour, and he had sent a message to all radio stations about the fire" narrated the veteran actress.

e-max.it: your social media marketing partner