When it comes to fashion, ladies are crazy about it, the latest hair, the latest jewelry, bags, cloths, make ups, just name it.

A lady recently suffered a bad reaction after using a certain lipstick called queen collection.

She allegedly purchased the lipstick last week, and after using it, she woke up to swollen lips and was rushed to the hospital.

For those using the product, it’s just a warning alert; it’s possible she is allergic to the chemical used in producing the product.

It’s important to make inquiry about any product before purchasing, so you don’t end up using your hands to invite misfortune.